Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,862 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:04 AM

Buhari’s 100 Days: Placing Nigeria On The Firm Path To Recovery – Bola Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s 100 Days: Placing Nigeria On The Firm Path To Recovery – Bola Tinubu (18516 Views)

Nigerians Storm Abuja House In London To Mark Buhari's 100 Days Absence. Photos / Buhari’s 100 Days: Placing Nigeria On The Firm Path To Recovery – Bola Tinubu / Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s 100 Days: Placing Nigeria On The Firm Path To Recovery – Bola Tinubu by DIVINE78: 4:55pm On Sep 06, 2015
Ioannes:
I am only here to watch a section of the country go into apoplectic fit and convulsion because of the writer. Let's watch as they ignore the message and attack the writer.
They are products of baby factories that dotted their region. Shameless people.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s 100 Days: Placing Nigeria On The Firm Path To Recovery – Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 06, 2015
cococandy:
PDP misruled the country for 16yrs. Half of which was under OBJ who has become a saint now. Very laughably idiotic.

And the rest of the stalwarts of APC are leaders who mislead Nigeria part of those 16yrs. Who's the fool here?

You got it right. APC!
You are right. Buh I wish Nigerians would realise that it is virtually impossible at this stage of our National life to have a party made up of saints. IMO, APC is a better party because of the person of Buhari and not because of it's members.
If we support Buhari we can force the thieving leaders to commit class suicide. This would never ever have been our hope had PDP won the elections, what with the "goat and yam" theory and "corruption is not stealing" proclamation. Let's hope Buhari will do the needful and jail whoever is indicted by the law courts for fraud irrespective of party affiliations. One thing puzzles me though, PDP had the opportunity for the last 8yrs to drag Tinubu before a competent judge and try him for corruption and embezzlement but they didn't... I guess they were too busy helping themselves to the national cake or the man is innocent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s 100 Days: Placing Nigeria On The Firm Path To Recovery – Bola Tinubu by chax100(f): 4:56pm On Sep 06, 2015
Tifnubu shut up!!! Drug lord.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s 100 Days: Placing Nigeria On The Firm Path To Recovery – Bola Tinubu by nightmile: 4:56pm On Sep 06, 2015
lurther:
Tinubu has no option, even though Buhari has dumped him long time ago.

Guess, he knows that Buhari is not GEJ, so he has to continue to praise Buhari, if not, he risk what Afonja, Awolowo and Abiola went through and ended their life miserably with shame.

Knowing history is always bound to repeat itself, Tinubu is being carefull not to finish his path to historic end like his predecessors Awolowo, Afonja and Abiola. Atleast he has started with the alliance and he has been dumped. It has always been the normal process in their relationship with the Hausa-Fulani.

The final stage is where Tinubu is now, which is protest the dumping Stage and get the result. Tinubu knowing fully well that if he protest, he is fulfilling the final stage of their historic alliances with the Hausa-Fulani, so, he is trying all his possible best to avert this stage of their historic relationship. He knows the stage he is in now... after Dump, Protest and activism... after protest and activism...Clampdown and arrest... after clampdown and arrest... history is made. Tinubu will now enter history like his predecessors... then the yorubas begin to groom another yoruba man to continue in the fulfilment of this avoidable historic path of the so-called sophisticated people.

Tinubu, even if Buhari takes Nigeria to the doldrums of total destruction, you dare not
cough so as to avert repeat of history.

Idiot, worry about your nonentity nature and stop killing yourself over Tinubu and Yorubas . When Yorubas speak you baboons make it song. We always put you in line of reasoning you guys are dumb.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s 100 Days: Placing Nigeria On The Firm Path To Recovery – Bola Tinubu by cococandy(f): 4:57pm On Sep 06, 2015
Mtchew

I'd vote an 18yr old child before I vote buhari.

Eww.

I dislike everything he is.
Ioannes:

You are right. Buh I wish Nigerians would realise that it is virtually impossible at this stage of our National life to have a party made up of saints. IMO, APC is a better party because of the person of Buhari and not because of it's members.
If we support Buhari we can force the thieving leaders to commit class suicide. This would never ever have been our hope had PDP won the elections, what with the "goat and yam" theory and "corruption is not stealing" proclamation. Let's hope Buhari will do the needful and jail whoever is indicted by the law courts for fraud irrespective of party affiliations. One thing puzzles me though, PDP had the opportunity for the last 8yrs to drag Tinubu before a competent judge and try him for corruption and embezzlement but they didn't... I guess they were too busy helping themselves to the national cake or the man is innocent.
Re: Buhari’s 100 Days: Placing Nigeria On The Firm Path To Recovery – Bola Tinubu by aderonila18: 4:58pm On Sep 06, 2015
Ioannes:

