Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Whats New On Islam? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Whats New On Islam? (967 Views)

What Are We To Make Of Seun’s Comment On Islam / The Answer Of A German Muslim Scholar On Islam And Terrorism *worth D Read* / Hoaxes And Fabrications On Islam And Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats New On Islam? by belloti(m): 10:58pm On Apr 03, 2009
Been away for a while. hope we have a better understanding of islam by our fellow brethren. or is there any need for more clarification.
Re: Whats New On Islam? by Nobody: 2:12am On Apr 23, 2009
the deutoronomy 18 18 is new, and the paraclete jesus christ said hes going to send too, peace!
Re: Whats New On Islam? by sosisi(f): 3:38am On Apr 23, 2009
wow bellotti,you're still alive?
long time and welcome back
Re: Whats New On Islam? by Pataki: 11:56am On Apr 23, 2009
Is this the same belloti? Such a long time.
Re: Whats New On Islam? by Lagosboy: 12:49pm On Apr 23, 2009
Nothin new except we have some new bashers joined the leauge and sum are taking rest like osisi and funmi.
Re: Whats New On Islam? by mukina2: 12:52pm On Apr 23, 2009
Lagosboy:

Nothin new except we have some new bashers joined the leauge and sum are taking rest like osisi and funmi.

story. Osisi will never rest.
Re: Whats New On Islam? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 23, 2009
mukina2:

story. Osisi will never rest.

she has shifted her theatre of operations grin cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-264305.0.html
Re: Whats New On Islam? by MrCrackles(m): 2:35pm On Apr 23, 2009
Osisi is back? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Whats New On Islam? by mukina2: 3:05pm On Apr 23, 2009
oyb:

she has shifted her theatre of operations grin cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-264305.0.html

I saw it, she even did, the same one on the main board.

she will never be tired na grin
Re: Whats New On Islam? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 23, 2009
Qur'an 6:26
Qur'an 11:18-20
Qur'an 6:5
Qur'an 39:60
Finally
Qur'an 6:73.
But how can guidance be of help to those who have rejected it?
Re: Whats New On Islam? by Lagosboy: 5:27pm On Apr 23, 2009
It was my first time i think on the family section. Kai osisi no go tire o but i think oyb has done a gud jobe there anyway.

See me thinking she has taken some rest, how wrong was I. Mukinah talk to your friend nah
Re: Whats New On Islam? by Nobody: 3:30am On Apr 24, 2009
abio, i dont know how they can understand it that ISLAM is TRUTH
Re: Whats New On Islam? by Nobody: 3:32am On Apr 24, 2009
i believe in ISLAM now but need someone to put me through
Re: Whats New On Islam? by Lagosboy: 10:01am On Apr 24, 2009
uplawal:

Can i just get you right please. Are you asking for guidance on islam and want to know more abt the faith? If yes i can inshallah gladly help. Also i see you wanted a bit of expansion on Deut 18 v 18
Re: Whats New On Islam? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 24, 2009
Lagosboy:

Can i just get you right please. Are you asking for guidance on islam and want to know more abt the faith? If yes i can inshallah gladly help. Also i see you wanted a bit of expansion on Deut 18 v 18
yeah on both pls brof
Re: Whats New On Islam? by littleb(m): 8:52am On Apr 25, 2009
@uplawal
uplawal:

my dear sister, if one want to be a good believer and have better understanding of this religion. First, purification of intention is very important, that is, an undiluted sincerity. Next is working in the path of shaadah, that is testification that none has the right to be worshipped except Allah, alone, with no partner. Hold to reading Quran and Hadeeth and seek for clearity wherever you are confused. However, beware of many Isalmic teachers coz they too can be misleading. Prophet says, one of the calamities I fear after my demise are misleading scholars(Al-hulamaaul Mudholun). Thereby, he warn us of innovation in religion, always seek clearity on anything outside hadeeth and Quran and I believe you shall be guided.
Re: Whats New On Islam? by babs787(m): 3:17pm On Apr 25, 2009
my dear sister, if one want to be a good believer and have better understanding of this religion. First, purification of intention is very important, that is, an undiluted sincerity. Next is working in the path of shaadah, that is testification that none has the right to be worshipped except Allah, alone, with no partner. Hold to reading Quran and Hadeeth and seek for clearity wherever you are confused. However, beware of many Isalmic teachers coz they too can be misleading. Prophet says, one of the calamities I fear after my demise are misleading scholars(Al-hulamaaul Mudholun). Thereby, he warn us of innovation in religion, always seek clearity on anything outside hadeeth and Quran and I believe you shall be guided.

True talk

(1) (Reply)

Let Us Support The Call For Islam Channel On Hitv And Daarsat / Commemorating The Martyrdom Of The Second Holy Imam,Imam al-Hassan Ibn Ali (as) / Muslims How?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.