Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,643 members, 7,801,871 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

The 8 Key Achievements Of President Buhari At 100 Days In Office - By Nnawetanma - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 8 Key Achievements Of President Buhari At 100 Days In Office - By Nnawetanma (36318 Views)

In 2017 Buhari Was Driven From His Office By Patriotic & Courageous Rats – FFK / Reno Omokri: 24 Key Achievements Of Goodluck Jonathan In His First 100 Days / Is It Time For Ndi Igbo To Panic? By Chinedu George Nnawetanma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 8 Key Achievements Of President Buhari At 100 Days In Office - By Nnawetanma by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 10:17pm On Sep 05, 2015
Sultanchidi:
tank u my brother, wat impact has been made on d power sector since he took over as president, wat d power sector is benefitting is d work of gej
You guys always talk about power as if it's just about building plants. Don't forget that it needs oil supply also and trust trust me, vandalism was one thing that affected electricity and it (vandalism), has reduced.

1 Like

Re: The 8 Key Achievements Of President Buhari At 100 Days In Office - By Nnawetanma by Chimezie250(m): 10:18pm On Sep 05, 2015
that is their opinion as for me he has not done anything

1 Like

Re: The 8 Key Achievements Of President Buhari At 100 Days In Office - By Nnawetanma by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 10:22pm On Sep 05, 2015
onlinebizinfo:

How can a right thinking person give him credit for improved power supply. If by now you don't know that power supply is always more stable in rainy season, then you're not in Nigeria. Can you just mention one thing you read or heard that Buhari did on power sector that makes you give him credit for improved power supply.
What if the light supply still remains OK after the raining season, who should we give credit to?
Re: The 8 Key Achievements Of President Buhari At 100 Days In Office - By Nnawetanma by PecE2Make: 10:23pm On Sep 05, 2015
Since this adminstration came to power or Buhari hundred days in office, this words and sentences are commonly used:

Sai Buhari

witch hunting

impunity

Tracking from state to state for Buhari's victory

Daura dullardinio

Baba one chance

Baba go slow

Do the needful

wailing wailer

Probe probe probe

Ordinary/ mere commissioner

Ranting

Paedophile

Biafra

Zoo republic

President of the north

Body language

add yours

1 Like

Re: The 8 Key Achievements Of President Buhari At 100 Days In Office - By Nnawetanma by ocelot2006(m): 10:34pm On Sep 05, 2015
Renewed Vigour in the War against Boko Haram

Absolute HOGWASH. The previous administration was able to destroy Boko Haram as a fighting force. But under the watch of the present administration, we have seen a massive spike in terror attacks from bombings to massacres. Not only that, we've lost territories previously captured by the GEJ administration. One more thing: the Is realised have ALWAYS been in this fight ever since the GEJ administration, from counter terror training to supply of weapons and surveillance systems. So framing it as if they're just joining the fight is simply disingenuous of the writer of this article.

Waging a “Non-Negotiable” War against Corruption

All we've heard is TOO MUCH TALK, but ZERO ACTION. "I will probe, I will probe, blah blah"

Appreciable Improvement in Power Supply in Various Parts of the Country

Indeed power has improved. But news flash: it has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with Buhari or his "integrity", or the "fear" of him, or his "body language". It all has to do with the MASSIVE REFORMS and investments made in power generation, gas supply, transmission, and distribution by the GEJ administration. Thanks to its investment and the elimination of Govt inefficiency by outsourcing TCN and privatising PHONE, we've seen an improvement.

1 Like

Re: The 8 Key Achievements Of President Buhari At 100 Days In Office - By Nnawetanma by An2elect2(f): 10:36pm On Sep 05, 2015
Ahmadgani:
no need to quote you, you've quoted your self.

Lol.

