Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,160 members, 7,780,126 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:03 AM

Ex-ministers Of Defence, Army Chiefs Jittery As COAS Sets Up New Probe Panel - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-ministers Of Defence, Army Chiefs Jittery As COAS Sets Up New Probe Panel (25886 Views)

Ex-ministers Angry With Jonathan For ‘abandoning’ Them With EFCC / Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters / Dasukigate: Probe Panel Summons 241 Firms Over Arms Scandal – FULL LIST HERE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-ministers Of Defence, Army Chiefs Jittery As COAS Sets Up New Probe Panel by AnanseK(m): 7:27pm On Sep 05, 2015
emperorceaser:
Buhari is a terrorist
The worst animal the zoo has ever produced angry
The animal will continue probing until four years expires... Foolish animal angry

Biafra Kwenu - wailers wailing, Buhari working.

1 Like

Re: Ex-ministers Of Defence, Army Chiefs Jittery As COAS Sets Up New Probe Panel by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:28pm On Sep 05, 2015
emperorceaser:
Buhari is a terrorist

The animal will continue probing until four years expires... Foolish animal angry
and you are a pig that will never stay away from dirty water

1 Like

Re: Ex-ministers Of Defence, Army Chiefs Jittery As COAS Sets Up New Probe Panel by lastpage: 7:29pm On Sep 05, 2015
carnegiefan: Spot on. I only hope that those generals did not retire without a plan. When Buhari was retired, he NEVER left the scene. He kept loitering around the power circles of Nigeria, contesting elections after elections, and retained a terror squad "Fulani herdsmen" whom he defended always. Now we are squrely back in the '80s.

carnegiefan:

Please can you define what is "TANoid"?
Honestly I can understand when someone from North or West makes such mockery of their political opponents; it is quite different to see someone from the East make such a comment. How many people from your zone have Buhari appointed to positions of leadership in his government? Before you answer, remember that your state cut off mark for unity school is 139, while Buhari's state is 7 (or so). Are you saying that your people are all TANoids for demanding rational behaviour from a vindictive fossil from an era past?
You should be more intelligent than this.
Quite sad.

Any fool that reasons the way YOU DO, is a SaTANoid! grin grin

On a more serious note, GEJ, when he saw that he was going to lose the election a few weeks before February 14th, 2015 asked his CSO Gusau to find an excuse to postpone the elections so he can do something extraordinary to secure victory.

Gusau cited insurgency and sad they need six weeks more to defeat the insurgency, so elections was shifted to march ending.

GEJ then made available a large sum of money (#2Billion) to be used for PROPAGANDA.
Some of these money was shared to TV stattions (Channels TV got its own share when the D.G of Nigerian Broadcasting Comm. visited the station on February 10th or so and gave them money for "Digitalization"! shocked shocked
We all noticed how their debates and broadcast suddenly start skewing in favor of GEJ.

Public relations Coys were hired, who in-turn hired people like Barcanista, (go back on his past thread, especially between January 28th and February 20th, 2015 and you will see the coincidence in his U-turn, as he puts it, "he has now seen the light"! grin grin Ego budiike! ), SeverusSnake, Flowrenthyna, Ichidodo to spew rubbish and justify incompetence, looting, kleptomaniac, brazen lies, e.t.c.... just to boost Jonathan's chances.
Strange that majority if not all the SaTANoids are of Ibo stock! But not strange that Buhari has rightly left them out of key positions in his Govt.
As you lay your bed, so you should lie on it.

Some of this #@billion also went into funding "faceless organisations" ..............one of which is T.A.N
The members of these TAN are referred to as TANoids
When they make statements that are very injurious to the nation, bordering on Satanism, they are referred to as SaTANoids

These TANoids are paid behind closed doors by the P.R company that employed them and their "job" is to contest anything that is not in favor of Jonathan, even if it is the truth. There brief also include spreading lies, hatred and propaganda against the person of President Buhari.

One common denominator amongst these SaTANoids is that they are "children of the belly", lowlifes whose sense and moral values are governed by what they would eat (out of the #2Billion GEJ allocated for that purpose)

Majority of them are #WailingWailers who would cry blood, whine, roll on the floor and groan over NOTHING!

For example, they were the ones who were "judging the PMB administration" with just TWO DAYS IN OFFICE! shocked shocked

So, l can understand why you are very annoyed and disturbed at being called a TANoid!

But judging from your first comment as quoted above, you have just been accepted into that infamous group of "SaTANoids"

Nothing can be worse than to be labelled a SaTANoid! Even Satan the Devil himself have protested that he does not want to be associated with such a disgrace! undecided

SaTANoids are still #Wailing while Buhari is marking his 100days in office. grin grin

Lastpage!

