Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,946 members, 7,806,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

This Naija Babe Wants You Guys To See Her Se.xy Stuffs - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Naija Babe Wants You Guys To See Her Se.xy Stuffs (13398 Views)

Help.. This Babe Wants To Ruin Me! / 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed / Outrageous: My Daughter Doesn’t Need A Lover, I Satisfy Her Se.xually’ – Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Naija Babe Wants You Guys To See Her Se.xy Stuffs by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 8:46pm On Oct 11, 2015
All i see is a bag of fine sand. Ashes to Ashes Dust to Dust, for death is the compulsory pathway all men must toll.
Re: This Naija Babe Wants You Guys To See Her Se.xy Stuffs by Moana(f): 3:16pm On Oct 14, 2015
KingTom:

McEwen is suspicious. embarassed he is always looking for how to usurp my belongings cry
how u dey Kingtom? grin
Re: This Naija Babe Wants You Guys To See Her Se.xy Stuffs by ImmaculateIfy: 3:53pm On Oct 14, 2015
kovak:

Fair answer. That would have been good to see too grin
. Mr quoter all you do is to quote.dat's d guy who knows what he wants.Weldon I lyk ur spirit
Re: This Naija Babe Wants You Guys To See Her Se.xy Stuffs by misspicy(f): 3:57pm On Oct 14, 2015
At the end of d day d boobs be like
WETIN CONCERN ME lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: This Naija Babe Wants You Guys To See Her Se.xy Stuffs by KingTom(m): 8:50pm On Oct 14, 2015
Moana:
how u dey Kingtom? grin
I'm fine thanks.smiley
Re: This Naija Babe Wants You Guys To See Her Se.xy Stuffs by swaggerdgrt(m): 9:29pm On Oct 14, 2015
Na disease and water dey inside d breast and ass notin more
Re: This Naija Babe Wants You Guys To See Her Se.xy Stuffs by Moana(f): 4:07pm On Oct 15, 2015
KingTom:
I'm fine thanks.smiley
i hope you have not been messing around with concubines
Re: This Naija Babe Wants You Guys To See Her Se.xy Stuffs by KingTom(m): 4:09pm On Oct 15, 2015
Moana:
i hope you have not been messing around with concubines
I've only been messing around with my porcupines (bush meat) grin
Re: This Naija Babe Wants You Guys To See Her Se.xy Stuffs by Moana(f): 4:12pm On Oct 15, 2015
KingTom:
I've only been messing around with my porcupines (bush meat) grin
grin grin grin wait! Who is your bush meat? angry
Re: This Naija Babe Wants You Guys To See Her Se.xy Stuffs by KingTom(m): 4:18pm On Oct 15, 2015
Moana:
grin grin grin wait! Who is your bush meat? angry
one animal I ate yesterday and will eat today embarassed
Re: This Naija Babe Wants You Guys To See Her Se.xy Stuffs by Moana(f): 4:22pm On Oct 15, 2015
KingTom:
one animal I ate yesterday and will eat today embarassed
this animal better not be nkechi or lola o angry
Re: This Naija Babe Wants You Guys To See Her Se.xy Stuffs by KingTom(m): 4:27pm On Oct 15, 2015
Moana:
this animal better not be nkechi or lola o angry
no, its name was ratatouille. grin
Re: This Naija Babe Wants You Guys To See Her Se.xy Stuffs by Moana(f): 5:17pm On Oct 16, 2015
KingTom:
no, its name was ratatouille. grin
that one na vegetable na no be animal... I smell lies
Re: This Naija Babe Wants You Guys To See Her Se.xy Stuffs by Kingsley1000(m): 5:38pm On Oct 16, 2015
is that not poo factory
Re: This Naija Babe Wants You Guys To See Her Se.xy Stuffs by KingTom(m): 7:15pm On Oct 16, 2015
Moana:
that one na vegetable na no be animal... I smell lies
just use the first three words. grin
Re: This Naija Babe Wants You Guys To See Her Se.xy Stuffs by alexlee50: 7:41pm On Oct 16, 2015
Snowangel4:
Vanity upon vanity
I no say u flat for front and back
Re: This Naija Babe Wants You Guys To See Her Se.xy Stuffs by kathykathy(f): 7:47pm On Oct 16, 2015
gerarahere
Re: This Naija Babe Wants You Guys To See Her Se.xy Stuffs by Moana(f): 10:20pm On Oct 18, 2015
KingTom:
just use the first three words. grin
oh okay
Re: This Naija Babe Wants You Guys To See Her Se.xy Stuffs by KingTom(m): 10:29pm On Oct 18, 2015
Moana:
oh okay
wink
Re: This Naija Babe Wants You Guys To See Her Se.xy Stuffs by McEwen(m): 10:03pm On Oct 19, 2015
Moana:
how u dey Kingtom? grin
baby,where are? angry
Re: This Naija Babe Wants You Guys To See Her Se.xy Stuffs by McEwen(m): 10:04pm On Oct 19, 2015
Moana:
whats there please? cheesy
something special grin grin
Re: This Naija Babe Wants You Guys To See Her Se.xy Stuffs by Moana(f): 10:28pm On Oct 22, 2015
McEwen:

something special grin grin
i no see mcewen joor
Re: This Naija Babe Wants You Guys To See Her Se.xy Stuffs by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 25, 2015
ImmaculateIfy:
. Mr quoter all you do is to quote.dat's d guy who knows what he wants.Weldon I lyk ur spirit

The feeling is mutual Mr quotes grin
Re: This Naija Babe Wants You Guys To See Her Se.xy Stuffs by McEwen(m): 5:47pm On Dec 06, 2015
kovak:

The feeling is mutual Mr quotes grin
cool
Re: This Naija Babe Wants You Guys To See Her Se.xy Stuffs by McEwen(m): 10:22pm On Apr 30, 2016
angry
Re: This Naija Babe Wants You Guys To See Her Se.xy Stuffs by McEwen(m): 7:20pm On Aug 27, 2016
Re: This Naija Babe Wants You Guys To See Her Se.xy Stuffs by cruz419(m): 7:43pm On Aug 27, 2016
Lol assest indeed,,dey might be assest new 20 year tyme dey will become liability all dese ladies all u think of his ur yansh and boobs !!
Re: This Naija Babe Wants You Guys To See Her Se.xy Stuffs by McEwen(m): 5:59pm On Sep 26, 2016
cruz419:
Lol assest indeed,,dey might be assest new 20 year tyme dey will become liability all dese ladies all u think of his ur yansh and boobs !!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Beautiful Lady Was Denied Job Because Of Her B**bs Are ‘too Big’ (photos) / Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? / Never Trust A Woman Who Has Had $EX With.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.