Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,035 members, 7,799,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

President Buhari To Visit Ghana On Monday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari To Visit Ghana On Monday (11280 Views)

Aisha Buhari To Visit USA For A World Ladies Conference On.june 30 / Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN / Photos Of Olu Falae's Pickup Van After He Was Kidnapped On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari To Visit Ghana On Monday by dridowu: 11:29am On Sep 06, 2015
The President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari, will on Monday pay a one-day working visit to Ghana.

Ghana’s President John Dramani Mahama will welcome his West African neighbour at the Golden Jubilee Lounge.

Buhari and Mahama are expected to cement the long standing relationship between Ghana and Nigeria as well as discuss security issues.

It is, however, unclear if the petition to Buhari by the opposition New Patriotic Party on the need for a new voters’ register ahead of the 2016 elections will come up during the ex-military ruler’s visit.

Buhari, a former Nigerian army general who first won power three decades ago in a military coup, snatched a historic presidential election victory over rival Goodluck Jonathan in March.

He becomes the first opposition leader to beat an incumbent president.

http://mobile.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/Nigeria-s-Buhari-in-Ghana-Monday-380058

lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Visit Ghana On Monday by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 06, 2015
cool.
WE WILL BE WAITING YOUR EXCELLENCY.

SAI GHANA.

9 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Visit Ghana On Monday by MISSNORA(f): 11:30am On Sep 06, 2015
Buh truth be told,I'm tired of dis his travelling...thr r many things on desk now.Plus his age.Not like he's 50 or somtin.I care about his health.Abeg he should limit dis his wakawaka.I was tot dat He who his house is on fire,does not pursue rats!

11 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Visit Ghana On Monday by MISSNORA(f): 11:30am On Sep 06, 2015
Freemanan:
cool
u eh
Re: President Buhari To Visit Ghana On Monday by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 06, 2015
grin Happy Sunday
MISSNORA:
u eh
Re: President Buhari To Visit Ghana On Monday by dialfa: 11:32am On Sep 06, 2015
Ewu goat president tourist. Na only you dey visit them. How come none of them dey visit you?

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari To Visit Ghana On Monday by MISSNORA(f): 11:36am On Sep 06, 2015
Freemanan:
grin Happy Sunday
same to ya...
Re: President Buhari To Visit Ghana On Monday by Omotayor123(f): 11:41am On Sep 06, 2015
Safe travels... Baba is Working!
Re: President Buhari To Visit Ghana On Monday by frankay430(m): 11:41am On Sep 06, 2015
terrorist president.... I mean tourist president

16 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Visit Ghana On Monday by Omotayor123(f): 11:42am On Sep 06, 2015
dialfa:
Ewu goat president tourist. Na only you dey visit them. How come none of them dey visit you?
You dey Nigeria So

9 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Visit Ghana On Monday by laurel03(m): 11:44am On Sep 06, 2015
PMB 2015-2019 no choice but haters can port to Togo...

10 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Visit Ghana On Monday by dialfa: 11:44am On Sep 06, 2015
Omotayor123:

You dey Nigeria So

why? you wan Bleep me?

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Visit Ghana On Monday by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 06, 2015
Go come
Re: President Buhari To Visit Ghana On Monday by ELTON123(m): 11:47am On Sep 06, 2015
No forget to snap pictures oo

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Visit Ghana On Monday by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 06, 2015
Buhari Go Soon Open Instagram account.

Na to Travel he sabi.

Brukutu Sipping Leader

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari To Visit Ghana On Monday by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 06, 2015
I Don't give a flying & running fucckk

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Visit Ghana On Monday by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 06, 2015
PMB my hero and role model... But how does this news affect the price of crayfish in calabar?

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Visit Ghana On Monday by veekid(m): 3:09pm On Sep 06, 2015
and so?
Re: President Buhari To Visit Ghana On Monday by sagio09: 3:09pm On Sep 06, 2015
Long live Mr president,may you go nd return safely...God bless 9ja.
Re: President Buhari To Visit Ghana On Monday by agarawu23(m): 3:09pm On Sep 06, 2015
OK
Re: President Buhari To Visit Ghana On Monday by kennyman2000(m): 3:09pm On Sep 06, 2015
Okay...
Re: President Buhari To Visit Ghana On Monday by laurel03(m): 3:09pm On Sep 06, 2015
Baba safe trip jare....

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Visit Ghana On Monday by CR77(f): 3:10pm On Sep 06, 2015
grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari To Visit Ghana On Monday by Emeskhalifa(m): 3:10pm On Sep 06, 2015
smiley
Re: President Buhari To Visit Ghana On Monday by hammak1993(m): 3:11pm On Sep 06, 2015
dridowu:
The President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari, will on Monday pay a one-day working visit to Ghana.

Ghana’s President John Dramani Mahama will welcome his West African neighbour at the Golden Jubilee Lounge.

Buhari and Mahama are expected to cement the long standing relationship between Ghana and Nigeria as well as discuss security issues.

It is, however, unclear if the petition to Buhari by the opposition New Patriotic Party on the need for a new voters’ register ahead of the 2016 elections will come up during the ex-military ruler’s visit.

Buhari, a former Nigerian army general who first won power three decades ago in a military coup, snatched a historic presidential election victory over rival Goodluck Jonathan in March.

He becomes the first opposition leader to beat an incumbent president.

http://mobile.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/Nigeria-s-Buhari-in-Ghana-Monday-380058

lalasticlala
alright
Re: President Buhari To Visit Ghana On Monday by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:11pm On Sep 06, 2015
Ok
Re: President Buhari To Visit Ghana On Monday by HumanFarm(m): 3:11pm On Sep 06, 2015
ok......I don't give a fuuu.ck! WHY? I'm a wailing wailer. 5% PROUDLY

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Visit Ghana On Monday by DropShot: 3:12pm On Sep 06, 2015
dialfa:
See fool! Ya papa na goat.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Visit Ghana On Monday by Slimbideb: 3:12pm On Sep 06, 2015
For What Again{Ooh My God} Dear President Muhammodu Buhari (PMB), As it is a biblical teke teke mene uphasia that you are yet to appoint your minister, I wish to volunteer myself for your administration sir. I might not be the best, but I have something good to offer our nation, #NIGERIA. Thank You.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Visit Ghana On Monday by Jehovahovado: 3:12pm On Sep 06, 2015
I hear
Re: President Buhari To Visit Ghana On Monday by sagio09: 3:12pm On Sep 06, 2015
dialfa:
oga ur mumunest na high rated one,try get some sense please..respect ur elders bro,I guess u're havn parents nd will nt like dem to be called goats.respect bro undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Female Suicide Bombers Killed In Gwoza / Do Not Preach To Us About Biafra In Calabar- Etakpor Community Vocalizes Biafra / 60 Civil Society Organisations To Walk With Sanwo-Olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.