Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,323 members, 7,808,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs (32574 Views)

2 Nigerians In Vietnam Jailed For 28 Years Over Dating Scam Of About $130,000 / Eiye-buccaneer Cult Clash: 2 Nigerians Killed In Egypt / Russian Man Arrested With 2 Nigerians Over Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by Jyde89: 12:29pm On Sep 04, 2015
MadCow1:

Mods..

Please give us something to work with na.. angry

Haba!!! Is this Ndi Igbo crime week on Nairaland or what? angry

This partiality is not fair jor. The Afenifere and Odua crew are just enjoying themselves at our expense. angry

I am sure that one of them have r:aped their underaged Daughters or used their mothers for rituals as they normally do by now. All we are saying is that you bring it to the frontpage as well.

You're right, I think this people do all their possible best to get negative stories surrounding the south easterners, though I'm from the south west but I think all this tribalism should stop, untill the sovereign state of Biafra is recognized by the Nigerian govt; it is a Nigerian problem.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by obontami: 12:31pm On Sep 04, 2015
Princedebola201
kalvan
ibotic

what do u guys have to say about our south east brother that just get caught in australia

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by DrGroove(f): 12:32pm On Sep 04, 2015
Chibuike Anyasor, 33, and Joe Iwuchukwu Odemegwo 51

NDI YEEBOS!! ALWAYS THEM

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 04, 2015
Biafrans doing what they know best!
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by nwannaeto: 12:34pm On Sep 04, 2015
ExInferis:
before i even opened the thread, i knew they were going to be igboes.

and so fucking what.mumu.if they succeeded,and came back to zoogeria,u Yoruba go dey call them chairman,may u for chop from their exploits.ewu
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by Iamthoney(m): 12:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
solonazzy:
Anoda set of image spoilers...... God help us
You they mind them
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 04, 2015
51 year old man still hustling....

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by tunergy(m): 12:37pm On Sep 04, 2015
chemystery:

Say NO to tribalism
I wonder when i see people like you who fight for their tribe and religion and speak against others tribe and religion.
Tomorrow you will be the first to shout RACISM when a white man does so against a black.
Why wont the white look down on us when we cant be our brother's keeper.
It is folly to fight for a religion, tribe or race. These are things we didnt choose on our own accord. We only came to the world and found ourselves as Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Efik, Igala, Ibibio, Annang, Bikwara, Yala, Tiv, Idoma,....

If you have thought of it that you could have been an Igbo, you wouldn't come here to spew trash concerning other tribes.

If you are moved by these words please try put these to a halt, else continue and see where it leads you, see how much it credits to your account.

I hate these fights between Igbo & Yoruba, Hausa and Igbo. It irks me so much. Let's put it to a halt!

SAY NO TO TRIBALISM/RACISM

OUR BROTHERS SHOULD STOP DISGRACING US too

2 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by belloabdulrazaq(m): 12:38pm On Sep 04, 2015
Igbo lipsrsealed shocked
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by Iamthoney(m): 12:38pm On Sep 04, 2015
dridowu:
They should in happen in Australia not Asia, if not it is R.I.P in advance
You have 4mins to correct your post or you gon' feel Thor's hammer on your head

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by Iamthoney(m): 12:42pm On Sep 04, 2015
uselessgoat:
[size=14pt]The most hardworking tribe in nigeria doing what they know how to do best. After developing lagos and every other parts of Naija, they are going international to develop asia with their usual hard work. Biafra will be a criminal cell if it is realized just like Guatanamo bay. Igbos kwenu[/size]
Oh sweet loving God make this one useful and also dash him some lil sense in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by belloabdulrazaq(m): 12:42pm On Sep 04, 2015
Igbo lipsrsealed :okilode haba na only una dey 4 naija ni shocked
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
Igbo again?
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by Ganjafama(m): 12:45pm On Sep 04, 2015
Igbos and their insatiable appetite for wealth. Always disgracing us wherever they go. Thats how they drink and make noise all the time in china. They constitute 90% of Nigerians in chinese jails.

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by Ikiriye(m): 12:47pm On Sep 04, 2015
ExInferis:
before i even opened the thread, i knew they were going to be igboes.

