Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,438 members, 7,801,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made (129783 Views)

Vendor Shows Ahmed Indimi Photo Of His Wedding To Zahra On The Streets Of Abuja / Children Ran To Greet Wike Who Was Strolling On The Streets .PICS / Discover Westerners Neighbourhoods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Ofodirinwa: 8:31pm On Sep 04, 2015
HopeAtHand:
Pictures by AnambraDota and Quotasystem do not impress me as they all look ordinary..nothing spectacular or mind-blowing.

Hausas tho are a people i find so difficult to understand their ways..you find the extremes amongst the Hausas.The super rich and also the extremely poor.. FOR all their pomp and advantages that comes with presidential powers after so many years, they're still first choice when it comes to cleaning gutters in PH.

how about these?

Enugu

8 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by AyakaDunukofia: 8:31pm On Sep 04, 2015
HopeAtHand:
Pictures by AnambraDota and Quotasystem do not impress me as they all look ordinary..nothing spectacular or mind-blowing.

Hausas tho are a people i find so difficult to understand their ways..you find the extremes amongst the Hausas.The super rich and also the extremely poor.. FOR all their pomp and advantages that comes with presidential powers after so many years, they're still first choice when it comes to cleaning gutters in PH.

I get your drift mennnn
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Ofodirinwa: 8:33pm On Sep 04, 2015
Enugu

5 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Ofodirinwa: 8:34pm On Sep 04, 2015
Enugu

3 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by QuotaSystem: 8:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
Haha where is the competition? Chestbeaters you are good at this remember grin grin grin?

JIGAWA!

4 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Ofodirinwa: 8:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
Enugu

10 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Ofodirinwa: 8:36pm On Sep 04, 2015
The north looks like a lot of government projects with no human activity

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by basilo101: 8:36pm On Sep 04, 2015
QuotaSystem:
[size=8pt][/size]

Those are beautiful pictures, but you're posting different angles of the same street/neigbourhood, maybe we should see the main Abia state instead (Aba) or I could help you. grin

Meanwhile, KADUNA:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2407967_19378741_jpegbddb1624bad075f692e18aa6736ca8ba

those place are not residential hoods. They are govt properties

10 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Ofodirinwa: 8:37pm On Sep 04, 2015

6 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Ofodirinwa: 8:38pm On Sep 04, 2015
ENUGU

3 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Ofodirinwa: 8:39pm On Sep 04, 2015

9 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Ofodirinwa: 8:40pm On Sep 04, 2015

6 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Ofodirinwa: 8:41pm On Sep 04, 2015
Enugu

7 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by QuotaSystem: 8:41pm On Sep 04, 2015
HopeAtHand:

AyakaDunukofia:

I get your drift mennnn

Lol who do you think is the first choice in Kaduna when you want to dispose of your old dog for Calabar 404 (dog meat)?

Nigeria is truly diverse grin

1 Like

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Ofodirinwa: 8:41pm On Sep 04, 2015
Enugu

7 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Ofodirinwa: 8:42pm On Sep 04, 2015
Enugu

9 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Ofodirinwa: 8:43pm On Sep 04, 2015
^Knockout Blow

16 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Ofodirinwa: 8:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
Enugu

5 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by funkybully(f): 8:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
How we roll in Awka, Anambra, Biafra.

100% personal efforts

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by QuotaSystem: 8:45pm On Sep 04, 2015
Since Ofodirinwa prefers to show different angles of neighbourhoods instead of different city shots,

I will try to save the thread one last time smiley

JIGAWA CONTINUED! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Ofodirinwa: 8:46pm On Sep 04, 2015
Awka

13 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by AyakaDunukofia: 8:46pm On Sep 04, 2015
Hope at stand, give us some beautiful pix of Iguocha...I'd also like to see Uyo and Calabar
Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Ofodirinwa: 8:46pm On Sep 04, 2015
Awka

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by Ofodirinwa: 8:47pm On Sep 04, 2015
AWKA

8 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by funkybully(f): 8:49pm On Sep 04, 2015
Awka neighbourhood.

9 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by knowledgeable: 8:52pm On Sep 04, 2015

21 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by basilo101: 8:52pm On Sep 04, 2015
QuotaSystem:

The bush boy actually thought those were worthy to present as model cities, I nearly choked with laughter grin

I bet no eastern city street has sidewalks.
Haba oga, u nid to travel to Enugu asap. I hv bn around country, Onitsha has d most densly arranged multistory residential hoods. They kia less abt aesthetics

5 Likes

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by basilo101: 8:56pm On Sep 04, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Since Ofodirinwa prefers to show different angles of neighbourhoods instead of different city shots,

I will try to save the thread one last time smiley

JIGAWA CONTINUED! cheesy

all i see are govt offices. 4 ur info i am in Minna ryt nw. I can count d number of upstairs on my fingers

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by AnambraDota: 8:57pm On Sep 04, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Haha where is the competition? Chestbeaters you are good at this remember grin grin grin?

JIGAWA!

Where are the residents of these deserted deserts, did Boko haram kill all of them or are they in East grin grin grin grin grin grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by AyakaDunukofia: 8:58pm On Sep 04, 2015
Please, pictures of Onitsha industrial neighborhood!!!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Neighbourhoods And Streets Are Made by AlPeter: 9:01pm On Sep 04, 2015

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (59) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday / Orji Uzor Kalu’s 400-Room Mansion In Igbere, Abia State (Photos) / My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.