Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Check Out This Marriage Picture. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Check Out This Marriage Picture. (71499 Views)

See How This Marriage Crumbled / Removed / This Marriage Is At The Brink (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out This Marriage Picture. by Frydae: 8:35am On Sep 06, 2015
ALERT! GROOM UNDER DURESS! LOL!
Re: Check Out This Marriage Picture. by cabaliciouscabal: 8:38am On Sep 06, 2015
Obviously d guy has entered one chance. Who will bail him wen commotion starts in d middle of d nyt? I wish him well

#is ur destiny
Re: Check Out This Marriage Picture. by hustla(m): 8:43am On Sep 06, 2015
OneNaija:
Guess what the guy is thinking now LOL.

He's thinking

'KAI I DON Bleep UP'
Re: Check Out This Marriage Picture. by kosokoadeyemi: 9:41am On Sep 06, 2015
They are nt compartable,so sometthing must wrong with the marriage.
Re: Check Out This Marriage Picture. by Richie77: 10:21am On Sep 06, 2015
Question: What is wrong? Answer: Everything.
Re: Check Out This Marriage Picture. by Pyeratedraymond(m): 10:26am On Sep 06, 2015
d guy remembered Reminisce track "Wa feku laleyi" and he day try console him self.....lmao.
Re: Check Out This Marriage Picture. by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 10:46am On Sep 06, 2015
emmanueles:
we're dem go cum sleep?

The lady full everywhere. Her boobs go be him pillow

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Marriage Picture. by JezCalMeJay(m): 11:00am On Sep 06, 2015
Can't even imagine
Re: Check Out This Marriage Picture. by Boyooosa(m): 11:17am On Sep 06, 2015
The guy be like: Chai! Money is not everything, why did i accept the offer?
Re: Check Out This Marriage Picture. by AWObest: 12:11pm On Sep 06, 2015
Na ghetto tins$ look @ d background. Na olosho plenty der.
Re: Check Out This Marriage Picture. by Icon1(m): 12:14pm On Sep 06, 2015
...this one is strooong!
Re: Check Out This Marriage Picture. by mubarak001(m): 12:24pm On Sep 06, 2015
Death warrant...guys can be unpredictable at times sha...

What is the guy thinking kwanu? Eleyii gidigan
Re: Check Out This Marriage Picture. by EagleEyes001(m): 1:24pm On Sep 06, 2015
I tells you, dis na I force marriage.
Re: Check Out This Marriage Picture. by WILLYBABS(m): 1:28pm On Sep 06, 2015
Nobody notice that babe behind the bride, she be like
Ehhhhh! Uche u don die for dis woman hand ooo
Re: Check Out This Marriage Picture. by WILLYBABS(m): 1:28pm On Sep 06, 2015
Nobody notice that babe behind the bride, she be like
Ehhhhh! Uche u don die for dis woman hand ooo
Re: Check Out This Marriage Picture. by engroluyede: 1:28pm On Sep 06, 2015
OneNaija:
Guess what the guy is thinking now LOL.

The man was forced to do this wedding seeing from his face!!! angry grin
Re: Check Out This Marriage Picture. by Jdesilentkiller(m): 3:18pm On Sep 06, 2015
I can categorically tell you that this is the kind of "love that conquers everything, believes in everything and will never fail" the bible is talking about. Congrats to the wife and/with the groom.
Re: Check Out This Marriage Picture. by twilliamx(m): 3:37pm On Sep 06, 2015
woky:
What's wrong with it?
Every damn thing!!!!!
And re u sure its not a scene from an osuofia movie?
Re: Check Out This Marriage Picture. by Caseless: 5:31pm On Sep 06, 2015
shizzy7:
That's not breast its a small Calabash filled with PAP...
are u sure? I won't mind having the pap wink
Re: Check Out This Marriage Picture. by MRBrownJ: 6:23pm On Sep 06, 2015
Mindfulness:
Now this thread full of insulting and hurtful comments, which the people in the picture might get to read, has made front page.