7 Likes

Re: Ex-ministers Of Defence, Army Chiefs Jittery As COAS Sets Up New Probe Panel by kettykin: 7:31pm On Sep 05, 2015
Buhari is seeking a second nigeria civil war by all means, why all this restricted probes and witch hunting.

1 Like

Re: Ex-ministers Of Defence, Army Chiefs Jittery As COAS Sets Up New Probe Panel by wiseoneking: 7:33pm On Sep 05, 2015
carnegiefan:

Please can you define what is "TANoid"?
Honestly I can understand when someone from North or West makes such mockery of their political opponents; it is quite different to see someone from the East make such a comment. How many people from your zone have Buhari appointed to positions of leadership in his government? Before you answer, remember that your state cut off mark for unity school is 139, while Buhari's state is 7 (or so). Are you saying that your people are all TANoids for demanding rational behaviour from a vindictive fossil from an era past?
You should be more intelligent than this.
Quite sad.
By the way who told your imaginary mind that he is from SE, and to worsen it to think he is a great Anambrian because they are the major states that can always hit highest cut off. But be warned, it is just not on how many people of SE Boohr has appointed though we demand for it as our constitutional right but which tribe that will still remain above poverty level even if all appointments were just in one side. If God made you a king to be above your enemies, not even the whole appointment will make them reach your level. Igbos are akpuruka.
Re: Ex-ministers Of Defence, Army Chiefs Jittery As COAS Sets Up New Probe Panel by transient123(m): 7:34pm On Sep 05, 2015
Very sad people come online to insult themselves because of some miserable, accidental leaders, who can't lead a family how much more a local govt.

They came to steal and loot us dry, yet we come online and make our precious parents rags through all forms of abuse......just because of some thugs in the mode of polithiefians...

Just sorry for some kids whose parents are rags and still rags them online like packs of left over foods in parties.....shame on dogs and pigs that debase their sorry parents.
Re: Ex-ministers Of Defence, Army Chiefs Jittery As COAS Sets Up New Probe Panel by Vikky014(f): 7:40pm On Sep 05, 2015
my phone is also jittery. MTCHEEW undecided
Re: Ex-ministers Of Defence, Army Chiefs Jittery As COAS Sets Up New Probe Panel by Charly68: 7:49pm On Sep 05, 2015
Up General Buratai..the man looks like a no nonsense General ...fighting hard at war front unlike all those former pot belly retired soldiers who were busy camping young girls around rented apartment when the battle was hot at Sambisa. They should be made to refund their ill gotten funds

2 Likes

Re: Ex-ministers Of Defence, Army Chiefs Jittery As COAS Sets Up New Probe Panel by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 05, 2015
grin....if they are found stained then they should be dealt with..
Re: Ex-ministers Of Defence, Army Chiefs Jittery As COAS Sets Up New Probe Panel by predatorX: 7:52pm On Sep 05, 2015
odeotito:

You must be a very rare occurrence 'cause it is rare, very, very, rare to find any living creature who is not an animal calling his Country President an animal and his country a Zoo! It is incontestable who you really are!!

i don laff die for hia, Cheeesus!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

See as you use grammar finish the guy. i just gotta quote this caption, and the emphasis on rare...................... "You must be a very rare occurrence 'cause it is rare, very, very, rare to find any living creature who is not an animal" Wicked! wicked!! wicked!!!

he must be from another milky-way grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ex-ministers Of Defence, Army Chiefs Jittery As COAS Sets Up New Probe Panel by ValerianSteel(m): 8:06pm On Sep 05, 2015
Nicepoker:
u mean bombs going off sporadically up north.
Define Sporadic gringrin

Re: Ex-ministers Of Defence, Army Chiefs Jittery As COAS Sets Up New Probe Panel by MohdMad: 8:10pm On Sep 05, 2015
And you are a foooool, "quote this anytime"
OZAOEKPE:
PMB is a terrorist, "quote me anywhere".
Re: Ex-ministers Of Defence, Army Chiefs Jittery As COAS Sets Up New Probe Panel by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:14pm On Sep 05, 2015
MohdMad:
my father is a fool, "quote this anytime"
#FIXED
Re: Ex-ministers Of Defence, Army Chiefs Jittery As COAS Sets Up New Probe Panel by Nicepoker(m): 8:15pm On Sep 05, 2015
ValerianSteel:
I can't Define Sporadic gringrin
Re: Ex-ministers Of Defence, Army Chiefs Jittery As COAS Sets Up New Probe Panel by loomer: 8:29pm On Sep 05, 2015
"Some former defence ministers"
Re: Ex-ministers Of Defence, Army Chiefs Jittery As COAS Sets Up New Probe Panel by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 05, 2015
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
and you are a pig that will never stay away from dirty water
[size=17pt]Your papa pig grin

