Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him (59268 Views)

‘My Wife Is Killing Me With Having Too Many Children, She Bears Them Like Rats’ / My Mother-In-law Visits Too Often, How Do I Deal With That? Please Help / My Husband Denies Me Sex And Affection...its Killing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him by lacici(m): 10:01pm On Sep 04, 2015
Can u send ur number to me so that we can talk private?
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him by xnowball1984(m): 10:01pm On Sep 04, 2015
Why checking his call log ladies keep making mistakes if you never checked that you will not have seen all this and i wish you best of luck in your marriage and pray he changes and also you also should try praying to God to change him
angelchinny:
Am a well dedicated nairalander but I created this new account for this issue. I have been married for 4 years now with 3 children and since the 2nd year of our marriage my husband has been constantly cheating on me.

The way he goes about it is even heartbreaking, he does it like his into a love relationship with them and not just for fun.

There is this particular girl that he calls like 3 times everyday because I check his call log and saw they keep in touch more than twice everyday. I stupidly called the girl and warned her to stay clear off my man and she confessed he didn't tell her he was married, I confronted my hubby and he was forming defensive and was telling me dat am accusing him wrongly and he will soon start cheating. I called the girl back in the evening and she told me that even as am calling that his call is entering her phone, that he called earlier to beg her to give him chance to explain..The next day I left with my children to a far away state and he pleaded that he will change and all that. The issue is that he continued with this shameless behaviour, our live-in nanny later confessed to my cousin last month that he approached her and I was so devastated. He knelt down and begged and I easily forgave him..

Forgive me for my long episode but I really need your help on how to punish him cos I went to his call log yesterday and saw the same girl that made me take the risk to leave with my children to another state calling him again and he is reciprocating the calls..his a very jealous person, he goes crazy when a male friend calls me..I want to make him pass through all the pains I have endured all these years.. What do I do pls?
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him by ugoshevy(m): 10:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
I commented earlier, but reading through your comments I have some Questions
1) Are you aware that the advise you said you like very well maybe coming from the same girl here your husband is dating?
2) Are you aware all this people asking you to go and pray saying all men are the same are also sleeping with other peoples husbands?
3) Are you aware that Punishment is not a solution even if you abstain from sex, move out or get a job?
4) Do you want your Kids to grow up with their Dad?
5) Would you like to be referred to as that woman that was sacked with her and her children?
6) Can you remember how many people you invited for your wedding, how many times you have cooked, how long you were in labor and how many of the family and friendly advice you have heard?
I can keep asking Questions....
But there is only one Solution; it is you or her. You need to go and Fight her publicly in his presence and if possible carry police that she wants to kill you and your children. Madame, stop doing smeeeh smeeeh going thru his phone, asking questions like his GF. You need ACTION. You are his Wife. That girl is your 1st priority. Of course ladies would deceive you and tell you is a lie coz they are doing it with other men and don't like embarrasment. But I'm a man. What we detest is embarrasment. Go and call police and Start a fight and escalate the issue...until someone is locked up. It doesn't matter, if you are locked up too. Immediately you get out.... Do the same thing. Madame, not every man cheats. You can change him. All you need to do is Escalate the issue. Marriage is an issue of Life and Death. Forget every other thing, you need to this issue as a matter of Life and Death. Go and call police and find that woman tomorrow. Do it continuosly....everyday....you need to make her life miserable coz she is making yours miserable. All this young girls should be taught lessons. If every woman fights for her man, there would be no cheating. You need to go and fight, this is not a joke

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him by stan83: 10:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
There not wroung seeking advice here first is either accepted or ignored..
INTROVERT:
Before you come here... go to the pastor/imam, in-laws and relations and his friends and seek advice from them.
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him by GodnGold: 10:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
ogawisdom:

focus ur energy on getting a job dts ur main prob. as long as u r jobless u cant do shit.
Angel chinny, this is the answer to your question.Everyother action you take will backfire.Your parents are right with their advice,in fact they really love you.Get a job.If you have gained extra flesh?Nne work on your body.Nwaguy (ur hubby),will change too.#myhumbleopinion.
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him by happney65: 10:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
Kill Him.. grin grin
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him by Treasure88: 10:06pm On Sep 04, 2015
pray his penis will not be erected for another woman except u. dear it works like magic. tell him to his face n if u r a xtain add in Jesus name n pray it every morning. he is ur husband n u av a ryt over his penis by convenant
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 04, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
Men are polygamous in nature.

Talk to him again. Ask hw will he feel if he was in ur shoe?

