Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,423 members, 7,808,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Your Site (and) Content. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Your Site (and) Content. (547 Views)

Submit Your Url To This Site, And Get Quality Backlinks There / Wordpress Site And Naija Adsense For Sale / Build Your Web Site And Web App Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Site (and) Content. by BlogOxygen: 8:19am On Sep 07, 2015
Hello everyone, good to have you here reading this. Now what a lot our clients (bloggers) forget is the effect of CONTENT on their blog.
No matter how much you invest in your blog, what makes or breaks your site's relevance is the content (not the container). Not the load speed, not the number of comments, not the logo and not even the web design.

Ever heard the word "Content is King"?

Now, for those that have a phobia for long articles, here are five quick points we think you should know about your site content this week. And I would try as much as possible to explain in simple terms, with minimal technical terms.

1. Traffic Maintenance: If making a post on Nairaland drives 10,000 visitors to your blog and that's the only creative original content on it. Tell me how you plan on making those people come back. To maintain your influx of traffic, your content needs to be in check.

2. Site Quality: We all have one or two sites we bookmarked. Why did we do that? Simple - Cos we love the info we got from the site. The content of your site is what readers would use to judge the quality. It's either a blog with great contents or a crappy 'no-tangible-info' blog.

3.SEO: This is worthy of a post on its own. Your site's SEO is not complete without taking care of your content (don't pay anybody that tells you otherwise). When giving clients SEO services, one question I never fail to ask is: "Can you make your site content original?".
What do you think determines your ranks on search engines? This is where most Entertainment and Celebrity bloggers get hooked.
Have you ever heard of "Google's Freshness Factor?"
Let's leave that for now.

4. Backlinks: I'll probably 'share' a post that has relevance to solving people's problems on my social media platforms, rather than a post like "Beyonce just bought new shades: Click to see photos". To keep getting adequate backlinks, monitor the relevance of your content.

5. Plagiarism: You knew this had to make the list right? A new Google patent currently being worked on (probably to be released later this year or next) would automatically put the link of where the original post on your site came from. Good news for all the Copy and Paste bloggers. Stop condemning other people's creativity. If you don't have the time to create an original post, pay writers to help you out (one of the services blogoxygen renders) .

In fact, Google hates this 5th point a lot.

Thanks a lot for your time, You all have a nice week, and don't forget to send a mail to blogoxygen@outlook.com for your questions, inquiries, and article orders.

God bless every blogger trying hard to make a living from their blogs.

1 Share

Re: Your Site (and) Content. by MsRemarkable(f): 8:35am On Sep 07, 2015
True story!
Re: Your Site (and) Content. by boldx(m): 9:26am On Sep 07, 2015
Blogoxygen, my respect! Please lets connect on whatsapp. 08034533668 is my number
Re: Your Site (and) Content. by BlogOxygen: 9:48am On Sep 07, 2015
boldx:
Blogoxygen, my respect! Please lets connect on whatsapp. 08034533668 is my number

Alright. Thanks. Adding up...
Re: Your Site (and) Content. by BlogOxygen: 6:14pm On Sep 07, 2015
boldx:
Added
Re: Your Site (and) Content. by DMLords: 1:20pm On Sep 08, 2015
BlogOxygen, I have noticed that all your posts are meaningful. Respect!

[s]Are you hiring? Quality content creation assured![/s]

Just saw your other reply and I will drop you an email!

Re: Your Site (and) Content. by BlogOxygen: 8:21pm On Sep 09, 2015
DMLords:
BlogOxygen, I have noticed that all your posts are meaningful. Respect!

[s]Are you hiring? Quality content creation assured![/s]

Just saw your other reply and I will drop you an email!
Alright. Thanks. Would be expecting your mail.

(1) (Reply)

Earn Money From Online At Home / Where Can I Get A Good Website Developer / I Need A Professional Wordpress Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.