Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,377 members, 7,781,059 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:11 AM

Build Rather Than Buy A Desktop PC - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Build Rather Than Buy A Desktop PC (7745 Views)

Uk Used Complete Dell Desktop PC / [REQUEST] How To Remove Trojan From Desktop PC. / Desktop Pc Hard Disk, Samsung Cd-rw/dvd And Two Units Of Ddr4 Ram For Sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Build Rather Than Buy A Desktop PC by lawrence7: 12:12am On Sep 05, 2015
Do you require a desktop PC but cant find one to fit your particular needs or don't want to spend outrageous amounts buying one?
Then why not build your own PC?
When you build rather than buy, you get an affordable device perfectly tailored to fit your exact needs.
Are you a home user? Cybercafe operator? Hard core gamer? or even a business.
All categories can be catered to at affordable prices with good customer service and after purchase care
contact us and let us Build you a PC.
Re: Build Rather Than Buy A Desktop PC by joncom(m): 12:15am On Sep 05, 2015
Re: Build Rather Than Buy A Desktop PC by mmafhew(m): 12:17am On Sep 05, 2015
Noted

#mmafhewcheesy
Re: Build Rather Than Buy A Desktop PC by lawrence7: 8:15am On Sep 05, 2015
Thank you.
Re: Build Rather Than Buy A Desktop PC by jaz(m): 11:26am On Sep 14, 2015
and can you build one with the following specs;

16gb ram, 4.0ghz processor speed, 3TB memory, 1920 x 1080 resolution, overclockable Intel Core i7-4790K, dual Nvidia GeForce GTX 980M, 6-in-1 Push-Push Card reader, 1 x HDMI output port (with HDCP), 3 x USB 3.0 ports (1 x powered USB port, AC/DC), 1 x USB 3.1 port, 32GB Dual Channel DDR4 Memory, Dual M.2 Drives, 2 x Hard Drive, 1 x Headphone jack, 1 x RJ-45 LAN port etc

don't mind me, its meant to last for a while and also suit gaming purposes.

1 Like

Re: Build Rather Than Buy A Desktop PC by lawrence7: 11:58pm On Sep 14, 2015
jaz:
and can you build one with the following specs;

16gb ram, 4.0ghz processor speed, 3TB memory, 1920 x 1080 resolution, overclockable Intel Core i7-4790K, dual Nvidia GeForce GTX 980M, 6-in-1 Push-Push Card reader, 1 x HDMI output port (with HDCP), 3 x USB 3.0 ports (1 x powered USB port, AC/DC), 1 x USB 3.1 port, 32GB Dual Channel DDR4 Memory, Dual M.2 Drives, 2 x Hard Drive, 1 x Headphone jack, 1 x RJ-45 LAN port etc

don't mind me, its meant to last for a while and also suit gaming purposes.

This will definitely be a beast of a gaming PC. Special consideration will have to go into it due to the Processor and Graphics cards but its definitely one to build. I'd advice one 4TB hard drive rather than 2 hard drives. Also you quoted 2 different RAM sizes 32GB and 16 GB. But definitely a PC you should build rather than buy.

1 Like

Re: Build Rather Than Buy A Desktop PC by jaz(m): 5:49pm On Sep 15, 2015
my apologies for the contradiction in RAM size. i meant 32GB. also can the processor speed be increased further upwards from 4Ghz. i want to know if you can build one. its supposed to be for both work and play and should last quite some time before i consider replacement or upgrade. so if you can build a desktop as such how much would be your quote. you can send me a mail to adzabaz@yahoo.co.uk so we can discuss further. warm regards.
lawrence7:

This will definitely be a beast of a gaming PC. Special consideration will have to go into it due to the Processor and Graphics cards but its definitely one to build. I'd advice one 4TB hard drive rather than 2 hard drives. Also you quoted 2 different RAM sizes 32GB and 16 GB. But definitely a PC you should build rather than buy.
Re: Build Rather Than Buy A Desktop PC by lawrence7: 8:25pm On Sep 15, 2015
jaz:
my apologies for the contradiction in RAM size. i meant 32GB. also can the processor speed be increased further upwards from 4Ghz. i want to know if you can build one. its supposed to be for both work and play and should last quite some time before i consider replacement or upgrade. so if you can build a desktop as such how much would be your quote. you can send me a mail to adzabaz@yahoo.co.uk so we can discuss further. warm regards.