If he doesn't change just let him be. Stop going through his phone so u won't die of hypertension. I don't like going through a guy's phone bt if ieventually do so and saw what annoys me i just pretend like i didn't see anything. I hate talking 2 them abt cheating on their partner cos 96% of our men cheat.
Just be careful. When he asks u of sex tell him 2 use condom and i think he will feel bad about it

Sweetie, where do the men in your life/family fall into_ the 96%?
Please say 96% of your men cheat, not our... don't speak for all of us nne. Speak for yourself...

I wonder how you were able to sample 96% of the male populace and arrive at this conclusion. I really wonder...

Women marry men hoping they would change after marriage but they don't. Men hope women won't change after marriage, but they do.
Op, why do I feel you knew of his philandering ways before marriage?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him by lastpage: 10:08pm On Sep 04, 2015
angelchinny:

Okay will do jst dat. What if I fake calls and make him jealous as well cos I told him recently dat my 1st love re-sufaced n he is realy hrtbroken dat am already married cos he came bk 4 us to rekindle our love. He got realy mad n couldn't sleep dat night

Dont be mistaken to think "he could not sleep because what you did pained him so much"!

Did it make him change? No!
Did it make you happy for ever ..or just for a minute?
If he trusted you before (him being the guilty party), do you think he still trusts you now, after the calls?
Does that action resolve your marriage problems?
Are the Eediots who gave you that advice feeling your pain right now?
grin grin

Now, he may just believe you and take it for real, not knowing you are just acting it out based on useless advice from inexperienced Eediots on Nairaland!

He might just be "steeling himself" for his next move..... like: "Okay, l am now free to even marry that woman at least my wife is also cheating on me as well"!
Why do you need to give him a justification for his actions?

Marriage problems are not that straight-forward to deal with ..... not all these infantile advice from those that have not worn the issue of those who themselves have failed marriage and want you to be a part of their league!

careful o!

Lastpage!
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him by pharmagba: 10:13pm On Sep 04, 2015
uboma:

Herein lies your big challenge Sister. In a space of 4 years into marriage, you already have 3 children. You should have insisted on family planning and proper spacing of your children because my dear, some men are very unpredictable.

You are vulnerable at this stage because like you rightly pointed out, leaving him now is not possible because of the children.

You may consider telling his family (parents) about his infidelity and how its affecting you.

I wish you and the kids well...
I don't think now is the time to rub it on her she is already emotionally down.
To my lady, let me tell you the rule of engagement- never threaten or even pack out of your husband house for any other woman.
Now how do you deal with him, the strategy is called 'win back your husband
1- work on your looks, I mean loss some fat if you have to, your hair skin and dressing be attractive a little bit seducing can help
2- look for a job, it could be teaching secretary,job that will take you out daily or if you are good at cake making or tailoring start doing a job
3-ensure you give him breakfast and good dinner everyday
4- call him 2-3 times a day, just to say hi or what he will like to take for dinner or just tell him you love him or pray a 1min prayer for him. It may look awkward at first, but persist, until he start calling you from work
5-finally call him down after a sumptuous meal and tell him you want to talk. Tell him what you love about him and ask him to do likewise, then ask him what he will like you doing more to increase the flame of love and you also tell him your. No argument or emphasis on the other lady but you can mention in passing. Get him to make a commitment for things to be better and you too make commitment
LESSON- in marriage no pay back, revenge but endurance patience and love. Someone must play fool at times
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him by kelechi50: 10:13pm On Sep 04, 2015
[b][/b]
angelchinny:

I would hv left him a long time ago but I jst think twice cos of two reasons
1) Cos of my children, hw I will take them along wit me
2)Cos am not working yet, I can't provide 4 myself n my children
Eyaa so because u are not working will make u die insilent,this is one of the reasons I personally don't subscribe to marrying a none working class lady no matter what.come to think of ur statement,cos of my children,Hw I will take them along wit me,what of if the unexpected happens God forbid won't u take care of the kids

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him by cbrass(m): 10:15pm On Sep 04, 2015
angelchinny:

You should have seen the signs before you married him but you ignored it. Just as some one said earlier don't have sex with him again except he uses a condom, that will send a strong message . Don't leave your house and I repeat don't ever do that again. Go look for a nice job to do,make good money and be happy mean while go on your nees and pray that God deliver your husband

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him by stonecoldcafe: 10:15pm On Sep 04, 2015
angelchinny:

I knew you were not working. Ask me how i knew you were a stay at home mum? 9 out of 10 times, a man disrespects and continously cheats on a woman who depends solely on him for every single damn thing. He knows you cannot and will not go anywhere cos you are wholly dependant on him. A Man also misbehaves when his wife works but he tends to hide or break the thing off entirely when the woman is equally powerful in her own right. He knows she will not eat nonsense from him. He will rarely flaunt it in her face because he knows the repercussion is grave.

