Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,190 members, 7,780,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:15 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 - Travel (400) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 (1321774 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) ... (646) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by chidarlus(m): 6:40pm On Sep 11, 2019
sammyfrance23:
Hello Gurus in the house.. Please I would like you to help me with list of universities with flexible installment payment for tuition.
I would love to go for my post graduate degree

Almost all schools I contacted has a flexible payment plan eg Robert Gordon university , Glasgow Caledonian university, Leeds Beckett etc.... all you need to do is talk to APPROVED in - country representatives of respective UK universities as most of them have representatives in Nigeria and their services are totally free

They can help you with all the information you need!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by chidarlus(m): 6:52pm On Sep 11, 2019
Zoey1:
It would be insult to you because people like you want to be spoonfed on this thread.
No need for tempers to flare.... I believe we re all civilized and should try to be polite to any individual who seeks help in this forum, it’s in human’s nature to ask “funny” and irrelavent questions when they are in search of a life changing answer or want to make serious life decisions like going to the UK to study , work etc

My brother zoey1 please tamper some questions with mercy and if you find the question to be so funny, irrelevant and not befitting your attention . Please just ignore. I have asked my own fair share of stupid questions too! and I know how degrading it can be when I receive sarcastic or insulting answers.

Eh! Please who has a reliable info about the 2years PSW VISA....am hearing/ seeing different interpretations

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by chidarlus(m): 7:07pm On Sep 11, 2019
Berryabel:
Hello guys.

Please I would like to know which of the student Visas to apply for between priority and super priority? ... My start date is in October.
Also, which of these locations (Lagos and Abuja) is faster in terms of visa processing time and available interview dates?

Berryabel you need a tier 4 visa and u can go for any of the tier 4 added services( super priority or priority) it is solely dependent on how much you are willing to spend for your visa

Priority visa will cost you almost 600k and comes out within 5- 7 working days ( although it’s taking longer now due to DMC has a lot of visa application to process )

Super priority will cost you almost 900k + and comes out within 24-48hrs. It may also take longer (but it’s rare except if you have gotten a UK visa rejection in the past).

I heard ikeja is faster than VI and of late Abuja is becoming faster for Priority n super priority ( I stand to be corrected though )

Since your school starts in October, I would advice you go for priority visa. After all d difference between a priority visa and standard visa is about 98k +

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by chidarlus(m): 7:22pm On Sep 11, 2019
obaxlove:
Hello House,

Please can anyone help with UK universities with low tuition fee for masters?

You need to state which field you intend doing your masters in.
RGU is a cheap university, likewise Chester,Middlesbrough and teesside Universities

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Andrepete: 7:35pm On Sep 11, 2019
Good afternoon everyone, I already booked for my appointment for Thursday. Do I need to submit hotel reservations or it's not necessary?? As I am not sure where I would be staying yet as I am still awaiting replies from various landlords I contacted. Please a reply would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by chidarlus(m): 7:51pm On Sep 11, 2019
Andrepete:
Good afternoon everyone, I already booked for my appointment for Thursday. Do I need to submit hotel reservations or it's not necessary?? As I am not sure where I would be staying yet as I am still awaiting replies from various landlords I contacted. Please a reply would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Don’t think you need to submit hotel reservations, although you better get prepared to answer questions about where you will be staying during your study( you can either say you intend staying in the school’s accommodation which you have applied for and is currently awaiting d outcome or you can name the various landlords you have contacted for accommodation)

If you state private accommodation you maybe asked in the interview how you intend getting to school, you can answer by stating you will get a student bus pass(think it’s 35pounds a week or so)

I stand to be corrected oo!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by tohbahgold: 8:02pm On Sep 11, 2019
abi o. Thanks.

Decision was made sept 4

Qlip:
congrats! the wait is finally over. when was the decision made?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by davide470(m): 9:00pm On Sep 11, 2019
chidarlus:

Eh! Please who has a reliable info about the 2years PSW VISA....am hearing/ seeing different interpretations
You start schooling from next year in a reputable school.
You graduate.
You apply for the PS Visa.
You get it.

That's all.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Mote2(m): 10:29pm On Sep 11, 2019
I would be going to the University of Aberdeen.

doyindav:
Hey all
Who's in Aberdeen or going to Aberdeen this September?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Gavrelino123: 10:29pm On Sep 11, 2019
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by waynee2baba: 10:35pm On Sep 11, 2019
Gavrelino123:
Good evening House..
kindly, can i get a tuition for of 4k Pounds Yearly in UK for Masters?
I studied economics and graduated with a 2nd class upper ...
is there any application for scholarships?
God bless u all as i seek your opinion...

£4k? go here
https://www.nairaland.com/351402/north-cyprus/326
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Andrepete: 11:15pm On Sep 11, 2019
chidarlus:

Don’t think you need to submit hotel reservations, although you better get prepared to answer questions about where you will be staying during your study( you can either say you intend staying in the school’s accommodation which you have applied for and is currently awaiting d outcome or you can name the various landlords you have contacted for accommodation)

If you state private accommodation you maybe asked in the interview how you intend getting to school, you can answer by stating you will get a student bus pass(think it’s 35pounds a week or so)

I stand to be corrected oo!!

