Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries (49101 Views)

NYSC B '17 The Wait Is Over / N41,100 For Batch B '15 Corp Members Stream 2 / B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by mashnino(m): 10:51pm On Sep 08, 2015
Barbienice:
what's the procedure for doing the (initial registration)

just click on the link above...

on the page.. look for the "Batch B mobilization registration" link

click on it.. and then chose fresh registration..

and then it will take u to a page where u will put ur email and then a security question

and some other questions...but the questions are not more than 5..

then they will send u a link to the email u supplied... it takes time before the link comes.. so dont panic

if/when u get the link.. click on it... and then round up your initial registration before it starts asking

for finger print.. that's when you will need to go to the cafe and complete your registration...
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by Barbienice(f): 10:54pm On Sep 08, 2015
OK tnx let me try it now.
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by petb911: 11:22pm On Sep 08, 2015
Pls can someone help me out. I print out my Green Card today And it was showing : Corps Member Green Card details ( Batch A, 2015) instead of (Batch B, 2015). Pls help me out
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by benedictuyi(m): 11:52pm On Sep 08, 2015
Pls, is the 3k payment compulsory?
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by pillarmaria(m): 12:55am On Sep 09, 2015
ernesterioo:
very true, I suffered same fate during the last mobilization, my name popped out during the last week of registration, just keep checking the portal and also pray as well
tnx dear
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by pillarmaria(m): 12:55am On Sep 09, 2015
DrObum:

Yes, it's possible but you might end up in stream 2.
tnx dear
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by Taiwotasungo: 1:53am On Sep 09, 2015
pillarmaria:

tnx dear

please explain what stream 2 is ooo because my school never submit my name too, whats the hope of foreign student? my school is yet to submit
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by Timbuktu14(m): 2:26am On Sep 09, 2015
ernesterioo:
it is not an important document needed but it is imperative u get it ready, coz u will be given a form in camp to write ur o level grades
this is not true. U dont need your o level or your jamb letter in camp. No one wil ask u for it
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by Timbuktu14(m): 2:30am On Sep 09, 2015
Brigsiano:

Please my date of birth is November 30th but the cafe person made mistake and fixed November 01 of same year as this is what shows on the Print out that has the call up number, now am so worried if that would affect my registration. Please enlighten me
d cafe attendant didnt fix that. It is wat u have on your jamb that reflected. Baseline- it wont affect u. I had d same issue and i corrected it in camp. Im batch c14. Gud to go cool

1 Like

Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by Timbuktu14(m): 2:32am On Sep 09, 2015
Taiwotasungo:

please explain what stream 2 is ooo because my school never submit my name too, whats the hope of foreign student? my school is yet to submit
angry school nor dey upload for foreign student nah. Na u go upload your credentials yourself.
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by Ojemedad: 3:12am On Sep 09, 2015
Hello house,

I saw my name on senate list, the status shows my details were uploaded successfully and can register.

I proceeded with the registration yesterday but I discovered my names weren't correct so I click on the options that says if information seen not correct to make a complaints. I made the complain and they promised to get back t me. Almost 24 hours now yet no reply

I tried login with the email I used it is telling me "no record found" , note: they sent me confirmation email earlier.

I urgently need a way out of this mess, and if possible can I start the registration all over again with another email and proceed with the incorrect names like that?
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by jojopanucci: 4:27am On Sep 09, 2015
Good morning everyone.
Did my payment online and thumb prints were taken but now it's saying wrong email/password. It's the same mail that was used for registration. Solutions please ppl. Am confused oo
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by ernesterioo(f): 6:37am On Sep 09, 2015
jojopanucci:
Good morning everyone.
Did my payment online and thumb prints were taken but now it's saying wrong email/password. It's the same mail that was used for registration. Solutions please ppl. Am confused oo
click on forget password, and input a password you won't forget, but ensure that the email is functioning coz the new password link would be sent into it
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by ernesterioo(f): 6:39am On Sep 09, 2015
Ojemedad:
Hello house,

I saw my name on senate list, the status shows my details were uploaded successfully and can register.

I proceeded with the registration yesterday but I discovered my names weren't correct so I click on the options that says if information seen not correct to make a complaints. I made the complain and they promised to get back t me. Almost 24 hours now yet no reply

I tried login with the email I used it is telling me "no record found" , note: they sent me confirmation email earlier.

