Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,143 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Spirit Fire Consumes Sokoto, Takes 43 Lives, Destroys N50m Worth Of Property - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Spirit Fire Consumes Sokoto, Takes 43 Lives, Destroys N50m Worth Of Property (28631 Views)

Car Park Fire Consumes 1,400 Vehicles / Court Dismisses N50m Globacom’s Suit Against EFCC, Others / Arthur Eze, 71, Bowing To A 43-Year-Old Johnbosco Onunkwo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spirit Fire Consumes Sokoto, Takes 43 Lives, Destroys N50m Worth Of Property by solochris(m): 8:29pm On Sep 04, 2015
abeg which time d fire go reach daura
Re: Spirit Fire Consumes Sokoto, Takes 43 Lives, Destroys N50m Worth Of Property by kevoh(m): 8:29pm On Sep 04, 2015
gbosaa:

Sadly some people will believe it was caused by demons which means the perennial fire outbreaks in places like California USA might be caused by the devil himself trying to set up a branch office.
grin
Re: Spirit Fire Consumes Sokoto, Takes 43 Lives, Destroys N50m Worth Of Property by pimplucious: 8:30pm On Sep 04, 2015
Mogidi:

R.I.P to the one that died.

Lets hope this is not a sign from God, he may be punishing us for not listening to him by electing a man he rejected on three separate occasions.

grin grin ur stupidity is epic
Re: Spirit Fire Consumes Sokoto, Takes 43 Lives, Destroys N50m Worth Of Property by Mznaett: 8:31pm On Sep 04, 2015
Only in 9jashocked

1 Like

Re: Spirit Fire Consumes Sokoto, Takes 43 Lives, Destroys N50m Worth Of Property by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 04, 2015
Ewoooooo
Re: Spirit Fire Consumes Sokoto, Takes 43 Lives, Destroys N50m Worth Of Property by anzaeggon(m): 8:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
very unfortunate. R.I.P
Re: Spirit Fire Consumes Sokoto, Takes 43 Lives, Destroys N50m Worth Of Property by ndcide(m): 8:36pm On Sep 04, 2015
superior1:
A good surveillance system will unveil the mischievous villager hiding under the cloak of spirit to set people's propeties on fire
gbosaa:

You beat me to it. The spirit demon that causes the spirit fire does not know the route and address of sultan of sokoto. Hopefully the intoxicating burukutu that he has been consuming will lure him near the palace and that spirit would be exorcised.
superior1:
A good surveillance system will unveil the mischievous villager hiding under the cloak of spirit to set people's propeties on fire

Can you guys also tell us scientifically the cause of the missing malaysian flight?

1 Like

Re: Spirit Fire Consumes Sokoto, Takes 43 Lives, Destroys N50m Worth Of Property by Mznaett: 8:37pm On Sep 04, 2015
chrisbaba1:
it could be intense heat now..... North is always really hot, the ozone layer is worn out so the heat at this period is unimaginable. i remember being in Maiduguri my first time and it felt like that town had a sun of is own, people were practically running for shed immediately we landed....... In this villages, the building materials are combustible, if you use figs for roofs, mat as beds under such heat, things will definitely burn....

Good one there..You actually made a point sir! I could still remember the sad experience I had then.
Re: Spirit Fire Consumes Sokoto, Takes 43 Lives, Destroys N50m Worth Of Property by scarletpimperne: 8:38pm On Sep 04, 2015
I stopped reading when the fire "defiled" all known causes...

1 Like

Re: Spirit Fire Consumes Sokoto, Takes 43 Lives, Destroys N50m Worth Of Property by superior1: 8:42pm On Sep 04, 2015
ndcide:

Can you guys also tell us scientifically the cause of the missing malaysian flight?

How does it relate to the fire incident?
Re: Spirit Fire Consumes Sokoto, Takes 43 Lives, Destroys N50m Worth Of Property by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 04, 2015
"Spirit" fire... I actually thought it was a gin/alcohol factory that actually caught fire...
Re: Spirit Fire Consumes Sokoto, Takes 43 Lives, Destroys N50m Worth Of Property by Christoskurion: 8:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
Accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour for such cannot happen where He is Lord.
Re: Spirit Fire Consumes Sokoto, Takes 43 Lives, Destroys N50m Worth Of Property by Crocz(m): 8:53pm On Sep 04, 2015
bustyhelen:
you

Remember me?...I believe I owe you an apology

I'm sorry! cry
Re: Spirit Fire Consumes Sokoto, Takes 43 Lives, Destroys N50m Worth Of Property by Fidelismaria: 8:54pm On Sep 04, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin....laffin nd rolling on floor....spirit fire.......seems d 5 element are at war.....wat nxt ...spirit rain.. Spirit wind...hmmmmmm....
Re: Spirit Fire Consumes Sokoto, Takes 43 Lives, Destroys N50m Worth Of Property by Atlantian: 8:56pm On Sep 04, 2015
High temperature on sulphur oxide or ferrous compound in the presence of oxygen can actually ignite, causing 'spiriit' fire. Ignorance and illiteracy is the reason we elected an illiterate, and it is also the reason we sensationalize basic scientific scenario.
Re: Spirit Fire Consumes Sokoto, Takes 43 Lives, Destroys N50m Worth Of Property by tunjidj3: 8:59pm On Sep 04, 2015
THIS MAKE ME REMEMBER A SONG:
DOWN HERE 2X THERE IS NO HIDING PLACE
SO I RUN TO THE ROCK TO FIND MYSELF A HIDING PLACE
NO HIDING PLACE DOWN HERE.
THIS IS SIGN OF COMING OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST
I HAVE DREAM IT SEVERAL TIME
NOW COMING TO FULFILMENT
SO WE SHOULD NOT BE AFRAID IT CAN OCCUR ANY WHERE
IF IT CATCH UP WITH YOU WILL IT MEET FAITH IN YOUR HEART

1 Like

Re: Spirit Fire Consumes Sokoto, Takes 43 Lives, Destroys N50m Worth Of Property by WIZGUY69(m): 9:10pm On Sep 04, 2015
Mogidi:

Lets hope this is not a sign from God, he may be punishing us for not listening to him by electing a man he rejected on three separate occasions.

