Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,857 members, 7,806,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Opening An Account On 1688.com And Taobao.com Made Easy - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Opening An Account On 1688.com And Taobao.com Made Easy (33190 Views)

1688.COM And Taobao.com Importer, Please Help With China Contact / How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opening An Account On 1688.com And Taobao.com Made Easy by Bookiemart01(f): 1:23pm On Nov 15, 2015
Try this link. Contact me if you're still unable to register.

Bookiemart01:
[/quote]

[quote author=Ori12 post=40026056] Please can you really help me to register with taobao,I have tried but no way
Re: Opening An Account On 1688.com And Taobao.com Made Easy by Bookiemart01(f): 1:26pm On Nov 15, 2015
Ori12, follow the steps in this link. If you're then unable to register, contact me

[quote author=Bookiemart01 post=39698599][/quote]
Re: Opening An Account On 1688.com And Taobao.com Made Easy by inosabi: 2:40pm On Nov 15, 2015
You a bit late
Re: Opening An Account On 1688.com And Taobao.com Made Easy by Ayinla4sure1(m): 3:27pm On Nov 15, 2015
I can open both TAOBAO and 1688.COM FREE OF CHARGE FOR ANY MEMBER HERE. But you can do it yourself, experience is better than always looking for someone to do things all for you. Not because you don't have money. I did it myself. IF YOU REGISTER FOR ONE OF THEM, YOU DON'T NEED TO REGISTER FOR THE OTHER SITE, JUST ENTER YOUR email And and sign in, both websites Wil automatically synchronise your data. Payment is more easier too, just have bank account. Although I always use PayPal, that is more convenience for me than alipay etc
Re: Opening An Account On 1688.com And Taobao.com Made Easy by Bookiemart01(f): 8:19pm On Nov 15, 2015
I thought you had another method since you said you pay on 1688 earlier.

I've been using this method since I started importation.

inosabi:
On taobao.com, you can use your Debit Card to make purchase that does not exceed 5000 yuan. You can exceed the limit if you have a Chinese Bank account.

You can chat with your suppliers on 1688.com, to list same product on taobao.com to enable you make your purchase. Some suppliers give flimsy excuse at times.

Note: 1.Make sure you enroll your Debit card with master secure code or visa whatever as the case maybe. Cos. You will need it for final checkout.

2. 3% of your total purchase will be charged as card processing fee by alipay.

Inbtween STANBIC Debit Card show me pepe then when their rate was 199.5/$ .requesting for date of birth which was never updated till date after several series of calls and emails.i pray their new OTP for web transaction be a sucess.

Re: Opening An Account On 1688.com And Taobao.com Made Easy by inosabi: 8:50am On Nov 16, 2015
@bookiemart01 , Can you quote where i mentioned how i made a SUCCESSFUL purchase on 1688.com.

Also quote where this method have been mentioned on this thread since this very method could be an alternative.
Re: Opening An Account On 1688.com And Taobao.com Made Easy by nikky28: 2:54pm On Nov 16, 2015
hellennike@yahoo.com
Re: Opening An Account On 1688.com And Taobao.com Made Easy by Ori12: 11:01pm On Nov 18, 2015
Ayinla4sure1:
I can open both TAOBAO and 1688.COM FREE OF CHARGE FOR ANY MEMBER HERE. But you can do it yourself, experience is better than always looking for someone to do things all for you. Not because you don't have money. I did it myself. IF YOU REGISTER FOR ONE OF THEM, YOU DON'T NEED TO REGISTER FOR THE OTHER SITE, JUST ENTER YOUR email And and sign in, both websites Wil automatically synchronise your data. Payment is more easier too, just have bank account. Although I always use PayPal, that is more convenience for me than alipay etc

Can you please help me to register with taobzo..com,I have but no way,thank you in advance.
Re: Opening An Account On 1688.com And Taobao.com Made Easy by Ori12: 11:05pm On Nov 18, 2015
Ayinla4sure1:

Can you please help me to register with taobzo..com,I have tried but no way.My email is omolaoyeo@gmail.com.
Re: Opening An Account On 1688.com And Taobao.com Made Easy by Mcleo007(m): 5:27pm On Jun 10, 2016
Are you an online merchant, selling on Konga or run your own store? Let IBL LOGISTICS handle your deliveries via our free warehousing. We do drop off/actual konga deliveries.

