Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 - Travel (569) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 (1332294 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) ... (646) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 15, 2020
Who’s at Kingston university here?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by DMainMan: 3:06pm On Feb 15, 2020
Folahanmi19:

Bro i was told to upload my WAEC result with atleast C6 in English by Teesside uni so as to get my unconditional offer letter, my problem is i have a waec result but the person who helped me to register my waec then made a mistake and added a year to my age and it's evident on the WAEC certicate, the age on the certificate is not in sync with the age I'm using nw so I have been using my NECO result since then.... Will teesside accept a NECO certificate please?

Yes Teeside university accept NECO C6

https://www.tees.ac.uk/sections/international/minimum_english_scores.cfm
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by DMainMan: 3:41pm On Feb 15, 2020
SAMDEEA123:
Is there anyone going to the University Of Derby in September 2020?
I have been to Derby. It is very dull but things are cheap.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Mykaelolalekan: 4:02pm On Feb 15, 2020
No deadline was stated in the offer.

sonofakin:
Please, were you given a deadline to pay the £4k deposit?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by sonofakin: 4:16pm On Feb 15, 2020
Thank you
Mykaelolalekan:
No deadline was stated in the offer.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Mindlog: 5:00pm On Feb 15, 2020
Zerities:
@mindlog you are going to swansea when?

Yes, September 2020. One year M.A program.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Mindlog: 5:01pm On Feb 15, 2020
Zerities:
@mindlog you are going to swansea when?

Yes, September 2020. One year M.A program.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Geesucc: 7:05pm On Feb 15, 2020
sen2paco:

Long as it’s a student visa, the pay less Attention on your pay/salary so far your not self sponsored. I assumed your being sponsored by your parent so you either tender their bank statement or have them transfer the funds into yours
pls can someone tender one month statement of account ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Folahanmi19(m): 8:02pm On Feb 15, 2020
DMainMan:

Yes Teeside university accept NECO C6

https://www.tees.ac.uk/sections/international/minimum_english_scores.cfm

Thanks brother... God bless you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by rs172(m): 8:14pm On Feb 15, 2020
Mykaelolalekan:
It is through a Skype video call. You will be called at your appointed time. The questions are not structured. Just to examine your listening skills and how you can flow during conversation. In my own case, I was asked the following questions:
1: why Teeside University?
2, why studying Accounts and Finance?
3, Talk about your memorable Journey you have ever embarked on?
4, What are the things you wish Nigeria government should improve on the transportation system..
It is an interactive session. Not really a difficult one. I was a bit nervous before the interview but the flow was ok as the interview progressed.
I scored 80 for listening, 80 for speaking at the end.

Good day bro.. i wanna also apply to study Msc Accounting and finance at Teeside university , how many weeks did it take to get their respond
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by rs172(m): 8:19pm On Feb 15, 2020
Sommylove5:

Am attending Sheffield hallam university September 2020. Can I have your email

Good evening bro, i also applied to Sheffield Hallam university, but I'm yet to get their final decision as my academic credentials has been sent to Uk naric. Have you gotten admission and how many weeks did it take because i submitted my application since Feb. 1
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Mykaelolalekan: 9:44pm On Feb 15, 2020
I applied January 12th 2020. I got a conditional offer on the 20th of January and scheduled my interview for February 12th 2020 after which I received my unconditional offer.

[ quote author=rs172 post=86680848]

Good day bro.. i wanna also apply to study Msc Accounting and finance at Teeside university , how many weeks did it take to get their respond[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Tobexin(m): 10:40pm On Feb 15, 2020
Everybody is just choosing Teesside University! Lol una. Well it is a good school and highly equipped and one of the cheapest in Uk! But Middlesbrough Dey boring if you are flexing type but there are clubs.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Vittor(m): 10:42pm On Feb 15, 2020
kreatorsink:
Well from what you posted it stated fixed deposits are allowed. And the refusal letter he showed that they tried reaching the bank and they did not respond on time. Someone told me he had the same issue with that FCMB. He applied 24th Nov 2019 for priority service and he was told often that decision has not been made. After a suggestion here by someone that the we should reach out to the bank. I told him and the bank just responded Jan 25/26 to the embassy email. He got his passport back 2 days after and he came to UK yesterday. So please everyone applying check on your bank often and avoid some rubbish bank.

Holy shit...these could be it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Vittor(m): 10:46pm On Feb 15, 2020
umarwy:

You can't use fixed deposit to show as proof of maintainance
Well I applied for administrative review and they asked I send a fixed deposit bank statement...which I would do...so there is progress sha for now....
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Geesucc: 12:48am On Feb 16, 2020

Yes sir.

Provided you have your 6200 pounds for her.

