Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Will You Cheat On Your Wife If She Walks Around Like This In The Room? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will You Cheat On Your Wife If She Walks Around Like This In The Room? (5759 Views)

“domestic Violence Can’t Be Cured” – Woman As She Walks Out Of Her Marriage / What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? / They Came Out Of The Room Sweating, But She Said They Didn't Have Sex! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Cheat On Your Wife If She Walks Around Like This In The Room? by myqel(m): 4:57pm On Sep 04, 2015
Marriage is a beautiful thing you can ever imagine but it can be boring some times especially when you are married to a 'holier than thou' woman. To cut the story short, the question is.... men can you cheat on your wife even if she walks around the room in a romantic way like this pic and women can you dress semi clad like this to stop your man from cheating on you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Cheat On Your Wife If She Walks Around Like This In The Room? by MsRemarkable(f): 5:06pm On Sep 04, 2015
You Hot bro?? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Will You Cheat On Your Wife If She Walks Around Like This In The Room? by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 5:25pm On Sep 04, 2015
Cheat in wat way?
Re: Will You Cheat On Your Wife If She Walks Around Like This In The Room? by goodmorning40: 5:28pm On Sep 04, 2015
Men cheat weather clad or unclad

7 Likes

Re: Will You Cheat On Your Wife If She Walks Around Like This In The Room? by myqel(m): 5:39pm On Sep 04, 2015
Have an extra marital affair with another woman
Blizzyblinkzy:
Cheat in wat way?
Re: Will You Cheat On Your Wife If She Walks Around Like This In The Room? by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 5:47pm On Sep 04, 2015
myqel:
Have an extra marital affair with another woman

why will he cheat when he's wife is as hot as this?

Well men are cheats sha
Re: Will You Cheat On Your Wife If She Walks Around Like This In The Room? by Captainswag225(m): 5:52pm On Sep 04, 2015
wives dressing sexily in the room plays a major role in keeping a marriage going, they got no choice but to do it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Cheat On Your Wife If She Walks Around Like This In The Room? by myqel(m): 5:53pm On Sep 04, 2015
And women are not
Blizzyblinkzy:

Well men are cheats sha
Re: Will You Cheat On Your Wife If She Walks Around Like This In The Room? by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 5:58pm On Sep 04, 2015
myqel:
And women are not

Some women are also cheat. Not compared 2 d way men cheats

1 Like

Re: Will You Cheat On Your Wife If She Walks Around Like This In The Room? by myqel(m): 6:00pm On Sep 04, 2015
I concur with you but some women ehnn lipsrsealed.....there is high tendency that I will cheat on my future wife if she can't be sexy enough especially during private time in the room smiley
Captainswag225:
wives dressing sexily in the room plays a major role in keeping a marriage going, they got no choice but to do it.

1 Like

Re: Will You Cheat On Your Wife If She Walks Around Like This In The Room? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 04, 2015
Captainswag225:
do what?
Re: Will You Cheat On Your Wife If She Walks Around Like This In The Room? by myqel(m): 6:06pm On Sep 04, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:

Some women are also cheat. Not compared 2 d way men cheats
I don't believe ma
Women cheat more than men- Sahara reporters grin
Re: Will You Cheat On Your Wife If She Walks Around Like This In The Room? by myqel(m): 6:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
firstEVA:
do what?
Dress in a sexy way
Re: Will You Cheat On Your Wife If She Walks Around Like This In The Room? by Captainswag225(m): 6:18pm On Sep 04, 2015
firstEVA:
do what?
dress sexily and seductively for me ur husband!
Re: Will You Cheat On Your Wife If She Walks Around Like This In The Room? by Captainswag225(m): 6:20pm On Sep 04, 2015
myqel:
I concur with you but some women ehnn lipsrsealed.....there is high tendency that I will cheat on my future wife if she can't be sexy enough especially during private time in the room smiley
me i know my african ladies, they will say they too tired to wear those sexy stuff, blah blah blah, i dont expect my wife to wear it everyday but atleast 3 times in the week with weekendz being compulsory.....
Re: Will You Cheat On Your Wife If She Walks Around Like This In The Room? by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 6:23pm On Sep 04, 2015
myqel:

I don't believe ma
Women cheat more than men- Sahara reporters grin

Post the link sir.

Men are polygamous
Re: Will You Cheat On Your Wife If She Walks Around Like This In The Room? by freeage7(m): 6:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
Why would I cheat on my wife? I don't have a reason to, even if I have a reason I still won't cheat.

5 Likes

Re: Will You Cheat On Your Wife If She Walks Around Like This In The Room? by player007(m): 6:58pm On Sep 04, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:

Well men are cheats sha
Could you rephrase that word to SOME men? Believe it or not, there are still a handful of Honest men outhere.

1 Like

Re: Will You Cheat On Your Wife If She Walks Around Like This In The Room? by myqel(m): 8:16pm On Sep 04, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:

Post the link sir.

