Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,926 members, 7,803,005 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

The 8 Key Achievements Of President Buhari At 100 Days In Office - By Nnawetanma - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 8 Key Achievements Of President Buhari At 100 Days In Office - By Nnawetanma (36319 Views)

In 2017 Buhari Was Driven From His Office By Patriotic & Courageous Rats – FFK / Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days / Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? By Chinedu George Nnawetanma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 8 Key Achievements Of President Buhari At 100 Days In Office - By Nnawetanma by Vaxt(m): 8:48pm On Sep 05, 2015
this nigga has started smoking dry shit talking abt achivement.

1 Like

Re: The 8 Key Achievements Of President Buhari At 100 Days In Office - By Nnawetanma by adenine02: 8:49pm On Sep 05, 2015
grin

Re: The 8 Key Achievements Of President Buhari At 100 Days In Office - By Nnawetanma by adenine02: 8:50pm On Sep 05, 2015
grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: The 8 Key Achievements Of President Buhari At 100 Days In Office - By Nnawetanma by babasolo(m): 8:51pm On Sep 05, 2015
Am declaring my assests...i have two pair of black shoes, one black sneakers, two pair of easy wears. i have a waec and neco certificate, a tecno small phone, i have 5 shirts and 4 trousers, a 4 thousand naira school or laptop bag, a black travelling bag, a zinox laptop, a 542 gbt hard drive with a naked usb cord, i have no bank accounts and no plots of land.

1 Like

Re: The 8 Key Achievements Of President Buhari At 100 Days In Office - By Nnawetanma by anonimi: 8:51pm On Sep 05, 2015
ObamaSonnn:

Prioritizing Regional Cooperation

Following in the footsteps of his predecessor, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, President Muhammadu Buhari has made regional integration within the West African subregion one of the priorities of his administration. This policy direction is not only economically vital, but it will also be critical if the war against insurgency is to be won.

http://saharareporters.com/2015/09/05/100-days-office-8-key-achievements-president-muhammadu-buhari-chinedu-george-nnawetanma

Following Jonathan's footsteps is now a KEY achievement of DauraDullardinho grin
What a bunch of joking SCAMMERS!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2278704_gej_jpeg992928adad11461598fca84307c51f06

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2278708_gej_jpeg992928adad11461598fca84307c51f06

Jonathan built INSTITUTIONS.
Buhari is built on PROPAGANDA.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The 8 Key Achievements Of President Buhari At 100 Days In Office - By Nnawetanma by 4everisaac(m): 8:53pm On Sep 05, 2015
E try.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The 8 Key Achievements Of President Buhari At 100 Days In Office - By Nnawetanma by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 05, 2015
Power supply is still an issue...+ the crazy bills that they bring.
Re: The 8 Key Achievements Of President Buhari At 100 Days In Office - By Nnawetanma by Captainswag225(m): 8:54pm On Sep 05, 2015
[quote author=adenine02 post=37711188][/quote]apc and Buhari+ sympathizers= ASSOCIATION OF FAILING FAILERS

1 Like

Re: The 8 Key Achievements Of President Buhari At 100 Days In Office - By Nnawetanma by anonimi: 8:56pm On Sep 05, 2015
Re: The 8 Key Achievements Of President Buhari At 100 Days In Office - By Nnawetanma by hinwazaka: 8:58pm On Sep 05, 2015
This thread, belongs in the trash can. A long epistle, which can be summed up in one word: FACADE.

1 Like

Re: The 8 Key Achievements Of President Buhari At 100 Days In Office - By Nnawetanma by imiefa30: 8:59pm On Sep 05, 2015
like it or not,buhari is beta dan goodluck
Re: The 8 Key Achievements Of President Buhari At 100 Days In Office - By Nnawetanma by anonimi: 9:00pm On Sep 05, 2015
imiefa30:
like it or not,buhari is beta dan goodluck

Yes na.
That is why one of his eight KEY achievements is FOLLOWING Jonathan's footsteps

ObamaSonnn:

Prioritizing Regional Cooperation

Following in the footsteps of his predecessor, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, President Muhammadu Buhari has made regional integration within the West African subregion one of the priorities of his administration. This policy direction is not only economically vital, but it will also be critical if the war against insurgency is to be won.

http://saharareporters.com/2015/09/05/100-days-office-8-key-achievements-president-muhammadu-buhari-chinedu-george-nnawetanma

