Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,160 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:20 AM

South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy (34571 Views)

The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult / Oyakhilome Consoles South Africans Over Synagogue Collapse / South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy-5 Years Down The Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by Horus(m): 12:21am On Apr 04, 2009
South Africans vow to sack Christ Embassy… As authorities humiliate Chris Oyakhilome at airport

As South Africans, we will not rest until Chris and his cohorts are out of our country. We have fought very hard to release this country from the clutches of apartheid not to have hoaxes like them come and rape our economic and social system.”

This was the touching expression of despair by a South African and a former member of Christ Embassy who now thinks that the church is one big hoax.

There had been tales of stage-managed miracles at Christ Embassy but now a number of sources close to the church confided in huhuonline.com that some of the tales may be true after all. They narrated a number of incidents that has compelled them to doubt the authenticity of the Christ Embassy Church in South Africa .

Our source gave an instance of a lady that had been sitting on a wheel chair in the healing line, she had been sitting there for hours while waiting for the man of God to come and minister to her. When nature called, she forgot she was supposed to act paralyzed. And there she was standing and running to the toilet. Minutes after that, she received serious tongue-lashing from the Healing School pastors for the great embarrassment she caused. No one really understood this because she was not allowed to return to the wheel chair as people had seen her dash off to the toilet. Her empty wheel chair was wheeled out of the room.

Another source recalled that a similar incident had transpired in the Healing School when another supposedly bed-ridden faithful was pushed to the toilet by a church member who had volunteered to help at the Healing School . On getting there with the helper, she stood by herself and went in. The helper screamed, rejoicing that a miracle had already taken place. She was shocked to see this patient also receiving serious reprimand for standing without aid.

Huhuonline.com also gathered that an old woman who ministers next to Pastor Chris, called Deaconess Pat, many refer to as mommy in South Africa, who lays hands on women on Chris’ behalf and instruction was said to have warned some South Africans not to bring their children nor give their money to the money making scheme. Her words were, “this is not a church”. She also made mention of the fact that her own children are in full time church ministry but none are in Christ Embassy. She was quoted as saying that she is only at Christ Embassy because it is a job for her.

There is an interesting sub-unit in the Christ Embassy Church called the ‘Haven’. It largely consists of select members that fund Chris Oyakhilome’s minisry in South Africa and beyond. South Africans that belong to this group have suffered tremendously through the insane donations demanded from them by Christ Embassy . Many have had to take children out of schools to be able to keep up with the Christ Embassy demands .

While South Africans are committing their hard-earned money to the Christ Embassy projects, their pastors are indulging in an unimaginable life of luxury. Pastor Ken Oyakhilome drives a Lamborghini Murcielago, Austin Martin DB9, Porsche Cayenne, amongst his five expensive vehicles. All of this luxury life in Houston , Texas is funded by what is called the “American Initiative” . Another fake, is one Olatunde Oyediran who claims that he lives for Chris Oyakhilome’s vision and ministry and that is where all his money goes, yet he drives a Toyota RunEx.

Meanwhile, Immorality is not a scarce commodity in Christ Embassy, South Africa . Tomisin Fashina, a Senior Pastor in the Sandton church, South Africa , is said to have children from different women in his congregation. Fashina is said to have taught his congregation that it was more evil to bring a fatherless child to the world than to abort. This has raised the suspicion that he may be impregnating women in his church and asking them to abort.

His wife, Tolu Fashina, on the other hand is alleged to have embezzled the Healing School funds when she and one Taiwo Adenubi, a senior pastor in Pretoria , just outside Johannesburg had been given a construction contract by Dr. Diolla who is the head of the Healing school. They were exposed by a worker who had taken his share of the loot, when they tried to blame it on him. Apparently, this guy, a Nigerian national confessed his own sins but said that he had learnt from the best, being Tolu and Taiwo.