Madam, get something to do with your hands. Go and learn a trade or something; there is power in a woman who can stand on her own two feet. Stay at home mum is so old school!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him by yougosee: 10:16pm On Sep 04, 2015
abdrazak:
@Op,
Your husband is still there for you. Are you seducive enough? How did you dress in your matrimonial home? How often did you satisfy him when the needs arises? How did you welcome him when he returns from work?
If you can't answer all those questions correctly the way its suppose to be answer, you need to adjust.
Those ladies he is seeing outside are not better and/or pretty than you.
Your name sounds Muslim but those things you wrote up there were the exact words our Pastor taught the congregation last sunday.
Nothing missing nothing addedsmiley
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him by CashVessel(m): 10:16pm On Sep 04, 2015
angelchinny:
Am a well dedicated nairalander but I created this new account for this issue. I have been married for 4 years now with 3 children and since the 2nd year of our marriage my husband has been constantly cheating on me.

The way he goes about it is even heartbreaking, he does it like his into a love relationship with them and not just for fun.

There is this particular girl that he calls like 3 times everyday because I check his call log and saw they keep in touch more than twice everyday. I stupidly called the girl and warned her to stay clear off my man and she confessed he didn't tell her he was married, I confronted my hubby and he was forming defensive and was telling me dat am accusing him wrongly and he will soon start cheating. I called the girl back in the evening and she told me that even as am calling that his call is entering her phone, that he called earlier to beg her to give him chance to explain..The next day I left with my children to a far away state and he pleaded that he will change and all that. The issue is that he continued with this shameless behaviour, our live-in nanny later confessed to my cousin last month that he approached her and I was so devastated. He knelt down and begged and I easily forgave him..
Forgive me for my long episode but I really need your help on how to punish him cos I went to his call log yesterday and saw the same girl that made me take the risk to leave with my children to another state calling him again and he is reciprocating the calls..his a very jealous person, he goes crazy when a male friend calls me..I want to make him pass through all the pains I have endured all these years.. What do I do pls?

Just pray for him, he'll change. There's nothing physical you can do to stop him. God only can change him. I am a proof.
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him by Rukkydelta(f): 10:16pm On Sep 04, 2015
With all this wahala associated with marriage I'm getting scared o anyway i'll advise the op to go fetish it seems cos is the best option now so that anything and anywhere the husband do/is the thought of her will always be on his mind
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him by player007(m): 10:17pm On Sep 04, 2015
[quote author=rubyradiance post=37679756][/quote]
I do understand where you driving it.
But the truth is No man will give you a definate reason why he cheats.
And the same goes for women.
Some will tell you its because the S*x with the person they are cheatn with is awesome.
That's why its not good to rush into marriages. Cz when you do, you will only end up with someone you have nothing in common with. And after getting married you will end up looking for that 'fullfilment' you have always been looking for before getting married.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him by lastpage: 10:18pm On Sep 04, 2015
ugoshevy:
I commented earlier, but reading through your comments I have some Questions
1) Are you aware that the advise you said you like very well maybe coming from the same girl here your husband is dating?
2) Are you aware all this people asking you to go and pray saying all men are the same are also sleeping with other peoples husbands?
3) Are you aware that Punishment is not a solution even if you abstain from sex, move out or get a job?
4) Do you want your Kids to grow up with their Dad?
5) Would you like to be referred to as that woman that was sacked with her and her children?
6) Can you remember how many people you invited for your wedding, how many times you have cooked, how long you were in labor and how many of the family and friendly advice you have heard?
I can keep asking Questions....
But there is only one Solution; it is you or her. You need to go and Fight her publicly in his presence and if possible carry police that she wants to kill you and your children. Madame, stop doing smeeeh smeeeh going thru his phone, asking questions like his GF. You need ACTION. You are his Wife. That girl is your 1st priority. Of course ladies would deceive you and tell you is a lie coz they are doing it with other men and don't like embarrasment. But I'm a man. What we detest is embarrasment. Go and call police and Start a fight and escalate the issue...until someone is locked up. It doesn't matter, if you are locked up too. Immediately you get out.... Do the same thing. Madame, not every man cheats. You can change him. All you need to do is Escalate the issue. Marriage is an issue of Life and Death. Forget every other thing, you need to this issue as a matter of Life and Death. Go and call police and find that woman tomorrow. Do it continuosly....everyday....you need to make her life miserable coz she is making yours miserable. All this young girls should be taught lessons. If every woman fights for her man, there would be no cheating. You need to go and fight, this is not a joke

Cant stop laughing at the colored part!

