Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

American Gun Manufacturer Has Released A Rifle Etched With Verses From The Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / American Gun Manufacturer Has Released A Rifle Etched With Verses From The Bible (863 Views)

10 Bible Verses On Tithing / Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) / Holineness And Righteousness Revival Messages And Bible Verses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Gun Manufacturer Has Released A Rifle Etched With Verses From The Bible by mmsen: 1:12pm On Sep 05, 2015
The weapon called the Crusader Rifle has a Psalm on one side, while a cross and shield are etched on the other. The Bible verse, Psalm 144:1, reads: “Blessed be the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.”

The gun’s safety lever has three settings: Pax Pacis (Peace), Bellum (War), and Deus Vult (God Wills It). A new AR-15 is described as a lightweight mid-length rifle that can be used for competition or tactical applications. Its price is about $1,395 (N277,605).

Its manufacturer Spike’s Tactical believe that guns with such design will never be used by Muslim terrorists. Trying too explain company’s decision to create the Crusader a spokesman for Florida-based Spike’s Tactical said:

“Right now and as it has been for quite some time, one of the biggest threats in the world is and remains Islamic terrorism. We wanted to make sure we built a weapon that would never be able to be used by Muslim terrorists to kill innocent people or advance their radical agenda.”
Re: American Gun Manufacturer Has Released A Rifle Etched With Verses From The Bible by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 05, 2015
The height of deceit,how can a business keep his wares from the patronage of the highest bider?
Re: American Gun Manufacturer Has Released A Rifle Etched With Verses From The Bible by menix(m): 1:35pm On Sep 05, 2015
No pix no gun of such...
Re: American Gun Manufacturer Has Released A Rifle Etched With Verses From The Bible by johnydon22(m): 1:59pm On Sep 05, 2015
[b]Why not, just not create the rifle at all. with that nobody will ever use it.... Why not make something else that people cannot use to harm or kill another...

See, its not about Muslims or anybody using a gun, nobody really needs to make these tools that are harmful to others....Why are there no money for Children dying everyday but there is always money for war machineries...This planet is our home, let us together rebuild this world that we may see the days of peace.

I have always maintained that; Fighting for peace is like having sex for virginity.. Show me one problem solved with violence and i will show you a thousand and one ways it could have been solved without violence..

Humans really are insane creatures, we destroy, kill and harm visible and real humans while we worship invisible Gods. . . Maiming the substance to uphold shadow..

Why don't we invest more on what we will eat and what will improve our lives other than what will kill us and others around us.

The world will never know peace as long as there are are people who make money from wars or weapons.
[/b]

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Gun Manufacturer Has Released A Rifle Etched With Verses From The Bible by mmsen: 2:24pm On Sep 05, 2015
Re: American Gun Manufacturer Has Released A Rifle Etched With Verses From The Bible by finofaya: 3:39pm On Sep 05, 2015
Lol. This is so ridiculous
Re: American Gun Manufacturer Has Released A Rifle Etched With Verses From The Bible by sandyd: 3:47pm On Sep 05, 2015
End time things
Re: American Gun Manufacturer Has Released A Rifle Etched With Verses From The Bible by Gombs(m): 4:13pm On Sep 05, 2015
All I can imagine is King David in his day, with this rifle...

It'd be a wonderful scene. I already have a Muslim friend on Facebook making a big deal out of the issue. grin
Re: American Gun Manufacturer Has Released A Rifle Etched With Verses From The Bible by kevoh(m): 4:54pm On Sep 05, 2015
Guns don't kill people, people kill people!
Re: American Gun Manufacturer Has Released A Rifle Etched With Verses From The Bible by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 05, 2015
The Gun Manufacturer is an attention seeking hypocrite, indirectly promoting & marketing his AR-15 rifles.

The last time I checked; Islamic Terrorists are known worldwide to wield Kalashnikovs and not some useless American AR-15s.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do We Dream? / Christianity: 12 Painful Facts / If Men Were God;...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.