Okay. I know its possible but due to the quality you require it'll take some research to get you a proper quotation so please give me till the close of work on Thursday (48 Hrs) and i'll send you a mail with the best prices on offer.
Depending on the exact processor we can get we may be able to overclock beyond 4Ghz although the main consideration remains heat as this will affect the lifespan of the components but we'll take all that into consideration.
Re: Build Rather Than Buy A Desktop PC by jaz(m): 8:37pm On Sep 15, 2015
theres no hurry brov.take your time and let me have your feedback.mail me then. thanks
Re: Build Rather Than Buy A Desktop PC by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 16, 2015
Your location sir.
Re: Build Rather Than Buy A Desktop PC by cehnigeria: 10:09am On Sep 16, 2015
To learn more about customer relationship management, kindly visit www.cehnigeria.com
Re: Build Rather Than Buy A Desktop PC by lawrence7: 12:30pm On Sep 16, 2015
Chelcy10:
Your location sir.

I'm based in ibadan. Although Delivery is possible to most locations within Nigeria.
Re: Build Rather Than Buy A Desktop PC by lawrence7: 10:11am On Sep 20, 2015
Not sure what specifications you want exactly? Just let me know what you plan and using the system for plus your budget and we'll get you the best SPECS for your MONEY
Re: Build Rather Than Buy A Desktop PC by kdecifer: 4:18pm On Oct 23, 2015
Hi, this is just what I've been looking for.

I am looking to build a desktop system that is optimized to handle a high level virtualization for lab purposes. So, my ideal build would be:
32GB DDR4 HyperX RAM, 256GB Solid State Primary Drive, 1TB Hard disk to serve as secondary storage, Intel Core i7-4790K processor, USB 3.0 ports, 2 x 1Gbps Ethernet LAN card, optionally DVD-Drive and HDMI interface. No Graphics card, no OS, no monitor.

I would like to get this as soon as possible. Will really appreciate a quotation and a timeline for delivery.
Re: Build Rather Than Buy A Desktop PC by lawrence7: 5:18pm On Oct 23, 2015
kdecifer:
Hi, this is just what I've been looking for.

I am looking to build a desktop system that is optimized to handle a high level virtualization for lab purposes. So, my ideal build would be:
32GB DDR4 HyperX RAM, 256GB Solid State Primary Drive, 1TB Hard disk to serve as secondary storage, Intel Core i7-4790K processor, USB 3.0 ports, 2 x 1Gbps Ethernet LAN card, optionally DVD-Drive and HDMI interface. No Graphics card, no OS, no monitor.

I would like to get this as soon as possible. Will really appreciate a quotation and a timeline for delivery.

Good day sir, I'll get to work on the parts you've listed and get back to you with a complete list.
Went through your specs and i'd like to say that the Intel Core I7-4790k Does not support DDR4 Ram.
Re: Build Rather Than Buy A Desktop PC by kdecifer: 3:17pm On Oct 27, 2015
Well, the RAM being DDR4 does not really matter to me as long as the processor is i7-4790k and the ram stays at 32GB.
lawrence7:

Good day sir, I'll get to work on the parts you've listed and get back to you with a complete list.
Went through your specs and i'd like to say that the Intel Core I7-4790k Does not support DDR4 Ram.
Re: Build Rather Than Buy A Desktop PC by lawrence7: 6:50pm On Oct 27, 2015
kdecifer:
Well, the RAM being DDR4 does not really matter to me as long as the processor is i7-4790k and the ram stays at 32GB.