I urgently need a way out of this mess, and if possible can I start the registration all over again with another email and proceed with the incorrect names like that?
my advice is a little more patience, or you call sidmach @ Tel: +234-1-7617160, +234-1-7740392.
Email: nyscsupport@sidmach.com
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by ernesterioo(f): 6:40am On Sep 09, 2015
benedictuyi:
Pls, is the 3k payment compulsory?
it compulsory bruh
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by ernesterioo(f): 6:43am On Sep 09, 2015
Taiwotasungo:

stream 2 are the second category of corp members in the orientation camp, the first 3 weeks is meant for stream 1,while the following is next for stream 2 - simply done to reduce congestion and overcrowded kopas
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by salewa01: 6:43am On Sep 09, 2015
what is going to be the faith of those that have problem with there jamb name not correspond with the name in there sch.
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by jedisco(m): 6:44am On Sep 09, 2015
Good day house.
Please is it still possible for someone who missed the school mobilisation to get into the list now?
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by ernesterioo(f): 6:47am On Sep 09, 2015
petb911:
Pls can someone help me out. I print out my Green Card today And it was showing : Corps Member Green Card details ( Batch A, 2015) instead of (Batch B, 2015). Pls help me out
it a general issue, that is undergoing resolutions, but meanwhile you can easily log into ur account on the nysc portal before going to camp, maybe the last week of registration, reprint it again, it would have been corrected

1 Like

Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by ernesterioo(f): 6:52am On Sep 09, 2015
Cc: lalasticlala, Yokiti - my broz in the Lord pls help push to fp....
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by ernesterioo(f): 6:54am On Sep 09, 2015
salewa01:
what is going to be the faith of those that have problem with there jamb name not correspond with the name in there sch.
get all documents ready, There is a section in the nysc camp that attends to that, ## you re good to go
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by ernesterioo(f): 6:56am On Sep 09, 2015
jedisco:
Good day house.
Please is it still possible for someone who missed the school mobilisation to get into the list now?
it not possible, it is ur school that would send ur name to nysc, and nysc would upload it on the Senate list on the nysc portal
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by petb911: 7:00am On Sep 09, 2015
Thanks very much house! I have to wait till then
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by desmag1(m): 7:08am On Sep 09, 2015
Good morning, I have an issue when I wanted to register it said no details found, and I tried check the Senate approved list my details are there but my status was , "matric no in use by omilabu azeez B." Pls what can I do nw
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by Ojemedad: 7:11am On Sep 09, 2015
ernesterioo:
my advice is a little more patience, or you call sidmach @ Tel: +234-1-7617160, +234-1-7740392.
Email: nyscsupport@sidmach.com

Thanks man
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by jedisco(m): 7:14am On Sep 09, 2015
ernesterioo:
it not possible, it is ur school that would send ur name to nysc, and nysc would upload it on the Senate list on the nysc portal

so it's not possible for a school to send a supplementary list?
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by ernesterioo(f): 7:31am On Sep 09, 2015
desmag1:
Good morning, I have an issue when I wanted to register it said no details found, and I tried check the Senate approved list my details are there but my status was , "matric no in use by omilabu azeez B." Pls what can I do nw
kindly contact ur school dsa, or try using the first two digit of ur matric number with all ur correct other details nd then search
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by ernesterioo(f): 7:33am On Sep 09, 2015
jedisco:

so it's not possible for a school to send a supplementary list?
registration last for a month, you can be fortunate like I was during the last batch, my details were sent during the last week of registration
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by desmag1(m): 7:57am On Sep 09, 2015
ernesterioo:
kindly contact ur school dsa, or try using the first two digit of ur matric number with all ur correct other details nd then search
I have tried search with my first digit of matric no its still bring the same details, but I saw another person with the same issue when searching also. Hope it can be rectify at the school Senate
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by ernesterioo(f): 8:05am On Sep 09, 2015
desmag1:
I have tried search with my first digit of matric no its still bring the same details, but I saw another person with the same issue when searching also. Hope it can be rectify at the school Senate
would you mind if you message me on whats app @08060199045, drop me ur details lemme see if I can make a search with a method
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by tall2ce(m): 8:15am On Sep 09, 2015
Brigsiano:

Please my date of birth is November 30th but the cafe person made mistake and fixed November 01 of same year as this is what shows on the Print out that has the call up number, now am so worried if that would affect my registration. Please enlighten me
DM monkier sodikyinka
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by ijekul(m): 8:16am On Sep 09, 2015
ernesterioo:
it compulsory bruh

Y u saying its compulsory...I thought the 3k payment is for those who want their call up number sent to them by sms and want to print their call up number online.you have the option of gettin it from your school if you don't want to pay.that's what's on the nysc website.I stand to be corrected

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

A Northerner Advises Corpers Posted To South Not To Eat Meat / Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic / Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.