Obj tried but he got nothing on Tinubu. PDP was the worst thing to ever happen to Nigeria and GEJ was the weakest president we ever had. Thank God that era is over and Nigeria can start recovering

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s 100 Days: Placing Nigeria On The Firm Path To Recovery – Bola Tinubu by olayinkaj2(m): 5:05pm On Sep 06, 2015
Thank God pdp did not win the election it would have been a great disaster for us. The fresh air of change is blowing everywhere now. Every thing just started working. Pdp is a calamity!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s 100 Days: Placing Nigeria On The Firm Path To Recovery – Bola Tinubu by Louislewis: 5:14pm On Sep 06, 2015
I quote "And change means fighting corruption in all of its manifestations instead of consorting with it. No longer shall the public treasury, meant for the wellbeing of the many, be treated as the private reserve of the few"
[size=16pt] Let me rephrase this statement as a remander to the speaker "THE MAN TINUBU". And change means fighting corruption in all of its manifestations instead of consorting with it. No longer shall the Lagos State treasury, meant for the wellbeing of the Lagosians, be treated as the private reserve of the speaker,THE WORLD BIGGEST LANDLORD IN NIGERIA, TINUBU.[/size]

As A Remainder:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGxSjaT3xnk
Re: Buhari’s 100 Days: Placing Nigeria On The Firm Path To Recovery – Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 06, 2015
cococandy:
Mtchew

I'd vote an 18yr old child before I vote buhari.

Eww.

I dislike everything he is.
I guess That's because you are putting on your tribal and religious lenses. How about you give the man a break. Jonathan enjoyed the support of the entire country for quite a while until it was obvious that he condoned corruption. With time am sure you will be Buhari's ardent and most vocal supporter. He's got 4yrs. The best we can do is support him. my opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s 100 Days: Placing Nigeria On The Firm Path To Recovery – Bola Tinubu by aderonila18: 5:19pm On Sep 06, 2015
Ioannes:

I guess That's because you are putting on your tribal lenses. How about you give the man a break. Jonathan enjoyed the support of the entire country for quite a while until it was obvious that he condoned corruption. With times sure you will be Buhari's ardent and most vocal supporter. He's got 4yrs. The best we can do is support him. my opinion.

Very true, Yorubas fought for GEJ against the Turai cabal when they wanted to cheat him out of the presidency . Yorubas voted for him in 2011 and he even got good votes across the north. Nigerians generally gave him a chance till he proved himself incompetent. Nigerians gave GEJ a fair chance until he failed

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s 100 Days: Placing Nigeria On The Firm Path To Recovery – Bola Tinubu by hinwazaka: 5:37pm On Sep 06, 2015
All this back and forth banter on the 100 days between the two divides is starting to sound like a broken record. The facts are clear for all to see. Beside, the improvements in the area of online governance, NOTHING has been done by this government. All this government has done is to postulate on what it INTENDS to do, not what it has done and how it intends to do it or how it has done it. Until, this government, pulls up its socks and truly begins true governance, nothing will be achieved and we will arrive at the same vantage point in 4years time.
Re: Buhari’s 100 Days: Placing Nigeria On The Firm Path To Recovery – Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 06, 2015
989900:

Actually, a mirror of your irrationality.

To yourself, you are actually making sense.

I wouldn't blame you tho, I blame the quality of education that produced you.

bye
Re: Buhari’s 100 Days: Placing Nigeria On The Firm Path To Recovery – Bola Tinubu by belloabdulrazaq(m): 5:55pm On Sep 06, 2015
They want PMB 2 do magic (abrakadabra) 2 change naija overnight.4 ur imfomation my good Baba is not a magician. He is just "The new sherrif in town" and u all know what sherrif does undecided so wail on ingrate losers.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s 100 Days: Placing Nigeria On The Firm Path To Recovery – Bola Tinubu by BabaO2: 5:56pm On Sep 06, 2015
A
lurther:

Guess, he knows that Buhari is not GEJ, so he has to continue to praise Buhari, if not, he risk what Afonja, Awolowo and Abiola went through and ended their life miserably with shame.

Knowing history is always bound to repeat itself, Tinubu is being carefull not to finish his path to historic end like his predecessors Awolowo, Afonja and Abiola. Atleast he has started with the alliance and he has been dumped. It has always been the normal process in their relationship with the Hausa-Fulani.

