Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,767 members, 7,802,344 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Question For Our Bible Student & Pastor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Question For Our Bible Student & Pastor (740 Views)

Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye / "I Stabbed My Wife To Death After Getting High On Cough Syrup"--bible Student!!! / Question For Our Bible Student & Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question For Our Bible Student & Pastor by Missfidel(f): 3:12pm On Sep 06, 2015
Pls i need an answer to the following question, Bible student, Pastors etc pls help me out.

1. Act of Apostle:There was a man who was the doctor of law, What is the name of the man?
B. Which portion of the Bible is it found?

2. Thour oh king are the kings of kings, to whom dose it refers to?

3. What is the meaning of Banabas?
Re: Question For Our Bible Student & Pastor by Gombs(m): 3:27pm On Sep 06, 2015
[quote author=Missfidel post=37732785]
Pls i need an answer to the following question, Bible student, Pastors etc pls help me out.

Welcome.

1. Act of Apostle:There was a man who was the doctor of law, What is the name of the man?

Acts 5:34
34 Then stood there up one in the council, a Pharisee, named Gamaliel, a doctor of the law, had in reputation among all the people, and commanded to put the apostles forth a little space;

B. Which portion of the Bible is it found?

Look above

2. Thour oh king are the kings king of kings, to whom dose it refers to?

My Jesus. cool

Amongst many examples, see Rev 17:14 or Rev 19:16

3. What is the meaning of Banabas?
Act 4:36
And Joses, who by the apostles was surnamed Barnabas, (which is, being interpreted, The son of consolation,) a Levite, and of the country of Cyprus,

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Question For Our Bible Student & Pastor by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 06, 2015
Lazy girl, you were given assignment and you don't want to go through the scriptures and find out your answers. Read the acts of the apostles you will have answers and add more to your spiritual life.
Re: Question For Our Bible Student & Pastor by Gombs(m): 3:36pm On Sep 06, 2015
elijah2u:
Lazy girl, you were given assignment and you don't want to go through the scriptures and find out your answers. Read the acts of the apostles you will have answers and add more to your spiritual life.

That was needless... What if she never knew? undecided
Re: Question For Our Bible Student & Pastor by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 06, 2015
Gombs:

That was needless... What if she never knew? undecided
if you don't know what you were given and you were given hints please what other things do you want again? Hints was given, therefore she should get it herself and if she doesn't understand it that is different case entirely, she can now say, please explain so so and so to me
Re: Question For Our Bible Student & Pastor by Missfidel(f): 11:40pm On Sep 06, 2015
Thanks alot @Gombs

1 Like

Re: Question For Our Bible Student & Pastor by Scholar8200(m): 7:17am On Sep 07, 2015
Missfidel:
Pls i need an answer to the following question, Bible student, pls help me out.
2. Thour oh king are the kings of kings, to whom dose it refers to?
Daniel said this to Nebuchadnezzar in interpreting the latter's dream in Daniel 2:37

1 Like

Re: Question For Our Bible Student & Pastor by Gombs(m): 8:21am On Sep 07, 2015
Scholar8200:
Daniel said this to Nebuchadnezzar in interpreting the latter's dream in Daniel 2:37

Quite correct. She said the King of Kings ... Daniel said "Thou, O king, art a king of kings.

BBig difference. Thanks buddy!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Important questions from Evangelist Matthew Owojaiye's View On El Zazhaki / Jesus Christ Divinely Impregnated Me – 15-year-old Girl Claims / When You Fail To Pay Your Tithe Till....?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.