Thanks for the advice
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by sammyfrance23: 11:26pm On Sep 11, 2019
chidarlus:

Almost all schools I contacted has a flexible payment plan eg Robert Gordon university , Glasgow Caledonian university, Leeds Beckett etc.... all you need to do is talk to APPROVED in - country representatives of respective UK universities as most of them have representatives in Nigeria and their services are totally free

They can help you with all the information you need!

Thank you so much
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Zoey1: 12:01am On Sep 12, 2019
At your interview, if asked simply tell the Officer "You have checked online and would love to see them physically to make a decision and payment" but would get a bread and breakfast for the few days to sort that.
Andrepete:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Muyiwakaaku88: 1:35am On Sep 12, 2019
That's basically 11 working days na wa o.. guess I should wait for same span

tohbahgold:
Thanks guys. I got my Visa today (Priority service)

Submitted document August 26
Biometrics done August 27
Got a mail for collection September 10
Collect my passport September 11
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Andrepete: 6:52am On Sep 12, 2019
Zoey1:
At your interview, if asked simply tell the Officer "You have checked online and would love to see them physically to make a decision and payment" but would get a bread and breakfast for the few days to sort that.

Thanks so much
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by chidarlus(m): 7:02am On Sep 12, 2019
Zoey1:
I chose not to reply all the craps because I won't dignify any lazy person who wants to be spoonfed.
An adult that chose to study abroad should be ready to read extensively and if you find people giving you answers here, they are not obliged to, since you are not paying anyone here.
People here have their lives outside NL.
Anyone that wants answers should be teachable, if you can't or won't take to advise because it rubs your Ego, do whatever you like or take whatever decision at your cost.
When you are outside Africa you would understand why its important to read/ study every document by yourself.
That simple.

My brother it was same you that asked about travelling to UK with powdered milk sometime in 2018 and someone answered you without sarcasm although that question was borderline irrelevant. I have seen you ask your own fair share of questions you tagged as “lazy” and not worth your time

In 2018 I actually learnt a lot from you because you were answering questions without sarcasm and I am quite shocked now because all efforts to persuade you to stop using harsh tone and “ITK” attitude has proven ineffective

Yes! No body is getting paid for answering questions here, but people still answered your questions when u were seeking help . People have a life outside NL, but they still come out here to answer questions

Please let’s be our brother’s keeper

9 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by chidarlus(m): 7:06am On Sep 12, 2019
Zoey1:
Wow! That’s a brilliant response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 7:07am On Sep 12, 2019
babz170:
all I’m saying is does It make sence for me to remove part of the money when I have not achieve the purpose I want to use the money for I did not even remove any penny from the account and they claim I did

Have you been able to resolve this with your school? Have been issued CAS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by babz170: 7:58am On Sep 12, 2019
justwise:

Have you been able to resolve this with your school? Have been issued CAS?
no they already defer my admission till January and they promise they will help me through the process so I don’t know when the admission process will start again maybe November or December so I can prepare my self better

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 8:17am On Sep 12, 2019
babz170:
no they already defer my admission till January and they promise they will help me through the process so I don’t know when the admission process will start again maybe November or December so I can prepare my self better

You can apply for Jan admission from Oct or Nov, Starting Jan gives you longer stay in the Uk, about two months more but you are likely to start from second semester then back to first semester(some schools may have a different system)

Anytime you are depositing money for 28days count put £50 to £100 more just in case naira falls and £ strengthens
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by babz170: 9:48am On Sep 12, 2019
justwise:

You can apply for Jan admission from Oct or Nov, Starting Jan gives you longer stay in the Uk, about two months more but you are likely to start from second semester then back to first semester(some schools may have a different system)

Anytime you are depositing money for 28days count put £50 to £100 more just in case naira falls and £ strengthens
yes I will do as u have said thank you sir but I have another question if u don’t mind hope I will not be ask to start the admission process all over again I think I shd be able to start where I stoped
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Zoey1: 10:00am On Sep 12, 2019
Go and check what UK border immigration rules says about Milk , Meat, Honey etc then you will know if that question was relevant or not.
Continue to nose and dig people's post.
So Done!
chidarlus:

My brother it was same you that asked about travelling to UK with powdered milk sometime in 2018 and someone answered you without sarcasm although that question was borderline irrelevant. I have seen you ask your own fair share of questions you tagged as “lazy” and not worth your time

In 2018 I actually learnt a lot from you because you were answering questions without sarcasm and I am quite shocked now because all efforts to persuade you to stop using harsh tone and “ITK” attitude has proven ineffective

Yes! No body is getting paid for answering questions here, but people still answered your questions when u were seeking help . People have a life outside NL, but they still come out here to answer questions

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Gossiplover: 10:10am On Sep 12, 2019
Leave am naa make him dey deceive himself.
chidarlus:

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Kellyvista: 11:36am On Sep 12, 2019
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE
I CALLED UKVI YESTERDAY REGARDING MY VISA APPLICATION AND I WAS TOLD A DECISION HAS BEEN MADE ALREADY AND DOCUMENTS TRANSFER RED TO ABUJA VAC BUT QM YET TO RECEIVE ANY INFORMATION FROM ABUJA VAC AND MY TLS IS NOT YET UPDATED,PLS IS THERE A WAY I CAN CONTACT ABUJA VAC?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) ... (646)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.