The final stage is where Tinubu is now, which is protest the dumping Stage and get the result. Tinubu knowing fully well that if he protest, he is fulfilling the final stage of their historic alliances with the Hausa-Fulani, so, he is trying all his possible best to avert this stage of their historic relationship. He knows the stage he is in now... after Dump, Protest and activism... after protest and activism...Clampdown and arrest... after clampdown and arrest... history is made. Tinubu will now enter history like his predecessors... then the yorubas begin to groom another yoruba man to continue in the fulfilment of this avoidable historic path of the so-called sophisticated people.

Tinubu, even if Buhari takes Nigeria to the doldrums of total destruction, you dare not cough so as to avert repeat of history.
You are too dumb and rookie to know that most of the pple appointed and elected are Tinubu's allies with the exception of Saraki and Dogara. They don't need to bear Yoruba names before they are his allies, even Saraki is not his enemy either, only for party rule things. Hope u won't commit sucide if u can confirm these facts, rather than looking for Yoruba names before linking them to Tinubu. No, it doesn't work like that.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s 100 Days: Placing Nigeria On The Firm Path To Recovery – Bola Tinubu by amusadele: 5:59pm On Sep 06, 2015
agarawu23:

I read this part and remember the 'goat&yam theory'
cheesy

Thank God for the general,
PDP nearly finish us. grin

This set of ppl shouting 100wasted days now sleep and open their dirty underwear for AC to blow them. Mosquitoes nearly finish us while sleeping in darkness and heat. 100days = good electricity that took PDP 16years to fix.

365days-100days = 265days.
265days + 3years is still enough for buhari to clean the mess PDP put us tru all this years.

And the sad news for all the haters is

Guess what wink

Buhari is using 8 good years cool

If you are tired of the country, take the next bus to Benin republic or Cameroon.
very prematured
Re: Buhari’s 100 Days: Placing Nigeria On The Firm Path To Recovery – Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 06, 2015
PassingShot:

This is one good news that wailers will continue to wail over even beyond 2023. The power companies knew that all form of impunities were possible under Jona and so they took advantage of the "Kindergarten President". With our new Sheriff, they have no choice than to shape up or be ready to ship out.

Are you even listening to yourself? The same refineries can't meet production capacity and they are falling apart that new importation of refine petroleum has began recently. Keep deceiving yourself not me. The dullard aka ' Baba Go Slow' should resign for goodness sake.
Re: Buhari’s 100 Days: Placing Nigeria On The Firm Path To Recovery – Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 06, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Same PDP Ameachi ,Obj and Atiku dat are now saints in Apc ruled Nigeria with?Are u saying they destroyed Nigeria with PDP and have now moved to Apc?
I wish that Ameachi is hanged for failing to complete the Rivers monorail project. I hate that man with passion! He's the first person I have ever hated so much! angry lipsrsealed cry cry cry
Re: Buhari’s 100 Days: Placing Nigeria On The Firm Path To Recovery – Bola Tinubu by Forwetinnah: 6:15pm On Sep 06, 2015
PassingShot:

You forgot to add that he's clueless, uninspiring and easily manipulated too.

To wail is therapeutic ...to continously LIE and live in deceit is PATHETIC
Re: Buhari’s 100 Days: Placing Nigeria On The Firm Path To Recovery – Bola Tinubu by Forwetinnah: 6:27pm On Sep 06, 2015
PassingShot:

This is one good news that wailers will continue to wail over even beyond 2023. The power companies knew that all form of impunities were possible under Jona and so they took advantage of the "Kindergarten President". With our new Sheriff, they have no choice than to shape up or be ready to ship out.

TANoids are too intellectually backward to understand the economic benefits that come with the president's intervention in this matter.

Had PDP/GEJ won the last election, Nigeria would not have survived another year without a great economic depression that would have dwarfed that of Greece. The FG would have still continued to borrow money as they did in March and April to pay its workers.

Thank God and thanks to Buhari/Jagaban for saving the country.

Wailers, it's now your turn to wail as you're fond of.

Comedy

Re: Buhari’s 100 Days: Placing Nigeria On The Firm Path To Recovery – Bola Tinubu by 989900: 6:32pm On Sep 06, 2015
gboss4sure:

[s]To yourself, you are actually making sense.

I wouldn't blame you tho, I blame the quality of education that produced you.

bye[/s]
Re: Buhari’s 100 Days: Placing Nigeria On The Firm Path To Recovery – Bola Tinubu by wiseoneking: 6:33pm On Sep 06, 2015
agarawu23:

I read this part and remember the 'goat&yam theory'
cheesy

Thank God for the general,
PDP nearly finish us. grin

This set of ppl shouting 100wasted days now sleep and open their dirty underwear for AC to blow them. Mosquitoes nearly finish us while sleeping in darkness and heat. 100days = good electricity that took PDP 16years to fix.