We are used to senseless topics on front page but seeing nothing wrong with the publication of pictures of people who have not consented to their publication in order to mock, offend and hurt them is the peak of it all. I can't believe the mods see nothing wrong in putting the thread on front page.

And to think that some of the posters are parents who will raise the next generation and who will cry foul if their kids are bullied at school is very sad.

Next time I see kids bullying other kids, I will know where they learned to do so.

The UGLINESS of this thread is in the comments, not in the picture.

its called having an OPINION (it aint against the law, right?), and there is nothing wrong with teaching our kids just that. how can this remotely be viewed bullying?! there is an obvious funny picture posted on a forum and people comment on it. if it aint funny to you then fair enough, but stop trying to make a big deal out of nothing.

people right beside this funny couple are laughing but you expect us not to?!?!?!?!
Re: Check Out This Marriage Picture. by shizzy7(f): 6:32pm On Sep 06, 2015
Caseless:
are u sure? I won't mind having the pap wink
ah ah ah you no dey fear abi,, what if its a Sour Pap
Re: Check Out This Marriage Picture. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 06, 2015
MRBrownJ:

its called having an OPINION (it aint against the law, right?), and there is nothing wrong with teaching our kids just that. how can this remotely be viewed bullying?! there is an obvious funny picture posted on a forum and people comment on it. if it aint funny to you then fair enough, but stop trying to make a big deal out of nothing.

people right beside this funny couple are laughing but you expect us not to?!?!?!?!

Actually I expected YOU to know better.

And there is a difference between having an opinion and being offensive. Next time someone calls you i.diot, don't feel offended, it's just an opinion.
Re: Check Out This Marriage Picture. by MRBrownJ: 7:14pm On Sep 06, 2015
Mindfulness:

Actually I expected YOU to know better.

And there is a difference between having an opinion and being offensive. Next time someone calls you i.diot, don't feel offended, it's just an opinion.

again, everyone has the right to their opinion about anything under the sun (and yes, some may find "our" beliefs offensive)... but comparing that with bullying is far fetched! whether they call me id1ot or whatever is irrelevant here. its when you expect people NOT to have an opinion that something is actually wrong.
Re: Check Out This Marriage Picture. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 06, 2015
MRBrownJ:

again, everyone has the right to their opinion about anything under the sun (and yes, some may find "our" beliefs offensive)... but comparing that with bullying is far fetched! whether they call me id1ot or whatever is irrelevant here. its when you expect people NOT to have an opinion that something is actually wrong.

Nobody has the right to hurt others, physically or psychologically. And it makes no sense to justify wrong with the freedom of opinion. Some opinions are better kept unspoken. What if the girl is overweight due to a medical condition? Ever thought of that? Can I make fun of disabled people too because they look different? Can white people call us monkeys because it is their opinion that there is some sort of resemblance?

Really?

Let me ask you, can I insult you or your family 'cause I have the right to have an opinion?
Can we please publish their pictures and make fun of them?
Re: Check Out This Marriage Picture. by AnokaOgba(m): 7:35pm On Sep 06, 2015
That ladies dress is very inappropriate. The pastor must exercise great self control. Bad outfit.
Re: Check Out This Marriage Picture. by MRBrownJ: 7:55pm On Sep 06, 2015
Mindfulness:
Nobody has the right to hurt others, physically or psychologically. And it makes no sense to justify wrong with the freedom of opinion.

stop mixing apples and oranges, this is a funny picture and there is no harm done in doing EXACTLY what the people in the picture are doing themselves... aka laughing at something funny! now if YOU believe that by doing so we are harming anyone here, so be it, thats YOUR opinion. in my views there is NOTHING wrong in laughing or commenting at something obviously funny to a lot of people.

Some opinions are better kept unspoken.

your opinion... and you are entitled to it.

What if the girl is overweight due to a medical condition? Ever thought of that?

whether she is fat because of a medical condition OR overfeeding is irrelevant here... is she not fat any longer?! should we NOT see her as what she is (aka overweight) any longer?! shouldnt a funny picture be funny any longer because there is a fat person in the photo?