For enquiries-
Phone/WhatsApp: 07033801718.
Email: iblplsng@gmail.com
Nairaland; https://www.nairaland.com/1943083/ibl-logistics-pickup-free-warehousing
Re: Opening An Account On 1688.com And Taobao.com Made Easy by keneosha: 2:27pm On Jul 01, 2016
Ayinla4sure1:
please the verification code I received through call is in Chinese language. That's my barrier, How do I clear off this?
Re: Opening An Account On 1688.com And Taobao.com Made Easy by prosper00(m): 6:35pm On Jul 01, 2016
are you too busy or stressed to run the errand yourself? Do you need someone to do house chores or you have a need to shop/supply/ deliver? But no time. Call us and all help you need is around you at your door step. The only limit to what we will do is the customers imagination and the legality of the task. 1)laundry services (home/office pickup & delivery anywhere in ABUJA) 2)dry cleaning 3)run any errands(within & outside ABUJA) 4)pickup/ deliver any stuff or goods(within & outside Abuja) 5)car wash, repair of cars 6) supply of goods in and out of the state 7) fumigation general cleaning (after construction cleaning, environmental cleaning, weeding) 9) distribution of posters or handbill to the targeted audience) *bbm channel: C004966F7 *whatsapp: 816 - show phone -68 Motto: your comfort is our happiness
Re: Opening An Account On 1688.com And Taobao.com Made Easy by sammy52: 6:44pm On Sep 17, 2017
Coolsamuel52@gmail.com
Re: Opening An Account On 1688.com And Taobao.com Made Easy by Khemmy101: 4:04pm On Dec 15, 2018
I have tried a million times to register on taobao.com and 1688.com but wasn’t successful. Please anyone that wishes to help can contact me on my email. Khemmyabioye@gmail.com
Re: Opening An Account On 1688.com And Taobao.com Made Easy by johnnydiamond(m): 4:37pm On Jan 11, 2019
slimhandsome101:
It is not new that serious importers buy there goods from chinese site that sells cheaper and of good quality which give them good profit, so they decided to buy from 1688.com, taobao.com, etc. Note that this sites are chinese written sites and are specifically made for chinese people, people that are not chinese would have to translate the page to english with the help of google chrome. You will not be able to have full access to the sites without logging in.I found out that so many importers outsource this to people which is not bad but makes you pay more and this made me to bring this solution to importers who want to gain full access to these sites and also be able to find out comprehensive information about products and the sellers.

I can create an account for you and you will have the full access to these two sites. Also if you need to pay your seller i

this is my email thank you johnnymdiamond@gmail.com
Re: Opening An Account On 1688.com And Taobao.com Made Easy by superman1073: 6:51pm On Jan 11, 2019
jamarionj:
IT'S SIMPLE
TO REGISTER ON 1688.com & Taobao.com

it's simple... just register on taobao.com and use the taobao username and password to login in to 1688.com

