Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,286 members, 7,780,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:40 PM

Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) (77187 Views)

13-Year-Old Boy Cuts Off Gay Police Inspector’s Manhood In Katsina / 13-Year-Old Trinidad And Tobago Girl: "My Mother Gives Me To Men For Sex" / My Lover Gave Me Money For Weapon, Says Suspect (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) by midolian(m): 8:32pm On Sep 06, 2015
A seven-year-old girl (names withheld) has narrated how her father paid her after sexually abusing her at their Ojokoro Housing Estate, Meiran, Ijaiye, Lagos, residence.

Chukwuemeka Odunzie

The primary three pupil said: “My daddy usually gives me money after touching my private part or putting his penis in my mouth. He touches my private part when my mother is outside washing clothes or when she is not in the house.”
The victim’s father, identified as Chukwuemeka Odunzie, allegedly started defiling his daughter early last year.

Narrating her ordeal, the victim’s mother, Mrs Odunzie, said: “Last year, my son told me that his younger sister was fond of playing with her private parts. It sounded strange that a seven-year-old child would be doing that.

“I will talk to her, scold her and sometimes beat her. There was a time I told my husband.

“All he said was that if she was acting strangely I should take her to any of these white garment churches. I was alarmed when one day, while we were in the sitting room, she started touching and playing with herself.

She confesses to mother

“Immediately, I called her inside the room and asked her what the problem was. I asked her if anyone was fiddling with her private parts. She said it was her father that always touched her private parts and that after touching her private parts, he would give her money.

“I confronted my husband when he returned from work but he denied vehemently. I reported a case of defilement to Ebenezer Divisional Police and the policemen invited my husband for questioning.

“He was arrested later by the police, who gave me a report to take my daughter to the hospital. The doctor said there had been no penetration, but that there is an opening in her virginal and advised that the victim be tested for infection.

Family pressure

“By the time we came back from the hospital, the IPO said it was a family issue and that we should go home and settle the case.

“Members of his family were shouting, saying that I had no right to report the case to the police, that it was a family issue that should be treated as one. They pressurized me till I withdrew the case, after which he promised not to defile our daughter again.

“After I withdrew the case, my husband began to beat the children at the slightest provocation. And at times, he would beat them for no tangible reason.

“Two weeks ago, it happened again. I asked her what she did for her father that made him give her money without giving her siblings. That was when she said that daddy gave her the money after touching her private part.

“Her siblings said it had been ongoing for a while and that they refused to tell me because the last time they did, their daddy kept beating them.
“He puts it in my mouth”

“Her brother said whenever I was not around, or I was outside washing clothes, daddy would send him and his other siblings inside the bedroom, while he would ask the victim to kneel down in between his legs and bend her head towards his manhood.

“She also confirmed that after touching her, daddy would put his penis in her mouth.
“There was even a time my daughter was caught in the act with a four-year-old boy, who is a neighbour’s child.”

In his defense, the victim’s father, Chukwuemeka Odunzie, admitted that it was only once he abused his daughter and that he was not doing it for occult reasons.

Reacting to the issue, the Co-coordinator, Project Alert, Josephine Effah Chukwuma, said: “Apart from ensuring that the law takes it course, the main task is how to rehabilitate this little girl, whose life has been messed up by her father.

“This is because the abuse was not a one-off thing as the victim had become so accustomed to the act, that when she feels the urge and there is no one to touch her, she touches herself.
“There is need to rehabilitate her and her siblings, who watched.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/daddy-touches-me-puts-his-manhood-in-my-mouth-gives-me-money-7-yr-old-girl/

Lalasticlala

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 06, 2015
This is totally unfair, it is only on nairaland that igbo called their crimes yoruba or hausa's food

is igbo crime news food? shame on you igbos for saying "they have giving yorubas their food" for crimes commited and should be condemned by all Nigerians especially the tribe that caused it.

shame on you all.

