Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,207 members, 7,780,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:12 PM

Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] - Phones (134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] (321972 Views)

Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] / Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] / Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by solar007: 8:17pm On Jan 14, 2017
barackodam:

yeah, I've been thinking so too, just hoping there's another way

Maybe you only re flash only the Gapps since it is the one with problem
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by barackodam: 5:46am On Jan 15, 2017
barackodam:
Morning everyone, I'm getting a little pissed off here, since weekend, I signed outta my google account because it wasn'tsyncing my contacts which I needed, and since then, I couldn't sign in again, whenever I want to sign in through any means, play store, play games, accounts insettings, google app, etc, all of them, I get the unfortunately google play services has stopped error. I've tried clearing cache, dalvik cache, uninstalling play store updates, uninstalling and reinstalling play services, reflashing gapps from twrp, I still get the same error. what am I missing, please help.

To anyone who might have this same ish, I ended up flashing the cm12 rom back again to sort all the problems with the rom out wasn't only play services that was bothering OT, but that's what was most important, o didn't clear my system, just wiped cache and dalvik cache, dazall
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 6:39am On Jan 15, 2017
barackodam:

To anyone who might have this same ish, I ended up flashing the cm12 rom back again to sort all the problems with the rom out wasn't only play services that was bothering OT, but that's what was most important, o didn't clear my system, just wiped cache and dalvik cache, dazall
But the issue have been resolved right
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by barackodam: 6:44am On Jan 15, 2017
Iamtosignno:
But the issue have been resolved right

Yeah, sure
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 7:18am On Jan 15, 2017
barackodam:

Yeah, sure
OK
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by kingnas(m): 8:12pm On Jan 15, 2017
In need of hot note.ABUJA residents call or whatsaapp 0:8:1:9:7:9:4:6:4:6:4:8 Or gionee.
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by m3doti: 9:21pm On Jan 17, 2017
So I came across this custom ROM today for Allview p5 today. Any chance it'll work on the M3M?
http://miuiupdate.com/miui-7-rom-update-stable-allview-p5-flash-file/
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by RU123123: 4:41pm On Jan 18, 2017
m3doti:
So I came across this custom ROM today for Allview p5 today. Any chance it'll work on the M3M?
http://miuiupdate.com/miui-7-rom-update-stable-allview-p5-flash-file/
no chance. because it's a different and old model with MT6589 chip.
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by jaiyejina(m): 8:40am On Jan 19, 2017
My good people, any bugless m3mini rom available, pliz i wanna explore.. Thanks
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by hulkhiharitoz(m): 6:29am On Jan 20, 2017
Please wat can b d problem of my m3mini ba3 .. It takes 3 hours for a 10 mins charge.
I use d charger that came with. It
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 20, 2017
hulkhiharitoz:
Please wat can b d problem of my m3mini ba3 .. It takes 3 hours for a 10 mins charge.
try using the charger to another phone especially the one with Low Battery capacity and you remember me the ampere of the charger
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by openy: 9:26am On Jan 20, 2017
hulkhiharitoz:
It could be a faulty battery.
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by sammyboy014: 4:20pm On Jan 20, 2017
RU123123:

hmmm. i haven't that problem. Which mediaplayer do you use?

Can you try to test DA on our RU 5714 FW? Gionee made many fixes on it.

please anybody help with d link of all custom ROMS for m3m and their bugs

please
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by sammyboy014: 4:22pm On Jan 20, 2017
please I need only the preloader.bin for gm3m
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by boolee(m): 9:16pm On Jan 20, 2017
Greetings all!
Noticed my Battery discharges fast than never this days. It's really that badt, it even discharges when i ain't on my phone.
What could be the problem?? Any possible solution?? Donpre, 4peace seunlayi...
Cc: All.
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Donpre(m): 9:51pm On Jan 20, 2017
boolee:
Greetings all!
Noticed my Battery discharges fast than never this days. It's really that badt, it even discharges when i ain't on my phone.
Uninstall all newly installed apps, then monitor the drainage. It could be a poorly developed app that you installed
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by detectiv: 3:07pm On Jan 21, 2017
sammyboy014:
please I need only the preloader.bin for gm3m

https://www.nairaland.com/2575877/gionee-m3mini-discussion-thread-hot/75#42170593

Download it from there
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by sammyboy014: 10:45pm On Jan 21, 2017
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by sammyboy014: 10:52pm On Jan 21, 2017
Greeting all

