Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,295 members, 7,780,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:37 PM

Advice Please: My Boyfriend Is Angry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Please: My Boyfriend Is Angry (4805 Views)

When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me / 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Please: My Boyfriend Is Angry by Topsie44: 5:21pm On Sep 05, 2015
There is this guy we have been dating for 4years, last week something happened that go him angry, to the extent that he doesn't want to talk to me. I was privileged to have his phone which I checked his chat and so chatted with this girl that notice something was between them, which I confirmed that day, I tried asking him but instead of him to talk he got angry, though I know I was wrong angry. Been trying to explain and calm him down, to the extent that have asked his friends to beg him on my behalf, he's still not talking to me...
Please I need you people advice on this, what do you think I can do..
And please no insults
Thanks
Re: Advice Please: My Boyfriend Is Angry by delishpot: 5:23pm On Sep 05, 2015
Wahala, I sha hope you noticed this now o. Not tomorrow after you marry him you will now find it strange that your husband keeps malice with you and doesnt talk to you for days or months. Also have a list of those that will help you beg from time to time at least you have been forewarned, carry ya bazooka very well.

5 Likes

Re: Advice Please: My Boyfriend Is Angry by buygala(m): 5:24pm On Sep 05, 2015
op, so you mean you just registered on nairaland to complain to us about your boyfriend?

Issorait

In my humble opinion, your brain needs drycleaning and comprehensive general maintenance, if you are really apologising to him for realizing he is cheating on you undecided

Yes, you had no business snooping around in his phone, but Yes, the end also justified the means.... a lesser sin uncovered a greater transgression sad

Dump him immediately and handle a little heartbreak now, than try acting all 'understanding and humble' and cry rivers later sad

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Please: My Boyfriend Is Angry by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 05, 2015
Topsie44:
There is this guy we have been dating for 4years, last week something happened that go him angry, to the extent that he doesn't want to talk to me. I was privileged to have his phone which I checked his chat and so chatted with this girl that notice something was between them, which I confirmed that day, I tried asking him but instead of him to talk he got angry, though I know I was wrong angry. Been trying to explain and calm him down, to the extent that have asked his friends to beg him on my behalf, he's still not talking to me...
And please no insults
Thanks
Then I can't offer any advice.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Please: My Boyfriend Is Angry by ronald4lif(m): 5:25pm On Sep 05, 2015
He's playing the reverse psychological game on you. He's cheating and you got to find out. Although you shouldn't have gone through his phone without his consent but you still did all the same and that's irrelevant at the moment. The important issue is that he's cheating or flirting with another girl and if there's anyone who deserve an apology it should be you.

Stop apologising and appealing to him for a reconciliation. He owes you an apology.

6 Likes

Re: Advice Please: My Boyfriend Is Angry by peeparty(m): 5:27pm On Sep 05, 2015
your boyfriend is definitely doing what some of your folks would do whenever ever found guilty#Reverse is the case.

1 Like

Re: Advice Please: My Boyfriend Is Angry by falconey(m): 5:29pm On Sep 05, 2015
ronald4lif:
He's playing the reverse psychological game on you. He's cheating and you got to find out. Although you shouldn't have gone through his phone without his consent but you still did all the same and that's irrelevant at the moment. The important issue is that he's cheating or flirting with another girl and if there's anyone who deserve an apology it should be you.

Stop apologising and appealing to him for a reconciliation. He owe you an apology.

hmmmmm ok o boyfriends scarce o
Re: Advice Please: My Boyfriend Is Angry by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 05, 2015
Simple grin ,

Give him water to drink I.e do whatever will make him happy wd you

oR give him food to Eat I.E take back whatever made him go bananas.
If its your words take it back and say sorry
If na argument , tell him you accept that you're faulty
If na attitude , promise him you won't do that again.

He will take you back after doing those (very well) .

The next thing is SEx grin . Visit cosmopolitan for new sizzling styles and give him the killer. That will calm him down finally.

To continue keeping him, make yourself rare and preety (not too) hard for him to have so he won't get bored wd your hole and so he won't turn you into a walking borehole grin
Re: Advice Please: My Boyfriend Is Angry by ronald4lif(m): 5:33pm On Sep 05, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]

So are girlfriends. They're scarce too. wink
Re: Advice Please: My Boyfriend Is Angry by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 05, 2015
For you to be this attached to him after becoming aware of his infidelity

he really must have LASHED YOU SILLY, no doubt undecided

2 Likes

Re: Advice Please: My Boyfriend Is Angry by LaurelP(m): 5:35pm On Sep 05, 2015
U know wat? he knows ur crazy abt him, so he's using u. Dont even think u can change him.Save yourself from future heartbreak. get out of dat relationship.
Dont say i didnt warn u!

