Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,384 members, 7,800,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Desmond Elliot,Patoranking,Genevieve,Rita Dominic,Others At Vuzu Amp Party(Pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Desmond Elliot,Patoranking,Genevieve,Rita Dominic,Others At Vuzu Amp Party(Pics) (68788 Views)

Chika Ike Shares Sexy Photo, Annie Idibia, Ini Edo, Rita Dominic, Others React / Eucharia Anunobi's Son's Burial: Stephanie Linus, Rita Dominic, Others Attend / Genevieve, Rita, Uche Jombo Are "Veteran-Spinsters" - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Elliot,Patoranking,Genevieve,Rita Dominic,Others At Vuzu Amp Party(Pics) by zicoraads: 3:34pm On Sep 06, 2015
LaraiBoluwaji:

By all means let him continue feeding you guys with trash while the competition grows stronger. The only thing he cares about is traffic and quantity over quality, yet his PR and marketing is zero.
If you were Seun, what will you do differently?
Re: Desmond Elliot,Patoranking,Genevieve,Rita Dominic,Others At Vuzu Amp Party(Pics) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 06, 2015
holluwai:
It means "a honorable who likes to ball" wink

lol...true
Re: Desmond Elliot,Patoranking,Genevieve,Rita Dominic,Others At Vuzu Amp Party(Pics) by lilmizwierd(f): 3:45pm On Sep 06, 2015
osesology:

He is shouting to the masquerade-faced dj spinal's ``whatever it is that he is playing''

La Dj Some get the tattoo o
Re: Desmond Elliot,Patoranking,Genevieve,Rita Dominic,Others At Vuzu Amp Party(Pics) by IYANGBALI: 3:49pm On Sep 06, 2015
Desmond should not forget that he is now an honourable member of house of assembly and no more an actor,his dressing should potray his new status "polithievian"
Re: Desmond Elliot,Patoranking,Genevieve,Rita Dominic,Others At Vuzu Amp Party(Pics) by shizzy7(f): 3:57pm On Sep 06, 2015
sixtuschimere:
More
Op, that FAIR guy with half-tatooed face,,I know he's a DJ what's HIS NAME AGAIN
Re: Desmond Elliot,Patoranking,Genevieve,Rita Dominic,Others At Vuzu Amp Party(Pics) by BANGERLEE1(m): 3:58pm On Sep 06, 2015
dave2meek:
Which song is Desmond Elliot singing on first pic
I don't know... Why don't u ask him?
Re: Desmond Elliot,Patoranking,Genevieve,Rita Dominic,Others At Vuzu Amp Party(Pics) by Baroba(m): 5:27pm On Sep 06, 2015
gunpoint:
This patoranking guy no dey hear word, the army has warned people not to wear camo anymore, if dem slap am tomorrow now, e go be like say dem carry bad belle for am b4. Mtcheew.... angry

Na rasta army Pato dey roll with, he is serving a higher being..
Re: Desmond Elliot,Patoranking,Genevieve,Rita Dominic,Others At Vuzu Amp Party(Pics) by Dindondin(m): 5:31pm On Sep 06, 2015
see mumu thread.
if i talk now, a mod ll ban me again by claiming I abused them or incited members against mods.

Zehner:
South Africa sha.....

Genny's outfit tho
Banky nd his hat...hehehehehe
what happened to south Africa?
Re: Desmond Elliot,Patoranking,Genevieve,Rita Dominic,Others At Vuzu Amp Party(Pics) by MadCow1: 5:35pm On Sep 06, 2015
pyyxxaro:

You sure say you well soooo

I know say ur cucumber be like okro abi na biro cover

Aproko Man

Only you sabi me and Pato Cucumber size..