Oya, make you sef choose between you and the OP na who dull pass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 8 Key Achievements Of President Buhari At 100 Days In Office - By Nnawetanma by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 05, 2015
well said
Re: The 8 Key Achievements Of President Buhari At 100 Days In Office - By Nnawetanma by kuchikau: 9:03pm On Sep 05, 2015
As far as am concerned, the tribalistic certificateless islamic fundamentalist has done nothing...everytin is northernised,his brothers in the nort east are killing without remorse...in fact all muslims are terrorist...if u tink am lying and buhari or shekau
Re: The 8 Key Achievements Of President Buhari At 100 Days In Office - By Nnawetanma by kuchikau: 9:05pm On Sep 05, 2015
Buhari will neva end well..why? Becos there is sometin called NEMESIS or the law of KARMA.
Re: The 8 Key Achievements Of President Buhari At 100 Days In Office - By Nnawetanma by thundafire: 9:05pm On Sep 05, 2015
c as fellow cows dy support dis ryt up all dis things bin written here wer dy handiwork og GEJ yes if u like hate me 4 dat cs dy north sabotage him cs dy wanted dier own 2 sit nw in terms of electricity wat has he done 4 him to merit dy praise if nt 4 GEJ will naija be like dis,talk of mending fences with world powers dy refused supporting GEJ cs he refused signing dy GAY BILL RIGHTS nw BUHARI is praised some citizens jst have dy brains of cows on dis NL dy SSA i jst pity dm APC will nt do anything jst spitting out lies dy country is goin bck to dictatorship in democrazy ass holes

1 Like

Re: The 8 Key Achievements Of President Buhari At 100 Days In Office - By Nnawetanma by Sultanchidi(m): 9:19pm On Sep 05, 2015
erico2k2:
OP, you post highlighted unmeasurable entity as achievement grin grin grin grin, they even mention power,I dare you to quote any piece or any conference or speech made by PMB himself relating to enhancement of power generation to distribution,Im waiting cos from last I checked, he has said absolutely nothing towards this ends, all we hear is body language, chey body language dey put money 4 bank ni
tank u my brother, wat impact has been made on d power sector since he took over as president, wat d power sector is benefitting is d work of gej
Re: The 8 Key Achievements Of President Buhari At 100 Days In Office - By Nnawetanma by pweshboi(m): 9:20pm On Sep 05, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"PMB is a terrorist", quote me anywhere.

Be careful of the words you say they might come back to hunt you. Just an advise
Re: The 8 Key Achievements Of President Buhari At 100 Days In Office - By Nnawetanma by pweshboi(m): 9:21pm On Sep 05, 2015
kuchikau:
Buhari will neva end well..why? Becos there is sometin called NEMESIS or the law of KARMA.
The law of karma about what please?
Re: The 8 Key Achievements Of President Buhari At 100 Days In Office - By Nnawetanma by kingdavis: 9:27pm On Sep 05, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:
Every honest person will admit that things have changed for the better already
. Are. U. Serrious? Are. U. Honest. With. Ur self? Can. U. Truthfully. Say. Ur. Life. Has. Change. For. Better? With. Prices. Of. Food. Etc. Skyrocketing. With. No. Direction. On. The. Economy, are. U. Really. Living. In. Nigeria? Pls. Stop. Fooling. Urself. And. be. Honest.am. Not. Against. Buhari. But. The. Truth. Is. That. As. It is. Now. Nothing. Has. Really. Change.may. Be. With. Time. It. Will
Re: The 8 Key Achievements Of President Buhari At 100 Days In Office - By Nnawetanma by tomakint: 9:27pm On Sep 05, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:
Every honest person will admit that things have changed for the better already
Every honest person? Things have changed for the better? Are you a human being? I am talking of where prices of virtually every essential commodities (cosmetics, provisions, baby care products, clothings and other imported household wares) had sky-rocketed and you are here spewing garbage like a dishonest Nigerian? .....

Re: The 8 Key Achievements Of President Buhari At 100 Days In Office - By Nnawetanma by zomoears(m): 9:29pm On Sep 05, 2015
ichidodo:
[b]This one that there is a mad rush to wipe that illiterate's bottom is horrific to say the least.. First off was the Senior assistant of Asslicking shambolic treatise tagged "sherif in town" after which we were regaled with vague and ambiguous exercise called asset declaration by the Junior assistant asslicking and masturbator... Now this...Maybe this asslicking creche group will see Nigeria bleed an extra trillion or two into economic decline via the necrotic body language of their demi-god and don't even get us started with plunging or heating the polity with lopsided appointments (region integration our foot), cancellations of projects other than those in the north, turning The SSS into Daura Secret Service (DSS) before despatching them to house to house search of perceived enemy state Government Houses. By now we should learn to be reasonable seeing that power ritually goes up every rainy season especially without any single length of cable bought by His DULLARDHINHO majesty to augment or improve capacity.. We could go on and on with BH, fulani ethnic-cleansing activities, no minister, no economic direction, flip-flop policies, massive propaganda and oh yes the small matter of campaign promises denied or broken with such alarming alacrity. But we have to review Hamilton's Mercedes pole qualifying race at Monza..... Still, this democraze for Buhari's innerwear is just sickening.. [/b]

Sure candidate for Yaba left...

