Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Maths And Further Maths Made Easy! - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Maths And Further Maths Made Easy! (1352 Views)

Worry Not: Research Project Now Made Easy... / Jamb Maths And English Expo / Neco Maths Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Maths And Further Maths Made Easy! by dakuchi: 5:13pm On Apr 04, 2009
Are you preparing for JAMB, SSCE, NECO, GCE etc or you need general maths brush-up, and reside in lagos, mainland and island, then contact me through:

mathstutor09@yahoo.com
and/or 07041835505.

I will make maths and further maths look so simple to you that you will begin to wonder what happened to you all these years.Onceagain, do contact me if you desire one-on-one couching on Maths and Further Maths.This is a premium service!

(1) (Reply)

(UBTH) School Of Nursing 2013/2014 Entrance Examination That Their Results Have / Education Is The Best Legacy / Obtain Uk Diploma,degree,hnd In Malaysia Campus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.