Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,194 members, 7,807,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. (51443 Views)

BREAKING NEWS!!! Again Aisha Buhari Cancels Planned Visit To U.S / Buhari Planned Genocide Against The Yorubas / Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by FreeGlobe(f): 7:41pm On Sep 06, 2015
Akposkool:
you think everyone is as myopic as you? Get a life
Get a brain... you are too gullible

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by abat4real37(f): 7:43pm On Sep 06, 2015
liberty300:
masturbator, face ya front
are you one of the wailers?

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by Akposkool(m): 7:44pm On Sep 06, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Get a brain... you are too gullible
you are too negative for a lady. Gosh can't you see the changes in the country already?

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by shamecurls(m): 7:44pm On Sep 06, 2015
[size=18pt]Wailing Wailers! Dinner is ready oooo! Come and eat ooo!

The fear of Sai Baba is the beginning of wisdom o
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by OXYGEN01: 7:45pm On Sep 06, 2015
shizzy7:
when I saw this post I took a long stroll down ghanaweb it has 88 comments

YOU Don't KNOW THAT HE'S VISITING.....NOT NO ONE knows
Am telling you the fact and you are talking nonsense. This news is only found on Ghanaweb .If its important the number of comments would've been even more than 400.Even news about dogs and cats attracts more than 150 comments. BWT...People only insult themselves on that forum. Not even one media station has reported this.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by Ilekeh(f): 7:48pm On Sep 06, 2015
Each country has its own wahala lol.

Go and check how racist they are towards my husband, Obama.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by 49cents(m): 7:50pm On Sep 06, 2015
MISSNORA:
What Wailers are so blind to see ryt under their nose, is seen by some peeps in another country. #Saibaba

The grass looks greener from afar

Africa needs strong intuitions and not strong individuals
Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by solonazzy: 7:52pm On Sep 06, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Wailing wailers over to you.
Dats Wat u get if u've got any trace of being a saint in u..... Ppl regard u above crime
Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by solonazzy: 7:53pm On Sep 06, 2015
FreeGlobe:
When did Buhari declare his assets. Thie demonic party called APC should stop fooling Nigerians. Those comments were written by APC paid volunteers.. Enough of these propaganda
R u in Dis country?....
Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by Tintinnoty(m): 7:53pm On Sep 06, 2015
FreeGlobe:
When did Buhari declare his assets. Thie demonic party called APC should stop fooling Nigerians. Those comments were written by APC paid volunteers.. Enough of these propaganda
See how frustrated you're so APC went as far as Ghana to gather up support for the president abi
Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by FreeGlobe(f): 7:54pm On Sep 06, 2015
Akposkool:
you are too negative for a lady. Gosh can't you see the changes in the country already?
Yes I only see the changes when I'm drunk. You mean these changes?
https://www.nairaland.com/2541951/suggest-propaganda-topics-buhari-apc

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by FreeGlobe(f): 7:56pm On Sep 06, 2015
Tintinnoty:
See how frustrated you're so APC went as far as Ghana to gather up support for the president abi
A party that denied their campaign promise will go any length to deceive the people with propaganda

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by FreeGlobe(f): 7:57pm On Sep 06, 2015
Ilekeh:
Each country has its own wahala lol.

[s]Go and check how racist they are towards my husband, Obama.[/s]
Stop coveting
Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by OXYGEN01: 8:00pm On Sep 06, 2015
Only people who visits Ghanaweb and nairaland knows about this visit because I've not heard it anywhere in Ghana until I visited Ghanaweb this evening.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by Abbeyme: 8:00pm On Sep 06, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Paid volunteers? Euphoria!

Volunteers and paid supporters are two different entities.

I believe volunteers are not paid individuals...

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by Abbeyme: 8:03pm On Sep 06, 2015
FreeGlobe:

A party that denied their campaign promise will go any length to deceive the people with propaganda

Pls show me a party that delivered campaign promises in 3months. We are not talking of cosmetic promises but effective and lasting promises...

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by FreeGlobe(f): 8:03pm On Sep 06, 2015
Abbeyme:

Paid volunteers? Euphoria!

Volunteers and paid supporters are two different entities.