*What if she get "bigger Police" than your own? Imagine her Uncle is Commissioner of Police in that state? shocked shocked
*What if she is even stronger than you and beats the hell outta you (and hubby nor intervene!) or get ruffians on her side of street? shocked shocked grin
*Are you aware that there is a law against "Assault and occasioning bodily harm" which is what will result if you go to someone's house to fight them?
*Are you aware that the law does not make provision for you to go and fight your husband's G/friend in her house (except if she comes to your matrimonial home)

When we give advice, we must ensure we have carried it out ourselves ....and it worked for us and that it is within legal limits!
I no fit bail woman that is already hurting from her husband's cheating o! undecided

"Never act when you are angry.... in calmness there is wisdom"! - Lastpage!
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him by lonelydora: 10:18pm On Sep 04, 2015
INTROVERT:
Before you come here... go to the pastor/imam, in-laws and relations and his friends and seek advice from them.

Don't try the bolded.
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him by ugoshevy(m): 10:21pm On Sep 04, 2015
lastpage:

Are you saying this out of anger (I am angry at the hubby too) or you really think this works all the time?
Well, some couple have same type of problem and wifey created a very big disgrace for her husband (his place of work, the girl friend was a staff in the same place as well!).

The man resigned his job from that place, moved to another house, married the woman (three step marriage that he did not even do for the Madam wey dey form James Bond!) and abandoned the other one and her two kids in the former house.
He continued to give her money for food and other things the kids need but VOWED NEVER TO HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH HER AGAIN!

Even his Parents asked him to re-consider and take both women as his wives but he insisted he wont be married to her again.
he said something that caught people's attention: That woman would killed me if she could, that l survived is because of luck! I wont test that luck a second time!
One may continue giving excuses and instances like this...as if they are right. If you know your man, are you so afraid that he may choose the girl over you. Such low esteem. No responsible man leaves his family for a sidekick. What happens in the long-run. No child forgives a parent for that. Even if she feels lonely at the beginning or she causes Havoc... When it is Strengthened back. The man doesn't pretend to change... He changes after an embarrasment and how he sees how he hurts the lady. You shoudnt jeorpardise his job....but you should jeopardise the girl's next encounter with him
The lesson those of us privy to that issue learnt is that "all situations are not the same, all men/women are not the same and what worked for Mr. A , might not work for Mr.B

All these "dramatic advices: are known to Boomerang back in a very painful manner and those offering those advice wont be there to pick the pieces! grin grin

Lastpage!
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him by DeCritique(m): 10:25pm On Sep 04, 2015
angelchinny:

I just have this to say.

Open this thread from the first post you posted here and leave it on your bed while he's in the room and on the same bed.

Pretend as if you're going to take your bath or entering the kitchen.

Silently watch him for a while as he glances through your phone.

I believe that after reading all the comments posted here, he'd change by fire by force.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him by toprealman: 10:26pm On Sep 04, 2015
They are always jealous and feel very insecure. The bad news is that he can KILL you just like that!
As for changing his ways, nothing is impossible sha. Did you guys court or was it one of them arranged stuff?
Just yesterday, someone realised his GF of like forever is not compatible genotypically. His target is to get married this year so he is asking all and sundry to send any available girl's contact. Dec 2015 is his marriage deadline with this 'stranger'. The guy is an importer and financially stable (for any available binding site,thank me later...if you succeed). I am sure he will be the best romantic prince charming within this 3-4 months. But just like the OP just realised, after the wedding, marriage proper starts.
#1Chance is the name of the game. p/s: Those of you pm-ing me for his contact, drop yours. He will do the orishirishi...winks.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him by honeygirl17: 10:27pm On Sep 04, 2015
ok
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him by mekybabe1: 10:28pm On Sep 04, 2015
Hey! A serial cheat has no solution o. Even if that guy had a perfect wife plus a beauty queen, he would still cheat.
abdrazak:
@Op,
Your husband is still there for you. Are you seducive enough? How did you dress in your matrimonial home? How often did you satisfy him when the needs arises? How did you welcome him when he returns from work?
If you can't answer all those questions correctly the way its suppose to be answer, you need to adjust.
Try to this:
1. Never dress as if you are outdated. Package yourself like when he first sees you during teenage life
2. Seduce him with your utmost capacity, a tangible welcome, and a romantic hug when he returns from work. Also in bed too, satisfy him wella.
Don't treat him bad, because if you did, those ladies will just snatch it from you totally.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him by Rareg: 10:29pm On Sep 04, 2015
Report to your pastor and pray very well.
Dont leave your home, to take care of 3 kids is not easy....
Go and test yourself..
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him by mekybabe1: 10:30pm On Sep 04, 2015
Ha haan! Pls read the thread again. She had twins in her second pregnancy.
honeygirl17:
When you born 3,children in 4 years watin you expect?