OP*Slow but steady administration. Melike smiley
Re: The 8 Key Achievements Of President Buhari At 100 Days In Office - By Nnawetanma by tomakint: 10:38pm On Sep 05, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:

Sorry if things have gone worse for you. Maybe you should take it easy on the cosmetics and focus on buying necessities grin
I understand you don't have responsibilities perhaps one Uncle or Aunt is still feeding and catering for your needs and may be you are still under your Parents (which is not too bad for your age) so I will pardon. Don't worry when you 'grow up' you will understand and remember me! cool
Re: The 8 Key Achievements Of President Buhari At 100 Days In Office - By Nnawetanma by amir02(m): 10:39pm On Sep 05, 2015
Lumiere91:
You are stupid
HUH WAILING WALLER
Re: The 8 Key Achievements Of President Buhari At 100 Days In Office - By Nnawetanma by kinibigdeal(m): 10:39pm On Sep 05, 2015
ObamaSonnn:
Written By : Chinedu George Nnawetanma

100 Days in Office: 8 Key Achievements of President Muhammadu Buhari By Chinedu George Nnawetanma

http://saharareporters.com/2015/09/05/100-days-office-8-key-achievements-president-muhammadu-buhari-chinedu-george-nnawetanma

On Power

You and sahara reporters are high on weed. Let me give you a simple answers to your jargon. Power simply improved because the saboteurs are now in power, vandalism have stopped. Whenever GEJ announce that power have improve to a certain megawatt the saboteurs in power now will call their boys to cause damages while power drops. Under GEJ power was upgraded to 5000MW which we are enjoying now because Buhari seems to be a maintenance officer to the works of GEJ, likewise our refinery. A government that is yet to have is ministers, how come his now fixing power? Who's doing the work? Let's be practical.

On security

The way GEJ handled the case of security is more fierce to that of buhari, bokoharam was more tougher during is administration which he eradicated before he left power. Every territory was recovered from those bastards. In spite of the sabotage against is government in getting sophisticated arms from european countries, GEJ fought bokoharam with simple intelligence "forming a formidable force with our neighbouring countries". And don't forget too quickly, that we all watch the live bombardment of those insurgent live on TV. Now that they have the support they prevented GEJ from having, are we proud of the fight against bokoharam currently?

On corruption

You and I know that buhari is not fighting corruption but fighting those against is government which we call witch hunt! What is the business of DSS and awka ibom government house? Why did they put Mary orgar and some top officials on compulsory retirement? Since is 100days in office, how many Northerners have been convicted or probe of any form of corrupt activities? So the Northerners are saint, and all the southerners are thief? How many APC party members have been probed so far? Under GEJ, james ibori was jailed, Alamiesegha, Femi-Fani kayode, bode george e.t.c were convicted of various charges(Note: All PDP members). What has he done so far? Let's talk with proper investigation please. Buhari as only succeeded in fighting corruption on papers. That's all.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The 8 Key Achievements Of President Buhari At 100 Days In Office - By Nnawetanma by amir02(m): 10:46pm On Sep 05, 2015
amir02:
HUH WAILING WALLER
HAHAHA
Re: The 8 Key Achievements Of President Buhari At 100 Days In Office - By Nnawetanma by ocelot2006(m): 10:47pm On Sep 05, 2015
Mending of Nigeria’s Fractured Relationship with the World Powers

Again, absolutely HOGWASH/BULLSHYTE on the part of the writer. With the exception of the United States, Nigeria had an EXCELLENT RELATIONSHIP with EVERY OTHER world power from both East (Russia, China) and West (United Kingdom, France, Germany, etc). With respect to the Americans, The relationship was simply strained, NOT severed. we tried to buy weapons from them, they disagreed citing "human rights issues", we in turn retaliated by cancelling the military training programme, we turned East for other parts of the West for weapons and combat platforms, acquired them, and trounced Boko Haram without much help from the Americans. SIMPLE. Making it look like Nigeria was some sort of pariah state under GEJ is simply laughable.

