Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 - Travel (616) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 (1332394 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) ... (646) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Cigbojugha: 7:04pm On Apr 06, 2020
Skymoore1004:
Don’t think it’s a smart move . Why don’t you venture into technology or other parts of engineering or data analytics etc? Just my opinion sha

My 1st degree is mechanical engineering and I applied for MSC project mgt. With advanced practice.
I actually had the intention to go for IT related course cyber security actually but I realized I only have basic IT knowledge so I changed my mind.
So do you think someone with just basic knowledge in IT could comprehend and have a smooth classroom understanding of lectures?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Skymoore1004: 7:04pm On Apr 06, 2020
Make dem close thread because of coronavirus but you dey here dey ask questions. Hypocrite
Powerintoxicate:
Hello guys . Please help. Which uni will accept a 3rd class for master's? LLM? Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Skymoore1004: 7:09pm On Apr 06, 2020
Honestly I don’t understand the question but what I’m saying is that I don’t know if project management is the best option for you. You don manage projects before? You get any certification for PM? Someone talked about it today. If you study this project management now, what is your next plan? Which Oyibo wan give you project make you handle if you no get better work experience or certificate? At the end of the day you will find yourself struggling to find work. It’s better you follow IT part wey dey solid. It’s easier to get a job within the IT sector if you sabi the field well. By the time you finish your masters, that your basic knowledge go multiple. Also try to do a lot of practices. Even this your mechanical engineering na solid one. U.K. is always building something so there’s always work in that field too.
Cigbojugha:

My 1st degree is mechanical engineering and I applied for MSC project mgt. With advanced practice.
I actually had the intention to go for IT related course cyber security actually but I realized I only have basic IT knowledge so I changed my mind.
So do you think someone with just basic knowledge in IT could comprehend and have a smooth classroom understanding of lectures?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 7:22pm On Apr 06, 2020
Powerintoxicate:
PLEASE CAN THE MODERATORS CLOSE THIS SECTION FOR A WHILE IN SOLIDARITY WITH PEOPLE IN THE UK WHO ARE BEEN KILLED DAILY BY THE EVIL VIRUS CORONAVIRUS.

How many social media platforms have closed since this pandemic started?

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by atoeosato: 7:41pm On Apr 06, 2020
Gurus in the house,

I studied accounting in my 1st degree and I have some years experience in banking.
I got an unconditional offer in UWE bristol, MSC financial technology (fintech) 1yr.
Please,how is this course in line with my background n the school/bristol in terms of student jobs and stay back jobs after studies?
Please, I will appreciate all advice.
Thank you my Ables.
cc. Justwise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Powerintoxicate: 7:46pm On Apr 06, 2020
justwise:

How many social media platforms have closed since this pandemic started?
gosh. This is why you fail exams. i said this particular section not Nairaland I mean this UK thread
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Powerintoxicate: 7:48pm On Apr 06, 2020
Skymoore1004:
Make dem close thread because of coronavirus but you dey here dey ask questions. Hypocrite
I asked for a friend. Look it's only when this virus is eradicated then you can go to the UK to study. Or will you like to go to UK and get infected with a strong strain of the virus and then get killed? Even the US today advised it's citizens in Nigeria coming back that they were doing so at their own risk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Skymoore1004: 7:50pm On Apr 06, 2020
Abeg shift . You no get talk
Powerintoxicate:
I asked for a friend. Look it's only when this virus is eradicated then you can go to the UK to study. Or will you like to go to UK and get infected with a strong strain of the virus and then get killed? Even the US today advised it's citizens in Nigeria coming back that they were doing so at their own risk
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by atoeosato: 8:05pm On Apr 06, 2020
Powerintoxicate:
illiteracy is a disease. Get educated and realise your foolery. Why should any sane person be thinking vof going to the UK this year? First you are as insensitive as funke akindele and co. People are dying and you talking about studying in a country where people are dying in their hundreds daily. Rubbish

Hey, you're so lousy with your write up.Cool down.The pandemic will come and go.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Powerintoxicate: 8:07pm On Apr 06, 2020
atoeosato:

Hey, you're so lousy with your write up.Cool down.The pandemic will come and go.
it will ONLY COME AND GO IF WE ALL USE OUR SENSES
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 8:09pm On Apr 06, 2020
Powerintoxicate:
gosh. This is why you fail exams. i said this particular section not Nairaland I mean this UK thread

Again my question to you is this..how many websites have closed a section down in support of coronavirus victims?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Skymoore1004: 8:13pm On Apr 06, 2020
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 8:18pm On Apr 06, 2020
atoeosato:
Gurus in the house,

I studied accounting in my 1st degree and I have some years experience in banking.
I got an unconditional offer in UWE bristol, MSC financial technology (fintech) 1yr.
Please,how is this course in line with my background n the school/bristol in terms of student jobs and stay back jobs after studies?
Thank you my Ables.
cc. Justwise

1. You should be fine with the course considering your background.

2. Bristol university is a very good university and you shouldn't have problem getting student jobs.

Staying back after graduation will depend on your result, if you come out with a good result then your chances of getting job in your sector is higher, with the PSW you will have enough time to look for job.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by atoeosato: 8:23pm On Apr 06, 2020
justwise:

1. You should be fine with the course considering your background.

2. Bristol university is a very good university and you shouldn't have problem getting student jobs.

Staying back after graduation will depend on your result, if you come out with a good result then your chances of getting job in your sector is higher, with the PSW you will have enough time to look for job.

