Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Where Can I Get These Products In Nigeria? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Where Can I Get These Products In Nigeria? (7728 Views)

Check Out These Products From Jumia / Packaging Boxes For Your Products in Nigeria / You Can Buy And Resell These Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get These Products In Nigeria? by christinie(f): 12:52pm On Sep 04, 2015
I love this range and would like to buy them. If you stock them or know who does please let me know. Thanks.

Re: Where Can I Get These Products In Nigeria? by christinie(f): 12:56pm On Sep 04, 2015
More

Re: Where Can I Get These Products In Nigeria? by 4X4: 1:13pm On Sep 04, 2015
these things look expensive can u afford them ?
Re: Where Can I Get These Products In Nigeria? by christinie(f): 2:27pm On Sep 04, 2015
Lol
4X4:
these things look expensive can u afford them ?

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get These Products In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 05, 2015
christinie:
I love this range and would like to buy them. If you stock them or know who does please let me know. Thanks.

They certainly look sweet and expensive too. Op am lost grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Can I Get These Products In Nigeria? by christinie(f): 8:05pm On Sep 05, 2015
They are not all that expensive. I used to buy the soap for about N1,500 per pack of 4 but I can't see it in the same shop anymore and other shops here don't stock them. The soap is extra ordinarily nice.
dukeolumde:

They certainly look sweet and expensive too. Op am lost grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Can I Get These Products In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 05, 2015
christinie:
They are not all that expensive. I used to buy the soap for about N1,500 per pack of 4 but I can't see it in the same shop anymore and other shops here don't stock them. The soap is extra ordinarily nice.

Really?? Will it make me as beautiful as u are grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get These Products In Nigeria? by christinie(f): 9:07pm On Sep 05, 2015
It makes the skin to glow naturally.
dukeolumde:

Really?? Will it make me as beautiful as u are grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Can I Get These Products In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 05, 2015
christinie:

Did u say 1500?? Na wa oo. Bought mine for 400.
I attached the pic so u won't doubt me

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Get These Products In Nigeria? by christinie(f): 4:51am On Sep 09, 2015
What's your location please?
Re: Where Can I Get These Products In Nigeria? by christinie(f): 4:55am On Sep 09, 2015
Mrs0J:

Did u say 1500?? Na wa oo. Bought mine for 400.
I attached the pic so u won't doubt me
really? Please can you waybill the soap/cream to me? What's your location?
Re: Where Can I Get These Products In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:28am On Sep 09, 2015
christinie:
really? Please can you waybill the soup/cream to me? What's your location?

I've replied your PM

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get These Products In Nigeria? by christinie(f): 6:00am On Sep 09, 2015
Yes dear. I just replied too. Check please.
Mrs0J:

I've replied your PM
Re: Where Can I Get These Products In Nigeria? by christinie(f): 9:03pm On Sep 10, 2015
God bless you #Mrs0J
Re: Where Can I Get These Products In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 10, 2015
christinie:
God bless you #Mrs0J

You r welcome.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get These Products In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 12, 2015
These soaps cost £1.30 give or take a few pence here in the UK
at todays exchange rate N400 is cheaper than the cost price
The simple brand is made by unilever so maybe the N400 one is made by unilever Nigeria and maybe the N1500 one was imported.
Re: Where Can I Get These Products In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 13, 2015
tearoses:
These soaps cost £1.30 give or take a few pence here in the UK
at todays exchange rate N400 is cheaper than the cost price
The simple brand is made by unilever so maybe the N400 one is made by unilever Nigeria and maybe the N1500 one was imported.

The N400 one is direct from Uk. Its a big shop and the owner is uk based. All their goods are uk made. I have not seen the soap in any other shop not even the almighty park n shop.
They also have cusson soap, but the uk brand, diff from nigeria brand.
Re: Where Can I Get These Products In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 13, 2015
I bought these items from the shop last monday, and they r uk made. ?