In 2007, the Christ Embassy Randburg branch got a member called Funi Silinda, a business woman. She gave no less than R100,000, a month. On months like the American Initiative, she is recorded to have given approximately R600,000. She bought a lot of first class tickets for most of the Christ Embassy, Randburg leadership to attend international conferences in Nigeria . She also paid for many of them to be in good hotels . For partnership like the Healing School , she gave about R30,000 a month . She built a computer centre in Randburg, furnished it with state-of-the-art computers and accessories.

Funi paid for the Christ Embassy TBN contract. She was led to believe that it cost R100,000 a month .Yet she faithfully paid for a whole year. It came as a shock to many when Funi announced that she was leaving Christ Embassy because she had run out of money. She said that all the donation she made in Christ Embassy were financed by business projects she received prior to coming to Christ Embassy. It became obvious that Funi was tired of being used which is something she said in the end.

The final straw was when she was told that she has been personally invited by Chris Oyakhilome to attend his birthday party on the 7th of December, 2007. Tunde Oyediran started working on her, telling her of how she would need to compete with others at profligacy when she gets to the party as they habitually auction Pastor Chris’ suites for anything up to R1million .That day, she realized that Christ Embassy was nothing but a 419 scam. It was then speculated that she cancelled the flight and went back to her home.

Then another fake, Dolapo Layode, who is often postured by the church as the highest giver and donor in the church came to South Africa in 2007 to share a very far-fetched testimony. Dolapo told the meeting that two Angels came to her room asking to be dispatched. And she had told the angels to get her a license to lift oil in Nigeria . In two weeks time, she had not only gotten this license, but also a scholarship to London where she studies about the business she was about to embark on. In less than a year, Dolapo was telling people that she has trucks with her names running around Nigeria transporting oil . She never mentioned planning to be in the transportation business as well. That was when some people realized that Dolapo and her kind , in Christ Embassy were a grand part of the whole extortionary scam. No one can out-give them and it is meant to be that way. Dolapo shocked people even more when she said that when she prays for money, she finds it everywhere in the house, in her wardrobe and within clothes. However, it appears, this grace for money or ability to mint money as it has been termed, only works for the Nigerian members of “the Haven” group.

South Africans are loved because they work and earn a lot of money and have easy access to credit according to one Pastor Efeoma, a former ‘Haven’ President. In all these, many South Africans have had to use desperate measures to finance the deep pockets of Christ Embassy hoping to avoid being shunned. They use credit cards, overdrafts, personal loans, second bonds, missed car and house payments to meet the church’s demands. As a result many are blacklisted by the credit bureau, their cars are repossessed while they are evicted or watch helplessly as their houses are auctioned. In the ‘Haven’ group the only people who seem to have testimonies of being millionaires are Nigerians while South Africans face liquidation and other financial crisis. It is no longer secret that the South African authorities are not leaving any stone unturned in its investigation to get to the root of the many outcries against the activities of Christ Embassy in South Africa . This was demonstrated about a month ago when Pastor Chris Oyakhilome came for the Healing School . He was literally frisked and not a single stroke of nicety was spent on him. It was real business and objectivity. His Private Jet was thoroughly searched at the airport. He was asked to fill in forms standing on the counter as the airport officials apparently refused him to use the VIP lounge to do all that. Chris was said to have been very angry at Ose, wife of Ken Oyakhilome, who has been running Christ Embassy aground by her immoral and uninspiring conducts. Chris was also said to have threatened to stop coming to South Africa as he blamed Ose for poorly managing matters in South Africa . Chris who came to South Africa from Texas was said to have gotten the same treatment there. South Africans strongly feel that Chris made the worse mistake by coming to South Africa in the first place. The investigators handling the matter already have the support of many countries, including Nigeria . They have met with some Nigerian officials who are passionate with fighting crime. A meeting of all religious groups in South Africa was convened penultimate Friday in Kwa-Zulu Natal to discus the notorious activities of Christ Embassy in South Africa . And as the South African authorities step up investigations, into the activities of Christ Embassy, the people are aggressively mobilizing to stamp out Christ embassy from their country for good. Memo from a meeting of all religous group, held in Kwa- Zulu Natal last friday, to dicuss Christ Embassy atrocities in SA.

