Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,893 members, 7,798,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs (32558 Views)

2 Nigerians In Vietnam Jailed For 28 Years Over Dating Scam Of About $130,000 / Eiye-buccaneer Cult Clash: 2 Nigerians Killed In Egypt / Russian Man Arrested With 2 Nigerians Over Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by SpotlezDonald25(m): 1:25pm On Sep 04, 2015
Mintycynty:
U r here again with this face abii

What I do now kwanu??
Is you stalking me? grin
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by iammrjohnson(m): 1:25pm On Sep 04, 2015
now that they have made the location of their only translators known, it's only a matter of time before you have send your condolences to their families

unlike the yahoo boys that nursed 'alhaji' for many years before his death(not even courtesy of them), the white powder community eradicates all enemies,existent or potential.. i just pray God watches over the student translator..

no b only nigeria police sabi misyarn sha

dridowu:

The court was told there were only two accredited Igbo translators in Australia and that both of them were living in Adelaide, on students visas, which meant they could only work for 20 hours a week.

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by azzima(m): 1:30pm On Sep 04, 2015
I JUST KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!! They had to be BIAFRANS.
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by xtervaganza(m): 1:34pm On Sep 04, 2015
Blackchampion:
Oya over to South West Tribalists
you call other people waste while ojukwu the bastard wasted 3 million of your zombie ppl and others are wasting away in foreign prison

omo ale

3 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by Eltigre7: 1:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
After them go say dem need independence from Nigeria, I really wonder how Biafra go look like with all this their disgraceful act...
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by tigonana: 1:36pm On Sep 04, 2015
Hmm,Biafra.
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by slap1(m): 1:37pm On Sep 04, 2015
Obi adighi my brothers nma. grin
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by sukkot: 1:43pm On Sep 04, 2015
lawanson44:

They are hustling! They are better than Yorubastard men who sit at home doing nothing but raping their under-aged daughters. ( Sit your young sister down and interview her very well) tongue
whats your beef with yoruba ? why you cant get yoruba out of your mouth ? shocked
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by Smooth278(m): 1:53pm On Sep 04, 2015
chemystery:

Say NO to tribalism
I wonder when i see people like you who fight for their tribe and religion and speak against others tribe and religion.
Tomorrow you will be the first to shout RACISM when a white man does so against a black.
Why wont the white look down on us when we cant be our brother's keeper.
It is folly to fight for a religion, tribe or race. These are things we didnt choose on our own accord. We only came to the world and found ourselves as Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Efik, Igala, Ibibio, Annang, Bikwara, Yala, Tiv, Idoma,....

If you have thought of it that you could have been an Igbo, you wouldn't come here to spew trash concerning other tribes.

If you are moved by these words please try put these to a halt, else continue and see where it leads you, see how much it credits to your account.

I hate these fights between Igbo & Yoruba, Hausa and Igbo. It irks me so much. Let's put it to a halt!

SAY NO TO TRIBALISM/RACISM

Mature post... wish I could add a million likes... outside the country they don't know the difference between tribes so we will all suffer for the evil a few people do regardless of our various tribes... All tribes have the good, the bad and the ugly...

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by funmijoyb(f): 1:56pm On Sep 04, 2015
winniz:
If a crime is against Igbos it's quickly placed on FP so Igbos can be bashed. They even go as far recycling many articles to tarnish Igbos Image. While so many Yoruba crimes barely make FP.

god go punish u 4 d nonsense u just typed. instead of u to condemn the act committed by ur brothers u r here saying nonsense. 90% of Igbo crimes do not enter nairaland talkless of front page. go and visit punch, tribune, vanguard e.t.c you will see more igbo names and their crimes.

Shame on you and your family

Spit on you.

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 04, 2015
lekjons:
say 'NO NO' to tribalism!

NB: I'm proudly Oduduwa!

oh there is a thriving (but not dangerous) traffic in fake TM lewin Shirts and Fruitoftheloom boxers.. like I said it is not as dangerous as meth.. but equally as disturbing grin grin grin
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by madamoringo(f): 1:58pm On Sep 04, 2015
Before 99% of people opened this thread, it was already known there are the tadigbopoles from the land of buhahahafara! Hope they get prrmanenly dunked to never benefit from all their illicit and criminal monies and enterprise again.

