Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:13 PM

Nigeria To Resume Oil Export To United States - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria To Resume Oil Export To United States (21581 Views)

Thailand’s Rice Export To Nigeria Drops By 91% / Nigeria’s Crude Oil Export To Crash To 1.72 Million Barrels In October / Banks To Resume Dollar Loans As Naira Appreciates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria To Resume Oil Export To United States by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 07, 2015
Bad news.

America is becoming self sufficient in domestic oil production.....so what's the use of buying our oil.

Nigeria should forget about oil.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Resume Oil Export To United States by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 07, 2015
When are we resuming production of our groundnut pyramids.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Resume Oil Export To United States by GabrielSuswam(m): 9:18am On Sep 07, 2015
Body Language
Re: Nigeria To Resume Oil Export To United States by femi4: 9:19am On Sep 07, 2015
Finally, N1 go be $1
Re: Nigeria To Resume Oil Export To United States by major466(m): 9:19am On Sep 07, 2015
Mynd44:

If India, China and Brazil increases their Fuel imports from us, we might not have any crude left to sell to the US.

We need options when it comes to buyers
I understand Nigeria need options but, more importantly Nigeria need her sovereignty back. Nigeria should be moving towards diversification. Nigeria need an economic base that she can control, not depending international oil markets.
The United States govt who are responsible for crashing international oil prices for her sinister plots will still do it in future. They did it in the 80s and 2014-2015. They will surely do it again.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Resume Oil Export To United States by ucheibeleme(m): 9:20am On Sep 07, 2015
GoOD To know .......today is my birthday so I thank God....can I get some likes.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Resume Oil Export To United States by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 07, 2015
[center][/center]
Re: Nigeria To Resume Oil Export To United States by Nellybii: 9:20am On Sep 07, 2015

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Resume Oil Export To United States by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 07, 2015
kennygee:
When are we resuming production of our groundnut pyramids.

Groundnut pyramids worked when we had a guaranteed market in the UK.Not anymore.

Plus....if you want to be a big time agric producer....you have to have a large bit of your commercial farming done mechanised. Not our peasant based inefficient subsistence farming.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Resume Oil Export To United States by Nellybii: 9:22am On Sep 07, 2015
Fernandowski:
stupid things happens when illiterate aboki becomes the president of a country

Don't you know anything other than to scream Northerner this Northerner that. Are you a robot?? Senseless he goat?? Onye ara

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Resume Oil Export To United States by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 9:23am On Sep 07, 2015
I hope 2 weeks later we would not hear america say we neva reumed buying nigeria oil because nigerian media can twist stories.
Re: Nigeria To Resume Oil Export To United States by efilefun(m): 9:23am On Sep 07, 2015
Thats why he signed about 60 private refineries just last month or so
mrvitalis:
Will it be bad if we have enough refineries that will refine all our crude oil produced. ... so we only export finished product and add more value to it??

Just asking... .. sha.
Re: Nigeria To Resume Oil Export To United States by netguru1990: 9:25am On Sep 07, 2015
hmmm... just observing though..

Re: Nigeria To Resume Oil Export To United States by seanjy4konji: 9:25am On Sep 07, 2015
Knowing and seeing where the proceeds from the sale is matters most....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Resume Oil Export To United States by ldpele(m): 9:25am On Sep 07, 2015
major466:
The script is being played perfectly. Get Nigeria play ball with the United States or reject her oil if she choose otherwise. Nigeria is doomed!
anyone who thinks otherwise, should be asked how old the person is.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Resume Oil Export To United States by Atlantian: 9:26am On Sep 07, 2015
Can someone tell Buhari to give me electricity for 24/7. I am damn sure that if Jonathan won election, more power plants would have been commissioned which gives me renewed hope that my kids dont have to live in America for ever cos of darkness in their father's country.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Resume Oil Export To United States by major466(m): 9:27am On Sep 07, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Whatever.... This is Nigeria last chance for diversification. The proceeds gotten from this opportunity wouldn't be looted and wasted under Buhari, Saudi Arabia have benefited too much from the US economy. Time to let Nigeria and Iran in!

Another heart breaking news for wailers;

Who still thinks Buhari visits to the US is a waste?
Time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Resume Oil Export To United States by 4stylz: 9:27am On Sep 07, 2015
9jii:
Good.
100 days or 100 years may God denied the Wailers good things from d change we fought for. make their condition unchanged.
God continue to shame them like on 2015 election.