Source: http://www.huhuonline.com/news342.html

Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by manmustwac(m): 12:31am On Apr 04, 2009
@post
Na today

Hubreality come and defend your pastor  grin grin
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by paulipopo(m): 7:08am On Apr 04, 2009
Chris Oyakhilome is yet to see the worst. More scandals of his thieving and scamming works will be let out in the coming weeks. This man is truly a psycho-path.

As for christ embassy it is a fact that chris oyakhilome is bigger than it no wonder it is really a reflection of chris oyakhilome in so many ways from 'healing school' to spiritual merchandising (production and sale of his heretical messages in VCD, DVD, mp3, e-book and book formats) and all manner of partnership programmes. He founded and runs christ embassy and uses propaganda to promote himself, cover his deception and heighten his influence over his admirers and worshippers.

In all, Chris oyakhilome idolizes kenneth hagin and benny hinn (both false prophets) this is especially seen in his mimicry of both men in behaviour, business acumen and manners.

In my opinion, the proverbial rooster is merely coming home to roost. All shine your eyes when dealing with Christ embassy because you will only learn your lesson after you have been hurt.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by segyemaro(m): 8:40am On Apr 04, 2009
I am not suprised, what do you expect from a man that bleaches, jerry curls his hair. Hope you people are not forgeting that he brain washed a man at sheraton abuja and collected millions of naira that he refused to return even as we speak now.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by huxley(m): 9:45am On Apr 04, 2009
About time this charlatan and truly vile man gets his just desserts.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by AKO1(m): 10:14am On Apr 04, 2009
How credible is this huhuonline? I'm just curious cuz I've not heard of it before.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by Recognise: 12:07pm On Apr 04, 2009
A_K_O:

How credible is this huhuonline?

I'm just curious cuz I've not heard of it before.

Oh yeah?
OK here's the FYI: http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/huhuonline.com
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by pastort1(m): 12:57pm On Apr 04, 2009
I am a  frequent traveller to SA, and this kind of story is not new. It could be new to the poster and some nairalanders. This man is an embodiment of success. There is no way he can be stopped in SA. Christ Embassy has changed lifes of many in SA. The people fighting Pastor Chris are only envious of his success in SA. There are 57 christ Embassy Churches in Jo'burg alone, and most of them are pastored by South Africans.

These other people holding meetings to stop CE should rather learn from CE because there are things they need to know about the gifts of the Holy Spirit.

Some Pastors in SA about 3 years ago tried to implicate Rev Ken with bribery alegations, and even went to the extent of influencing the judge to indict him, but lo and behold the morning the judgement was to be delivered, sponsored journalists, rented crowd and the pastors were already at the court when news came that the influenced judge had passed on. The case was re-assigned to another judge who eventually acquited Rev Ken.

Ee tii poto (U no reach).

3 Likes

Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by Badriyyah(f): 1:06pm On Apr 04, 2009
About time they did something about this.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by hubreality(m): 1:14pm On Apr 04, 2009
It's not news! Beautiful lies of the defeated devil, well falsely constructed. Why? Facts are included. The healing school session held in South Africa was a success, full of testimonies without these associated lies of the poster and his/her sources. Nothing and nobody to defend by Hubreality. I'm currently in touch with South Africa, no such news by the public or their government. These faceless false writers on the internet are never ashamed because of their faceless numerous ids' and articles. Time will also tell.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by PurestBoy(m): 1:51pm On Apr 04, 2009
@hunbre,

I've been watching you and I discovered you have no better things to do with your time rather than replying those dufus! Aren't you expecting such news to pull down your faith? I just finished calling a friend in Pretoria and there's no such news. I don't know why Seun and his murderators like placing anything about CE in the frontpage, I don't know
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by hubreality(m): 2:09pm On Apr 04, 2009
@Purestboy, my brother, I'm permanetly online even on the go. Sometimes I wonder how false and faceless people parading themselves here with false news are accepted to be featured on the frontpage of my lovely and respected Nairaland. May be the selection is automated. It's bad and evil. Character assaination is an offense purnishable by law, beyond that, what you sow is what you will reap.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by noetic(m): 2:21pm On Apr 04, 2009
hubreality:

@Purestboy, my brother, I'm permanetly online even on the go. Sometimes I wonder how false and faceless people parading themselves here with false news are accepted to be featured on the frontpage of my lovely and respected Nairaland. May be the selection is automated. It's bad and evil. Character assaination is an offense purnishable by law, beyond that, what you sow is what you will reap.
Stop chatting shit.

