Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Police Teargas Nigerdock Staff Over Protest Of Unpaid Salaries (Pics) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Police Teargas Nigerdock Staff Over Protest Of Unpaid Salaries (Pics) (19433 Views)

Police Officer Cries And Shouts During Teargas Training(photos/video) / FirstCity Monument Bank Sacks 150 Staff Over 'Economic Downturn’ / Nigerdock Sacks 1400 Nigerians Staff Left Its Expatriate Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Teargas Nigerdock Staff Over Protest Of Unpaid Salaries (Pics) by scozy(m): 10:25am On Sep 07, 2015
NIGERRDORCK AGAIN after d mass sacking
Re: Police Teargas Nigerdock Staff Over Protest Of Unpaid Salaries (Pics) by KazeemKamal: 10:27am On Sep 07, 2015
Naija Police

nah wah oooo
Re: Police Teargas Nigerdock Staff Over Protest Of Unpaid Salaries (Pics) by ybalogs(m): 10:29am On Sep 07, 2015
Plz, in4m al Ur ppl dt travel or gonna travelling along Ilesha/Osu jnctn on Ilesha/Ibadan Express...dt Armed Robbers hv blocked d road n ar in operations rt nw, ds morning. Live witness confirmed it. Broadcast pls!
Re: Police Teargas Nigerdock Staff Over Protest Of Unpaid Salaries (Pics) by JoeCutie(m): 10:29am On Sep 07, 2015
Missmossy:
Our country though!!!

Must every issue be settled like this?
That's the language they understand fast and well.
Re: Police Teargas Nigerdock Staff Over Protest Of Unpaid Salaries (Pics) by wokomabest(m): 10:30am On Sep 07, 2015
Hmmmm police
Re: Police Teargas Nigerdock Staff Over Protest Of Unpaid Salaries (Pics) by miqos02(m): 10:32am On Sep 07, 2015
bad
Re: Police Teargas Nigerdock Staff Over Protest Of Unpaid Salaries (Pics) by yusufobinna1(m): 10:32am On Sep 07, 2015
EgusiSoup:
.as usual I knows the burukutu sipping burantashi kunu drunk dullard will do nothing about this. Nigeria is doomed. undecided

#EgusiSoup

stupidity at its peak

1 Like

Re: Police Teargas Nigerdock Staff Over Protest Of Unpaid Salaries (Pics) by KwoiZabo(m): 10:45am On Sep 07, 2015
updates soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Teargas Nigerdock Staff Over Protest Of Unpaid Salaries (Pics) by Richhard(m): 10:50am On Sep 07, 2015
EgusiSoup:

Is the dullard your relation? Who do you think is the dullard I am talk about? Why is you take it personal?

Go and work on your English bro, after that, you requote me with a sensible reply tongue

2 Likes

Re: Police Teargas Nigerdock Staff Over Protest Of Unpaid Salaries (Pics) by MadCow1: 10:52am On Sep 07, 2015
EgusiSoup:
.as usual I knows the burukutu sipping burantashi kunu drunk dullard will do nothing about this. Nigeria is doomed. undecided

#EgusiSoup

If your Papa and Mama fight, you go call Baba Boo.

If your Landlord evict you, you go call Baba Boo..

You sure say you sabi Wetin be president work?

1 Like

Re: Police Teargas Nigerdock Staff Over Protest Of Unpaid Salaries (Pics) by cpapa: 10:57am On Sep 07, 2015
I weep for my beloved country where are we heading to wat is d cost of these cutting down staff dat was hw Saipem played off more than 2000 staffs and they still keep the white folks govt nd nlc should look into these
Re: Police Teargas Nigerdock Staff Over Protest Of Unpaid Salaries (Pics) by ifeanyija(m): 11:09am On Sep 07, 2015
exhibition:
serious!

Need anything from Jumia?
Contact me now!
I need wife
Re: Police Teargas Nigerdock Staff Over Protest Of Unpaid Salaries (Pics) by blazetitov: 11:11am On Sep 07, 2015
EgusiSoup:
.as usual I knows the burukutu sipping burantashi kunu drunk dullard [/b]will do nothing about this. Nigeria is doomed. undecided

#EgusiSoup

hahahahahhaahhahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin

Egusi Soup my guy!! You don mix gbana/igbo with the egusi soup you took this morning shey? The last time i checked, that company was known as [b]Nigerdock Nigeria Plc
. so, wetin concern PMB with a PLC(Public limited liability company.)? PMB induced hyper tension might by close by oo. Sha take it easy.

