Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Advise Please- I'm A Security Guard In Love With A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advise Please- I'm A Security Guard In Love With A Girl (3351 Views)

Security Guard Spotted Having Sex With A Female Employee During Lunch Break-pic / I'm A Young Female With A Good Job, Do I Really Have To Settle For Less? / Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise Please- I'm A Security Guard In Love With A Girl by Nobody: 1:10am On Sep 07, 2015
Hello NLder's , I'm a security guard in love with a girl that is doing her IT in the company where i work., i have never felt this way for a girl before..but this particular girl attract's my heart., I don't know how to express my feelings to her coz i don't know how she will take it, I'm just a mere security guard and i know that most girls don't like dating a security guard..

pls NLder's, i need an advice.....i love this girl so much...what will i do to get her attention..??
It's 1:10am and i cant sleep still thinking about her

pls don't mind my English, I'm still a learner tho
Re: Advise Please- I'm A Security Guard In Love With A Girl by menix(m): 1:18am On Sep 07, 2015
How do u intend to get her knowing u re ugly...

Abii ur moniker no longer depicts u..
Re: Advise Please- I'm A Security Guard In Love With A Girl by histemple: 1:24am On Sep 07, 2015
Express your feelings and desires to her. Even if she turns you down, you have taken a bold step.

Please never feel inferior to any human being.

You never can tell, the feelings may be mutual. If she likes you, she can do anything to help you get a better job.
Re: Advise Please- I'm A Security Guard In Love With A Girl by kilokeys(m): 1:28am On Sep 07, 2015
are you a security guard?
or are you doing that job temporarily while you hv something else in the pipeline?

cos you sound defeated.

play your game well bro... and if u get turned down, no hard feelings... we lose some, we gain some

1 Like

Re: Advise Please- I'm A Security Guard In Love With A Girl by donholy28(m): 1:33am On Sep 07, 2015
Chase her...if she rejects u fine..move on
Re: Advise Please- I'm A Security Guard In Love With A Girl by correctyourself(m): 1:36am On Sep 07, 2015
histemple:
Express your feelings and desires to her. Even if she turns you down, you have taken a bold step.

Please never feel inferior to any human being.

You never can tell, the feelings may be mutual. If she likes you, she can do anything to help you get a better job.

Nice thought young lady.

And for the Security man,
Very good of you young and gentle security man, please go ahead and secure what ever you admired about her, but from a far distance till when the owner is ready. Lozz

1 Like

Re: Advise Please- I'm A Security Guard In Love With A Girl by cozy7(m): 1:39am On Sep 07, 2015
Okon, leave madam n face your work!

#MODIFIED
According to African China, "if u luv someone, walk up to her n tell her". Don't be shy n don't see your job as a plague, remember some pple are jobless, besides d bible says there's is dignity in labor. Bros, I can assure u thst if given d opportunity, u can date Buhari's daughter, it's all abt packaging.....it's all in d mind. Be confident. From what u just typed, I can tell u speak well (sha), so dress well (but not your security uniform oo), smell nice n compose urself n go get your girl. TRUST ME, SHE MIGHT SECRETLY BE HOPING U APPROACH HER.

1 Like

Re: Advise Please- I'm A Security Guard In Love With A Girl by Vikkie14: 2:22am On Sep 07, 2015
So, NL is now the Solution Centre?
Common Sense dictates that, when you find something/someone attractive, GO FOR IT.
Bro, Opportunity comes but ONCE.
Make hay while the sun shine.

Your Present Predicament doesn't dictate your Future.
Re: Advise Please- I'm A Security Guard In Love With A Girl by lekjons(m): 2:35am On Sep 07, 2015
Ugliest:
Hello NLder's , I'm a security guard in love with a girl that is doing her IT in the company where i work., i have never felt this way for a girl before..but this particular girl attract's my heart., I don't know how to express my feelings to her coz i don't know how she will take it, I'm just a mere security guard and i know that most girls don't like dating a security guard..
pls NLder's, i need an advice.....i love this girl so much...what will i do to get her attention..??
first of all try to maintain an eye-contact with her, and check the way she respond, if she didn't seem to be angry or u caught her looking at u too, then go for the kill.. but if she behaves otherwise, bros just carry ur gun and face ur job!
Re: Advise Please- I'm A Security Guard In Love With A Girl by xpac01(m): 2:49am On Sep 07, 2015
Ugliest:

My brother, you write good English you must be a guard with class;-)
Now this is what you'll do:
First of all start getting friendly with her, never conceal your intention to her yet.
Then after somedays, ask her what she thinks about a girl so beautiful dating a guard. Now observe her body language while she answers the question. Girls mostimes say something else while meaning something else. If her response and body language is positive as in with smiles and all, take it as cue and after a day or two open up and tell her you've been admiring her nice character and you'll like to take her out. While out with her just tell her you like her and some sweet nothings. Make it fun.
BUT if she responds negatively with every drop of seriousness and may be frowns, hmmm my brother just take your heart to somewhere safe to avoid regrettable embarassmentscheesy Goodluck Sir.