At the airport 53m was Yoruba how about that bigot and tribalist.
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by Ikiriye(m): 12:51pm On Sep 04, 2015
chemystery:

Say NO to tribalism
I wonder when i see people like you who fight for their tribe and religion and speak against others tribe and religion.
Tomorrow you will be the first to shout RACISM when a white man does so against a black.
It is folly to fight for a religion, tribe or race. These are things we didnt choose on our own accord. We only came to the world and found ourselves as Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Efik, Igala, Ibibio, Annang, Bikwara, Yala, Tiv, Idoma,....

If you have thought of it that you could have been an Igbo, you wouldn't come here to spew trash concerning other tribes.

If you are moved by these words please try put these to a halt, else continue and see where it leads you, see how much it credits to your account.

I hate these fights between Igbo & Yoruba, Hausa and Igbo. It irks me so much. Let's put it to a halt!

May you live long bro,

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by persius555(m): 12:55pm On Sep 04, 2015
In sane clime, serous attention would be focused on south east to rid the region of these nefarious crimes. These cases are one too many. The campaign should be taken to the root i.e the family tree to sucessfully tackle this problem. Instead of we screaming and making mockery of a particular tribe, we should as a nation channel our energy towards distorting a trend that is becoming a norm in the south east.I believe its a psychological thing that should be worked on. The igbos just like any other tribe are hardworking and enterprising people. Every region has its own fair share of these nefarious internationally co-ordinated crimes. Like i said before, the family is the root cause of this problem and that is where the solution to this problem will come from.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by flokii: 12:57pm On Sep 04, 2015
Need I say more?..
Igbo kwenu! grin
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by MadCow1: 12:57pm On Sep 04, 2015
Jyde89:

You're right, I think this people do all their possible best to get negative stories surrounding the south easterners, though I'm from the south west but I think all this tribalism should stop, untill the sovereign state of Biafra is recognized by the Nigerian govt; it is a Nigerian problem.

Biafra will not be recognized by Nigeria in my lifetime so forgerraboutit..
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by dridowu: 12:58pm On Sep 04, 2015
Iamthoney:

You have 4mins to correct your post or you gon' feel Thor's hammer on your head
I was spritually blinded when writing that post. Thanks
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by godoluwa(m): 1:05pm On Sep 04, 2015
lordsharks:
Y naija
u r a disgrace. check ur signature to knw wat i mean
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by Jyde89: 1:06pm On Sep 04, 2015
MadCow1:

Biafra will not be recognized by Nigeria in my lifetime so forgerraboutit..
Well good luck 2u on that.
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by Banter1(m): 1:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
oyefeel:
I know which region they are fromm

Na them themmmm...
I wanted calling you ------> "A Fool". but then I remember these -----> Mathew 5:22
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by legaxi(m): 1:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
grin "the usual suspects" grin
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by Sheggy13(m): 1:17pm On Sep 04, 2015
winniz:
If a crime is against Igbos it's quickly placed on FP so Igbos can be bashed. They even go as far recycling many articles to tarnish Igbos Image. While so many Yoruba crimes barely make FP.
What about the ones happening in Ogun and all over SW they post regularly for u people to have fun and laugh about? Always playing d victim..smh

2 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by MadCow1: 1:18pm On Sep 04, 2015
Jyde89:

Well good luck 2u on that.

What has luck got to do with it..

Status quo would remain for a long long time.
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 04, 2015
oyefeel:
I know which region they are fromm

Na them themmmm...

They are hustling! They are better than Yorubastard men who sit at home doing nothing but raping their under-aged daughters. ( Sit your young sister down and interview her very well) tongue
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by friends4ever(m): 1:21pm On Sep 04, 2015
chemystery:

Say NO to tribalism

You nailed it...you know what's up

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by Mintycynty: 1:23pm On Sep 04, 2015
SpotlezDonald25:
grin
U r here again with this face abii

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by friends4ever(m): 1:23pm On Sep 04, 2015
lwise:
Flat headers disgracing Nigeria since 1960.

What state are you from dick head. Amarakoi...orisputujus. Stop cutting down your fellow country men down and, desist from your childish attitude of being prejudice. Sucker. Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba are one.
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by Iamthoney(m): 1:24pm On Sep 04, 2015
dridowu:
I was spritually blinded when writing that post. Thanks
Anytime mate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Missing Tai Solarin University Of Education Female Student (Photos) / Guy Caught After Disguising As Lady In Order To Kidnap Children In Rivers. Photo / Thief In Tears After Being Nabbed During Robbery Operation In Delta. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.