Bros.. E be like say you dey find that Government 14 years accommodation with red eye.
Re: Desmond Elliot,Patoranking,Genevieve,Rita Dominic,Others At Vuzu Amp Party(Pics) by pyyxxaro: 5:38pm On Sep 06, 2015
Glare247:
. Hahahahaaa, guy na waooo,dose old layerz don dey da film teiteii,dem go try manage d situation,hahahaaaaa badt man

Hahhaahahahaha
Re: Desmond Elliot,Patoranking,Genevieve,Rita Dominic,Others At Vuzu Amp Party(Pics) by Kjking(m): 5:55pm On Sep 06, 2015
handsomeclouds:
Desmond has scammed his LGA. BTW isn't this Genevieve not too old for all these half naked garments
abeg bros no vex, she wear the cloth untop your body?? abi na you give her money to buy the cloth... you are you not too old to be buying okrika

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot,Patoranking,Genevieve,Rita Dominic,Others At Vuzu Amp Party(Pics) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 06, 2015
Kjking:
abeg bros no vex, she wear the cloth untop your body?? abi na you give her money to buy the cloth... you are you not too old to be buying okrika
fvck off my mention.... Fvcktard
Re: Desmond Elliot,Patoranking,Genevieve,Rita Dominic,Others At Vuzu Amp Party(Pics) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 06, 2015
South Africans are beginning to see the Nigerian swag clearly. Apart from xenophobic Zulus the South African people aren't that bad at all. Well, I am still looking forward to the day we are going to invade Townships and bring sanity to the Zulus. Bwahaha... grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy wink wink wink

Go Nigeria, the true GIANT of Africa.
Re: Desmond Elliot,Patoranking,Genevieve,Rita Dominic,Others At Vuzu Amp Party(Pics) by SilentCrescendo: 6:17pm On Sep 06, 2015
Genny can get it all day. smiley
Re: Desmond Elliot,Patoranking,Genevieve,Rita Dominic,Others At Vuzu Amp Party(Pics) by mike404(m): 6:54pm On Sep 06, 2015
pyyxxaro:
The Joy of Sin is so sweet

See as lap full everywhere

Patoranking cucumber nor be Joke ö

Those old layers inbetween him should be very careful tongue
YOU MUST HAVE PHUCKED HIM BEFORE
Re: Desmond Elliot,Patoranking,Genevieve,Rita Dominic,Others At Vuzu Amp Party(Pics) by mekonglobal(m): 6:59pm On Sep 06, 2015
Ok those of u guys crushing on Genny, behold ur qeen cometh!! Now do d needful.....
Re: Desmond Elliot,Patoranking,Genevieve,Rita Dominic,Others At Vuzu Amp Party(Pics) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 06, 2015
zicoraads:
If you were Seun, what will you do differently?
I would promote Nairaland aggressively through adverts on other sites and creating awareness through PR campaigns. Right now over-reliance on frontpage news alone to drive up traffic in the site has caused the site to water down the quality of news that it features on the home page because the owner is trying to appeal more to the trash news lovers who seem to dominate the internet, very much to the detriment of qualitative knowledge. NL is more or less an over-sized blog now, which shouldn't be so.
Re: Desmond Elliot,Patoranking,Genevieve,Rita Dominic,Others At Vuzu Amp Party(Pics) by waxdude: 7:21pm On Sep 06, 2015
FriedPlantain:
I would like to have whatever kind of weed Desmond Elliot had before coming for the show. cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2826301_vuzuampnight40_jpegfddba68e61649fd9f7fc2125cf759870

Hahhahahaha...
Re: Desmond Elliot,Patoranking,Genevieve,Rita Dominic,Others At Vuzu Amp Party(Pics) by gunpoint(m): 7:22pm On Sep 06, 2015
Baroba:

Na rasta army Pato dey roll with, he is serving a higher being..
Hahaha...
One mopol slap is all i takes
Re: Desmond Elliot,Patoranking,Genevieve,Rita Dominic,Others At Vuzu Amp Party(Pics) by pyyxxaro: 7:53pm On Sep 06, 2015
mike404:
YOU MUST HAVE PHUCKED HIM BEFORE

@least I better pass u when horse disvìrgin embarassed
Re: Desmond Elliot,Patoranking,Genevieve,Rita Dominic,Others At Vuzu Amp Party(Pics) by Youngsage: 8:01pm On Sep 06, 2015
kennyddonn:
Pato d man...cool, simple and cute.
thats why I like him....no be like other's wey be say na blink blink everywher

na 2 cloth Genevieve put on......seems I saw different outfit.

