Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Nigeria Banks Now Declining Use Of Naira Debit Cards On Some Foreign Sites - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigeria Banks Now Declining Use Of Naira Debit Cards On Some Foreign Sites (1107 Views)

MMM Guiders Donate Hundreds Of Naira In Provisions To Delta Orphans / How To Buy Bitcoin With Debit Card? / A Thread To Clarify The current Rates On Fixed Deposit In Nigeria Banks(Exposed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Banks Now Declining Use Of Naira Debit Cards On Some Foreign Sites by uchennaq(m): 8:48pm On Sep 05, 2015
Last Friday as Usual, I loaded my GTB Naira master card with the intention of funding my BET365 account, but the transaction was declined twice. I contacted BET365 and they tried billing my card from their own end but it was in vain. I was advised to contact my bank. I loaded my diamond bank card and tried but wasn't successful. I called GTB, diamond and zenith, i was given the greatest shock. I was told that betting, gaming and gambling sites is now prohibited to use such cards. I was informed that I can only fund via wire TF. How shocking. Is there another way round to this mess. I want entrepreneurs out their to deliberate on this matter because this issue is really painful.
Re: Nigeria Banks Now Declining Use Of Naira Debit Cards On Some Foreign Sites by lgboks(m): 9:39am On Sep 06, 2015
shocked shocked shocked are you kidding me....no be our money lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Soon they get to tell us what to buy or what not to buy
Re: Nigeria Banks Now Declining Use Of Naira Debit Cards On Some Foreign Sites by Favparis(f): 7:42pm On Sep 06, 2015
uchennaq:
Last Friday as Usual, I loaded my GTB Naira master card with the intention of funding my BET365 account, but the transaction was declined twice. I contacted BET365 and they tried billing my card from their own end but it was in vain. I was advised to contact my bank. I loaded my diamond bank card and tried but wasn't successful. I called GTB, diamond and zenith, i was given the greatest shock. I was told that betting, gaming and gambling sites is now prohibited to use such cards. I was informed that I can only fund via wire TF. How shocking. Is there another way round to this mess. I want entrepreneurs out their to deliberate on this matter because this issue is really painful.

Hi bro, pls I need to register with this Betting site.

Is it a Nigerian Site? Are they Reliable? Do they have Good Odds? Thanks for ur reply.
Re: Nigeria Banks Now Declining Use Of Naira Debit Cards On Some Foreign Sites by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 06, 2015
This one na small thing, just fund your netteler acount or any other payment method, then pay from there.
Re: Nigeria Banks Now Declining Use Of Naira Debit Cards On Some Foreign Sites by culdady(m): 9:49pm On Sep 09, 2015
Favparis:

Hi bro, pls I need to register with this Betting site.

Is it a Nigerian Site? Are they Reliable? Do they have Good Odds? Thanks for ur reply.
i
I can help you out!
Re: Nigeria Banks Now Declining Use Of Naira Debit Cards On Some Foreign Sites by Favparis(f): 10:40pm On Sep 09, 2015
culdady:
i I can help you out!

Ok..... So how do we go about that?
Re: Nigeria Banks Now Declining Use Of Naira Debit Cards On Some Foreign Sites by culdady(m): 4:54am On Sep 10, 2015
Favparis:

Ok..... So how do we go about that?
I assure you bet365 are the most trusted abd reliable bookie you could ever lay ur hands on
i have been trading with em for over a yr and.

funding is just as easy as eba and okoro, all you need to is a valid national Id Card/International passport if you hav one.
verification take 24Hrs only......

whatsapp me for more infor 07065228651

(1) (Reply)

Business Registration In Nigeria (evidence Of Registration Attached) / Facebook Wealth / MMM: Project 50 Billion Naira. (ISTANDWITHMMM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.