Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,564 members, 7,801,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Okada Transport Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Okada Transport Business (2906 Views)

Transport Business Opportunity: Earn 18k Per Week / Starting A Bus Transport Business / Setting Up A Bakery/transport Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okada Transport Business by Chydoo: 8:10am On Apr 05, 2009
Pls I need info from an experienced okada owner (not necessarily an okada rider) on what it takes to manage an okada transport business, especially in Lagos.

What are the risks?

Your contribution is most welcomed.

Thank u
Re: Okada Transport Business by shinepearl: 7:48pm On Apr 05, 2009
well, wat i will advise you to do is to run your okada biz on installment payment and not daily delivery.
daily is around N700 but if it is installment for 6 months is N5000k per week, which is less risky and allows the okada rider to be serious and even makes a lot of money for himself because wen he meets up the capital and profit, the okada becomes his.
Re: Okada Transport Business by Chydoo: 7:53pm On Apr 07, 2009
Thanx shinepearl.

Pls do u have experience in managing such a venture.

I want to know other specific problems faced during the venture.

reply will be highly appreciated
Re: Okada Transport Business by shinepearl: 12:51pm On Apr 08, 2009
i have experience. the only challenge you will face is if you are lenient with your bike men. you have to be a cracy man to run such a biz if you get wat i mean. and make sure you have a cutlass for serious biz.apart from this you will make your money sure sure
Re: Okada Transport Business by Chydoo: 7:09pm On Apr 08, 2009
Thanx a lot shinepearl.

I really appreciate.

Any other contribution will also be appreciated
Re: Okada Transport Business by favre2k(m): 7:59pm On Apr 08, 2009
lol @ shinepear, whats up with the cutlass?? on a serious note. i am located n the US and i can invest in this business if the idea and business plan is right.
Re: Okada Transport Business by Chydoo: 8:45pm On Apr 08, 2009
@favre2k

The idea is definitely right.
The business plan is where the home work needs to be done.

@shinepearl

Please, what brand of okada do u recommend? its price too?

I want to have an idea of expected profit margin using formula "5k per week for 6 months >= 120k"

Thanx a lot shinepearl

(1) (Reply)

Used Car Batteries / Is Tinapa Failing? / Why You Can Never Be Rich In Nigeria - The Bitter Truth!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.