Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

When The Employer Wants You To Be 25years With 9years Experience - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / When The Employer Wants You To Be 25years With 9years Experience (35798 Views)

Employer Wants To Hold My NYSC DISCHARGE CERTIFICATE On Resumption. / Male Office Assistant Needed (below 25years With Ssce) / 10 Tips To Help You Grab The Employer’s Attention With Your CV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When The Employer Wants You To Be 25years With 9years Experience by free2ryhme: 10:26am On Sep 06, 2015
Just ignore them
Re: When The Employer Wants You To Be 25years With 9years Experience by adesegun121(m): 10:26am On Sep 06, 2015
Ok
Re: When The Employer Wants You To Be 25years With 9years Experience by kennyman2000(m): 10:29am On Sep 06, 2015
MrMcJay:
This reminds me of a true story I heard.

The governor of a state here in Nigeria ordered teachers' verification exercise and in the course of the exercise, it was revealed that the Governor's friend's Dad who was an headmaster for more 15 years had so chopped off his age that when they analysed his case, he was older than his first son by just a year!

very funny.. Wondering what the governor will do to his frnd dad case..
Re: When The Employer Wants You To Be 25years With 9years Experience by tommykiwi(m): 10:29am On Sep 06, 2015
Don't mind them! Were they able to graduate at that age during their own time? Is God that is sustaining guys.

1 Like

Re: When The Employer Wants You To Be 25years With 9years Experience by JaYbeS(m): 10:29am On Sep 06, 2015
Funny
Re: When The Employer Wants You To Be 25years With 9years Experience by TimothyNkenu: 10:30am On Sep 06, 2015
horlaleykan:

a big lol.... hahaha...I smell fp

You get better nose
Re: When The Employer Wants You To Be 25years With 9years Experience by IVORY2009(m): 10:31am On Sep 06, 2015
When employer wants you to be 25yrs and also have 9yrs working experience, is dat not so, dis is very simple, roll up ur CV and simply type in ur real age, den update other experiences u hv had, contact some of ur neighbours, aunts, uncles those who hv companies and add dem up on ur cv, but some employers are crazy, if u ask me..
Re: When The Employer Wants You To Be 25years With 9years Experience by tiamiyukunle69(m): 10:32am On Sep 06, 2015
Abi now. grin
Re: When The Employer Wants You To Be 25years With 9years Experience by scentmarlc(m): 10:35am On Sep 06, 2015
kinibigdeal:
You've got to gain admission at this age before you can meet that requirement. Abeg when you gain admission self and you won get such experience

Op u don craze I swear grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: When The Employer Wants You To Be 25years With 9years Experience by deniyor: 10:41am On Sep 06, 2015
Add your sec school and uni work experiences and you are fine.
Re: When The Employer Wants You To Be 25years With 9years Experience by MrCounselor: 10:41am On Sep 06, 2015
......and you grad at 25-27yrs due to lengthy industrial actions by tertiary institution workers. That is the pitiable Nigeria situation.

2 Likes

Re: When The Employer Wants You To Be 25years With 9years Experience by m20208899: 10:43am On Sep 06, 2015
Nigerian employers seem to be out of touch with reality!
May be some day they will understand the plight of the average Nigerian youth.

1 Like

Re: When The Employer Wants You To Be 25years With 9years Experience by ebhohimimen(m): 10:44am On Sep 06, 2015
That corruption
Re: When The Employer Wants You To Be 25years With 9years Experience by Joachian: 10:45am On Sep 06, 2015
Hahahaha weird realities abt life smiley :p
Re: When The Employer Wants You To Be 25years With 9years Experience by Charbless(m): 10:47am On Sep 06, 2015
I an fit stop laffing . Yeye people
Re: When The Employer Wants You To Be 25years With 9years Experience by udysweet(f): 10:50am On Sep 06, 2015
Lmao@op! This was so me last 3weeks. Went for an interview in Lekki for front end hostesses,and d woman jus told me pomp and plain abt my HND havin expired,dat dnt I knw results expire? Why hvnt I added smtn else,wat hav I been doin since I graduated? A lot of questions o. Dat naija is a paper qualification economy,d employer wants to see what u hav as per qualifications and all,chai I nearly cry. Dat d job requires sm1 younger and with smtn added(wen sm of us gain admisions 6yrs afta SSCE,lool). Yet she said she's seen my cv dat I hav experience o,but dat d odds are against me,since sm1 much younger has more qualification than I hav and exper. I quite aprecate all she said o cos she evn advised me esp since she knew I was into bead making(trust me I carry bead I wan go giv client arnd dat area) she was evn impressed and asked why am I still looking for job,after taking a look at some of my beaded pieces,lol. D woman no sabi say"ona kan o w'oja" pending wn I'll be reaping bountifully frm my beads I need to do smtn by d side. L'oro jan sha dey need sm1 in her early 20s with 2 yrs exp and a masters,none dat I fell into. But in as much as I was unhappy I cldnt land d job(heard its an oil company dey recuritin for and jus need 4 slots as against 500 applications) I left a beta pesn cos she opened my eyes to som tins I'd left unattended to and had takn for granted.
But all hope isn't lost sha,never say never! We shall get der o evn if we be 100yrs,our own job will come

5 Likes

Re: When The Employer Wants You To Be 25years With 9years Experience by sexygold: 10:53am On Sep 06, 2015
Lol