Can I make fun of disabled people too because they look different?

again, if a photo is funny then anyone has the RIGHT to laugh about it, whether it hurts the feeling of a few (or not). its called having a sense of humor... but if you have none then i suggest you stop watching anything with an hint of comedy.

Can white people call us monkeys because it is their opinion that there is some sort of resemblance?

if a person does indeed look like a monkey (whether black or white) then why would you want to stop anyone laughing about it?!
i sometimes joke about the fact that all Chinese people look similar, and there is no big deal about it because i believe THEY DO. and although Chinese people may get offended about such joke, it doesnt change the fact that this is funny TO ME.

Let me ask you, can I insult you or your family 'cause I have the right to have an opinion?

you have the right to do whatever YOU desire, so long as it isnt against the law where you live and you can sleep at night. look at how, here on NL, so many are abusing each and everyone's tribe, although i dont think it is right (by my standards), they have the right to their opinion... and they can believe whatever they want to believe, whether it hurts my feelings or not.

Can we please publish their pictures and make fun of them?

if A) they've made their pictures available to you and B) it is funny to you then by all means (and although i may not see the joke in it), YES!

here for you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4cRgCEiocc
Re: Check Out This Marriage Picture. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 06, 2015
MRBrownJ:

stop mixing apples and oranges, this is a funny picture and there is no harm done in doing EXACTLY what the people in the picture are doing themselves... aka laughing at something funny! now if YOU believe that by doing so we are harming anyone here, so be it, thats YOUR opinion. in my views there is NOTHING wrong in laughing or commenting at something obviously funny to a lot of people.

your opinion... and you are entitled to it.

whether she is fat because of a medical condition OR overfeeding is irrelevant here... is she not fat any longer?! should we NOT see her as what she is (aka overweight) any longer?! shouldnt a funny picture be funny any longer because there is a fat person in the photo?

again, if a photo is funny then anyone has the RIGHT to laugh about it, whether it hurts the feeling of a few (or not). its called having a sense of humor... but if you have none then i suggest you stop watching anything with an hint of comedy.

if a person does indeed look like a monkey (whether black or white) then why would you want to stop anyone laughing about it?!
i sometimes joke about the fact that all Chinese people look similar, and there is no big deal about it because i believe THEY DO. and although Chinese people may get offended about such joke, it doesnt change the fact that this is funny TO ME.

you have the right to do whatever YOU desire, so long as it isnt against the law where you live and you can sleep at night. look at how, here on NL, so many are abusing each and everyone's tribe, although i dont think it is right (by my standards), they have the right to their opinion... and they can believe whatever they want to believe, whether it hurts my feelings or not.

if A) they've made their pictures available to you and B) it is funny to you then by all means (and although i may not see the joke in it), YES!

here for you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4cRgCEiocc

As far as I remember you called her fat and ugly. If that is your idea of fun, then so be it.
Re: Check Out This Marriage Picture. by Caseless: 9:00pm On Sep 06, 2015
shizzy7:
ah ah ah you no dey fear abi,, what if its a Sour Pap
I like it a lil bit sour wink . Do you care to grant me an access?
Re: Check Out This Marriage Picture. by shizzy7(f): 9:07pm On Sep 06, 2015
Caseless:
You agreed that you like breast that looks like Calabash filled with Sour pap,, Unfortunately I don't have that So search elsewhere I pray you find ooo
Re: Check Out This Marriage Picture. by shizzy7(f): 9:08pm On Sep 06, 2015
Caseless:
You agreed that you like breast that looks like Calabash filled with pap that's a bit Soar,,,, Unfortunately I don't have that So search elsewhere I pray you find ooo
Re: Check Out This Marriage Picture. by MzMay(f): 10:21pm On Sep 06, 2015
grin
ronald4lif:

Love is not and has never been blind. Whoever coined that phrase is a fraud. wink
grin
ronald4lif:

Love is not and has never been blind. Whoever coined that phrase is a fraud. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can Someone Miss Their Period For 2 Mths & Nt Pregnant. / My Wife’s Mother Would Say I Should Not Kill Her Daughter With Sex / Photo: This Man Married These Two Beautiful Ladies Same Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.