Just as u are entitled to ur opinion n views, so are others.
Y must threads revealing oyakilome`s "atrocities" be removed?
If u live in public view, then be ready to be viewed continuously under the public microscope.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by hubreality(m): 2:34pm On Apr 04, 2009
False information against anybody or group of people is bad and satanic and should not be encouraged in any form. We've seen that happen many times here. No sentiments attached.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by ChiefD(m): 2:49pm On Apr 04, 2009
@Hubreality and Purestboy;

Let me guess, y'all are one of those cheap (or borrowed) suit wearing "corporate" looking freaks with Oyakilome-type hair and possibly one of those clone blackberry phones handy right??

I know because I see a lot of them around, they roll them out of CE like a robot factory, once they step in there and get initiated, they start behaving funny, typically homosexual-like, talk stupid and boast of nothing but borrowed or stolen "favors"

You guys need to visit a rehab and spend like double the amount of time you have spent under the spell of that demon called CHRIS OYAKHILOME.

Its a pity!
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by AKO1(m): 2:59pm On Apr 04, 2009
Tnx Recognise.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by Pennywise(m): 3:04pm On Apr 04, 2009
Horus:

“[b]
[b]While South Africans are committing their hard-earned money to the Christ Embassy projects, their pastors are indulging in an unimaginable life of luxury. Pastor Ken Oyakhilome drives a Lamborghini Murcielago, Austin Martin DB9, Porsche Cayenne, amongst his five expensive vehicles. All of this luxury life in Houston , Texas is funded by what is called the “American Initiative” .

In 2007, the Christ Embassy Randburg branch got a member called Funi Silinda, a business woman. She gave no less than R100,000, a month. On months like the American Initiative, she is recorded to have given approximately R600,000. She bought a lot of first class tickets for most of the Christ Embassy, Randburg leadership to attend international conferences in Nigeria . She also paid for many of them to be in good hotels . For partnership like the Healing School , she gave about R30,000 a month . She built a computer centre in Randburg, furnished it with state-of-the-art computers and accessories.

Funi paid for the Christ Embassy TBN contract. She was led to believe that it cost R100,000 a month .Yet she faithfully paid for a whole year. It came as a shock to many when Funi announced that she was leaving Christ Embassy because she had run out of money. She said that all the donation she made in Christ Embassy were financed by business projects she received prior to coming to Christ Embassy. It became obvious that Funi was tired of being used which is something she said in the end.

The final straw was when she was told that she has been personally invited by Chris Oyakhilome to attend his birthday party on the 7th of December, 2007. Tunde Oyediran started working on her, telling her of how she would need to compete with others at profligacy when she gets to the party as they habitually auction Pastor Chris’ suites for anything up to R1million .That day, she realized that Christ Embassy was nothing but a 419 scam. It was then speculated that she cancelled the flight and went back to her home. [/b]

Source: http://www.huhuonline.com/news342.html

The unfortunate story of Funi Silinda and her likes in Christ Embassy is all too familiar. I can only say I feel sorry for her and her family.The reality is that she is just another victim of an idea that was once wonderful but has since evolved into a run-away train. There are many Funis still inside CE and I imagine more will come.

Ken Oyakhilome has never disguised his love for worldly pleasures even as a student pastor.But he has to be very careful now that he is in America because the authorities there have a way of bringing fraud into what brethren see as willful donation in a 'House of God'.There the line between personal liberty and a hundred years imprisonment for mass swindling is very thin indeed.

I refuse to criticize CE because some of the most intelligent and charismatic people I know hold leadership positions there and would probably do things differently under different conditions.