I know you won't like what I'm about to say but you are part of the reason he's cheating on you. What happened to family planning ? Your husband could not enjoy sex cos u are always pregnant.

Chigoizie7 take note of this.
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him by kandiikane(m): 10:32pm On Sep 04, 2015
lastpage:

And you, have a very "twisted and misinformed idea" of self worth! undecided undecided

Get Real.

Lastpage!

You are the one who needs to get real, so a woman should just accept that men cheat and just go along with it or turn a blind eye to it? What a messed up mentality! Men are not polygamous in nature and not all men cheat anyone who thinks contrary to this, believing it is ok to be with a cheat needs serious help.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him by MsGlobalwonder(f): 10:33pm On Sep 04, 2015
noblegrex:
NOTHING!!! Pray for him,be a good wife and mother,he'll change.any other thing will be more devastating,you had kids for him already,keep them,take care of them,pray for him like a said earlier and don't hurt youself. Above all,let him understand you know all his vices, some how,and pretend as if you don't know or care.I bet you he'll be more worried than you.although,it might not be that easy but persevere and pretend as if you r not hurt.shikena
pardon my ignorance, but will this be d same advice u'll dish out if it were d other way round?

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him by lastpage: 10:34pm On Sep 04, 2015
Rukkydelta:
With all this wahala associated with marriage I'm getting scared o anyway[b] i'll advise the op to go fetish it seems cos is the best option now[/b] so that anything and anywhere the husband do/is the thought of her will always be on his mind

Cheesux Christ Chukwu Emeka! shocked shocked

This Nairaland people sef, una go kill persin o!

*Are you aware of situation where one of the most beautiful women in town went to do charm so that her husband will like her more, from "Baaba"
but ended up becoming "Baaaba"s wife number six! grin grin
"Baba" simply helped himself to the better thing .... and the "Baba" was Uglier than a Chimpanzee, aside being very old! angry angry angry

*are you aware of women that went the same route and what the "Baaba" gave them, actually killed their husband and the woman start to lament that "I did not intend to kill him o, it was "Baaba" that tricked me"! cry cry cry

Let us be careful with advice like this..... Its a double-edged sword!
Not to mention the repercussions that usually follow because the Devil never gives for free, .... he just dont operate that way
! undecided

Lastpage!
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him by honeygirl17: 10:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
mekybabe1:
Ha haan! Pls read the thread again. She had twins in her second pregnancy.

oh! I didn't see that
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him by lastpage: 10:43pm On Sep 04, 2015
kandiikane:

You are the one who needs to get real, so a woman should just accept that men cheat and just go along with it or turn a blind eye to it? What a messed up mentality! Men are not polygamous in nature and not all men cheat anyone who thinks contrary to this, believing it is ok to be with a cheat needs serious help.

Big "NO"!... and l never said that!
Where did you get that idea from .... or are you "manufacturing things" in your head?

Take your Meds please or book an appointment to see your Shrink..... I cant be responsible for how you're feeling today! :-

Lastpage!

BTW: Some of you really need to understand the meaning of polygamy, whether "serial polygamy" or "conjugate Polygamy"... it is still polygamy.
That "some" will want more than one woman is not new or strange. Ditto some women who cannot stay with one man.
That some people will cheat in a marriage is not new, even the King of England did it, if you know your history!
That it is acceptable to some while not acceptable to others is not saying anything new or ground-breaking!

getting worked-up over it is simply stewpid because that has never changed the behaviour, even from biblical times!
Each person to their own choice/luck in life
Re: My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him by MsGlobalwonder(f): 10:43pm On Sep 04, 2015
abdrazak:
@Op,
Try to this:
1. Never dress as if you are outdated. Package yourself like when he first sees you during teenage life
2. Seduce him with your utmost capacity, a tangible welcome, and a romantic hug when he returns from work. Also in bed too, satisfy him wella.
Don't treat him bad, because if you did, those ladies will just snatch it from you totally.
*sigh. A cheat remains a cheat regardless of the woman's actions or inactions! Goodness me!! Must it always be abt the man, what abt the woman hurting?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally / Meet Woman Who Had 7 Babies In 5 Years / My Sisters-In-Law Are Causing Problems In My Marriage! What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.