These people can only birth a criminal, terrorist and drug running country not a sane one. This is another vindication of the leadership and foresight of Nigerian leaders who defeated Biafra and our gallant soldiers! Otherwise today, Nigeria will be like a country having Mexico, Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran, ISIS, Syria, Pakistan all as neighbours at the same time! What a nightmare! The U.S. only has Mexico to deal with with drugs and what a massive drain on their lives. The Middle East never seem to have peace win terrorist criminals and boastful arrogant folks like Iran and North Korea! Nigeria really dodged a bullet and must do well to keep this lunatic fringe of destroyers on a leash because their destiny apparently is to destroy themselves and any people of country that will have anything to do with them!! No longer the best Ibos either were born and lived in Yorubaland, North of abroad!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by frenchboy(m): 1:58pm On Sep 04, 2015
This south stola shaaa
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by lekjons(m): 1:59pm On Sep 04, 2015
voltron:

oh there is a thriving (but not dangerous) traffic in fake TM lewin Shirts and Fruitoftheloom boxers.. like I said it is not as dangerous as meth.. but equally as disturbing grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by Iskra: 2:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
In a world devoid of ideals, everything becomes drudgery and skewed. We seem to forever be caught in the endless loop of tribalism. It doesn't help because every region and tribe in Nigeria has got its abundance of cliches attached to it. I want to be Nigerian first, second, so on and last. I will want to see a nigeria where we celebrate everything great about each person without first asking where he comes from and where we unequivocally and equally criticize bad behavior without first asking where the person comes from. As a nigerian, I speak for myself and maybe for many others out there who are proud to be Nigerian...we have some of the most imaginative and fertile minds, lets not put it to waste haggling over tribe because it is the main reason we are still we are. unable to move forward even though we all agree we need to but have refused to do the needful because nonentity called tribe stands in the way.

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by summerflame(m): 2:07pm On Sep 04, 2015
Is this what your Biafra will be based on u igbo people?. IGBO with stealing and drugs everywhere. Wasted tribe. Flat headed baboons and chest beating fools. Igbos are only denting the images of Nigeria. IGBO KWENU

3 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by Agbgift(f): 2:09pm On Sep 04, 2015
summerflame:
Is this what your Biafra will be based on u igbo people?. IGBO with stealing and drugs everywhere. Wasted tribe. Flat headed baboons and chest beating fools. Igbos are only denting the images of Nigeria. IGBO KWENU

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by Spybradd: 2:11pm On Sep 04, 2015
ucheHapers:
These people keep disgracing themselves not us....

fooo,who are u?
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
dis no tribalism wha u saing,,,,,dis #FACT author=chemystery post=37661500]
Say NO to tribalism
I wonder when i see people like you who fight for their tribe and religion and speak against others tribe and religion.
Tomorrow you will be the first to shout RACISM when a white man does so against a black.
Why wont the white look down on us when we cant be our brother's keeper.
It is folly to fight for a religion, tribe or race. These are things we didnt choose on our own accord. We only came to the world and found ourselves as Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, Efik, Igala, Ibibio, Annang, Bikwara, Yala, Tiv, Idoma,....

If you have thought of it that you could have been an Igbo, you wouldn't come here to spew trash concerning other tribes.

If you are moved by these words please try put these to a halt, else continue and see where it leads you, see how much it credits to your account.

I hate these fights between Igbo & Yoruba, Hausa and Igbo. It irks me so much. Let's put it to a halt!

[/quote]
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by summerflame(m): 2:15pm On Sep 04, 2015
Can't u see and sense that igbos are too involved in international crimes and thereby spoiling Nigeria's lmage?. Talk to your kinsmen and brothers with sisters, they are such a disgrace to nationhood. Say no to drugs, say no to prostitution and robbery. Set of bastardized tribes
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by Spybradd: 2:19pm On Sep 04, 2015
summerflame:

mumu,can u swear with miserable and desolate life that you have ever heard of or know the meaning of the word methamphetamine? u are here foaming in the mouth and hitting ur head on the ground over progressive peeps,while ur mates are busy making their lives meaningful and useful..