I believe volunteers are not paid individuals...
Buhari's media aide appointed a set of volunteers on social media. I strongly believe they are paid
Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by FreeGlobe(f): 8:04pm On Sep 06, 2015
Abbeyme:

Pls show me a party that delivered campaign promises in 3months. We are not talking of cosmetic promises but effective and lasting promises...
I'm holding buhari to his own campaign promise of which he gave a timeline.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 06, 2015
Yoruba's and their masters
Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by shizzy7(f): 8:06pm On Sep 06, 2015
OXYGEN01:
Am telling you the fact and you are talking nonsense. This news is only found on Ghanaweb .If its important the number of comments would've been even more than 400.Even news about dogs and cats attracts more than 150 comments. BWT...People only insult themselves on that forum. Not even one media station has reported this.
don't tell me that am talking Nonsense,,,,,

You said No one BUT SOMEONE knows about it.....I Don't care about whoever knows AND I hope BUHARI comes back that same day...

AND YOU IN PARTICULAR ARE ALWAYS FULL OF INSULTS EVERY TIME,,, I have Noticed you on NL that's the MAJOR REASON I quoted you and as USUAL you didn't DISAPPOINT

Somebody quote you without Insult BUT you'll always FOREVER reply with Insults... ..Gaawwddd you're SO full of HATRED
I won't be surprised If All your post since day 1 on NL is ABOUT Insulting us,,,You do it on your Forums and Come here to Continue,,,

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by Abbeyme: 8:07pm On Sep 06, 2015
FreeGlobe:

I'm holding buhari to his own campaign promise of which he gave a timeline.

Oh! In that case, Go for his jugular...

Well, you might want to help him extend the timeline to cover for unforseen circumstances..
Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by Skoopy(m): 8:08pm On Sep 06, 2015
MISSNORA:
See una life!

Fyne gal!
Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by MISSNORA(f): 8:08pm On Sep 06, 2015
LieDetector:
are you jobless? I can get you a job.

#noOFFENCE
what an insult.... Well, this is weekend
Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by Yomboy4ever(m): 8:10pm On Sep 06, 2015
Idrismusty97:

MORE COMMENTS; http://mobile.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=380058&comment=0#com

Ghanians wey dey abuse us in march 2015, now praising us in Sep 2015.
Truly PMB is d chosen one from God Almighty

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by agarawu23(m): 8:11pm On Sep 06, 2015
babaYIBO:
The Nigerian conquest of the city of Owerri on 6 January 1970 signaled the collapse of Biafra's resistance, ending their Civil War. Lieutenant Colonel Chukumeka Odumegwu Ojukwu , the leader who in 1967 declared their secession, fled to the Ivory Coast. grin grin grin On 12 January 1970 Biafran Chief of Army Staff Major General Phillip Effiong surrendered to the Nigerian government, stating Biafra's physical and psychological surrender: [size=25pt] "We are firm, we are loyal Nigerian citizens and accept the authority of the Federal Military Government. We accept the existing administrative and political structure of the federation of Nigeria. The
Republic of Biafra hereby ceases to exist"
[/size] (Oko qtd. http://www.enotes.com/homework-help/what-were-causes-biafran-nigerian-civil-war-what-466264

My fellow Igbo flathea.d, as you can see, our coward grandfather as proclaimed that biafra is no morw in existence, why don u ask yourself why you are fihting a lost war?

ps: Iam a yiboo flath.ead grin
cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by Babe2sure(f): 8:15pm On Sep 06, 2015
qualityovenbake:
Speechless, even other countries seems to adore him more than we Nigerians.

A prophet has no honour in his own home.
Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by sam90s(m): 8:15pm On Sep 06, 2015
A prophet is not always valued at home.
Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by sam90s(m): 8:16pm On Sep 06, 2015
Babe2sure:

A prophet has no honour in his own home.
Apparently
Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by LieDetector(m): 8:17pm On Sep 06, 2015
MISSNORA:
what an insult.... Well, this is weekend
I'm sorry if the question I raised sounded contemptuous . Noticed you've decided to tow the path of introvert and ladyF hence my sudden concern.
Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by Realdeals(m): 8:18pm On Sep 06, 2015
OXYGEN01:
Who is a nigerian to a Ghanaian? Are you mad? No one even knows about this visit in Ghana. Not even one media station cares about this.Even the president of Togo got more publicity than your president.Apart from Ghanaweb try searching for this news on any Ghana website and check if you gonna find anything about this useless visit.
You and your fellow weed smokers might not be aware, but sane Ghanaians definitely do.

6 Likes

Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by Babe2sure(f): 8:19pm On Sep 06, 2015
sam90s:
A prophet is not always valued at home.

Hanhan! We typed the same thing at the same time. But I was a second time faster than you. grin
Re: Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. by Ilekeh(f): 8:21pm On Sep 06, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Stop coveting

Notice me notice me. Oya, I've noticed you. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ben Ayade: 'I Married My Wife A Virgin' / Disturbing Photos ESN Members Killed In Imo State / Dr Dele Afelumo's Response To Chimamanda Adichie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.