Very noted baba n thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Ziza1: 8:25pm On Apr 06, 2020
Please who can give me a hint for accommodation or contacts for accommodation in London, considering that i am coming with my two years old son and my wife.

school: Northumbria university LONDON CAMPUS

i seriously need you view and advice
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Powerintoxicate: 8:30pm On Apr 06, 2020
justwise:

Again my question to you is this..how many websites have closed a section down in support of coronavirus victims?
I NEVER SAID WEBSITE I SAID A SUBSECTION !! READ READ
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 8:36pm On Apr 06, 2020
Powerintoxicate:
I NEVER SAID WEBSITE I SAID A SUBSECTION !! READ READ

Subsection of what? A village? Market or hospital? Is travel section not a subsection of a website?

Please don't derail this thread with this nonsense again.

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 8:38pm On Apr 06, 2020
Ziza1:
Please who can give me a hint for accommodation or contacts for accommodation in London, considering that i am coming with my two years old son and my wife.

When are you planning to travel?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Ziza1: 8:41pm On Apr 06, 2020
justwise:

When are you planning to travel?

September bro
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by missnigeria: 8:42pm On Apr 06, 2020
Good evening house,

I studied accounting and I'm also a Chartered Accountant.I have several years experience in accounting and auditing.

I got an unconditional offer Edinburgh Napier University, MSC leadership and practice 2yr to resume September but I'm planning to defer it to January or so because of this Corona virus issue.

Please house, is this course in line with my background. Can I get a student jobs related to accounting or auditing in Edinburgh? and also stay back jobs after studies?

Thank you all
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Skymoore1004: 8:48pm On Apr 06, 2020
Bros what do you want to do with msc leadership & practice. Is it not better to kuku do Msc accounting or something stronger that’s worth the tuition? Goodluck still
missnigeria:
Good evening house,

I studied accounting and I'm also a Chartered Accountant.I have several years experience in accounting and auditing.

I got an unconditional offer Edinburgh Napier University, MSC leadership and practice 2yr to resume September but I'm planning to defer it to January or so because of this Corona virus issue.

Please house, is this course in line with my background. Can I get a student jobs related to accounting or auditing in Edinburgh? and also stay back jobs after studies?

Thank you all

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 8:50pm On Apr 06, 2020
Ziza1:

September bro

You can't get any valuable info now until the UK opens again for business.

Accommodation in London is very very expensive, so when are you are ready to travel book 3days hotel accommodation and use that period to VIEW houses, i can not stress this enough..you have to VIEW it physically and sign tenancy agreement before dropping your money.

Do not trust anybody to view a house for you (unless somebody you know very well)

Use website like gumtree to search for house in London..narrow it down to the area close to your school.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Cigbojugha: 8:51pm On Apr 06, 2020
Skymoore1004:
Honestly I don’t understand the question but what I’m saying is that I don’t know if project management is the best option for you. You don manage projects before? You get any certification for PM? Someone talked about it today. If you study this project management now, what is your next plan? Which Oyibo wan give you project make you handle if you no get better work experience or certificate? At the end of the day you will find yourself struggling to find work. It’s better you follow IT part wey dey solid. It’s easier to get a job within the IT sector if you sabi the field well. By the time you finish your masters, that your basic knowledge go multiple. Also try to do a lot of practices. Even this your mechanical engineering na solid one. U.K. is always building something so there’s always work in that field too.

Thank you very much. Your advice is noted.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Ziza1: 8:57pm On Apr 06, 2020
justwise:

You can't get any valuable info now until the UK opens again to business.

Accommodation in London is very very expensive, so when are you are ready to travel book 3days hotel accommodation and use that period to VIEW houses, i can not stress this enough..you have to VIEW it physically and sign tenancy agreement before dropping your money.

Do not trust anybody to view a house for you (unless somebody you know very well)

Use website like gumtree to search for house in London..narrow it down to the area close to your school.

Thank you very much bro, this answers my question perfectly
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by atoeosato: 9:00pm On Apr 06, 2020
missnigeria:
Good evening house,

Thank you all

I don't think they have any correlation/ relationship considering your background. The choice is still yours to make.Goodluck!

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Phenmeson(m): 9:07pm On Apr 06, 2020
Ziza1:

Coming with Yur wife & son, just have it in mind of renting at least 1 bedroom flat that will cost you at least £900 inclusive if you are lucky enough. If I may ask if your course duration at Northumbria University is 1yr or 2yrs.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Jayfarm: 9:13pm On Apr 06, 2020
Powerintoxicate:

Oga, should have said until they close this thread before the virus can be eradicated now. Park well
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Yakeeboy: 9:19pm On Apr 06, 2020
Phenmeson:

Coming with Yur wife & son, just have it in mind of renting at least 1 bedroom flat that will cost you at least £900 inclusive if you are lucky enough. If I may ask if your course duration at Northumbria University is 1yr or 2yrs.
i don’t know why people are still going to study in London when there are Various cheap cities UK

(1) (2) (3) ... (613) (614) (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) ... (646)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.