I have read a few posts by certain individuals, not least of which is by the fellow, hubreality.My advice to you is that rather than pray for 'God inspired' wealth redistribution from the very wealthy to men of God like you, you can actually create wealth yourself by getting a real job.It is clear a lot of things are wrong with CE (I can tell your superiors see it) but these cant go on forever.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by Horus(m): 3:13pm On Apr 04, 2009
[size=15pt]Pastor offered me R10 000 to sit in a wheelchair,  stand up and walk[/size]  

04 April 2008
SPECIAL INVESTIGATION by Getrude Makhafola and Tebogo Monama
(This new article is from a South African website)
Source: http://www.rainbowfm.co.za/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=155&Itemid=74

Nigerian preacher and healer Pastor Chris Oyakhilome has been accused by a member of his own church of staging miracle healing sessions. Some of his followers have said that he has been hiring people to pretend to be sick and disabled and then “be healed” during his television shows and public prayer meetings. A man who did not want to be identified for security reasons said: “I was offered R10 000 to rehearse and pretend to be in a wheelchair three weeks before the all-night prayer called Night of Bliss at the Johannesburg Stadium.”Last weekend Pastor Oyakhilome hosted an all-night prayer at the stadium. The source told Sowetan that he started attending Christ Embassy church in Randburg last year. He was recruited by one of the pastors and told he would be paid if he helped to draw crowds. “The pastor told me that they were looking for people to work for the church.He said that I was going to sit in a wheelchair and be wheeled around while pretending to be physically ill.

[img]http://www.sowetan.co.za/thumbnail.aspx?type=mm&id=82370[/img]

I would then stand up and walk as soon as Pastor Chris stopped praying for me.”The source also said that the people who are “healed” every time on stage are actually trained weeks before. “Even children who are healthy are whisked around in wheelchairs. Some use crutches. “Everyone is allocated a person who tells the congregation about your background, your specific illness and suffering. “The pastor then raises his hands and places them maybe on your legs if you cannot walk, and a few seconds later you get up and walk around the room,”the source said. He said he called the church the day after their offer and turned them down.“I just told myself that using the word of God to lie to desperate people is immoral, so I refused to take up their offer,” said the source. A woman who went to the all-night prayer service, said: “When he started healing people, I did not see him call anyone from the audience. The people that he ‘healed’ came from a certain section of the audience and it looked like he came with them especially for the event. “I saw a lot of people in wheelchairs leaving the venue who had not been healed. It was very sad.”Lerato Moeketsi told Sowetan she was a loyal follower of the church and was disappointed that she could not make it into the stadium. “I had to turn back because the stadium was full. “There was no way I could go through to receive his blessing,” she said.Thousands of followers jostled for space at the stadium.The seriously ill, mostly disabled and in wheelchairs, went to the service in the hope of being healed by Pastor Chris’s powerful prayer. Another woman, Tshinanne Nemutudi, said she went to the all-night prayer service because she believed in Pastor Chris. “I trust him the way I trust Jesus and God. ”She said she had problems with her ankle but Pastor Chris had healed her. “While he was praying, he said we should all touch our body parts that needed to be healed. He said that if we believed then we would be healed.”Oyakhilome ’s website describes him as a pastor, teacher, healing minister, television host and best-selling author whose career spans 25 years. He runs the church with his wife, Pastor Anita, who is the director of Christ Embassy’s international office and also preaches at the Christ Embassy churches in the United Kingdom. Pastor Chris also hosts a religious programme on TV called Atmosphere for Miracles. At the Randburg branch, brother Onyeka Liozo said what the source and the followers said “was rubbish”. “We have a healing school in Randburg. People ask and get healed. People must stop lying about this holy crusade,” said Liozo. He said that people come from outside South Africa for help. Pastor Chris is both controversial and mysterious. The press is barred from taking pictures at his healing services.