And your 9135 outside london living expenses or 11385 if your campus is in London
What of with a baby.. how much is the living expenses for the baby?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by DMainMan: 12:59am On Feb 16, 2020
Geesucc:
pls can someone tender one month statement of account ?
Yes if applying for Tier 4 or Tier 4 dependant visa. The alloted money must be in the account at least for the last 28 days and never below the allotted amount in the 28 days.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by DMainMan: 1:00am On Feb 16, 2020
Folahanmi19:

Thanks brother... God bless you
God bless you too.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Geesucc: 2:21am On Feb 16, 2020
DMainMan:

Yes if applying for Tier 4 or Tier 4 dependant visa. The alloted money must be in the account at least for the last 28 days and never below the allotted amount in the 28 days.
okay Thanks you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by samholly(m): 6:24am On Feb 16, 2020
Tobexin:
Everybody is just choosing Teesside University! Lol una. Well it is a good school and highly equipped and one of the cheapest in Uk! But Middlesbrough Dey boring if you are flexing type but there are clubs.

Do you know anything about Northampton?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by demmysoft: 7:34am On Feb 16, 2020
@Mykaelolalekan,

how was the interview, kindly advise on the likely questions. I will be having mine on 25th Feb. I will mail you. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by demmysoft: 7:50am On Feb 16, 2020
@Mykaelolalekan, Sorry the question have been answered. Thank you

how was the interview, kindly advise on the likely questions. I will be having mine on 25th Feb. I will mail you. Thanks[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Mykaelolalekan: 7:53am On Feb 16, 2020
I have highlighted the questions I was asked previously. Check my previous Post.

demmysoft:
@Mykaelolalekan,

how was the interview, kindly advise on the likely questions. I will be having mine on 25th Feb. I will mail you. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Abini2012: 7:54am On Feb 16, 2020
Yahwehgbemi:

I am sorry about the disappointment. I can feel your pain because TETFund is also my sponsor. My prayer is that all shall work for your good eventually and you shall get double for your loss in Jesus' Name.

I would like to get an information from you because I also applied banking on TETFund's sponsorship. They have not paid my tuition fees but my employer has paid my maintenance since. Even though I have submitted the invoice, I was told it is on CBN's table at the moment.

Please, how long did it take TETfund to pay the tuition fee after you submitted your invoice and is there any insider channel/link in TETFund you can assist me with to accelerate the process?

Secondly, how can I get an evidence of payment from TETFund?

Please, help a brother!!!

Thanks

Thanks
I can help you check if interested. Mail your details
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Ekanem400: 7:58am On Feb 16, 2020
It's exactly 3weeks that I applied to Coventry university to study for a masters degree in Renewable Energy Engineering, I have not heard nor received any offer from them.

Please who else also applied to the same school??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Rify(f): 12:04pm On Feb 16, 2020
I did. Mine took about 7working days. Not same course though

Ekanem400:
It's exactly 3weeks that I applied to Coventry university to study for a masters degree in Renewable Energy Engineering, I have not heard nor received any offer from them.

Please who else also applied to the same school??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 16, 2020
demmysoft:
@Mykaelolalekan,

Mine too is 25th
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by ayas123456789: 4:24pm On Feb 16, 2020
[quote author=ndubuisi1213 post=86636197]Greetings fam, please can some one get school with a tuition fee lower than £12,500 in Uk?

I Wish to go for postgraduate (msc)

Check university of Chester
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Sommylove5: 6:11pm On Feb 16, 2020
rs172:

Good evening bro, i also applied to Sheffield Hallam university, but I'm yet to get their final decision as my academic credentials has been sent to Uk naric. Have you gotten admission and how many weeks did it take because i submitted my application since Feb. 1
Yes I have gotten admission. It took 2weeks before I was contacted through my email of my unconditional offer
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Sommylove5: 6:12pm On Feb 16, 2020
[quote author=ayas123456789 post=86700681][/quote]
Exactly . I also got admission from university of chester with tuition fee due of 9450pounds
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Ibuske: 6:14pm On Feb 16, 2020
Hello All,

I will like to make some enquiries and will appreciate responses.

I have just applied for Masters program with my maiden name though married.

My new International passport is on my maiden name.

My marriage certificate is intact.

Though, I plan renewing it with my new name after this expires.

My concerns are:
I hope there won't be any issue during my visa application as my partner will be a Tier 4 Dependant.

Is there any law stating that your Intl. Passport must be in your partner's name before being issued visa.

I await your reply.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by DMainMan: 6:38pm On Feb 16, 2020
Ibuske:
Hello All,

I will like to make some enquiries and will appreciate responses.

I have just applied for Masters program with my maiden name though married.

My new International passport is on my maiden name.

My marriage certificate is intact.

Though, I plan renewing it with my new name after this expires.

My concerns are:
I hope there won't be any issue during my visa application as my partner will be a Tier 4 Dependant.

Is there any law stating that your Intl. Passport must be in your partner's name before being issued visa.

I await your reply.
No issue. My wife used her father name as my dependant.

Ensure you include your marriage cert, marriage pictures, courtship pictures, facebook or whatsapp messages, call logs, upkeep payment from spouse evidence e.t.c to proof that your relationship with your husband is subsisting.

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) ... (646)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.