Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Fuel Sold 86 Naira Per Litre In Ekiti - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Sold 86 Naira Per Litre In Ekiti (37611 Views)

Fuel Sold N139 At Calabar Filling Station As Motorists Storm Station / BREAKING NEWS: FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 85-86 Naira Per Litre / Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Sold 86 Naira Per Litre In Ekiti by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:27pm On Sep 06, 2015
saTANists are like "Buhari is afraid of Fayose."

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Sold 86 Naira Per Litre In Ekiti by tiamiyukunle69(m): 7:27pm On Sep 06, 2015
I hope this continue
Re: Fuel Sold 86 Naira Per Litre In Ekiti by mymadam(m): 7:28pm On Sep 06, 2015
That's okay for PMS. The wind of change appears to be blowing indeed but... Kerosene nko Abegi ooo, me nah stove adey use ooo. Help me, master, please help meeeee.
Re: Fuel Sold 86 Naira Per Litre In Ekiti by eagleeye2: 7:30pm On Sep 06, 2015
I bought #90 yesterday at Aba, Abia State.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Sold 86 Naira Per Litre In Ekiti by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 06, 2015
[size=14pt]South-west and brown roof be like buhari and burukutu. See brown roofs everywhere[/size] shocked
Re: Fuel Sold 86 Naira Per Litre In Ekiti by standing9(m): 7:30pm On Sep 06, 2015
They are selling it #85 in Epe here
Re: Fuel Sold 86 Naira Per Litre In Ekiti by stasius: 7:31pm On Sep 06, 2015
Habayomie:
Petrol Stations now complain of low patronage!..#86 per Ltr in Agbara,Ogun State too.

They will have low patronage since generator use is going out of vogue gradually. I haven't operated my generator for up to 5days now. Even my generator will be wondering what is going on.

4 Likes

Re: Fuel Sold 86 Naira Per Litre In Ekiti by adesegun121(m): 7:31pm On Sep 06, 2015
Ekiti country abi??
Re: Fuel Sold 86 Naira Per Litre In Ekiti by IVORY2009(m): 7:33pm On Sep 06, 2015
ladyF:
Don't be fooled by what's on the pump. They have adjusted their pump too....

First what is the cost price of providing the fuel, plus the subsidy? Nobody will want to make a loss, there's more to it angry

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

Enemy of progress grin
Re: Fuel Sold 86 Naira Per Litre In Ekiti by CandyBar: 7:34pm On Sep 06, 2015
It's either stolen fuel or adjusted meter.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Sold 86 Naira Per Litre In Ekiti by HumanFarm(m): 7:35pm On Sep 06, 2015
85naira ABAK,akwaibom state....I was really suprised and now I know that 40 naira per litre is fuuc.king possible
Re: Fuel Sold 86 Naira Per Litre In Ekiti by CR77(f): 7:36pm On Sep 06, 2015
tongue same 2 u tongue tongue
Kingtim:
thunder fire you there!
Re: Fuel Sold 86 Naira Per Litre In Ekiti by madridguy(m): 7:36pm On Sep 06, 2015
Once there is constant Power supply the filling station will reduce their muscle.

Habayomie:
Petrol Stations now complain of low patronage!..#86 per Ltr in Agbara,Ogun State too.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Sold 86 Naira Per Litre In Ekiti by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 06, 2015
donholy28:
Its 87 naira here but d pump needs to be probed
grin
Re: Fuel Sold 86 Naira Per Litre In Ekiti by nawebco(m): 7:37pm On Sep 06, 2015
And N86 in parts of info, ogun state also
Re: Fuel Sold 86 Naira Per Litre In Ekiti by aspirebig: 7:39pm On Sep 06, 2015
There is nothing good about this news.

You even sell at N50 per litre, but the real thing customers should be asking are:
1.Where is the source of their products, is it not adulterated?
2. What is the quality of their products?
3.How good is their metre, has it not been adjusted from the back.

Nigerians deserve better please.

N86 ko, N68 ni.
Re: Fuel Sold 86 Naira Per Litre In Ekiti by mascot87(m): 7:40pm On Sep 06, 2015
largehead:
87-86?? Wah dah Phhuq is d diff? Does it demand good news?

If it were during GEJ era, u will see the difference then u hypocrate grin grin
Re: Fuel Sold 86 Naira Per Litre In Ekiti by DaBullIT(m): 7:40pm On Sep 06, 2015
Dec no go see this one
Re: Fuel Sold 86 Naira Per Litre In Ekiti by naira4doll(m): 7:49pm On Sep 06, 2015
It's simple marketing strategy to get more customers... How pure is the fuel?
Re: Fuel Sold 86 Naira Per Litre In Ekiti by ijekul(m): 7:49pm On Sep 06, 2015
I just bought dis evening for 87 naira in Iwofe,port harcourt but it was 12 litres dat filled d 10 litres can.And to imagine I bought d Can yesterday.All these pumps av been tampered with.plz dnt be decieved
Re: Fuel Sold 86 Naira Per Litre In Ekiti by OLUJOSHINS(m): 7:53pm On Sep 06, 2015
ladyF:

First what is the cost price of providing the fuel, plus the subsidy? Nobody will want to make a loss, there's more to it angry

grin Bar man. give this lady 1 bottle of la caseragrin

I don't think U take orijin
Re: Fuel Sold 86 Naira Per Litre In Ekiti by ademega(m): 7:54pm On Sep 06, 2015
Opinion: Why is gov ayo fayose asking workers to decide on bailout?
I was surprised when I called a friend in Ekiti on phone this week telling me she was in a meeting called by the management of their institution to decide if the gov of the state should go ahead and get the bailout or not.
After the meeting, out of curiosity, I called her back to know the basis of the meeting .it was then she explained that the gov met all the management and labour leaders in the state,he explained to them how the bailout will affect the monthly allocation coming to the state considering the debt profile of the state before this time which may subsequently not enough to pay workers at the end of the day . So, he said the workers were in serious dilemma remembering vividly the agony they went through when the salary of September and August 2015 were not paid. The explanation gov. Ayo Fayose gave to the management was that, if the bailout is taken such occurrence may repeat itself and even become worse.
Initially my mind went to Osun that got 35 billion naira bailout and kogi that got 50b naira. After so much thought about the rationale behind the move of the gov. . Then some issues came to mind.
1-genesis of bailout
right before the bailout was giving ,state must first show interest , (reasons why four states were not included the bailout, they didn’t show interest ) ,then thereafter the federal government asked them for the debt profile of arrears owing to workers , hence the amount allocated to each state by the Federal Government .
2-The burning questions and answer:
When the governor was about signifying interest for bailout, did he consult with the workers? NO!
When he was calculating the debt profile of salaries owned to workers were the workers or union leaders carried along? NO!
The question now is why he is involving them after signifying interest, submitting of debt owed to workers till the Federal Government concluded their plans to give that bailout.
More also , I heard him talk sometimes ago (when the issue of bailout was first suggested) talking about the Federal Government giving a bailout of 5b naira to each state with long term repayment if the federal government was actually serious about bailing states out from their financial predicament ? After which at the end of the day the FG even gave almost double of what he requested for.
3-my opinion on his predicament
Well , to my opinion I guess this is his predicament - just like the way other state govs. would be in a very tight Conner right now , that was why I wasn’t surprised when gov. Ajumobi of Oyo State came out to say that the 17b naira bailout giving to him to offset salary won’t be enough .
I guess when the federal government asked them to bring their state debts profile, they hide the conditions for them or didn’t reveal all the conditions . So to the governors, their thinking was that money to embezzle is on the way. Thinking after, giving workers their entitlements owned them, they would relax and emblaze the rest on white elephant projects as usual. Reason why most of them inflated the debt owning to workers. for instance , in Ekiti , the administration of Fayose is not owning any salary of workers ,only gov Fayemi administration that is owed one month salary of all workers in the state , then another one month salary of all the tertiary intuitions in the state(making it two months for them) . If we are to sum up all these debts it’s hardly close to 3billion naira. knowing fully well that , 2billion naira comes to Ekiti state every month , let assume the 2billion will cover that of a month ,then another 2billion is very far more than enough for all the tertiary institutions in the state . So, where did Mr gov. see the 9billion naira debts owning Ekiti states workers .
4-The shocker and the conditions on bailout.
I guess, it was after the arrangements to pay the states that signified interest that the shocker of their lives came. There are many conditions attached to the bailout but the most shocking and interesting are;
One, the bailout would not be paid into the State government account, rather ,it would be paid into a local bank and they are to follow the directive of the CBN that these local banks are to pay directly into the account of the workers concerned . lobatan ! so , the only effort of the government after the release of the money is to seek the approval of the state executives and the house of assembly members. .
It’s very possible that the govs may not smell a kobo from the bailout let alone emblazing it. Also with the arrangement, it may be difficult to collude with the local banks to divert part of the money to private or state government account.
5-My question
My question is now this, what happened to the remaining money if, it was discovered by the local banks that the amount with them is in excess to what was paid at the end of the day?
I won’t be surprise if workers start receiving alert of salaries of 6 months instead of one or two.

Please I need enlightenment if I am wrong. This is just my opinion using the information at my disposal.

Written by: ademega

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Sold 86 Naira Per Litre In Ekiti by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 06, 2015
baba will soon visit ekiti
Re: Fuel Sold 86 Naira Per Litre In Ekiti by objoftheworld: 7:56pm On Sep 06, 2015
ladyF:
Don't be fooled by what's on the pump. They have adjusted their pump too....

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
there is no argument in that..the meter have been tampered with....they are selling 80 naira at the private depot now and you are going to transport the fuel with 6naira to ekiti...
Re: Fuel Sold 86 Naira Per Litre In Ekiti by Olaone1: 8:05pm On Sep 06, 2015
Pic looks like Queens Cinema, Ibadan undecided undecided undecided
Re: Fuel Sold 86 Naira Per Litre In Ekiti by Intendy: 8:06pm On Sep 06, 2015
one major reason for this is regular power supply and most schools on holidayz.so transport situation is light and majority of generators are on holidays
Re: Fuel Sold 86 Naira Per Litre In Ekiti by Gfrey6(m): 8:08pm On Sep 06, 2015
Its 85 in some places in Bauchi, and their pump is good
Re: Fuel Sold 86 Naira Per Litre In Ekiti by onunwa21(m): 8:09pm On Sep 06, 2015
The good work of my man Fayose
Re: Fuel Sold 86 Naira Per Litre In Ekiti by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 06, 2015
Dharniel:
the op has been sleeping on a bicycle, just because he's seeing #86 on the meter so he thinks that's the actual price they do sell.
FYI, when they were still selling fuel for #110, the price on the meter was always #87 in all filling station. and if you ask the attendant, them go just use you laff...
ah! The op is correct,I live in Ado ekiti,it's 86# right frm time,fayose make it so,any filling station that sell above that will close by fayose himself.
Re: Fuel Sold 86 Naira Per Litre In Ekiti by jinxet2000: 8:10pm On Sep 06, 2015
Is there anything PMB does people won't condemn? PMB is the president FRN.
I wish all you will be proud of Naija as Americans are. Fly your flag high! Respect your president.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FCT, 20 States May Face Food Crisis, Starvation Later This Year (Full List) / Gyang Pwajok Is Dead (PDP Governorship Aspirant) / Buhari Receives Giant Birthday Card From His Aides (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.