Shut up!
must u relate everything to politics
smh
Re: Spirit Fire Consumes Sokoto, Takes 43 Lives, Destroys N50m Worth Of Property by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 04, 2015
solochris:
abeg which time d fire go reach daura
If the fire reach daura, APC and buhari go blame Jona cum talk say PDP send fire to kill buhari even if buhari dey meeting for abuja the day the fire reach
Re: Spirit Fire Consumes Sokoto, Takes 43 Lives, Destroys N50m Worth Of Property by godoluwa(m): 9:11pm On Sep 04, 2015
LETS BE REALISTIC, THERE MIGHT BE SPIRITUAL CIRCUMSTANCES BEHIND THE FIRE

1 Like

Re: Spirit Fire Consumes Sokoto, Takes 43 Lives, Destroys N50m Worth Of Property by DrGud: 9:14pm On Sep 04, 2015
Africa and superstition grin sha, it could b as a result of an unknown reaction.

1 Like

Re: Spirit Fire Consumes Sokoto, Takes 43 Lives, Destroys N50m Worth Of Property by isan(m): 9:17pm On Sep 04, 2015
Spirit fire kwa? Ahahahahah fear north ooo
Re: Spirit Fire Consumes Sokoto, Takes 43 Lives, Destroys N50m Worth Of Property by fizdonchampion(m): 9:24pm On Sep 04, 2015
Olodumare....chai...spirit fire ke? Dere must be sumfin to it
Re: Spirit Fire Consumes Sokoto, Takes 43 Lives, Destroys N50m Worth Of Property by ezugegere(m): 9:25pm On Sep 04, 2015
APC is a cult. Whenever they win elections, they have to appreciate their gods with human blood. That's their covenant. Though some of them are not even aware. Cast your mind back; in all the states where they win elections, you must witness unprecedented high rate of accidents thereafter. Just imagine how many souls have been consumed since May! You no hear am from me o!
Re: Spirit Fire Consumes Sokoto, Takes 43 Lives, Destroys N50m Worth Of Property by twinskenny(m): 9:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
kennygee:
No be only spirit fire.

In most developed parts of the world, science would have come up with factual explanations.

But in this part of the world, it will be termed "spirit fire" and swept under the rug till it happens again.
name sake hi
Re: Spirit Fire Consumes Sokoto, Takes 43 Lives, Destroys N50m Worth Of Property by waice6571: 9:37pm On Sep 04, 2015
pet4ril:
Someone should please tell me this is not true....

Late in 1987 one person decided to bulldoze the grave of a certain missionary at Ibi town in Wukari LGA of the pressent Taraba State to extend his estate. God sent a msg to the Emir to warn the man but for religious reasons the Emir felt its unnecessary and the man had his way. He bulldoze the grave on the 24th Dec, 1987. Evening of the same day a mysterious burn the bulldozer and the fire selectively burned the properties of several muslims. About 400 houses were affected between Jan-March 1988. Somepeople having seen the trend of the fire packed thier belongings to nearby towns and villages. But the was able to deffrentiate the properties from Ibi town and do justice to them. No christian house was afected but as many that sympatize with the victims had a brush of the show.
A northern newspaper of Jan 30th, 1988 first reported the incident and latter NTA Lagos Newline.

1 Like

Re: Spirit Fire Consumes Sokoto, Takes 43 Lives, Destroys N50m Worth Of Property by BMX87: 9:54pm On Sep 04, 2015
Those that were dead my Almighty Allah grant them Jannah
And for those with the lost of property may God give more and more of what they have lost
Re: Spirit Fire Consumes Sokoto, Takes 43 Lives, Destroys N50m Worth Of Property by midolian(m): 10:00pm On Sep 04, 2015
Mogidi:

you hav a problem! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Spirit Fire Consumes Sokoto, Takes 43 Lives, Destroys N50m Worth Of Property by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 04, 2015
Mogidi:

where did u drop yur brain b4 making dis comment...mtchew
Re: Spirit Fire Consumes Sokoto, Takes 43 Lives, Destroys N50m Worth Of Property by dabosuker(m): 10:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
ednut1:
Dear lord give some pple brain

he has already given them, but let him cause them to use it undecided.....Superstition & Religion continue to dupe Nigerians
Re: Spirit Fire Consumes Sokoto, Takes 43 Lives, Destroys N50m Worth Of Property by bigass123(m): 10:23pm On Sep 04, 2015
The spirits are on a revenge mission... And they are looting their victims in the process.. That community needs to be exorcised.
Re: Spirit Fire Consumes Sokoto, Takes 43 Lives, Destroys N50m Worth Of Property by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 04, 2015
Spirit fire or Boko haram fire, kindly clarify
Re: Spirit Fire Consumes Sokoto, Takes 43 Lives, Destroys N50m Worth Of Property by austine911(m): 11:10pm On Sep 04, 2015
Nigeria doesn't have government. If it's in advance world in that aspect to things are involve if there's not natural gas in that land then there's coal in that land. But in Nigeria it's spiritual.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Lucrative Is A Supermarket Business? / What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? / Bvn Registration Continues- Cbn, Nibss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.