Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Which Gospel Song Can You Not get Tired Of Listening To - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Gospel Song Can You Not get Tired Of Listening To (1057 Views)

Which Gospel Song Takes You Into The Spiritual Realm? / Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye / Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Gospel Song Can You Not get Tired Of Listening To by LogoJ(m): 12:30am On Sep 06, 2015
there was this song I was so much drawn close to immediately I heard part of it and I decided to download it. With everything by Gateway worship. so inspiring, connecting and well arranged. which is yours?
Re: Which Gospel Song Can You Not get Tired Of Listening To by Lovetinz(m): 12:31am On Sep 06, 2015
Ping .. Ping..
Credit Alert...

1 Like

Re: Which Gospel Song Can You Not get Tired Of Listening To by Nobody: 12:38am On Sep 06, 2015
LogoJ:
there was this song I was so much drawn close to immediately I heard part of it and I decided to download it. With everything by Gateway worship. so inspiring, connecting and well arranged. which is yours?
power belongs 2u-Chris Shalom
Re: Which Gospel Song Can You Not get Tired Of Listening To by menix(m): 12:48am On Sep 06, 2015
Blues...

Celine nwanne odion wins all..
Re: Which Gospel Song Can You Not get Tired Of Listening To by Nobody: 1:14am On Sep 06, 2015
on fire by switchfoot, conqueror by empie cast.
Re: Which Gospel Song Can You Not get Tired Of Listening To by saxwizard(m): 6:11am On Sep 06, 2015
sonnie badu....baba re praise
Re: Which Gospel Song Can You Not get Tired Of Listening To by Drkul(f): 8:05am On Sep 06, 2015
You are the great and mighty God, so worthy to praised by Steve Crown
Re: Which Gospel Song Can You Not get Tired Of Listening To by adonbilivit: 8:26am On Sep 06, 2015
Drkul:
did u serve in ondo state?
Re: Which Gospel Song Can You Not get Tired Of Listening To by Drkul(f): 8:28am On Sep 06, 2015
adonbilivit:
did u serve in ondo state?
Nah.
Re: Which Gospel Song Can You Not get Tired Of Listening To by adonbilivit: 8:34am On Sep 06, 2015
Drkul:

Nah.
k
Re: Which Gospel Song Can You Not get Tired Of Listening To by LogoJ(m): 1:29pm On Sep 06, 2015
Drkul:
do u know d joe praise version of that song

1 Like

Re: Which Gospel Song Can You Not get Tired Of Listening To by Drkul(f): 1:59pm On Sep 06, 2015
LogoJ:
do u know d joe praise version of that song
I guess, that shold be "Mighty God" right?
Re: Which Gospel Song Can You Not get Tired Of Listening To by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 06, 2015
back to base by asu ekiye, kabiyesi by psalm ebube, eniye by asu ekiye, joyous celebration by uche, hello fear by Kirk Franklin,all jim reeves gospel songs and break every chain by Tasha cobbs ...hope they are not too much Lol

1 Like

Re: Which Gospel Song Can You Not get Tired Of Listening To by MNaira: 2:15pm On Dec 05, 2016
Oceans (where feet may fail) - Hillsong
I find d song so so deep, anytime any day...

2 Likes

Re: Which Gospel Song Can You Not get Tired Of Listening To by LadyAnn(f): 7:49am On Dec 06, 2016
Tough question for a worshipper... Where does one begin?
Re: Which Gospel Song Can You Not get Tired Of Listening To by LogoJ(m): 3:26pm On Dec 07, 2016
update: lift your name by pat uwaje redemption dance by frank Edward ft ike defender by frank Edward blesses by Nosa
Re: Which Gospel Song Can You Not get Tired Of Listening To by LogoJ(m): 3:27pm On Dec 07, 2016
update: lift your name by pat uwaje redemption dance by frank Edward ft ike defender by frank Edward blessed by Nosa
Re: Which Gospel Song Can You Not get Tired Of Listening To by Philip6800(m): 4:29pm On Dec 07, 2016
Elevation worship " here as in heaven " I love to play that song before I sleep in the night and after I wake up in the morning because I always feel the present of God around me.
Re: Which Gospel Song Can You Not get Tired Of Listening To by Philip6800(m): 4:35pm On Dec 07, 2016
my fellow Christian please I need your opinion or answers to this below questions

(1)-how do u view Christianity
(2)-what do u think about d bible
(3) how do u think about Jesus
(4)-what do you think about d HOLY SPIRIT
(5)_WHAT DO U THINK IS OUR PURPOSE FOR LIVING

(1) (Reply)

Testimonies Of Gods Miracles In Great Grace Gospel And Freedom Ministries Int / Malachi 3:10 Versus Micah 3:11 / What Has God Done For U?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.