Source: http://www.rainbowfm.co.za/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=155&Itemid=74
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by hymnha(m): 3:24pm On Apr 04, 2009
Well one hand i support noetic that everybody is entitled to his own opinion, but also i feel we should leave this "men of God" to God to judge. And post other things rather than one scandal or the other.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by hubreality(m): 3:29pm On Apr 04, 2009
I dislike seeing these cheap fabricated lies mixed up with facts. Anyway, if anybody so like it, then let it be done to you also. Hahahaha.
This is a discussion forum that should be nutured by truth and not by sentiments, assumptions and lies.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by bawomolo(m): 4:30pm On Apr 04, 2009
hubreality:

I dislike seeing these cheap fabricated lies mixed up with facts. Anyway, if anybody so like it, then let it be done to you also. Hahahaha.
This is a discussion forum that should be nutured by truth and not by sentiments, assumptions and lies.

hubdelusion - you really need to stop dicriding your hero.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by Redman44(m): 4:42pm On Apr 04, 2009
hmn, I don't know what to say o. I am deeply shocked with this fresh information. I am not a member of CE but my sister is a strong member of the church. I have observed a lot of things about some of her female friends. I don't want to have anything to do with those ladies. I don't want to be a judge here, but why do some CE ladies who have been members for years suddenly leave the church and marry brothers from other churches? I have heard a lot of tales about CE young men and ladies, but it is not up to me to tell them on Nairaland. God will judge all the fake ministers of God before his throne. I wish CE well. Cheers.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by zaliya(f): 5:03pm On Apr 04, 2009
too many lies!!!!! too bad!!!
This reminds me of how Jesus was accused for no just cause. Ride on My MAN OF GOD. You are too much!!! this is indeed our year of the 7 -fold increase. The world aint seen nothing yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by topkin(m): 5:06pm On Apr 04, 2009
I owe nobody no apology 4 what I have to say. . . .

I have ALWAYS seen Chris Oyakilome as a scam who plays on the financial emotions/instability/desperation of Nigerians especially.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 04, 2009
I think we shouldnt begin a full judgment here until the dude's case and condemnation goes worse.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by hubreality(m): 5:17pm On Apr 04, 2009
Falsehood will only breed falsehood. If you bear false witnesses against your neighbor, friend or brother. You only inflicted curse on your very self without knowing. This is beyond the concept and understanding of Self, Science, and Religion.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by proproman(m): 6:10pm On Apr 04, 2009
about time too
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by biina: 6:13pm On Apr 04, 2009
hubreality:

Falsehood will only breed falsehood. If you bear false witnesses against your neighbor, friend or brother. You only inflicted curse on your very self without knowing. This is beyond the concept and understanding of Self, Science, and Religion.
While I am not saying that the article is true, could you please state which parts of the article are false, as they provided a document to backup their claims (see link)
http://www.huhuonline.com/news342a.html
There is no point in declaring falsehood without making a credible case for your position.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by comfort3: 6:19pm On Apr 04, 2009
aberg go sit down,the members of adebayo spreading rumors and hate.na God go punish those who they judge this man Of God.adebayo using  is his members to get rich.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by hubreality(m): 6:53pm On Apr 04, 2009
This is internet where numerous faceless ids' and articles fly arround. What makes a report true or false is not actually the link or source but the person writing and it's contents. A false information mixed with facts have severally come up on the internet, even here on Nairaland. Take forinstance, Thisday newspaper misinformation about Private Jet and The Redeemed Church which was heralded falsely by some folks here in the forums mixed up with facts. Remember, someone can also use that link for false proof as reporting from Nigeria where it did happen. Funny and bad enough some even go far to swear with their lives of being witnesses, when they knew well that they were 100% false. Finding out how true is a report? Should be the concern and not joining suit with mischief workers breed by the devil, who in turn inflict them with curses that follow bearing false witnesses. Hmm.
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by Damest09(f): 7:00pm On Apr 04, 2009
--
Re: South Africans Vow To Sack Christ Embassy by MrCrackles(m): 7:01pm On Apr 04, 2009
Damest09:

Please let everyone watch what they say about men of God. Whether the report is true or false, yours is to focus on your God.

Men of God indeed! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"Pentecostal Pastors Are Marketers": Oladele Ogundipe Genesis / Kayamo Chambers Withdraws From Stephanie Otobo & Suleman's Sex Scandal Case / Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.