Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,446 members, 7,808,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Photos: Jim Iyke Unveiled His Burgeon Table Water Business - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Jim Iyke Unveiled His Burgeon Table Water Business (1269 Views)

Jim Iyke And Destiny Etiko Strike A Pose / ‘Terry G Table Water’ Shared By Terry G To Bars In Lagos (Photos) / Photos: Jim Iyke, His Babymama, And Baby On Vacation In Miami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Jim Iyke Unveiled His Burgeon Table Water Business by gistyinka(m): 5:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
Noolywood actor Jim Iyke, who ventured into the water business in May has unveiled his company's table water product.

He shared a picture of the bottle on September 1, 2015 on his Instagram account. "Hi amazing people. As managing director of Burgeon Global, my team and I are committed to adhering to the strictest code of conduct to bring you the highest quality of goods and services you truly deserve. Our foray into this venture would not have been even conceivable without you. Bless everyone of you. We are forever indebted. The content is top notch. Our brand left no stone unturned to meet the best standards worldwide. Our advantage however is you; My true friends, fans and critiques" wrote Jim Iyke.

Additionally he wrote "My team and I finally designed this bottle as our final choice. Our grand launch is eminent. We also promise to carry everyone along with every product or service we create as we go. Pls give us your sincere and constructive thoughts. At #BURGEON the customer is #KING. We are merely here to serve. We thank u from the bottom of our hearts. Let's create our tomorrow together. Warm regards. J.I (MD BURGEON) #BurgeonForever #Gladysboi #BurgeonChronicles."

Nollywood Actor Jim Iyke Unveiled his Burgeon's Table Water Business

Re: Photos: Jim Iyke Unveiled His Burgeon Table Water Business by gistyinka(m): 5:05pm On Sep 04, 2015
Congrats to him... More picture...

Re: Photos: Jim Iyke Unveiled His Burgeon Table Water Business by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 04, 2015
/

You see. . .Dude gat sense. . .
Not wearing baggy jeans . . .broques.. . .flauntin expensive cars . . .dey mumu ur life. . .
No investment.
later on wen the money is gone you wl start blaming both GOD and DEVIL!!!

Kudos Jim

#YOLO
Re: Photos: Jim Iyke Unveiled His Burgeon Table Water Business by Imortal001: 5:10pm On Sep 04, 2015
Oyo
Re: Photos: Jim Iyke Unveiled His Burgeon Table Water Business by agarawu23(m): 5:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
Good for him

I wish him success

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Shares Her Old Modelling Photo As She Clocks 35 Years - Birthday / (photos) Uche Jombo , Korede Bello And Gov And Dr Mrs Bagudu - Weekend Photo / Meet Duro Olowu,the Nigerian Designer Who Decorated White House For Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.