BIG NIGERIAN FOOOOL..
grin
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by Spybradd: 2:20pm On Sep 04, 2015
summerflame:
Can't u see and sense that igbos are too involved in international crimes and thereby spoiling Nigeria's lmage?. Talk to your kinsmen and brothers with sisters, they are such a disgrace to nationhood. Say no to drugs, say no to prostitution and robbery. Set of bastardized tribes

CHIMPANZEE
grin
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by Spybradd: 2:27pm On Sep 04, 2015
sukkot:
whats your beef with yoruba ? why you cant get yoruba out of your mouth ? shocked

FOOOL,WHY DINT U MONKEY ASK THE FIRST SET OF COMMENTERS THAT QUESTION?

THOU NIGERIAN CHIMPANZEE
grin

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by Spybradd: 2:29pm On Sep 04, 2015
madamoringo:
Before 99% of people opened this thread, it was already known there are the tadigbopoles from the land of buhahahafara! Hope they get prrmanenly dunked to never benefit from all their illicit and criminal monies and enterprise again.

These people can only birth a criminal, terrorist and drug running country not a sane one. This is another vindication of the leadership and foresight of Nigerian leaders who defeated Biafra and our gallant soldiers! Otherwise today, Nigeria will be like a country having Mexico, Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran, ISIS, Syria, Pakistan all as neighbours at the same time! What a nightmare! The U.S. only has Mexico to deal with with drugs and what a massive drain on their lives. The Middle East never seem to have peace win terrorist criminals and boastful arrogant folks like Iran and North Korea! Nigeria really dodged a bullet and must do well to keep this lunatic fringe of destroyers on a leash because their destiny apparently is to destroy themselves and any people of country that will have anything to do with them!! No longer the best Ibos either were born and lived in Yorubaland, North of abroad!

pls go away with ur gonorhea,international ashe....
grin
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by sukkot: 2:32pm On Sep 04, 2015
Spybradd:

FOOOL,WHY DINT U MONKEY ASK THE FIRST SET OF COMMENTERS THAT QUESTION?

THOU NIGERIAN CHIMPANZEE
grin
walahi talahi your hate for yoruba will destroy you grin wink

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by Spybradd: 2:33pm On Sep 04, 2015
Eltigre7:
After them go say dem need independence from Nigeria, I really wonder how Biafra go look like with all this their disgraceful act...

clap for yeself,ye deserve some more bananas,ye BIG FOOOL AND HUGE NIGERIAN MONKEY

grin
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 04, 2015
Blackchampion:
Oya over to South West Tribalists

Our Biafran bethren after dem go say their govt go better pass zoo.

I wonder which is the worst the zoo or the jungle. grin
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by adedayourt(m): 2:37pm On Sep 04, 2015
biafra bois
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by Riokempex1234: 2:38pm On Sep 04, 2015
there are ur people, you people love bad things, you boko haram people hard it been is igbos that are doing boko haram work it whould hv being every where. Turner fire who ever talks bad against igbos there are the most merciful and caring pple in Nigeria. Buhari ur brother has filld the house wit his pple is that not corruption and money conscious.u stand there to tell me you kwn the region there are from.
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by Spybradd: 2:39pm On Sep 04, 2015
sukkot:
walahi talahi your hate for yoruba will destroy you grin wink

...and the bashings from the first set of posters shud be taken as compliments,huh? answer that question 1st b4 quoting somebody and whistling from da arsse....dont lemme descend on u,o...grin
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by Spybradd: 2:41pm On Sep 04, 2015
kaeforum:

Our Biafran bethren after dem go say their govt go better pass zoo.

I wonder which is the worst the zoo or the jungle. grin

nigerian oops! ZOOGERIAN monkey,pls take ur zoo and give the igbos their jungle...
grin

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs by Riokempex1234: 2:43pm On Sep 04, 2015
fulls you pple should let us be, in one yr you wil see how biafara will be. you pple should lead your self's and leave us alone lets be.you boko haram state you pple kill human like fouls what a sharm. we are better than u ppl 100 times both intelligence and innovative

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Fails To Declare $310,000 At Airport, Forfeits Cash / Missing Tai Solarin University Of Education Female Student (Photos) / Policewoman And Her Children Found Dead In Osun. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.