1 Like

Re: Advise Please- I'm A Security Guard In Love With A Girl by Nobody: 3:05am On Sep 07, 2015
Bros I feel you. Am also a security guard. But I don't feel or behave like one. My house is well decorated. I dressed nice and smell good. I discuss happening events with even my main Oga grin( ranging from politics, football).
Guy. I go with pretty babes, fair and intelligent. A babe visited me and caused an attraction in my office. Senior staff were lurking around. They couldn't believe a security guy can hang around with such babe.
Is not about what you do Bro. Is about your mindset and where you are going in the future. Break lose from your myopic mind.
Be bold and confident. Always show up with smiles on your face. Exchange funny remark with her. Compliment her looks, hair. Show her care ( not with your money ohhh). You might even be surprise she is need of someone like you.
Re: Advise Please- I'm A Security Guard In Love With A Girl by Nobody: 3:17am On Sep 07, 2015
Mr. Op I dont know what your future plans are you seem like a smart guy
Please while asking her out, plan to leave the security job and make something 4 urself
Cos even of she agrees to date you now, 3 years down she wont want to be introducing
her friends to a security boyfriend who is comfortable where he is
Forget all this romance stories in movies its scripted
Re: Advise Please- I'm A Security Guard In Love With A Girl by Nitefury: 3:59am On Sep 07, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:
Please while asking her out, plan to leave the security job and make something 4 urself
Cos even of she agrees to date you now, 3 years down she wont want to be introducing

Op take this advice seriously.. I mean seriously.
Re: Advise Please- I'm A Security Guard In Love With A Girl by Nobody: 4:06am On Sep 07, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:
Nice one. That's why I hurriedly gained gained admission in Uniport to get a degree. I used my income from the security job to sponsor my education.
Hmmmm, I fit do security as a youth, but God forbid that I will do it as married man. Leave my wife for house at night alone. I reject it
Re: Advise Please- I'm A Security Guard In Love With A Girl by Nobody: 4:06am On Sep 07, 2015
Incorruptible:

Nice one. That's why I hurriedly gained gained admission in Uniport to get a degree. I used my income from the security job to sponsor my education.
Hmmmm, I fit do security as a single guy, but God forbid that I will do it as married man. Leave my wife for house at night alone. I reject it
Re: Advise Please- I'm A Security Guard In Love With A Girl by Tipiflexy(m): 5:06am On Sep 07, 2015
I FEEL U MY BROTHER
THERE IS ONE PERMANENT THING IN LIFE AND IT CHANGE. FOR THE FACT THAT U ARE WORKING AS A SECURITY GUARD DOESN'T CHANGE UR DREAM IN LIFE. TAKE THAT BOLD STEP AND B SINCERE WITH HER. SHE MIGHT CONSIDER U IF U AV GREAT POTENTIALS IN U. SECURITY JOB IS NOT THE END OF THIS WORLD AND SHOULDN'T DISTRACT U FROM DOING GREAT THINGS. I WAS EARNING BELOW UR INCOMES SOME MONTHS AGO YET I DIDN'T ALLOW THAT WEIGH ME DOWN. I STRIKE TO MAKE IT IN LIFE N I THANK GOD FOR SHOWERING HIS MERCY UPON MY LIFE. U ALSO CAN BECOME AN ENTREPRENEUR IF U ARE DETERMINED. IF U BELIEVE, U WILL RECEIVE, STAND UP TO YOUR FEET AND SAY NO TO UR DEFEAT.
Re: Advise Please- I'm A Security Guard In Love With A Girl by pretydiva(f): 6:52am On Sep 07, 2015
Man up n tell her how u feel about her..shikena
Re: Advise Please- I'm A Security Guard In Love With A Girl by knostbrown01(m): 7:51am On Sep 07, 2015
You can be a driver and has a heart of Manager, depending on how you see yourself 'A MERE SECURITY GUARD'.... I see that you had even convinced yoursef that ds girl aint class of yours.. Man step up your thinking or find your class #bittertruth
Re: Advise Please- I'm A Security Guard In Love With A Girl by UjSizzle(f): 9:59am On Sep 07, 2015
Class struggle cheesy

Go subtle. Start with a hello when you see her everyday and don't go "madam good morning" undecided that stuff is shiiit. You greet her like you would if you were a colleague sitting behind a desk with her.

