Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

//pictures Speak// Ilorin Version Of #madeofblack - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / //pictures Speak// Ilorin Version Of #madeofblack (34632 Views)

Can You Give Me A Sharper Version Of Same Logo ? Name Your Price Here / I Need The Animated Version Of This Logo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: //pictures Speak// Ilorin Version Of #madeofblack by herrdeustch: 12:12am On Sep 07, 2015
wow.keep it up OP
Re: //pictures Speak// Ilorin Version Of #madeofblack by tomiee(m): 12:19am On Sep 07, 2015
i must say, this is nice .
Re: //pictures Speak// Ilorin Version Of #madeofblack by iamkingzlee(m): 12:19am On Sep 07, 2015
i love this! your pictures are very nice too...
Re: //pictures Speak// Ilorin Version Of #madeofblack by 400billionman: 12:21am On Sep 07, 2015
xzibukz:
... I am also #madeofblack

We need more pictures..
Re: //pictures Speak// Ilorin Version Of #madeofblack by chukxie(m): 12:34am On Sep 07, 2015
Nice photos, Op. Good job.
Re: //pictures Speak// Ilorin Version Of #madeofblack by engrshakespeare: 1:16am On Sep 07, 2015
ICRMJigawa:
This imagines are wack.
Grow up

Not as wack as your grammar sha grin

4 Likes

Re: //pictures Speak// Ilorin Version Of #madeofblack by mufutau55(m): 3:01am On Sep 07, 2015
Very good. But get your apertures down and zoom on your subject to blur out the background people or objects...
If you can't do this with your lens, do it in your post-editing like Photoshop... Showing half body, cutting their head is not acceptable.
May be if you can post your Exif next time, more recommendations can be suggested. Thank you.

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: //pictures Speak// Ilorin Version Of #madeofblack by toluxa1(m): 3:22am On Sep 07, 2015
Mr Ibukun, I dey see your handy work....weldone bro

1 Like

Re: //pictures Speak// Ilorin Version Of #madeofblack by doubleportion: 4:32am On Sep 07, 2015
Prof Wole Soyinka said we are not black, we are SAPhiRE

1 Like

Re: //pictures Speak// Ilorin Version Of #madeofblack by lonelydora: 5:41am On Sep 07, 2015
Nice pix.
Re: //pictures Speak// Ilorin Version Of #madeofblack by claycares: 6:23am On Sep 07, 2015
I want become your apprentice, please tell me the camera you're using for these intelligent and brilliant images
Re: //pictures Speak// Ilorin Version Of #madeofblack by Kockane(m): 6:28am On Sep 07, 2015
exhibition:

Need anything from Jumia?
Contact me now!

Nobody will contact you now, later or probably forever if u don't find a better way to advertise urself. The above seems like a hawker shouting and commanding passersby to patronize him.

1 Like

Re: //pictures Speak// Ilorin Version Of #madeofblack by hemsquare(m): 6:48am On Sep 07, 2015
oga come Adeta round about come snap me........ I be vulcanizer...
Re: //pictures Speak// Ilorin Version Of #madeofblack by afelouz(m): 7:00am On Sep 07, 2015
How can you understand a simple art??!!! Mtsheee
Bonapart:
Meaning? I don't understand
Re: //pictures Speak// Ilorin Version Of #madeofblack by aderonkedeborah(f): 7:02am On Sep 07, 2015
K
Re: //pictures Speak// Ilorin Version Of #madeofblack by kuuljay(m): 7:05am On Sep 07, 2015
Op is very talented and should be encouraged unfortunately he is not interested in hooking up with people here on NL...i think the space is his limit
Re: //pictures Speak// Ilorin Version Of #madeofblack by padypadyng(m): 7:11am On Sep 07, 2015
My education faced a whole lot of setback due to my dream of becoming a music legend, I know I got sweet voice and I know my fans always like me to sing, but I was just alone, even out of all the possibilities on the internet there was no money to promote my songs online, but that was the problem of yesterday.

Today http://padypady.com have giving me a whole new possibilities and opportunity to dream bigger, I can now upload my music, videos, sales Ads and write a review about myself for FREE on a network of music lovers and also have my songs appear on all the greatest search engine. It may seem unbelievable but to share the truth is why your ready this.