Prioritizing Regional Cooperation

Following in the footsteps of his predecessor, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, President Muhammadu Buhari has made regional integration within the West African subregion one of the priorities of his administration. This policy direction is not only economically vital, but it will also be critical if the war against insurgency is to be won. GLAD TO SEE WE AGREE ON THIS ONE (even though GMB initially condemned it during his campaigns). APPARENTLY, GEJ WAS NOT "CLUELESS" AFTER ALL

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The 8 Key Achievements Of President Buhari At 100 Days In Office - By Nnawetanma by damyzino(m): 10:48pm On Sep 05, 2015
it took buhari 100days to achieve something it took jonathan 6years to achieve nothing

1 Like

Re: The 8 Key Achievements Of President Buhari At 100 Days In Office - By Nnawetanma by olaitan9291(m): 10:54pm On Sep 05, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"PMB is a terrorist", quote me anywhere.
what is your proof on this? tell nigerians but if you cannot proof it, you are blackmailing the innocent man. and you will be punish for the act.
Re: The 8 Key Achievements Of President Buhari At 100 Days In Office - By Nnawetanma by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 05, 2015
Let's call a spade a spade, all these are steps that could bring about achievement and not achievement in themselves. His visit to US brought hope which has not been realised. Stolen money has not been recovered- no body has been found guilty officially. Until we see results then we call it achievement.
Like somebody said "corruption fight has over shadowed other aspect of governance
Re: The 8 Key Achievements Of President Buhari At 100 Days In Office - By Nnawetanma by amir02(m): 11:09pm On Sep 05, 2015
[quote author=kinibigdeal post=37715009]

On Power

You and sahara reporters are high on weed. Let me give you a simple answers to your jargon. Re u through wth d barking cox wat ur saying sounds so weired in my ears wailing waler
Re: The 8 Key Achievements Of President Buhari At 100 Days In Office - By Nnawetanma by kinibigdeal(m): 11:12pm On Sep 05, 2015
[quote author=amir02 post=37715887][/quote]

I expected it to sound weird because am so sure you need serious deliverance from the spirit of broom before you can face reality
Re: The 8 Key Achievements Of President Buhari At 100 Days In Office - By Nnawetanma by genearts(m): 11:15pm On Sep 05, 2015
Captainswag225:
8 achievements of buhari in the first 100 days.

1. Lies

2. Tribalism

3. Appointment of northerners only

4. Issuing permit for nigeria to import petrol

5.failure to bring the chibok girls

6. Failure to retrieve stolen monies

7. Failure to declare assets properly!

8. absence of cabinet

Lmao @ bolded... una don change tone from non-declaration to "improper declaration

1 Like

Re: The 8 Key Achievements Of President Buhari At 100 Days In Office - By Nnawetanma by IYANGBALI: 11:21pm On Sep 05, 2015
Op God bless you and our entire generation,forever and ever. Wailing wailers where una dey?make una come see meat to attack
Re: The 8 Key Achievements Of President Buhari At 100 Days In Office - By Nnawetanma by ICEMAN(m): 11:29pm On Sep 05, 2015
ObamaSonnn:
Written By : Chinedu George Nnawetanma

100 Days in Office: 8 Key Achievements of President Muhammadu Buhari By Chinedu George Nnawetanma

http://saharareporters.com/2015/09/05/100-days-office-8-key-achievements-president-muhammadu-buhari-chinedu-george-nnawetanma

I agree that he hasn't performed badly. The issue is that he has just not performed at all.
Re: The 8 Key Achievements Of President Buhari At 100 Days In Office - By Nnawetanma by nigelcoop: 11:35pm On Sep 05, 2015
Franchise21:
I posted this thread also
aiyah
Re: The 8 Key Achievements Of President Buhari At 100 Days In Office - By Nnawetanma by Y2JCOL: 11:48pm On Sep 05, 2015
A new sheriff is in town, the fear of PMB is d beginning of wisdom. We can all see as every departments of this government is functioning. To my surprise DPR IS now workin in my state ( rivers state). They hav started closing town filling stations with irregularities. Abi na DSS, ICPC, NDLEA, NAFDAC, EFCC AND CO. Hav now risen up to their duties, bcus a new sheriff is in town. BUHARIPHOBIA, THE FEAR OF BUHARI.
MY PRESIDENT, I HAIL YOU
Re: The 8 Key Achievements Of President Buhari At 100 Days In Office - By Nnawetanma by princeonx: 12:17am On Sep 06, 2015
DashMeYansh:
Only a Brain dead Tribalistic _Flathead would hate and despise Buhari because of his clueless Jonathan. I have my doubts about Buhari yet I have to say I think he can and WILL do a better job than the otuoke Drunk and his pig of a wife let's not even get started on that their Fat Goat they call a son lipsrsealed