Stop seeing yourself as "just a security guy." Dude you ain't got no dignity if that's all you see in your labour. You've got to take pride in what you do. You're friggin' keeping all those niqquahs in there safe from some psycho out there. Why can't you see that

Study her. Some people are into the class shiit (can't blame them though) and some don't mind. Find out where she where she falls-- you can achieve this by seeing how she responds to your greeting.

And please have some sense. I don't know of any female that likes men who are all over her. Be calm. Responsible. Cool.
Re: Advise Please- I'm A Security Guard In Love With A Girl by noshiobec(f): 12:07pm On Sep 07, 2015
saw this post and this got me laughing because it seems similar to mine. I am a girl on my I.T in Ph living with my aunt. Her security guy walked up to me one faithful day handing me a note. Believe me i never thought it would be a love message but it actually was and at that moment i was infuriated but tried to hold back the anger. On a later thought i went with d music "if you love somebody walk up to her cause its not a crime" so he committed no crime walking up to him .So i gave him a simple No as an answer but ever since that time he doesn't talk when he sees me or let me just say i drew him into is shells.

I will say just tell her whats on your mind in order to relieve ur self of this luv hurt. If she doesn't agree you can just be friends with her or you "stay your lane "
Re: Advise Please- I'm A Security Guard In Love With A Girl by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 07, 2015
Thanks to you all for the advice,, i approach her today and she seems to be friendly, i told her that i find her interesting and would like to know her better, then she told me we are already Friends,... i dont want to be engulfed in friendship, all i want is a serious relationship with her.
Re: Advise Please- I'm A Security Guard In Love With A Girl by UjSizzle(f): 10:05pm On Sep 07, 2015
Ugliest:
Thanks to you all for the advice,, i approach her today and she seems to be friendly, i told her that i find her interesting and would like to know her better, then she told me we are already Friends,... i dont want to be engulfed in friendship, all i want is a serious relationship with her.
grin God will bless your hustle.
Re: Advise Please- I'm A Security Guard In Love With A Girl by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 07, 2015
UjSizzle:
Class struggle cheesy

Go subtle. Start with a hello when you see her everyday and don't go "madam good morning" undecided that stuff is shiiit. You greet her like you would if you were a colleague sitting behind a desk with her.

Stop seeing yourself as "just a security guy." Dude you ain't got no dignity if that's all you see in your labour. You've got to take pride in what you do. You're friggin' keeping all those niqquahs in there safe from some psycho out there. Why can't you see that

Study her. Some people are into the class shiit (can't blame them though) and some don't mind. Find out where she where she falls-- you can achieve this by seeing how she responds to your greeting.

And please have some sense. I don't know of any female that likes men who are all over her. Be calm. Responsible. Cool.
Are you a rapper?
Re: Advise Please- I'm A Security Guard In Love With A Girl by UjSizzle(f): 11:38pm On Sep 07, 2015
Ugliest:
Are you a rapper?
Nope.
Re: Advise Please- I'm A Security Guard In Love With A Girl by 2dice(m): 12:01am On Sep 08, 2015
Ugliest:
she is already your Friend...
Now this where the Real Attraction Shii works
Play your Card well ...and please Get to know her First
All DAT Glitters no be Diamond...
*we know wan Hear she Broke my Heart* ...
Re: Advise Please- I'm A Security Guard In Love With A Girl by Physika(f): 1:05am On Sep 08, 2015
This is epic I must say.

Op got everyone contributing intelligently. Wow.

NLers I know would resort to calling him all sort of names, making jest of him. Hmmm, this is CHANGE.
Re: Advise Please- I'm A Security Guard In Love With A Girl by Nobody: 5:49am On Sep 08, 2015
2dice:
she is already your Friend... Now this where the Real Attraction Shii works Play your Card well ...and please Get to know her First All DAT Glitters no be Diamond... *we know wan Hear she Broke my Heart* ...
thanks bro,
Re: Advise Please- I'm A Security Guard In Love With A Girl by Ayomel(m): 6:13am On Sep 08, 2015
What are u scared of? There is no harm in trying. She will either say yes or no. Just be your self and go for it
Re: Advise Please- I'm A Security Guard In Love With A Girl by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 08, 2015
How will I get an e.rection if I were in your shoes?

Asin I don't see myself dating a girl with an IQ /education higher than what I've got.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Most Silly Question Your GF/BF Has Asked You / The Ten Romance Novels You Should Read (an Opinionated Opinion) / When You Mistake Someone Else For Your Girlfriend(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.