Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,792 members, 7,802,517 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Man Sleeps With 7-year-old Daughter, Inserts Manhood Into Her Mouth - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Sleeps With 7-year-old Daughter, Inserts Manhood Into Her Mouth (1310 Views)

Ethiopian Lady Blinded By Husband, Her Mouth Permanently Melted Together.Graphic / Man Sleeps With Girlfriend’s Corpse After Killing Her / Man Forces Manhood Into 4-year-old Girl's Mouth In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Man Sleeps With 7-year-old Daughter, Inserts Manhood Into Her Mouth by oluwaSmith1(f): 9:21am On Sep 07, 2015
A seven-year-old girl, Nneka (not real name) has narrated how her father usually play with her private part and insert his manhood in her mouth.

The victim, who lives with her parents at their Ojokoro Housing Estate, Meiran, Ijaiye, Lagos, said the father would pay her after making love with her.

The primary three pupil while narrating the incestuous incident to newsmen recently said, “My daddy usually gives me money after touching my private part or putting his penis in my mouth. He touches my private part when my mother is outside washing clothes or when she is not in the house.”

According to Vanguard report, the victim’s father, whose identity was given as Chukwuemeka Odunzie, allegedly started defiling his daughter early last year.

Narrating her ordeal, the victim’s mother, Mrs Odunzie, said: “Last year, my son told me that his younger sister was fond of playing with her private parts. It sounded strange that a seven-year-old child would be doing that.

“I will talk to her, scold her and sometimes beat her. There was a time I told my husband.

“All he said was that if she was acting strangely I should take her to any of these white garment churches. I was alarmed when one day, while we were in the sitting room, she started touching and playing with herself.

“Immediately, I called her inside the room and asked her what the problem was. I asked her if anyone was fiddling with her private parts. She said it was her father that always touched her private parts and that after touching her private parts, he would give her money.

“I confronted my husband when he returned from work but he denied vehemently. I reported a case of defilement to Ebenezer Divisional Police and the policemen invited my husband for questioning.

“He was arrested later by the police, who gave me a report to take my daughter to the hospital. The doctor said there had been no penetration, but that there is an opening in her vagina and advised that the victim be tested for infection.

“By the time we came back from the hospital, the IPO said it was a family issue and that we should go home and settle
the case.

“Members of his family were shouting, saying that I had no right to report the case to the police, that it was a family issue that should be treated as one. They pressurized me till I withdrew the case, after which he promised not to defile our daughter again.

“After I withdrew the case, my husband began to beat the children at the slightest provocation. And at times, he would beat them for no tangible reason.

“Two weeks ago, it happened again. I asked her what she did for her father that made him give her money without giving her siblings. That was when she said that daddy gave her the money after touching her private part.

“Her siblings said it had been ongoing for a while and that they refused to tell me because the last time they did, their daddy kept beating them.

“Her brother said whenever I was not around, or I was outside washing clothes, daddy would send him and his other siblings inside the bedroom, while he would ask the victim to kneel down in between his legs and bend her head towards his manhood.

“She also confirmed that after touching her, daddy would put his penis in her mouth.

“There was even a time my daughter was caught in the act with a four-year-old boy, who is a neighbour’s child.”

The accused, Chukwuemeka Odunzie, admitted that it was only once he abused his daughter and that he was not doing it for diabolic reasons.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/09/07/man-sleeps-with-7-year-old-daughter-inserts-manhood-into-her-mouth/

Re: Man Sleeps With 7-year-old Daughter, Inserts Manhood Into Her Mouth by DONSMITH123(m): 9:22am On Sep 07, 2015
Holy Moses, Jah, Jehovah, Emmanuel.

What is this world turning into?

Your own daughter? This man should first be tested by his brain, then naked and flog at the village market square with 200 lashes.

Gbam!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Sleeps With 7-year-old Daughter, Inserts Manhood Into Her Mouth by agarawu23(m): 9:23am On Sep 07, 2015
With the high rate of sexual abuse, I begin to wonder if the world is coming to an end soon.

Are we to blame the woman for not giving her husband blow-jobb or we should blame the man for being crazy cos even if the woman isn't satisfying him, I dont think his 7yr old daughter is the next.

How I wish we are in the Era of Noah, I would have begged him to end this crazy world once and for all.

Bullshiit dey happen this days undecided
Re: Man Sleeps With 7-year-old Daughter, Inserts Manhood Into Her Mouth by prettytasha(f): 9:23am On Sep 07, 2015
shocked
Re: Man Sleeps With 7-year-old Daughter, Inserts Manhood Into Her Mouth by wtfCode: 9:26am On Sep 07, 2015
loool...does it mean everybody in lagos are jobless or something
Re: Man Sleeps With 7-year-old Daughter, Inserts Manhood Into Her Mouth by prettytasha(f): 9:27am On Sep 07, 2015
indeed hell is empty , all the devils are here
Re: Man Sleeps With 7-year-old Daughter, Inserts Manhood Into Her Mouth by dejavski(m): 9:27am On Sep 07, 2015
If her real name is not nneka y put it there You are among the problems in this country just trying to cause ethnic war.
Please confirm their names before assuming
Meanwhile this actually happened in.......
Re: Man Sleeps With 7-year-old Daughter, Inserts Manhood Into Her Mouth by oluwaSmith1(f): 9:31am On Sep 07, 2015
dejavski:
If her real name is not nneka y put it there You are among the problems in this country just trying to cause ethnic war.

did you really make any sense?

2 Likes

Re: Man Sleeps With 7-year-old Daughter, Inserts Manhood Into Her Mouth by DONSMITH123(m): 9:32am On Sep 07, 2015
prettytasha:
indeed hell is empty , all the devils are here

lolzzzz..Bad sharp girl
Re: Man Sleeps With 7-year-old Daughter, Inserts Manhood Into Her Mouth by agarawu23(m): 9:34am On Sep 07, 2015
dejavski:
when dey call attendance of ppl wey get brain, just answer ABSENT SIR !!! undecided
Re: Man Sleeps With 7-year-old Daughter, Inserts Manhood Into Her Mouth by dejavski(m): 9:35am On Sep 07, 2015
agarawu23:
when dey call attendance of ppl wey get brain, just answer ABSENT SIR !!! undecided

Check ur signature
Re: Man Sleeps With 7-year-old Daughter, Inserts Manhood Into Her Mouth by prettytasha(f): 9:36am On Sep 07, 2015
grin
DONSMITH123:

lolzzzz..Bad sharp girl
Re: Man Sleeps With 7-year-old Daughter, Inserts Manhood Into Her Mouth by agarawu23(m): 9:37am On Sep 07, 2015
dejavski:

Check ur signature
if you followed my signature, you wouldn't have replied me. angry
Re: Man Sleeps With 7-year-old Daughter, Inserts Manhood Into Her Mouth by Eunitwap(m): 9:41am On Sep 07, 2015
Bad,world!!!!!!!!! sad sadUhmmm
Re: Man Sleeps With 7-year-old Daughter, Inserts Manhood Into Her Mouth by agarawu23(m): 9:46am On Sep 07, 2015
Lalasticlala come and read o
Re: Man Sleeps With 7-year-old Daughter, Inserts Manhood Into Her Mouth by lalasticlala(m): 10:17am On Sep 07, 2015

(1)

Nigeria Army Lay Siege To Oke Oko Ikorodu. / Thieves Caught In Ughelli After Stealing A Tricycle In Warri (photos Attached). / Help! A Nairalander Lost His Phone To A Girl He Patronized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.