Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries - NYSC (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries (49110 Views)

NYSC B '17 The Wait Is Over / N41,100 For Batch B '15 Corp Members Stream 2 / B15 Corps Members Verify Your Details On Nysc Website + Treatment of Complaints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by benedictuyi(m): 11:02pm On Sep 15, 2015
Emyben:
After my payment.. Going bk to the cafe to print my green card. My dashboard stated that i hav not been mobilised. That my details will b sent to my school. That i might be in stream II...
I still printed my green card. I have my call up number too.

Any implication?

I had the same issue.. But it doesn't show up on my dash board again.. Does it mean it has been resolved?
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by toolop75: 1:56pm On Sep 16, 2015
Can one pay with a visa debit card?
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 16, 2015
ernesterioo:
I believe it would be a very good idea to hear issues encompassing our mobilization, possible advice and solutions will be given
N.B: This thread is created to tackle issues and problems related to NYSC batch B 15 pcm. So help us God
i just got my name verified yesterday by nysc because of mistakes of matric no which has been rectified but the issue now is that i am unable to register.it's still saying no record found on the registration page but on the verification page my details are there.
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by captain89: 3:54pm On Sep 16, 2015
i did online registration 4 batch c 2014 but was nt mobilized but i have been mobilized for batch b 2015 and my name is on the senate list, i tried to register using a new gmail account, upon trying to submit my registration, it said my matric number has been used for registration. . .i logged on to d old gmail acct i used 4 d batch c and saw the earlier message of last yr dat my details avnt been sent by the skul, but down below,i saw the place to print the green card and green card was for batch b 2015 but there was no call up there. .note that i paid online last yr. . .what do i do nw?
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by Giftez: 1:24am On Sep 18, 2015
Hello house,
Pls, i urgently need ur help. I tried using waec verification pin to change my waec date of birth but was unable to edit d date. Pls, how can i rectify ds? I only saw update at the bottom of d wrong dob but no way to edit it. The cafe attendant even mistakenly clicked on d update. I tried using dat same pin but i was told dat it is invalid. Pls help!
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by Emyben(m): 11:05am On Sep 18, 2015
benedictuyi:

I had the same issue.. But it doesn't show up on my dash board again.. Does it mean it has been resolved?
Bro, i really dont know oo.
what do you think?
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by sunieKing(m): 11:16pm On Sep 18, 2015
call: 07032241151 for DOB/ exemption problem
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by sunieKing(m): 11:20pm On Sep 18, 2015
toolop75:
No
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by sunieKing(m): 11:32pm On Sep 18, 2015
coco123:
pls when precisely will the nysc portal open for changing of date of birth.i undastnd is at the end of the mnth,wat date?.am asking cos av nt reg yet.
go n do ur reg n call me 07032241151 u can chng it now!

1 Like

Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by benedictuyi(m): 8:13pm On Sep 19, 2015
Emyben:

Bro, i really dont know oo.
what do you think?

I'm thinking it might be a technical issue.. It hasn't shown up on my dashboard ever since.. If you do have any solution, please endeavor to let me know
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by Emyben(m): 8:33pm On Sep 19, 2015
benedictuyi:

I'm thinking it might be a technical issue.. It hasn't shown up on my dashboard ever since.. If you do have any solution, please endeavor to let me know

EXACTLY!! My dashboard just shows me my call up number and requests that i print my green slip.
I think its a technical issue. So far we have our call up number and green slips, i believe we are good to go.
#Rivers.
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by benedictuyi(m): 12:16am On Sep 20, 2015
Emyben:

EXACTLY!! My dashboard just shows me my call up number and requests that i print my green slip.
I think its a technical issue. So far we have our call up number and green slips, i believe we are good to go.
#Rivers.
smiley
#delta
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by EKXCHEL: 10:19am On Sep 20, 2015
.. call 09098668624 for the age exemption ... i did mine through the link
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by benficarson: 8:39am On Sep 22, 2015
bookeyaiye:
Pls how do I apply 4 exemption

VERIFICATION OF NYSC CERTIFICATE
COLLECTION / REPLACEMENT OF NYSC CERTIFICATE OF EXEMPTION
COLLECTION/REPLACEMENT OF NYSC CERTIFICATE OF NATIONAL SERVICE
SOLVE ALL NYSC PROBLEMS
ISSUANCE OF NYSC TEMPORARY LETTER OF EXCLUSION
RESOLVE ERRORS IN NYSC CERTIFICATE
APPLY FOR NYSC EXEMPTION CERTIFICATE
SOLVE NYSC REGISTRATION PROBLEMS CALL 08020540523
NYSC POSTING
REGISTRATION OF NIGERIAN FOREIGN-TRAINED GRADUATES
APPLY FOR RELOCATION
POSTING TO PREFFERRED STATE FOR NYSC SERVICE
NATIONAL YOUTH SERVICE CORPS (NYSC) - call 08020540523
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by bejeweled: 10:10am On Sep 22, 2015
I've got an advice for pcm that wants to influence their posting. Don't ever pay before you get the posting .An Nysc abuja staff by the nameDoyinsola Soyemi scammed me
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by durella32: 5:32am On Sep 23, 2015
bejeweled:
I've got an advice for pcm that wants to influence their posting. Don't ever pay before you get the posting .An Nysc abuja staff by the nameDoyinsola Soyemi scammed me
u are a fool,so u tink u can stil influence ur posting
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by unlimitedelite(m): 5:41am On Sep 23, 2015
2015 Batch B PCM to work directly on your posting contact: 08163248019
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by ajigiteri(m): 6:24am On Sep 23, 2015
Pls I found English and international studies on my green card instead of industrial chemistry that I studied. My jamb admission letter, industrial chemistry is on it. I complained at my school they said there's nothing they can do about it. Will this error affect me when I get to camp in October?
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by Samyok(m): 9:40am On Sep 24, 2015
mashnino:

how comes...