In EgusiSoup's voice; GEJ till 2019 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Police Teargas Nigerdock Staff Over Protest Of Unpaid Salaries (Pics) by trux(m): 11:25am On Sep 07, 2015
The poster should correct the heading the reason of the protest is poor warfare,tax marginalization of blacks
We pay about 15% of tax wich is not remmited to FG or state Govt

3 Likes

Re: Police Teargas Nigerdock Staff Over Protest Of Unpaid Salaries (Pics) by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 07, 2015
They aren't violent in the images. The primitive Nigerian police is f**ked really bad!
Re: Police Teargas Nigerdock Staff Over Protest Of Unpaid Salaries (Pics) by orior5: 12:07pm On Sep 07, 2015
Nigeria police, dey will neva stop tramping on d rights of citizens, so long dey are been paid, I guess some of their relations works dere, they 4get dat someday will become a victim of unpaid saLaries, unpaid pention. Dat time na live bullet dem go take shoot dem.
Re: Police Teargas Nigerdock Staff Over Protest Of Unpaid Salaries (Pics) by draspi: 1:08pm On Sep 07, 2015
click here to read more https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=834758209976414&id=297737717011802&set=ms.c.eJw9z8kVxCAMA9CO5nnDS~%3B~_NTWJFHD8yMrRHnRqdqYzwX8OWGa4y18iNPsiTbneZKqFn5~%3B3ALbp5Fu3wzePte07oRG40~_ozzz~_adV9qRX5~_1Dl0w~_3W2P5ibIA96~%3ByeVNN7D~%3B7ehT9CXhv3y7U~_L977lyT~%3BPQEhX.bps.a.834757913309777.1073741890.297737717011802&source=48
Re: Police Teargas Nigerdock Staff Over Protest Of Unpaid Salaries (Pics) by anonimi: 1:26pm On Sep 07, 2015
Is this happening under Sai Baba whose "body language" fixes all things, including owed salaries by employers.
Why did HE allow policemen to harrass and oppress innocent, hard working people OWED salary for many months

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2829596_img6325197050325_jpeg_jpeg61db8b350e65ada0da8fdf4018fb03e4

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2611317_babamouthaction_jpega1638df5872892ac8b0fd1d92605145b
Re: Police Teargas Nigerdock Staff Over Protest Of Unpaid Salaries (Pics) by Martmore: 2:43pm On Sep 07, 2015
welcome to the zooo
Re: Police Teargas Nigerdock Staff Over Protest Of Unpaid Salaries (Pics) by favourlove1: 5:41pm On Sep 07, 2015
bashorunbazok:

Why not tell your 'smart' father to do something about it?Some of you guys are just doomed. It's so unfortunate to have some of you on the internet. You just grab your phone and start typing nonsense without thinking.
wise people ignore comments like the one above but you just proved otherwise.
Re: Police Teargas Nigerdock Staff Over Protest Of Unpaid Salaries (Pics) by AnnbabyHot(f): 6:07pm On Sep 07, 2015
Elan83:
my guy Mogul.o dey work dea,, mek notin hpn 2ram o,,else i go vex wt dat incompetent,inconsistent & corruption mgt,,mad ppl,,baboonz n monkeyz

Guy park well.. na only u get guy wey dey work there...

Attention seeker!!
Re: Police Teargas Nigerdock Staff Over Protest Of Unpaid Salaries (Pics) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 07, 2015
hmmm...
Re: Police Teargas Nigerdock Staff Over Protest Of Unpaid Salaries (Pics) by Martmore: 8:14pm On Sep 07, 2015
welcome to the zoo
Re: Police Teargas Nigerdock Staff Over Protest Of Unpaid Salaries (Pics) by themanderon: 12:51am On Sep 08, 2015
What most Nigerians don't understand is that the government has sold them out as slaves a long time ago, if you go to Nigerdock you see how the blacks are treated as slaves and the whites as the masters and this has been going on for a long time, you go to their country you are treated as slaves they come to your country they treat you as slaves with the help of the incompetent dimwits we have in government, and its sad to note that this whites might be labourers in their country but they come down here and they become expatriates controlling the graduates that happened to be Nigerians. Its sad really.

1 Like

Re: Police Teargas Nigerdock Staff Over Protest Of Unpaid Salaries (Pics) by skalespen: 1:14pm On Apr 16, 2017
u wnt blame the police they are just doin wt they are paid for or maybe d greedy manager has bribe them

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dana House Assembly Plant Sacks All Their Graduate Trainee / What Will Your Occupation Be If You Had Followed Your Childhood Dreams? / Meet NASA Astrophysicist, Hakeem Oluseyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.