Am expecting a lethargic response from you, but trust me to ignore...

1 Like

Re: The 8 Key Achievements Of President Buhari At 100 Days In Office - By Nnawetanma by Ayatullah(m): 9:32pm On Sep 05, 2015
exhibition:

Need anything from Jumia?
Contact me Now!

I will get in touch with Jumia management to know whether you are qualified to represent them this way.
Re: The 8 Key Achievements Of President Buhari At 100 Days In Office - By Nnawetanma by Karin2020: 9:40pm On Sep 05, 2015
DashMeYansh:
Only a Brain dead Tribalistic _Flathead would hate and despise Buhari because of his clueless Jonathan. I have my doubts about Buhari yet I have to say I think he can and WILL do a better job than the otuoke Drunk and his pig of a wife let's not even get started on that their Fat Goat they call a son lipsrsealed

May God have mercy upon your soul!
Re: The 8 Key Achievements Of President Buhari At 100 Days In Office - By Nnawetanma by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 05, 2015
Captainswag225:
8 achievements of buhari in the first 100 days.

1. Lies

2. Tribalism

3. Appointment of northerners only

4. Issuing permit for nigeria to import petrol

5.failure to bring the chibok girls

6. Failure to retrieve stolen monies

7. Failure to declare assets properly!

8. absence of cabinet

ibo boy Buhari has given you alot much more than than the 5% you deserve. your pain has just begun

1 Like

Re: The 8 Key Achievements Of President Buhari At 100 Days In Office - By Nnawetanma by SomebodyLovesMe: 9:43pm On Sep 05, 2015
tomakint:

Every honest person? Things have changed for the better? Are you a human being? I am talking of where prices of virtually every essential commodities (cosmetics, provisions, baby care products, clothings and other imported household wares) had sky-rocketed and you are here spewing garbage like a dishonest Nigerian? .....

Sorry if things have gone worse for you. Maybe you should take it easy on the cosmetics and focus on buying necessities grin

1 Like

Re: The 8 Key Achievements Of President Buhari At 100 Days In Office - By Nnawetanma by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 05, 2015
tomakint:

vis-a-vis the damages done by GEJ. 100 -days is not enough to clean up all this mess. But I can assure u that before d end of the year, it would be crystal clear to u that signaficant improve have actuallt been accomplished.
Re: The 8 Key Achievements Of President Buhari At 100 Days In Office - By Nnawetanma by dhajee1(m): 10:01pm On Sep 05, 2015
Plus Ogoni clean-up. That's a big project that needs to be mentioned in his achievements.

1 Like

Re: The 8 Key Achievements Of President Buhari At 100 Days In Office - By Nnawetanma by vitality22(m): 10:03pm On Sep 05, 2015
Dottore:
I concur. Baba's 100 days in office has recorded commendable achievements save the tribalised appointments.
I love maintaining a non partisan and balanced appraisal of performance.
Bros, honestly if I can continue to get 20 hours out of 24 hours of light everyday just as I have been doing for almost 3 months now, if the president wants, let him go to Cameroun and chose his ministers. During the past administrations I hardly get up to 2 hours of light out of 24 hour and yet I get estimate jaw breaking PHCN bills monthly which I must pay.
I don't really care where he gets his ministers.

4 Likes

Re: The 8 Key Achievements Of President Buhari At 100 Days In Office - By Nnawetanma by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 05, 2015
ObamaSonnn:

How can a right thinking person give him credit for improved power supply. If by now you don't know that power supply is always more stable in rainy season, then you're not in Nigeria. Can you just mention one thing you read or heard that Buhari did on power sector that makes you give him credit for improved power supply.
Re: The 8 Key Achievements Of President Buhari At 100 Days In Office - By Nnawetanma by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 05, 2015
[quote author=vitality22 post=37713924]
Bros, honestly if I can continue to get 20 hours out of 24 hours of light everyday just as I have been doing for almost 3 months now, if the president wants, let him go to Cameroun and chose his ministers. During the past administrations I hardly get up to 2 hours of light out of 24 hour and yet I get estimate jaw breaking PHCN bills monthly which I must pay.
I don't really care where he gets his ministers.[/quote
Re: The 8 Key Achievements Of President Buhari At 100 Days In Office - By Nnawetanma by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 05, 2015
vitality22:

I don't really care where he gets his ministers.

Did you ever hear that Buhari has done anything on power sector? Enjoy the power supply rainy season makes possible for you and get ready to go back to 2hrs a day when dry season sets. In the past administration power supply was very ok till around November. You guys should learn to keep record and stop general condemnation. As if power supply was poor all through the administration.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Nigeria's Problem; Lack Of Will To Save Under GEJ .. Okonjo Iweala ... Cableng / Lagos CP Debriefs Disbanded SARS And Tactical Teams In Lagos / My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.