Guy you are berry wiket!! And this your username na something else lol!
Re: The 8 Key Achievements Of President Buhari At 100 Days In Office - By Nnawetanma by Pidggin(f): 12:56am On Sep 06, 2015
Captainswag225:

1. Lies

2. Tribalism

8. absence of cabinet

Those who have eyes let them see
Re: The 8 Key Achievements Of President Buhari At 100 Days In Office - By Nnawetanma by hassymo5(m): 4:23am On Sep 06, 2015
ME WILL NEVA BE A PARTY TO JUDGING BUHARI IN HUNDRED DAYS.. WILL JUDGE HIM AFTER 1460 DAYS (4YEARS)...
SO I WONT BE A PARTY TO THIS HUNDRED DAYS NONSENSE......
Re: The 8 Key Achievements Of President Buhari At 100 Days In Office - By Nnawetanma by leanalyst: 6:53am On Sep 06, 2015
The only real acheivement(s) PMB has made that is worthy of note is only the fight against corruption and reduction in the cost of governance, which for now is even debatable and marginal, because technically only he and his vice have done it. As for power supply, all those figures been brandished are just lies and propaganda. Please the rest have been seen before. We await the first one year in office.
Re: The 8 Key Achievements Of President Buhari At 100 Days In Office - By Nnawetanma by leanalyst: 7:22am On Sep 06, 2015
MosquitoREBIRTH:
You guys always talk about power as if it's just about building plants. Don't forget that it needs oil supply also and trust trust me, vandalism was one thing that affected electricity and it (vandalism), has reduced.

That's my point, if vandalism has reduced, then I begin to feel under the last government there was sabotage. But most importantly I feel the most important reason for power improvement is hydro generation.
Re: The 8 Key Achievements Of President Buhari At 100 Days In Office - By Nnawetanma by joebeckz(m): 7:51am On Sep 06, 2015
I would like to see your face.
Kindly put your pix. I expect a no but today is a Sunday, be nice, surprise a man of God 😁
Re: The 8 Key Achievements Of President Buhari At 100 Days In Office - By Nnawetanma by BraniacX(m): 8:13am On Sep 06, 2015
PecE2Make:
Since this adminstration came to power or Buhari hundred days in office, this words and sentences are commonly used:

Sai Buhari

witch hunting

impunity

Tracking from state to state for Buhari's victory

Daura dullardinio

Baba one chance

Baba go slow

Do the needful

wailing wailer

Probe probe probe

Ordinary/ mere commissioner

Ranting

Paedophile

Biafra

Zoo republic

President of the north

Body language

add yours

Didn't create these but aM championing them

Lying liars

Masturbating wankers

Bubuski

Body odour inc

#fullnessoftime

grin
Re: The 8 Key Achievements Of President Buhari At 100 Days In Office - By Nnawetanma by billyG(m): 8:35am On Sep 06, 2015
For many yrs all cowards presidents hav been avoiding d rot in nnpc until a patriotic brave sheriff arrive in d zoo called nijeriya 2 clean d monumental mess that is a great achievement.
Re: The 8 Key Achievements Of President Buhari At 100 Days In Office - By Nnawetanma by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 06, 2015
Captainswag225:

1. Lies

2. Tribalism

8. absence of cabinet

Nairaland made me realize that we actually have more dumb people in Nigeria than the intellectual ones, Just look at yourself!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Freezes Jonathan’s Associates’ Accounts / My Stand On Who APC Should Field For The Presidency/VP - Femi Fani-kayode / Lagos CP Debriefs Disbanded SARS And Tactical Teams In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.