U re full of shiit ; na ur papa get the country?
Re: Nigeria To Resume Oil Export To United States by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 07, 2015
major466:

I understand Nigeria need options but, more importantly Nigeria need her sovereignty back. Nigeria should be moving towards diversification. Nigeria need an economic base that she can control, not depending international oil markets.
The United States govt who are responsible for crashing international oil prices for her sinister plots will still do it in future. They did it in the 80s and 2014-2015. They will surely do it again.

Oil prices are crashing because

1.The Saudis deliberately increased their oil production.....creating a glut in the oil market to put American domestic oil producers out of business....because right now the US is becoming self sufficient in oil production(And yes....why blame the US for wanting to stop relying on imported oil? Must the US Buy oii from outside?).

2.Everybody is producing oil. Countries like Uganda and Zambia have discovered oil for instance. This further pushes down the price.

The problem is Nigeria must stop relying on resource exports....and invest in industrial development.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Resume Oil Export To United States by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 07, 2015
mrvitalis:
Will it be bad if we have enough refineries that will refine all our crude oil produced. ... so we only export finished product and add more value to it??

Just asking... .. sha.

We need 2 Refinery in Southern Nigeria, 1 in SE and 1 in SW..

also 1 in MB... My opinion thou

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Resume Oil Export To United States by HomoSapiien: 9:28am On Sep 07, 2015
Autolord:
Thank you GEJ for sealing this deal before handing over to this useless gworo baba

hahahahahahahaha grin grin naso craze dey start. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Resume Oil Export To United States by Mynd44: 9:29am On Sep 07, 2015
major466:

of course we need to diversify but right now, we are talking of growing the oil sector hence my reply. We cant say because we want to diversifyignore the oil sextor

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Resume Oil Export To United States by 4stylz: 9:29am On Sep 07, 2015
I know Nigeria cannot survive without ND oil that's why the north nor want separation
Re: Nigeria To Resume Oil Export To United States by Litmus: 9:31am On Sep 07, 2015
Hmmm, we're being controlled by oil like we're hooked on it.

'Pleas, please buy our oil'
'come on pull yourselves together'
'Please, you know we're good for it, we're good for it!'
'We'll reconsider if you agree to seek help by revisiting AFRICOM and Gaycenter rehab!'
Re: Nigeria To Resume Oil Export To United States by Rotimi47: 9:31am On Sep 07, 2015
bonechamberlain:
Lord have mercy, when would this country look elsewhere and stop all these jubilation about anything involves America.
India is also going to increase her import of Nigerian oil.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Resume Oil Export To United States by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 07, 2015
Sai Buhari............................................................................................................. shocked
Re: Nigeria To Resume Oil Export To United States by mediachirps(m): 9:33am On Sep 07, 2015
Mynd44:

If India, China and Brazil increases their Fuel imports from us, we might not have any crude left to sell to the US.

We need options when it comes to buyers
either of them are they not buying the same price per barrel?
Re: Nigeria To Resume Oil Export To United States by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 07, 2015
major466:

exactly my point....we need diversification and resource control..if oil price hits back at what it was during the good years our government might run mad once more and refuse to explore our other potentials as a nation....

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Resume Oil Export To United States by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:37am On Sep 07, 2015
kenonze:
Wailing wailers wont be happy .
That would say Jonathan signed the papers before May 29.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Resume Oil Export To United States by major466(m): 9:38am On Sep 07, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Oil prices are crashing because

1.The Saudis deliberately increased their oil production.....creating a glut in the oil market to put American domestic oil producers out of business....because right now the US is becoming self sufficient in oil production(And yes....why blame the US for wanting to stop relying on imported oil? Must the US Buy oii from outside?).

2.Everybody is producing oil. Countries like Uganda and Zambia have discovered oil for instance. This further pushes down the price.

The problem is Nigeria must stop relying on resource exports....and invest in industrial development.
Happenings in the international oil market is more of politics than economic. The US govt romance with shale oil productions for example was nothing but a political foreign policy vendetta than economic. it's very expensive to produce oil through shale.
More reason why Nigeria should develop an economic base that will not be subject to control by international politics.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Resume Oil Export To United States by 400billionman: 9:39am On Sep 07, 2015
kenonze:
Wailing wailers wont be happy .

Seriously, this line has been repeated 1,000 times.

Find another, while you fight for your pocket.
Re: Nigeria To Resume Oil Export To United States by Ugomba(m): 9:40am On Sep 07, 2015
Diversify the economy and stop these reliance on our oil.. Oil this, oil that. Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira In Free Fall, Slides To 280 Against Dollar - PUNCH / Concern For Investors As Access Bank, FCMB Others Lose ₦1.7 Billion To Fraud / Lady Returns The Extra N250k Access Bank Mistakenly Gave To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.