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get These Products In Nigeria? by christinie(f): 7:00am On Sep 13, 2015
The ones you sent to me are exactly the same with the ones I was buying for N1,500. Maybe the super market owner buys directly from the factory.
Mrs0J:

The N400 one is direct from Uk. Its a big shop and the owner is uk based. All their goods are uk made. I have not seen the soap in any other shop not even the almighty park n shop.
They also have cusson soap, but the uk brand, diff from nigeria brand.
Re: Where Can I Get These Products In Nigeria? by christinie(f): 7:03am On Sep 13, 2015
Mrs0J:
I bought these items from the shop last monday, and they r uk made. ?
that facial wipe is so good. I bought it from a shop in my city. Am on the first pack but all the little spots on my face have disappeared already. Here's the pic of the one I bought.

Re: Where Can I Get These Products In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:03am On Sep 13, 2015
christinie:
The ones you sent to me are exactly the same with the ones I was buying for N1,500. Maybe the super market owner buys directly from the factory.

Maybe, but i have bought alot from them and they uk made.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get These Products In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 13, 2015
I have it aswell, its currently the one am using now. And i wanted to add one for you but the guy had already seal the box.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get These Products In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 13, 2015
christinie:
that facial cleanser is so good. I bought it from a shop in my city. Am on the first pack but all the little spots on my face have disappeared already. Here's the pic of the one I bought.
How much did u buy the facial wipes?
Re: Where Can I Get These Products In Nigeria? by christinie(f): 7:11am On Sep 13, 2015
I believe the shop owner is Igbo. Igbos believe in little profit and quick turn-over which adds up at the end of the day.
Mrs0J:

Maybe, but i have bought alot from them and they uk made.
Re: Where Can I Get These Products In Nigeria? by christinie(f): 7:11am On Sep 13, 2015
N500. How much is it in your city?
Mrs0J:

How much did u buy the facial wipes?
Re: Where Can I Get These Products In Nigeria? by christinie(f): 7:14am On Sep 13, 2015
Waoh. What a coincidence. What else do they have in that shop? Is that where you usually buy the coconut oil? Is the coconut oil pure virgin? I wanna try to see if I can make it by myself using the recipe I saw from google, if not you can please help me to buy.
Mrs0J:
I have it aswell, its currently the one am using now. And i wanted to add one for you but the guy had already seal the box.
Re: Where Can I Get These Products In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 13, 2015
christinie:
N500. How much is it in your city?

Got it for N250 (3 for N750).

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get These Products In Nigeria? by christinie(f): 7:19am On Sep 13, 2015
Haba, things are so expensive here. Next time you will help me to buy it abeg. I bought 2 so they will last for 60 days. Do they have facial powder with spf there?
Mrs0J:

Got it for N250 (3 for N750).
Re: Where Can I Get These Products In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 13, 2015
[quote author=christinie post=37957406]Waoh. What a coincidence. What else do they have in that shop? Is that where you usually buy the coconut oil? Is the coconut oil pure virgin? I wanna try to see if I can make it by myself using the recipe I saw from google, if not you can please help me to buy.[/quotep]
They have alot of things, don't know about coconut oil. Will call them tmrw and find out

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get These Products In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 13, 2015
christinie:
Haba, things are so expensive here. Next time you will help me to buy it abeg. I bought 2 so they will last for 60 days. Do they have facial powder with spf there?
I don't know
Re: Where Can I Get These Products In Nigeria? by christinie(f): 7:21am On Sep 13, 2015
Ok.
Mrs0J:

I don't know
Re: Where Can I Get These Products In Nigeria? by christinie(f): 7:26am On Sep 13, 2015
That will be very good of you. Please ask them if it's pure virgin. Also ask them about the facial powder with spf for a light-skinned person (colour 1). I wonder if they have ecostyler too?
Don't be angry please. Am all about natural products and am excited already lol. [quote author=Mrs0J post=37957508][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Clubbing Outfits / Affordable Made In USA Designer Perfumes Available (pictures) / Miss Polo International Pageant 2018: Nigeria Is Set To Host The World (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.