That can be done. Please let me have your email address so i can forward the details.
Re: Build Rather Than Buy A Desktop PC by kdecifer: 3:44pm On Oct 28, 2015
lawrence7:

That can be done. Please let me have your email address so i can forward the details.

davidcyfer@gmail.com. Will be expecting soon.
Re: Build Rather Than Buy A Desktop PC by calabardick(m): 10:43pm On Nov 02, 2015
lawrence7:

please am interested too, i need 3 pcs' to setup a multimedia studio with webtv
Re: Build Rather Than Buy A Desktop PC by lawrence7: 1:25am On Nov 03, 2015
calabardick:

please am interested too, i need 3 pcs' to setup a multimedia studio with webtv, my email address is johnwellconsult@msn.com

Good day sir, I'll send you an email so we can begin building your PCs
Re: Build Rather Than Buy A Desktop PC by calabardick(m): 11:03am On Nov 03, 2015
lawrence7:

Good day sir, I'll send you an email so we can begin building your PCs

i have replied your mail
Re: Build Rather Than Buy A Desktop PC by Banim(m): 4:59pm On Nov 03, 2015
Hello Bro, I'm interested in building a PC like this

Key Features

3.0ghz AMD processor (something like AMD FX6300)
1TB HDD
AMD Radeon HD 6850 graphics card
1 x HDMI output port
4 usb ports
8GB DDR3 RAM
LAN port

No Monitor or OS required.. Just the CPU...

My email is imzbarn@gmail.com and I'm based in ibadan.

Let me know the quotation for the above and any opinions you have. .. Thanks.
Re: Build Rather Than Buy A Desktop PC by lawrence7: 11:36pm On Nov 03, 2015
Banim:
Hello Bro, I'm interested in building a PC like this

Key Features

3.0ghz AMD processor (something like AMD FX6300)
1TB HDD
AMD Radeon HD 6850 graphics card
1 x HDMI output port
4 usb ports
8GB DDR3 RAM
LAN port

No Monitor or OS required.. Just the CPU...

My email is imzbarn@gmail.com and I'm based in ibadan.

Let me know the quotation for the above and any opinions you have. .. Thanks.

Good day sir. I'll get right on it. And reply you in at most 48 hrs.
Re: Build Rather Than Buy A Desktop PC by Banim(m): 6:07pm On Nov 04, 2015
Alright bro
Re: Build Rather Than Buy A Desktop PC by CompovineIbadan: 10:05am On Feb 02, 2016
www.compovine.com for your ICT services and gadgets at cost-effective prices.
Re: Build Rather Than Buy A Desktop PC by Awotimi(m): 1:51pm On Feb 02, 2016
lawrence7:
Do you require a desktop PC but cant find one to fit your particular needs or don't want to spend outrageous amounts buying one?
When you build rather than buy, you get an affordable device perfectly tailored to fit your exact needs.
All categories can be catered to at affordable prices with good customer service and after purchase care
I have a dell E 3043 for sale. Its an all-in-pne desktop. I believe you might be interested.
Re: Build Rather Than Buy A Desktop PC by va1kyri3: 11:15am On Feb 14, 2016
lawrence7:

what is your contact info. need pc parts
Re: Build Rather Than Buy A Desktop PC by ishola24: 1:46pm On Feb 14, 2016
Can you build a laptop too ?
Re: Build Rather Than Buy A Desktop PC by mrZENographer: 1:12am On Apr 27, 2016
hello are u still there? I want to build me a pc
Re: Build Rather Than Buy A Desktop PC by Redniggaz: 5:25pm On Jun 19, 2016
CPU: i3 4130
GPU: GTX 960 2gb
Motherboard: B85-G41 PC MATE
Ram: 2 x 4gb Kingston ddr3 ($25)
Power supply: Thermaltake power series
Storage:120gb HDD
.. How much to build that specs ?
Re: Build Rather Than Buy A Desktop PC by lawrence7: 11:38pm On Jun 22, 2016
Redniggaz:
CPU: i3 4130
GPU: GTX 960 2gb
Motherboard: B85-G41 PC MATE
Ram: 2 x 4gb Kingston ddr3 ($25)
Power supply: Thermaltake power series
Storage:120gb HDD
.. How much to build that specs ?

Good day sir. Sorry for the long hiatus. The current increase in exchange rates means that the parts you have requested for will cost a lot more than they used to based on exchange rates. I will get you the prices as soon as possible

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Help On How To Repair Corrupt Microsoft World Files.(doc Files). / Video Games And Accessories For Sale / Can't Access My Workgroup Computers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.