Re: When The Employer Wants You To Be 25years With 9years Experience by Harmvirus(f): 10:55am On Sep 06, 2015
Lol..op, You are right. Some employers can be really annoying.
Re: When The Employer Wants You To Be 25years With 9years Experience by kinibigdeal(m): 10:56am On Sep 06, 2015
udysweet:
Lmao@op! This was so me last 3weeks. Went for an interview in Lekki for front end hostesses,and d woman jus told me pomp and plain abt my HND havin expired,dat dnt I knw results expire? Why hvnt I added smtn else,wat hav I been doin since I graduated? A lot of questions o. Dat naija is a paper qualification economy,d employer wants to see what u hav as per qualifications and all,chai I nearly cry. Dat d job requires sm1 younger and with smtn added(wen sm of us gain admisions 6yrs afta SSCE,lool). Yet she said she's seen my cv dat I hav experience o,but dat d odds are against me,since sm1 much younger has more qualification than I hav and exper. I quite aprecate all she said o cos she evn advised me esp since she knew I was into bead making(trust me I carry bead I wan go giv client arnd dat area) she was evn impressed and asked why am I still looking for job,after taking a look at some of my beaded pieces,lol. D woman no sabi say"ona kan o w'oja" pending wn I'll be reaping bountifully frm my beads I need to do smtn by d side. L'oro jan sha dey need sm1 in her early 20s with 2 yrs exp and a masters,none dat I fell into. But in as much as I was unhappy I cldnt land d job(heard its an oil company dey recuritin for and jus need 4 slots as against 500 applications) I left a beta pesn cos she opened my eyes to som tins I'd left unattended to and had takn for granted.
But all hope isn't lost sha,never say never! We shall get der o evn if we be 100yrs,our own job will come

But that's really serious!
Re: When The Employer Wants You To Be 25years With 9years Experience by chillingbabe: 10:56am On Sep 06, 2015
|/ |
| =))
| / |\
| 
| / \
|
___|___ laff don hang me 4here ooo
Re: When The Employer Wants You To Be 25years With 9years Experience by wcurtis76(m): 10:57am On Sep 06, 2015
Na God punish dem one by one....lol
Re: When The Employer Wants You To Be 25years With 9years Experience by pweedyuz(f): 10:57am On Sep 06, 2015
Holywizard:
EVEN UR BOO GET A BOO
BAE BOO,BAE BOO
Re: When The Employer Wants You To Be 25years With 9years Experience by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:10am On Sep 06, 2015
Ok

3 Likes

Re: When The Employer Wants You To Be 25years With 9years Experience by Mznaett: 11:19am On Sep 06, 2015
Lol
Re: When The Employer Wants You To Be 25years With 9years Experience by nelsonguru: 11:22am On Sep 06, 2015
Lol. I smell age forgery this time
Re: When The Employer Wants You To Be 25years With 9years Experience by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 06, 2015
biznus:
grin

Paul: do u drink beer?
Patrick:oh yes
Paul: how many bottles per day?
Patrick: 5
Paul: When did u start drinking beer?
Patrick: 18yrs back..
Paul: how much is a bottle
Patrick: $2
Paul: so u spent $10 for beer per day?
Patrick: yes
Paul: If u were saving that $10 per day times18yrs,
u get $648 000,u could be driving your own Ferrari
right now!
Patrick: May i also ask? a question?Paul: go ahead
Patrick: do u drink beer?
Paul: No
Patrck: So where is your Ferrari?

grin grin grin OMG

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When The Employer Wants You To Be 25years With 9years Experience by udysweet(f): 11:25am On Sep 06, 2015
Serios abi serios,lol! Why not give me opportunity to prove myself and see if I won't? Anyway its wat d employes want. Som 2yrs back too I'd gone to Uconnect for gtb transactions officers interview,dey say na smone in her 20s dey want,but I hav everytin expect I'm older. And its a full time job o in d banking hall. Dis same uconncet dat bounced me for havin hnd insted of bsc for dat call centre job and now I get an opportunity to use my hnd,una say I old pass d job(how old I be sef,lol)
I am undeterred o,dey can't make me feel rejected or dejected cos I knw der is smtn called favor and it'll speak for me and many odas in d same position,Amen!
kinibigdeal:

But that's really serious!

3 Likes

Re: When The Employer Wants You To Be 25years With 9years Experience by Sweetlemon(f): 11:25am On Sep 06, 2015
biznus:
grin

right now!

Lol! Couldn't resist giving this post a like.

2 Likes

Re: When The Employer Wants You To Be 25years With 9years Experience by Toosure70: 11:34am On Sep 06, 2015
lolz buy these are students on excursion
Re: When The Employer Wants You To Be 25years With 9years Experience by prettyJoy22(f): 11:37am On Sep 06, 2015
Hahahaha cheesy some demands from employers are unrealistic
Re: When The Employer Wants You To Be 25years With 9years Experience by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:38am On Sep 06, 2015
biznus:
grin

right now!
LMAO (falls from beans tree...) grin

2 Likes

Re: When The Employer Wants You To Be 25years With 9years Experience by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 06, 2015
funny!
Need anything from Jumia? Contact me now!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking News:Reps Remove Age Limit On Employment / Will A Master's Degree Improve One's Employment Prospect? / BBM Group For Unadvertised Job Vacancies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.