365days-100days = 265days.
265days + 3years is still enough for buhari to clean the mess PDP put us tru all this years.

And the sad news for all the haters is

Guess what wink

Buhari is using 8 good years cool

If you are tired of the country, take the next bus to Benin republic or Cameroon.
Slave let loose again and again? Once beating, twice shy.
Re: Buhari’s 100 Days: Placing Nigeria On The Firm Path To Recovery – Bola Tinubu by 989900: 6:36pm On Sep 06, 2015
aderonila18:

Obj tried but he got nothing on Tinubu. PDP was the worst thing to ever happen to Nigeria and GEJ was the weakest president we ever had. Thank God that era is over and Nigeria can start recovering

I think it's between GEJ and Shagari for the most clueless.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s 100 Days: Placing Nigeria On The Firm Path To Recovery – Bola Tinubu by ISpiksDaTroof: 6:37pm On Sep 06, 2015
lurther:

Tinubu, even if Buhari takes Nigeria to the doldrums of total destruction, you dare not cough so as to avert repeat of history.
Tinubu is about to become richer than anyone in your lineage could ever imagine. And it's about to happen legally, supported by the regulatory laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and guided in precedence by International rules.
Re: Buhari’s 100 Days: Placing Nigeria On The Firm Path To Recovery – Bola Tinubu by Iamthoney(m): 6:37pm On Sep 06, 2015
LMAyedun:
You are just a tribal bigot.
Atleast he has taken a side....which side are you on? the afonjas and oduduwas I guess....need I remind u that it takes a tribal bigot to know a tribal bigot
Re: Buhari’s 100 Days: Placing Nigeria On The Firm Path To Recovery – Bola Tinubu by collyno1985: 7:12pm On Sep 06, 2015
Sharap idiot go and brush ur teeth.
Re: Buhari’s 100 Days: Placing Nigeria On The Firm Path To Recovery – Bola Tinubu by bigerboy200: 7:13pm On Sep 06, 2015
Vision2045:
THE CHIEF PRIEST OF THE CRYING CRYERS HAVE SPOKEN TO EDIFY THEIR FELLOW MEMBERS ... CRYING-CRYERS
U are boring and dry..
Re: Buhari’s 100 Days: Placing Nigeria On The Firm Path To Recovery – Bola Tinubu by bigerboy200: 7:15pm On Sep 06, 2015
Vision2045:
THE CHIEF PRIEST OF THE CRYING CRYERS HAVE SPOKEN TO EDIFY THEIR FELLOW MEMBERS ... CRYING-CRYERS
U are boring and dry.
Re: Buhari’s 100 Days: Placing Nigeria On The Firm Path To Recovery – Bola Tinubu by Treasure88: 7:19pm On Sep 06, 2015
grin cheesy
makeitsoon:

crying cryers? Nonsense, it doesn't fit.
it fits oh
Re: Buhari’s 100 Days: Placing Nigeria On The Firm Path To Recovery – Bola Tinubu by babafirst(m): 7:24pm On Sep 06, 2015
agarawu23:

This set of ppl shouting 100wasted days now sleep and open their dirty underwear for AC to blow them. Mosquitoes nearly finish us while sleeping in darkness and heat. 100days = good electricity that took PDP 16years to fix
lwkmddddd,I enjoyed this piece in particular.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s 100 Days: Placing Nigeria On The Firm Path To Recovery – Bola Tinubu by babafirst(m): 7:27pm On Sep 06, 2015
989900:

I think it's between GEJ and Shagari for the most clueless.
GEJ definitely was the more clueless of both.
Re: Buhari’s 100 Days: Placing Nigeria On The Firm Path To Recovery – Bola Tinubu by agarawu23(m): 7:32pm On Sep 06, 2015
babafirst:
lwkmddddd,I enjoyed this piece in particular.
grin
Re: Buhari’s 100 Days: Placing Nigeria On The Firm Path To Recovery – Bola Tinubu by amusadele: 7:46pm On Sep 06, 2015
PassingShot:

Despite your dislike for PMB, at least you recognize that he belongs in a different higher league from Jonathan.

That's enough for discerning minds.
Buhari is different from GEJ in many areas. No point counting the differences but Buhari is without school certificate and the dullest president since independence. He is also an extrmist and Fulani dunce. Buhari apppointed only his kins men. He also made FAKE asset declaration. Damn too many. He is also a thief.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SSS Ignores Court Order, Maintains Siege On Ex-nsa Dasuki’s House / "I'm Not Leaving APC" Tinubu Assures Nigerians / My Generation Has Failed Nigerians - Wole Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.