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) by GOATandYAMtheory: 8:36pm On Sep 06, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) by Aminat508(f): 8:38pm On Sep 06, 2015
Moku ooooooooo whalahi this is bad embarassed

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) by midolian(m): 8:40pm On Sep 06, 2015
Some people don't deserve to have anything in between their legs ..As for urine, they can always pass that through their mouth angry angry

96 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) by loomer: 8:42pm On Sep 06, 2015
Ur wife mouth and pusssy no do u na ur baby girl u prefer.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 06, 2015
The name of the b-east is what I have come to check cry

92 Likes

Re: Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 06, 2015
iigbo people, this your crimes are to much. you have started a brand new week with it chai

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) by goodmorning40: 8:49pm On Sep 06, 2015
To remain with such a man after the first episode kai

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) by goodmorning40: 8:50pm On Sep 06, 2015
Onijagidijagan:
iigbo people, this your crimes are to much. you have started a brand new week with it chai
U dey crazii

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) by BlackrulesDworld(m): 8:51pm On Sep 06, 2015
Life imprisonment

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 06, 2015
he's raping his own daughter in lagos what a crime, he should go and do that in d beast.

#lagooners

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) by azzima(m): 8:53pm On Sep 06, 2015
I thought the Biafrans said that only SW people do dis kind thing......hmmmm

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) by Starships4u(m): 8:54pm On Sep 06, 2015
Some men sha..... Paedophile.... Wen we have a law that makes it legal to bleed a 13yr old girl, atleast u should get a girl above that age...... Please if u can't I can.... Cut his Dickson away

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 06, 2015
goodmorning40:

U dey crazii
what for? you don't just abuse without any reason r u insane? angry

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) by Yustash001(m): 9:06pm On Sep 06, 2015
Useless man...

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) by shizzy7(f): 9:10pm On Sep 06, 2015
MAD MAN

A DOG IS BETTER THAN YOU
OP, where is the PHOTO

He should be handed over to SOLDIERS,,They'll Show Him mad Love grin cheesy grin

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) by BCISLTD: 9:11pm On Sep 06, 2015
angry this life self...sometimes I wonder with the level of evil happening...if all the angels in heaven are sleeping. .

Check my signature Call or whatsapp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) by kennyman2000(m): 9:11pm On Sep 06, 2015
Mheeennn.. This's total rubbish..

1 Like

Re: Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) by shizzy7(f): 9:11pm On Sep 06, 2015
olaolulazio:
He's Igbo!
Tribalism Has NOTHING to do with cases like this

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 06, 2015
Too bad
Re: Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) by CLeAtHead(m): 9:11pm On Sep 06, 2015
OH lord I am very very grateful
For this big Food

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) by Ilekeh(f): 9:12pm On Sep 06, 2015
Hmmm

"Members of his family were shouting, saying that I had no right to report the case to the police, that it was a family issue that should be treated as one. They pressurized me till I withdrew the case, after which he promised not to defile our daughter again."

Of course.

This is why there are more reported cases in the SW than in the SE. SErners like to keep it on the hush. Sweep it under the carpet.
Notice how most of the reported cases of SErners pedophiles are in Lagos courts?

We swerners do not condone such rubbish. We punish it.

Freeglobe na your pikin be this? Old grandpa like yourself.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 06, 2015
Seriously its time we all take heed so we wont fall. With all these strange happenings around the world.....

Its safe to say the end is at hand

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) by MISSNORA(f): 9:12pm On Sep 06, 2015
Chai
Re: Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 06, 2015
nawa
Re: Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) by Davied2: 9:12pm On Sep 06, 2015
Okay I've heard!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) by slightlyMad(f): 9:12pm On Sep 06, 2015
Jesus!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) by abbeylli(m): 9:12pm On Sep 06, 2015
Shit he wasn't supposed to do such

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Prostitute Runs Mad In Owerri, Along Douglas Road, Strips Herself Unclad / Kenyan Man Who Locked His Wife’s Vagina With Super Glue, Pepper, Arrested / Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.