Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. (51444 Views)

BREAKING NEWS!!! Again Aisha Buhari Cancels Planned Visit To U.S / Buhari Planned Genocide Against The Yorubas / Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by Idrismusty97(m): 5:53pm On Sep 06, 2015
#forward NEVERbackwards ever on Sep 6, 2015 10:48
Mahama should declare assets
Buhari should ask corrupt and inept Mahama how
much of Ghana's money he and his cronies have
stolen. He should ask him to genuinely declare his
assets. Mahama na big tief!

Pelicles on Sep 6, 2015 11:44
BUHARI TELL MAHAMA TO DECLARE HIS ASSETS
I hope the Nigerian leader will tell his Ghanaian
counterpart to declare his assets as he had done in
Nigeria. Mahama cannot do that because he is knee
deep in corruption.

Kumodze on Sep 6, 2015 13:04
New Voters Register Now Buhari declare
Get rid of the bogus Voters register Now Buhari
tells Mahama

Deep Thought on Sep 6, 2015 13:32
See how stupid Mahama lookn at Buhari!!!
Guilty conscience and low spirited Mahama shaking
hands with Buhari.Aaaa Mahama, look at you! !!!!!

VOICE OF REASON on Sep 6, 2015 14:12
BUFFOON MAHAMA MUST LEARN FROM BUHARI
And publicly declare his assets.....as the upright and
anti-corruption crusader has just done

Akomea on Sep 6, 2015 14:28
Buhari smubs Dwarf Akufo Addo
When Buhari won the Nigerian elections, Dwarf Akufo
Addo rushed to go to meet him. It took 5 days before he could meet him in a private house. It was Buhari first time to meet a dwarf.. Sources close to Buhari said , buh buhari refused to meet Akufo Addo until Alhaji Gbadamoshie managed to convince Buhari.
Now see how quite Akufo Addo is about Buhari in Ghana. Buhari has again refused to meet him.

PRINZY@BONN-Germany on Sep 6, 2015 10:49
ALL WE ASK FOR: FREE,FAIR,CREDIBLE REG
I hope Pres Buhari will discuss about: The high rate of Corruption & mismanaging in d State. The bloated voter register which favour only Ndc party but not all parties.

JATO KWASHIVI RAWLINGS
THE BUHARI ANTI CORRUPTION SERCHLIGHT IS COMING TO GHANA, TO HAUNT JOHN MAHAMA AND HIS THIEVING NDC PARTY IN POWER. THE EXPOSURE HAS STARTED IN NIGERIA AND COMING TO GHANA SOON, AFTER THE 2016 ELECTION, WATCH THIS SPACE!!!!!!!!!!!

Buhari, Mr Clean on Sep 6, 2015 14:24
A very clean man. His record as head of state and as head of some Fedral institutions speak volumes. Unlike the Ghanaians who claim to be incorruptable on paper. He does not blow his trumpet because it is needless. Opposition in Ghana is not credible. They are thieves. 3% oil shares, sale of drill ship. MPs paid 5000 dollars to approve sale of Ghana Telecom, release of drug dealers because of party affiliation. The list goes on. Leadership remain controversial, no transparency. Buhari will not work for NPP while in Ghana.

Rangers
PLEASE MR BUHARI ,KINDLY TELL MR MAHAMA TO ADVICE BANK OF GHANA TO ALLOW DKM TO GIVE BACK CUSTOMERS MONIES TO THEM BY THE END OF SEPTEMBER 2015.ELSE WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN GHANA WILL BE WORSER THAN WHAT HAPPENED IN LIBERIA. SOLDIERS WHO ARE READY TO PROTECT THE COUNTRY ABOUT 90% OF THEM HAVE THEIR MONIES WITH DKM SO IMAGINE WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF BANK OF GHANA FAILS TO DO SO .I PROMISE WE ARE READY TO START IT IF BANK OF GHANA FAILS TO DO SO. I BERT YOU WE'RE NON STOPPABLE.

joe
Mahama of Ghana should ask Buhari for soft loan and pay
back the regressive IMF loan,and for both forge ahead how
to work together to develop the sub region Both nation
facing some economic challenges but Ghana economy
mostly hard hit where Ghana cedis in free falling against
major currency and inflation frankly out of control,and it
would be a forum to discuss free trade within Ecowas
members.
MORE COMMENTS; http://mobile.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=380058&comment=0#com

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 06, 2015
FTC for the second time today. Beetch imma boss grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by lekejob(m): 5:54pm On Sep 06, 2015
These people really respect Buhari, that's good.

224 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by tucky200(m): 5:55pm On Sep 06, 2015
Oh lord !
Thank you for giving us MUHAMMADU BUHARI PRESIDENT OF FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA (GCFR)

215 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by MISSNORA(f): 5:55pm On Sep 06, 2015
What Wailers are so blind to see ryt under their nose, is seen by some peeps in another country. #Saibaba

239 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by MISSNORA(f): 5:58pm On Sep 06, 2015
tucky200:
Axeurdaddy:
lekejob:
See una life!

9 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 06, 2015
So Buhari is now a new saint in Africa, even ghanians Wey bin dey do gara gara with us don dey loyal.