1 Like

Re: Advice Please: My Boyfriend Is Angry by hahn(m): 5:36pm On Sep 05, 2015
Tomfrench:
j

Jump
Re: Advice Please: My Boyfriend Is Angry by MISSNORA(f): 5:37pm On Sep 05, 2015
Brb
Re: Advice Please: My Boyfriend Is Angry by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 05, 2015
SO U JOINED ON NL TO ASK FOR ADVICE

Nawa oooundecided
Anyway... 2 b candid
I wonder wat kind of relationship u share
1 tin for sure
Dat nigga doesn't value u....
Imagine, u caught a cheatin partner, confronts him and he makes u seem like u so fkin lame

If u v gat balls....MOVE ON

Open ur heart and u'll find true love

1 Like

Re: Advice Please: My Boyfriend Is Angry by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 05, 2015
Sexologist:

we are guys bro.... let's advice her truthfully... don't you think after 4years guy man wan test other soup for outside? I noticed we men get tired of watching one channel or eating only one kinda soup.... except discipline comes into play. as for me Na to trunk reverend father I dey pursue now o

To be hanist wd u bruh, letting go amounts to hanging to death for most girls esp when they're still much interested . For a 4yr old relationship , you can imagine tha commitments and sacrifices. That's why I don't advise 'lego' at all. Instead, I give the advise I know she wants to hear which is af course potent maybe for the time being anyway. Mind u , it won't be fair if she leaves that guy...Imagine ur bro taking over a well dug pit ? Or taking over a regurgitated akpu? - Another why I don't at all encourage brkups ... Let them continue managing demselves my broda.
Re: Advice Please: My Boyfriend Is Angry by delishpot: 5:59pm On Sep 05, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

To be hanist wd u bruh, letting go amounts to hanging to death for most girls esp when they're still much interested . For a 4yr old relationship , you can imagine tha commitments and sacrifices. That's why I don't advise 'lego' at all. Instead, I give the advise I know she wants to hear which is af course potent maybe for the time being anyway. Mind u , it won't be fair if she leaves that guy...Imagine ur bro taking over a well dug pit ? Or taking over a regurgitated akpu? - Another why I don't at all encourage brkups ... Let them continue managing demselves my broda.

grin grin grin grin Epic! Badt guy. Shey her thing is now *God forbid* so she should keep it where it was sampled and not carry it to another mans doormouth grin grin

LOL I hope girls are learning from these sha?
Re: Advice Please: My Boyfriend Is Angry by zinachidi(m): 6:06pm On Sep 05, 2015
RickRichards:

Then I can't offer any advice.
lol,, so u cant advice without insulting eh kwa grin
Re: Advice Please: My Boyfriend Is Angry by IamLEGEND1: 6:07pm On Sep 05, 2015
lack of common sense.....
he cheated,but na you dey follow am beg again?
mrsphyno dear,u dey witness diz matter?
Re: Advice Please: My Boyfriend Is Angry by faith551(m): 6:10pm On Sep 05, 2015
Op let him be for a while, then talk to him, dnt seem desperate. After all he was cheating, you also have a bargaining chip, use it well

1 Like

Re: Advice Please: My Boyfriend Is Angry by faith551(m): 6:10pm On Sep 05, 2015
Op let him be for a while, then talk to him, dnt seem desperate. After all he was cheating, you also have a bargaining chip, use it well
Re: Advice Please: My Boyfriend Is Angry by IamLEGEND1: 6:15pm On Sep 05, 2015
Sexologist:

the matter tire me o..... but no be so mrsphyno dey use beg u everytime? lol

we are in an open r/ship.....

but she knows that in the end,bad maz always gon' go back to her......

so we're all good....ish
Re: Advice Please: My Boyfriend Is Angry by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 05, 2015
Sexologist:

bro, let's be realistic will u advice Ur sis in this kinda situation to go on and manage? Na marriage? but tell me won't you advice her to move on? 4yrs effort and sacrifice can not be compared to multiple years of enduring a relationship, you get?

The ish you guys are failing to realize is that a known devil is better than an unknown angel...

Also, it will take a lot of energy and time for the *new* love to gather momentum remember, no time, time dey go ...noff said sha ..

Now, make a referral to my original post - my advise to her esp the last paragraph. That will be my advise to my sis. #Make sure u don't allow him to get tired of ur hole by giving it to him too sheepily so you won't end up a walking borehole.
I will also add that she should learn to add values to that relationship cos its not all about the fukcing! .. Noff said!
Re: Advice Please: My Boyfriend Is Angry by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 05, 2015
delishpot:

grin grin grin grin Epic! Badt guy. Shey her thing is now *God forbid* so she should keep it where it was sampled and not carry it to another mans doormouth grin grin

LOL I hope girls are learning from these sha?

LOL @ learning ; This is just the way it is ; things will always be the same. So bruh, fogerit!

1 Like

Re: Advice Please: My Boyfriend Is Angry by MISSNORA(f): 7:11pm On Sep 05, 2015
Sexologist:

Nora , see o.... you should be advicing her, ..anyways when coming back bring "sex on the beach" cocktail
here... Take urs!
Re: Advice Please: My Boyfriend Is Angry by ednut1(m): 7:21pm On Sep 05, 2015
that moment when ur lookin for how to dump a babe nd d opportunity presents its self thru her action #classic. sorry op ur time is up
Re: Advice Please: My Boyfriend Is Angry by duduade: 7:21pm On Sep 05, 2015
Topsie44:
There is this guy we have been dating for 4years, last week something happened that go him angry, to the extent that he doesn't want to talk to me. I was privileged to have his phone which I checked his chat and so chatted with this girl that notice something was between them, which I confirmed that day,[s] I tried asking him but instead of him to talk he got angry, though I know I was wrong angry. Been trying to explain and calm him down, to the extent that have asked his friends to beg him on my behalf, he's still not talking to me..[/s].
And please no insults
Thanks
HE HAS FINISHED WITH YOU. ..MOVE ON...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Hardly Forgives/apologise Even When He's Faulty / 14 Ridiculous Things Women Do When They're Pissed At Their Boyfriends / He Fake Married His Sister To Get USA VISA. Now He Can't Marry Properly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.