Tosyn Bucknor...gud voice but .....

But what? tongue
shizzy7:
Op, that FAIR guy with half-tatooed face,,I know he's a DJ what's HIS NAME AGAIN

DJ Sosé smiley
Re: Desmond Elliot,Patoranking,Genevieve,Rita Dominic,Others At Vuzu Amp Party(Pics) by shizzy7(f): 8:07pm On Sep 06, 2015
Youngsage:
But what? tongue

DJ Sosé smiley
OK, thanks .
Re: Desmond Elliot,Patoranking,Genevieve,Rita Dominic,Others At Vuzu Amp Party(Pics) by Kirinwa: 9:02pm On Sep 06, 2015
Gene open ya legs wide. I want to see sumtin.

Girls be wearing short skirt and tugging at it.
Abi una money no reach to buy longer ones?
Re: Desmond Elliot,Patoranking,Genevieve,Rita Dominic,Others At Vuzu Amp Party(Pics) by bummyla(m): 9:34pm On Sep 06, 2015
Re: Desmond Elliot,Patoranking,Genevieve,Rita Dominic,Others At Vuzu Amp Party(Pics) by kennyddonn(m): 10:55pm On Sep 06, 2015
Youngsage:
But what? tongue she no fine reach my grandma

DJ Sosé smiley
Re: Desmond Elliot,Patoranking,Genevieve,Rita Dominic,Others At Vuzu Amp Party(Pics) by 14(m): 11:19pm On Sep 06, 2015
all4naija:
South Africans are beginning to see the Nigerian swag clearly. Apart from xenophobic Zulus the South African people aren't that bad at all. Well, I am still looking forward to the day we are going to invade Townships and bring sanity to the Zulus. Bwahaha... grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy wink wink wink

Its business, nothing much
Re: Desmond Elliot,Patoranking,Genevieve,Rita Dominic,Others At Vuzu Amp Party(Pics) by owolawee: 6:14am On Sep 07, 2015
handsomeclouds:
Desmond has scammed his LGA. BTW isn't this Genevieve not too old for all these half naked garments
come on shaddaFAKap!! wink
Re: Desmond Elliot,Patoranking,Genevieve,Rita Dominic,Others At Vuzu Amp Party(Pics) by LeSudAfricaine: 8:53am On Sep 07, 2015
all4naija:

smh, you are trully an ıdıott of note
Re: Desmond Elliot,Patoranking,Genevieve,Rita Dominic,Others At Vuzu Amp Party(Pics) by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 07, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
smh, you are trully an ıdıott of note
Your enviousness is very pronounced in this statement and your foolishness is patronizing. Can you give me any reason why I shouldn't look down on you and other xenophobic Zulus? angry lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Desmond Elliot,Patoranking,Genevieve,Rita Dominic,Others At Vuzu Amp Party(Pics) by LeSudAfricaine: 12:32pm On Sep 07, 2015
all4naija:

Your enviousness is very pronounced in this statement and your foolishness is patronizing. Can you give me any reason why I shouldn't look down on you and other xenophobic Zulus? angry lipsrsealed undecided
you are provıng my poınt exactly, ha ha ha, you are so dumb
Re: Desmond Elliot,Patoranking,Genevieve,Rita Dominic,Others At Vuzu Amp Party(Pics) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 07, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
you are provıng my poınt exactly, ha ha ha, you are so dumb
You are trying to be smart when you are not. It is refreshing to see how silly you look here. Bwahaha...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fans Mistook D’banj’s Outfit For That Of A Corper (pictures) / Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang Smokes To Celebrate Her 20th Birthday; Goes Braless / E-money Acquires $1M Mercedes Maybach 62s - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.