Isorait undecided

186 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by whirlwind7(m): 5:58pm On Sep 06, 2015
Hmmm.
Nice to see the respect Bubu is commanding from our naughty neighbours.
I earnestly wish it would be transformed into speedy action devoid of ethnic sentiments.
Nigeria has waited far too long for a government that can get things right for once.

Seriously, I see the present regime as the last chance we have to get things right. Everyone is just tired of all these politicians and their antics.

146 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by seniorklop: 5:58pm On Sep 06, 2015
Nigeria setting the pace. #proudlynigeria.
Wailers over to you.

92 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by honourhim: 5:59pm On Sep 06, 2015
Nigeria teaching Ghana lesson since 120BC.

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by Idrismusty97(m): 6:00pm On Sep 06, 2015
Wailing wailers over to you.

93 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by diablos: 6:01pm On Sep 06, 2015
Hope d skeletal, Fulani Dulllard wit no certificate wont go and call ghana east africa embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 06, 2015
I really think buhari's sainthood is over-rated

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by lekejob(m): 6:02pm On Sep 06, 2015
MISSNOR A:
See una life!
cant't u just face ur own business. Get back from me you...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 06, 2015
Mr. Tourism nigeria, president buhari. Touring around the world I knew wen the apc would criticise GEJ each time he travelled..but no p. My people always have short term memory

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by FreeGlobe(f): 6:03pm On Sep 06, 2015
When did Buhari declare his assets. Thie demonic party called APC should stop fooling Nigerians. Those comments were written by APC paid volunteers.. Enough of these propaganda

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by TechRev: 6:03pm On Sep 06, 2015
Fulani meets Hausa

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 06, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Wailing wailers over to you.
masturbator, face ya front

17 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by MISSNORA(f): 6:06pm On Sep 06, 2015
FreeGlobe:
When did Buhari declare his assets. Thie demonic party called APC should stop fooling Nigerians. Those comments were written by APC paid volunteers.. Enough of these propaganda
hmmmm.... And u r a female?

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by Idrismusty97(m): 6:07pm On Sep 06, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Yea even The Washington post, Aljazeera, BBC, Theguardian, CNN are all paid APC volunteers.

106 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by GudluckIBB(m): 6:11pm On Sep 06, 2015
MISSNORA:
What Wailers are so blind to see ryt under their nose, is seen by some peeps in another country. #Saibaba

Missnora, I thought you were in wailers camp! When did you cross over?

Anyway pardon me if I'm wrong. Wailers are blind to appreciate what they have!

Very soon,they will abadon the wailing ship becos it will definetely sink.its just a matter of time,.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by FreeGlobe(f): 6:11pm On Sep 06, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Yea even The Washington post, Aljazeera, BBC, Theguardian, CNN are all paid APC volunteers.
I only take Reuters seriously and go read what they said about the #100wasteddays smiley

14 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by FreeGlobe(f): 6:13pm On Sep 06, 2015
MISSNORA:
hmmmm.... And u r a female?
Go to the kitchen please

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by Idrismusty97(m): 6:14pm On Sep 06, 2015
FreeGlobe:

I only take Reuters seriously and go read what they said about the #100wasteddays smiley
Why don't you first read what glorious Reuters said about Amiable Buhari declaring asset.
http://af.reuters.com/article/topNews/idAFKCN0R417S20150904

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by MISSNORA(f): 6:15pm On Sep 06, 2015
GudluckIBB:

Missnora, I thought you were in wailers camp! When did you cross over?

Anyway pardon me if I'm wrong. Wailers are blind to appreciate what they have!

Very soon,they will abadon the wailing ship becos it will definetely sink.its just a matter of time,.
hmmm I'm APC buh I like being plain... I bash APC wen she's wrong

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by MISSNORA(f): 6:16pm On Sep 06, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Go to the kitchen please
better don't try me

22 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by FreeGlobe(f): 6:17pm On Sep 06, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Why don't you first read what glorious Reuters said about Amiable Buhari declaring asset.
http://af.reuters.com/article/topNews/idAFKCN0R417S20150904
Nothing was commented about the so called fraudulent declaration of assets. It was just a news that was reported. This is what Reuters opinion about Buhari's government looks like
http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/09/04/us-nigeria-politics-idUSKCN0R41O620150904

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by FreeGlobe(f): 6:19pm On Sep 06, 2015
MISSNORA:
better don't try me
Go to the kitchen

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by GudluckIBB(m): 6:19pm On Sep 06, 2015
MISSNORA:
hmmm I'm APC buh I like being plain... I bash APC wen she's wrong

Lol. I don't belong to any party, but I BELIEVE IN PRESIDENT MOHAMMADU OKECHUKWU BUHARI and I know he will deliver.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by olapluto(m): 6:20pm On Sep 06, 2015
ALL over the world, Nigeria is getting her respect back. Most countries in the West will start relaxing their tough stance on Nigeria because they believe we have a leader they can relate with. sai Baba. Mai gaskiya never disappoint me yet, just balance the appointments and we will be cruising.

44 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by bugzbunny: 6:25pm On Sep 06, 2015
Bubu... President of aweranistan lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ben Ayade: 'I Married My Wife A Virgin' / Helicopter Shoots Passenger Boat In Rivers State, People Killed / Disturbing Photos ESN Members Killed In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.