Men are polygamous
Women are polyandrous cheesy
Re: Will You Cheat On Your Wife If She Walks Around Like This In The Room? by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 8:25pm On Sep 04, 2015
myqel:

Women are polyandrous cheesy

lolz.. You and i know its not possible cos no man will condone such
Re: Will You Cheat On Your Wife If She Walks Around Like This In The Room? by thorpido(m): 8:32pm On Sep 04, 2015
Some people don't understand that it's not about the dressing sexily in the house.

It's good though.

5 Likes

Re: Will You Cheat On Your Wife If She Walks Around Like This In The Room? by Onegai(f): 9:37pm On Sep 04, 2015
The cure for cheating, according to experts on NL grin grin

if you like, do the 6-legged monkey crawl in bed, a cheat will complain that you have too much experience and look for a quiet girl to chest with.

And for everyone asking their wives to dress hot, how about you help out with chores and the children so she's not tired all the time? Yes, yes I know "your mother held a job down and did all her housework with her bare hands and teeth whilst rausing 20 kids with no complaints, modern women are lazy" but remember this: your mother also went to bed in wrapper and nightgown, a hair net and rubbed white Shirley cream all over her face...

9 Likes

Re: Will You Cheat On Your Wife If She Walks Around Like This In The Room? by lilmizwierd(f): 9:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
Onegai:
The cure for cheating, according to experts on NL grin grin

if you like, do the 6-legged monkey crawl in bed, a cheat will complain that you have too much experience and look for a quiet girl to chest with.

And for everyone asking their wives to dress hot, how about you help out with chores and the children so she's not tired all the time? Yes, yes I know "your mother held a job down and did all her housework with her bare hands and teeth whilst rausing 20 kids with no complaints, modern women are lazy" but remember this: your mother also went to bed in wrapper and nightgown, a hair net and rubbed white Shirley cream all over her face...

And modern men are ungrateful and chauvinist
On the cheating palava He Who plans to cheat will always cheat
#chewsstolenmeat
Re: Will You Cheat On Your Wife If She Walks Around Like This In The Room? by ogawisdom(m): 9:47pm On Sep 04, 2015
most m
Re: Will You Cheat On Your Wife If She Walks Around Like This In The Room? by ogawisdom(m): 9:48pm On Sep 04, 2015
most men who cheat has beautiful wives. monotony for them kills interest. nt cheating is alot to do wit personal policy n discipline bc sex wit a new lady excites d man more

3 Likes

Re: Will You Cheat On Your Wife If She Walks Around Like This In The Room? by potolistic(m): 11:17pm On Sep 04, 2015
For sure na... Y wouldn't he cheat?....

Don't yu gt tired of doing d same thing?
Re: Will You Cheat On Your Wife If She Walks Around Like This In The Room? by yougosee: 11:25pm On Sep 04, 2015
thorpido:
Some people don't understand that it's not about the dressing sexily in the house.

It's good though.
Hello Thorpido, please can you explain it? I feel you can make me understand. What is it about?I read an analogy that referred to a constant search for affection or something. Something that has to do with the child part of a man?

Please what's your version?
Thankssmiley
Re: Will You Cheat On Your Wife If She Walks Around Like This In The Room? by Physika(f): 12:36am On Sep 05, 2015
*"You are the 10th wonder. Married a hundred years and still like ... your wife. No villain need be. Time is the enemy."

*Cheating is its own reward, and fools are they who get caught.
-Mario Puzo

All you non-cheater, can I have a show of hands? Nay ! Y'all cheat.

#CaseAdjourned
Re: Will You Cheat On Your Wife If She Walks Around Like This In The Room? by Nobody: 4:50am On Sep 05, 2015
myqel:
Marriage is a beautiful thing you can ever imagine but it can be boring some times especially when you are married to a 'holier than thou' woman. To cut the story short, the question is.... men can you cheat on your wife even if she walks around the room in a romantic way like this pic and women can you dress semi clad like this to stop your man from cheating on you

PLEASE, what's CHEATING....

what does a seductress have with CHEATING..?

I think IF you walk about and walk to the bed, it can't BLOCK your man from leaving the room in any way, since you are WALKING ABOUT.
Re: Will You Cheat On Your Wife If She Walks Around Like This In The Room? by MzCorleone(f): 7:45am On Sep 05, 2015
MsRemarkable:
You Hot bro?? undecided
He's hot no doubt gringrin
Re: Will You Cheat On Your Wife If She Walks Around Like This In The Room? by MsRemarkable(f): 7:48am On Sep 05, 2015
MzCorleone:

He's hot no doubt gringrin

Seun be making us say what we don't mean! cry
Re: Will You Cheat On Your Wife If She Walks Around Like This In The Room? by MzCorleone(f): 7:53am On Sep 05, 2015
MsRemarkable:

Seun be making us say what we don't mean! cry
Almost all of the fun words are censored,he's trying to protect dem kids grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

After Serving Him Food, He Said I Didnt Give Him Drinking Water / Help! My Marriage Is Making Me Lose My Mind. / What Will You Do If Your Fiance Says No Make Up On Your Wedding Day ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.