Ok
Re: Opening An Account On 1688.com And Taobao.com Made Easy by dfairest: 5:22pm On Mar 20, 2019
Stellastanley39@gmail.com please am interested, kindly contact me on my mail.
Re: Opening An Account On 1688.com And Taobao.com Made Easy by Vegaqueen(f): 4:32pm On Apr 01, 2019
Have been trying to register on 1688 since morning ����
Re: Opening An Account On 1688.com And Taobao.com Made Easy by Vegaqueen(f): 4:32pm On Apr 01, 2019
Someone pls help me ooo
Re: Opening An Account On 1688.com And Taobao.com Made Easy by paichu: 5:34pm On Apr 04, 2019
slimhandsome101:
It is not new that serious importers buy there goods from chinese site that sells cheaper and of good quality which give them good profit, so they decided to buy from 1688.com, taobao.com, etc. Note that this sites are chinese written sites and are specifically made for chinese people, people that are not chinese would have to translate the page to english with the help of google chrome. You will not be able to have full access to the sites without logging in.I found out that so many importers outsource this to people which is not bad but makes you pay more and this made me to bring this solution to importers who want to gain full access to these sites and also be able to find out comprehensive information about products and the sellers.

I can create an account for you and you will have the full access to these two sites. Also if you need to pay your seller i can do that for you. If interested you can drop your email and i will contact you.

Have a nice weekend.

Hello,

I have tried to open 1688 account since 2 days ago. Could you please help me open the account? My email is paichu@gmail.com.

Thanks,
paichu
Re: Opening An Account On 1688.com And Taobao.com Made Easy by abat4real37(f): 11:15am On May 12, 2019
Someone should help me the steps in signing up have tried several times to get but I didn't get the code
Re: Opening An Account On 1688.com And Taobao.com Made Easy by peacealways: 12:55pm On May 12, 2019
I need help please
Re: Opening An Account On 1688.com And Taobao.com Made Easy by Skriba: 2:50am On May 14, 2019
Michael
Email ebukam449@gmail.com
Re: Opening An Account On 1688.com And Taobao.com Made Easy by ss1930(m): 2:24pm On Jun 03, 2019
Please can you help me open an account on taobao. pls samuelsholuwa@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Opening An Account On 1688.com And Taobao.com Made Easy by mimilogistics: 2:30pm On Jun 03, 2019
It is well. Raising female children to be upright and sound in judgment in this time and era of global immorality requires God's divine intervention.

Let us handle all shipping from China to Nigeria (you receive your goods in 48hrs through express cargo!), Turkey to Nigeria (we help you ship from Turkey to Nigeria). USA to Nigeria (we help you ship from USA to Nigeria). Click on my username for details.

Re: Opening An Account On 1688.com And Taobao.com Made Easy by snradewale(m): 10:18am On Jun 12, 2019
[quote author=dearestaramide post=39271743][/quote]
Agboye05@gmail.com
Re: Opening An Account On 1688.com And Taobao.com Made Easy by Rexbtony(m): 4:56pm On Jun 12, 2019
slimhandsome101:

I can create an account for you and you will have the full access to these two sites. Also if you need to pay your seller i can do that for you. If interested you can drop your email and i will contact you.

Have a nice weekend.

My email is millionsnetworkblog@gmail.com I need to register I tried myself but I am not getting their verification code to my phone don't know why

Re: Opening An Account On 1688.com And Taobao.com Made Easy by Jobinto14(m): 1:52am On Jun 14, 2019
jobsambo@yahoo.com
Re: Opening An Account On 1688.com And Taobao.com Made Easy by Acme2: 9:40pm On Jun 25, 2019
Here is my email, adimeey@gmail.com
Re: Opening An Account On 1688.com And Taobao.com Made Easy by nkechidfirst(f): 6:06pm On Jul 16, 2019
Phydeliti22@gmail.com
Re: Opening An Account On 1688.com And Taobao.com Made Easy by benodihe(m): 10:27am On Jul 19, 2019
I need help to open account on taobao and 1688.com .......benodihe@gmail.com
Re: Opening An Account On 1688.com And Taobao.com Made Easy by nopoverty(m): 11:17am On Jul 19, 2019
adomu2018@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dangote Appoint Daughter As Head Of Tiger Brands Formely Dangote Flour Mills(pic / Blooming Faith Petroleum To Build Nigeria’s Second Largest Refinery / CBN Suspends 19 Banks From Forex Sale To BDCs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.