Padypady.com allows FREE upload of music Mp3, videos, youtube Videos, sales Ads and it has its own short URL system that allows you to share you beautiful link on social and drive traffic to you content, it enables your fans to play your songs even without downloading them, it has both desktop and mobile version and it gives you what, Facebook, youtube, nairaland etc can not give you; the ability to place ads for Free.

Padypady.com is waiting to introduce you to the world

Re: //pictures Speak// Ilorin Version Of #madeofblack by kodlins(f): 7:32am On Sep 07, 2015
lekjons:
these people ain't black, u need to see a friend of mine, u can't differentiate his skin from the hair on his head!

The skin colour is not the central idea behind #madeofblack

2 Likes

Re: //pictures Speak// Ilorin Version Of #madeofblack by trojanjay: 7:34am On Sep 07, 2015
Ibukunnnnnnnnnnn.......

1 Like

Re: //pictures Speak// Ilorin Version Of #madeofblack by Pyeratedraymond(m): 7:35am On Sep 07, 2015
we r made of black 2 in my state..proud & always rep d state of Harmony...
Re: //pictures Speak// Ilorin Version Of #madeofblack by kikelomojessy(f): 7:45am On Sep 07, 2015
Must u reply him, wen many of us are admiring d work with nice pic quality.
yemaldo:

U know nothing about pictures
Re: //pictures Speak// Ilorin Version Of #madeofblack by aleem50(m): 7:52am On Sep 07, 2015
[quote author=fammo post=37744707]Nyc photos....keep em coming and more greese to ur elbow....abi more charge to ur camera battery grin[More power to your elbow is the correct sentence bro. Just trying to correct you ,no offence.
Re: //pictures Speak// Ilorin Version Of #madeofblack by Chartey(m): 8:02am On Sep 07, 2015
xzibukz:
Hi everyone, I am a photographer, this is like a personal project, showcasing hard working men, who are not ashamed of what they do.
all pictures here are taken by me @imageryplus on instagram.
this is a series, so watch out for more.
moderator can move the topic to a proper place
Please link up with Yemi Ajala in Ilorin. You can learn a thing or two from him.
Re: //pictures Speak// Ilorin Version Of #madeofblack by onelife97: 8:24am On Sep 07, 2015
lekjons:
these people ain't black, u need to see a friend of mine, u can't differentiate his skin from the hair on his head!
Pinshure or adonbilivit
Re: //pictures Speak// Ilorin Version Of #madeofblack by ephi123(f): 8:42am On Sep 07, 2015
I love the concept - MadeOfBlack, it is high time the black race starts to celebrate and appreciate its own. Your pictures are really unique as well, well done.
Re: //pictures Speak// Ilorin Version Of #madeofblack by Gmekx(m): 8:45am On Sep 07, 2015
OP WELLDONE, NICE PICS
Re: //pictures Speak// Ilorin Version Of #madeofblack by Lanceslot(m): 8:48am On Sep 07, 2015
Berrylite:
One thing I like Nigerians for is that, we don't give up on things easily. Always hoping that it will get better some day. I love such spirit.
Why give up when there's life? Death is the only thing Nigerians give up to, though not without a fight even when life is not worth living.
Re: //pictures Speak// Ilorin Version Of #madeofblack by fammo: 9:52am On Sep 07, 2015
[quote author=aleem50 post=37752467][/quote] noted sir!
Re: //pictures Speak// Ilorin Version Of #madeofblack by experimentist: 10:15am On Sep 07, 2015
Made Of Dirty
Re: //pictures Speak// Ilorin Version Of #madeofblack by ogaju007(m): 10:36am On Sep 07, 2015
Lovely pix... Was just looking for someone to help me take similar everyday pictures of everyday Nigerians
. Happy sad smiling crying rich poor needy etc can you contact me privately please.

Many thanks
Re: //pictures Speak// Ilorin Version Of #madeofblack by Bigajeff(m): 11:36am On Sep 07, 2015
Thumbs Up IBK, True defination of photography. You recognize one when you see one.

1 Like

Re: //pictures Speak// Ilorin Version Of #madeofblack by Neplusultra(f): 12:11pm On Sep 07, 2015
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Rate My 3D Paper-pencil Drawing / Buy Official Portraits of President & Govs and Any Type Of Unique Photo Frames / See The Controversial Sculpture Spotted In Benue That Has Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.