Buhari's E-cow

[/size]
Re: Ex-ministers Of Defence, Army Chiefs Jittery As COAS Sets Up New Probe Panel by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 05, 2015
AnanseK:

Biafra Kwenu - wailers wailing, Buhari working.

grin grin u suck
Re: Ex-ministers Of Defence, Army Chiefs Jittery As COAS Sets Up New Probe Panel by majid666(m): 8:33pm On Sep 05, 2015
emperorceaser:
Buhari is a terrorist

yeye pikin

1 Like

Re: Ex-ministers Of Defence, Army Chiefs Jittery As COAS Sets Up New Probe Panel by beegs(m): 8:33pm On Sep 05, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
PMB is a terrorist, "quote me anywhere".
U just got that
Re: Ex-ministers Of Defence, Army Chiefs Jittery As COAS Sets Up New Probe Panel by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:35pm On Sep 05, 2015
emperorceaser:

Buhari's E-cow

[/size]
When you get out of that gutter, take a bath and Holler at me cos you stink! Local pig

1 Like

Re: Ex-ministers Of Defence, Army Chiefs Jittery As COAS Sets Up New Probe Panel by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 05, 2015
freedom96:
lol..Diezani is his mother,ihejierika is his father..why won't he be angry that there's going to be a probe?

Get a rope and end it niggah,U must be probed!

I have done that but death no gree come.... grin grin grin

Buhari's E-cow
Re: Ex-ministers Of Defence, Army Chiefs Jittery As COAS Sets Up New Probe Panel by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:35pm On Sep 05, 2015
emperorceaser:

Buhari's E-cow

[/size]
When you get out of that gutter, take a bath and Holler at me cos you stink! Local pig grin
Re: Ex-ministers Of Defence, Army Chiefs Jittery As COAS Sets Up New Probe Panel by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 05, 2015
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

When you get out of that gutter, take a bath and Holler at me cos you stink! Local pig
grin grin grin
Re: Ex-ministers Of Defence, Army Chiefs Jittery As COAS Sets Up New Probe Panel by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 05, 2015
majid666:
yeye pikin
grin grin
Am the No 1. Wailing wailers
Re: Ex-ministers Of Defence, Army Chiefs Jittery As COAS Sets Up New Probe Panel by freedom96: 8:38pm On Sep 05, 2015
emperorceaser:

I have done that but death no gree come.... grin grin grin

Buhari's E-cow
is that u in d pic?U look like a mad person.Which school u go sef?I am an almajiri but I'm better than u in spelling.Cmon Caesar u can't spell?Abi ur spelling na Aba made ni? cheesy
Re: Ex-ministers Of Defence, Army Chiefs Jittery As COAS Sets Up New Probe Panel by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 05, 2015
freedom96:
is that u in d pic?U look like a mad person.Which school u go sef?I am an almajiri but I'm better than u in spelling.Cmon Caesar u can't spell?

grin grin
Re: Ex-ministers Of Defence, Army Chiefs Jittery As COAS Sets Up New Probe Panel by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 05, 2015
freedom96:
is that u in d pic?U look like a mad person.Which school u go sef?I am an almajiri but I'm better than u in spelling.Cmon Caesar u can't spell?Abi ur spelling na Aba made ni? cheesy
Na aba my brother
Re: Ex-ministers Of Defence, Army Chiefs Jittery As COAS Sets Up New Probe Panel by freedom96: 8:41pm On Sep 05, 2015
emperorceaser:

grin grin
And now if Buhari doesn't give u appointments u start crying.Common Caesar u can't spell?Mtcheeww undecided
Re: Ex-ministers Of Defence, Army Chiefs Jittery As COAS Sets Up New Probe Panel by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 05, 2015
freedom96:
And now if Buhari doesn't give u appointments u start crying.Common Caesar u can't spell?Mtcheeww undecided
grin grin grin
Re: Ex-ministers Of Defence, Army Chiefs Jittery As COAS Sets Up New Probe Panel by freedom96: 8:43pm On Sep 05, 2015
emperorceaser:

Na aba my brother
who's your brother?I look like your mate? sad
Re: Ex-ministers Of Defence, Army Chiefs Jittery As COAS Sets Up New Probe Panel by omolami: 8:44pm On Sep 05, 2015
Buhari teleguided.
Re: Ex-ministers Of Defence, Army Chiefs Jittery As COAS Sets Up New Probe Panel by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 05, 2015
And if found guilty of corruption and embezzlement of public funds, they need to spend some time enjoying prison life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tribunal Rules On Atiku’s Petition Challenging Inec’s Use Of Card Readers / Bola Tinubu Shows Appreciation For Congratulatory Messages / Rev. Father Mathew Hassan Kukah On Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.