all you need is a valid email address and make sure u can login to the email...

and den visit http://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc2/ to register (initial registration)

i will advise you to do your initial registration on your own because it takes time before nysc

replies with the verification email (20mins)..and if u dnt get dat email... u can neva login to continue with your registration...

so just try and register...
My name is OMUEZA SAMUEL, I am a graduate of Institute of mgt and tech, Enugu state and a prospective corps member of Bacth B 2015.

It is unfortunate that i have been unable to create a user account or proceed with my registration as i am stucked on the user account creation page, precisely the pre-payment page as it indicates as follows, 'No details found. Please confirm that your details are correct. Ensure your school provided correct details'

My details on the senate approved list are correct. However the status on the senate approved list indicates as follows: 'Matric no. in use (Login using your email and Password) by Omueza samuel(ekwemonik@gmail.com)'

I have contacted the Student affairs department of my institution. The student affairs officer has informed me that my details on the senate approved list which was uploaded to the NYSC portal are correct and the error can only be fixed by NYSC.

I have never registered on the NYSC portal nor asked anybody to do so on my behalf.

My Details are listed as follows:

Institution: institute of mgt & tech,imt, Enugu.
Reg no: MEP/H2012/025
Jamb Reg No: 93535883GC
Surname: OMUEZA
Other names: SAMUEL
Date of birth: 25 JULY, 1990
Date of graduation: 31/10/2014
Phone no: 08039581581
E-mail:OMUEZAS@GMAIL.COM
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by ukwalife(m): 12:20pm On Sep 24, 2015
Please is anybody here from IMSU. I want to find out if they are still pasting anyother name or if nysc will still upload anyother name,cos thats what they have been telling us to be patient that more names are still coming out. Please how true is that.
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by IyfeNamikaze(m): 2:37pm On Sep 24, 2015
If I don't pay the 3000 , can I still collect met green card at my school when it's ready , or is it compulsory that I pay before I get it?
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by henrixx(m): 7:58am On Sep 25, 2015
IyfeNamikaze:
If I don't pay the 3000 , can I still collect met green card at my school when it's ready , or is it compulsory that I pay before I get it?
dude close eye and pay.... Cos NYSC has cunningly made it compulsory
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by chyssmi0(f): 3:37pm On Sep 30, 2015
Please I have an issue with my state of origin, I saw another state on my nysc print out. Please what will I do??
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by Nobody: 5:26am On Oct 01, 2015
[color=. [/color]
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by IYKECHUKZY: 7:09am On Oct 01, 2015
CALL 08180764085 FOR NYSC EXEMPTION ISSUES. I JUST RECTIFIED MINE.
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by An2elect2(f): 8:23pm On Oct 01, 2015
IyfeNamikaze:

I'll advice you to pay if you can cos they might send your call up letter very late to your school, without the green card. And you will be asked for the green card on one or two occasions in camp.
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by An2elect2(f): 8:26pm On Oct 01, 2015
chyssmi0:
Please I have an issue with my state of origin, I saw another state on my nysc print out. Please what will I do??

There is nothing much to sweat over, your reg was successful. When you get to camp, it will be rectified.
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by An2elect2(f): 8:29pm On Oct 01, 2015
ajigiteri:
Pls I found English and international studies on my green card instead of industrial chemistry that I studied. My jamb admission letter, industrial chemistry is on it. I complained at my school they said there's nothing they can do about it. Will this error affect me when I get to camp in October?

It wont dear. Just point it out to them when you get to camp
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by An2elect2(f): 8:36pm On Oct 01, 2015
Emyben:

#Rivers.
benedictuyi:

Yes you both are good to go smiley smiley as long as you have your print out and call up no. expect your letters soon.

Cheers!
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by An2elect2(f): 8:40pm On Oct 01, 2015
toolop75:

Don't waste your time. Use a master debit card or pay direct, the former is better if you ask me.

Cheers.
Re: NYSC B 15 Mobilization: General Complaints And Enquiries by An2elect2(f): 8:52pm On Oct 01, 2015
Sabaugo:
Please help me out because i have not registered uptill now. My name was written on mobilization list as Anaku instead of Aniaku,used my first name as last. My matric no, jamb and others are correct. I went to students affairs office and corrected it but nothing has been done and now if i use the wrong surname it replies that i can register but the correct name replies no record found. I went back to school and they said no room for correction. What will i do or can i change in the camp?

Yes you can change it in camp. Just an 'i' smiley. Pls go ahead and register.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

A Northerner Advises Corpers Posted To South Not To Eat Meat / Lady Denied Her NYSC Certificate For Schooling In Benin Republic / Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.