Pls I need help on how to unbrick my phone

I formatted the phone with sp flash tool(format + download)

after the first red bar ,it started showing d green bar loading, it was almost complete when it got to 100% it just showed
Error 0x13BE

i den check a forum for sp flash tool error and i saw the solution,i den followed the solution for the specific code, i followed d soltion which says

* Ensure that the file(s) you're trying to flash are actually for your exact phone model
* Ensure you tick the boxes for only the files present in the ROM you're about to flash

and which r correctly ticked but when i try flashing again and d first red bar reach 100% it den stops der for abt 11secs and then display the same error again(Error 0x13BE)

pls help
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by boolee(m): 9:30am On Jan 22, 2017
Donpre:

Uninstall all newly installed apps, then monitor the drainage. It could be a poorly developed app that you installed
Done uninstalling the new apps... Okay! I'll be Monitoring the Battery. Thanks Man!
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by detectiv: 10:45am On Jan 22, 2017
sammyboy014:
Greeting all

Pls I need help on how to unbrick my phone

I formatted the phone with sp flash tool(format + download)

after the first red bar ,it started showing d green bar loading, it was almost complete when it got to 100% it just showed
Error 0x13BE

i den check a forum for sp flash tool error and i saw the solution,i den followed the solution for the specific code, i followed d soltion which says

* Ensure that the file(s) you're trying to flash are actually for your exact phone model
* Ensure you tick the boxes for only the files present in the ROM you're about to flash

and which r correctly ticked but when i try flashing again and d first red bar reach 100% it den stops der for abt 11secs and then display the same error again(Error 0x13BE)

pls help

Download the preloader from above link and flash the preloader and ik only, then flash the STOCK ROM . Be sure to have drivers installed properly. Use download only
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by sammyboy014: 7:52pm On Jan 22, 2017
detectiv:

Download the preloader from above link and flash the preloader and ik only, then flash the STOCK ROM . Be sure to have drivers installed properly. Use download only

Thanks v much[color=#000099][/color]
let me give a try
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by sammyboy014: 11:58am On Jan 23, 2017
detectiv:

Thanks a million times man
It worked
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by detectiv: 12:17pm On Jan 23, 2017
sammyboy014:

Thanks a million times man
It worked
cool

1 Like

Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by sammyboy014: 10:41pm On Jan 23, 2017
Do some 1 notice something abt m3m
It doesn't multi-task
Y n way out
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by peeguy(m): 9:38am On Jan 24, 2017
sammyboy014:
Do some 1 notice something abt m3m

It doesn't multi-task

Y n way out
you need to update your phone.
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by sammyboy014: 12:38pm On Jan 26, 2017
peeguy:
you need to update your phone.
Upgrade Asin how
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by meetfizz: 12:15pm On Jan 27, 2017
Hello everyone, something weird happened overnight, I woke up to the message "unfortunately, system UI has stopped" on my gionee M5 mini, and nothing seems to work, I can see that data is still running but I can't press anything on the phone.

I finally formatted the phone via recovery and painstakingly restored everything back, only for the same shit to happen again
And this is what was weird, my friend that uses gionee also called me to complain of the same issue.

Did anyone else experienced such? Pls what's the solution to this
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by karrhen: 2:46pm On Jan 27, 2017
meetfizz:
Hello everyone, something weird happened overnight, I woke up to the message "unfortunately, system UI has stopped" on my gionee M5 mini, and nothing seems to work, I can see that data is still running but I can't press anything on the phone.

I finally formatted the phone via recovery and painstakingly restored everything back, only for the same shit to happen again
And this is what was weird, my friend that uses gionee also called me to complain of the same issue.

Try and visit service centre na
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by isyomar(f): 7:57pm On Jan 27, 2017
same thing happened to me, i went to their service center and they said its a general problem and they are working on it. Hopefully should be working well by this evening

meetfizz:

Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by moski5(m): 11:06am On Jan 31, 2017
RU123123:

Just install this patch. It better than official update )

https://www.nairaland.com/2575877/gionee-m3mini-discussion-thread-hot/125#50767656

thank a lot

ehmm how do I install it?
Re: Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] by Kiady16: 12:13pm On Jan 31, 2017
boolee:
Greetings all!
replace battery

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (146) (Reply)

Free Kjv Bible Download On Phone / How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. / Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.