Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. (55505 Views)

The Plants And Animals I Saw In My Uncle's Compound (Photos) / My Pineapple Plantation In Our Compound / See Our Turkey Reared In June Till Present. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. by BlackOnassis(m): 1:20am On Sep 08, 2015
eeewww. catfish are bottomfeeders.
Re: See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. by justice1000: 1:44am On Sep 08, 2015
good one, pls I hope its up to 5 months old.
Re: See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. by Lexusgs430: 1:54am On Sep 08, 2015
omoakin111:
This is my 2 years old catfish which i specifically reared for a special purpose.

And what is this special purpose ? And are we invited ?

1 Like

Re: See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. by miqos02(m): 2:11am On Sep 08, 2015
sweatlana:
My fish is almost 4 years old and 3 times the size of that!

I must say I now scared of eating it cos they have grown soo big!
share the pics
Re: See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. by 400billionman: 3:03am On Sep 08, 2015
sweatlana:

Picture...

1 Like

Re: See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. by dancoolD(m): 4:30am On Sep 08, 2015
Men when sabbi nor dey carry last...dat fish na sure meat for real men wen sabbi beta tins
Re: See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. by chichriso: 4:42am On Sep 08, 2015
ok... Continue ... dis blood you are sharing ..
Diaris god ooooo

. .
ChiCHRiso Sa::::CLICK MY SIGNATURES *
Re: See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. by chidifyn(f): 5:24am On Sep 08, 2015
sweatlana:

show us pix...
Re: See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. by onunwa21(m): 5:30am On Sep 08, 2015
I love fish head pepper soup...
Re: See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. by JoeCutie(m): 6:10am On Sep 08, 2015
At 'Ibari ogwa' Village, Owerri, this one (point n kill) will go for 25K. cheesy
Catfish! I love that shii more than I love my...lipsrsealed tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. by Deardeals: 7:06am On Sep 08, 2015
omoakin111:
This is my 2 years old catfish which i specifically reared for a special purpose.

what is the weight?
Re: See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 08, 2015
Wow, so big

1 Like

Re: See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. by Iboboiz93(m): 7:29am On Sep 08, 2015
Guy, show us the pond where you raised this fish.I believe you bought this fish for enjoyment as usual
Re: See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. by kingreign(m): 7:31am On Sep 08, 2015
sweatlana:

Pix or adonbeliv it.
Re: See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. by slodot2000: 7:36am On Sep 08, 2015
share your contact, i wanna buy some
Re: See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. by frisky2good(m): 8:24am On Sep 08, 2015
OP said he reared this one for 2 years meaning it takes 2 years.

Gmajor:
wow! how long does it take the fish to attain that size?

1 Like

Re: See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. by carzola(m): 8:26am On Sep 08, 2015
TaoBalinga:

judging from your signature, u are a very big fan of the weeknd shey?
i play beauty behind the madness album every day.... him and drake are the reason am strong to face this messed up society.
Re: See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. by TaoBalinga: 8:38am On Sep 08, 2015
carzola:
i play beauty behind the madness album every day.... him and drake are the reason am strong to face this messed up society.
ok. . It seems like i just met another version of me. . WE BOTH LOVE DRAke and The Weeknd..drake is so full of confidence and charisma ! Im still rocking his album..
The weeknd is the best thing to come out of america ! My favorite tracks in his album are . Only losers, often,aquainted,as you are.
The lyrics in 'only losers' is somehow absurd. . I mean he said 'only losers go to school, they cant teach wat they cant prove, ' what can you show me, that my heart dont know already'
enough said, the weeknd is the best thing that happened to music this year
Re: See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. by walemadu: 8:48am On Sep 08, 2015
some girls are just like that "big fish' grin
Re: See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. by bigiyaro(m): 8:59am On Sep 08, 2015
Owongtok:
2 more years it will turn to shark
lolzz, shark ko sharkiti-bobo ni! Maybe i should feed my german shepard for 20 yrs n it will turn to lion.

1 Like

Re: See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. by Laee(m): 9:08am On Sep 08, 2015
MosakuAW:

kiss Eja Aro pepper soup with Eko! Abeokuta people food don ready oooo. grin

na so ooo for stadium lol
Re: See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 08, 2015
sweatlana:

......... A Picture speaks more than a thousand words.

1 Like

Re: See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. by carzola(m): 9:41am On Sep 08, 2015
TaoBalinga:

ok. . It seems like i just met another version of me. . WE BOTH LOVE DRAke and The Weeknd..drake is so full of confidence and charisma ! Im still rocking his album..
The weeknd is the best thing to come out of america ! My favorite tracks in his album are . Only losers, often,aquainted,as you are.
The lyrics in 'only losers' is somehow absurd. . I mean he said 'only losers go to school, they cant teach wat they cant prove, ' what can you show me, that my heart dont know already'
enough said, the weeknd is the best thing that happened to music this year
i use to think EARN IT was his best track until i listed to the Hills and cant feel my face.... often is my favorite though...
Re: See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. by bosunjohns(m): 9:55am On Sep 08, 2015
What's the special purpose o?
omoakin111:
Re: See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. by Tinyemeka(m): 10:06am On Sep 08, 2015
admax:
Broodstock things shey?

Broodstock on fish that he has killed already?
Is the fish's name Lazarus? undecided
Re: See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. by ojeffo: 10:13am On Sep 08, 2015
I pray d person to ccok itt puts too much salt....all 2 yrs work gone ..hehehehehehehehe
Re: See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 08, 2015
This is serious. Kudos

1 Like

Re: See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. by ManTiger(m): 10:42am On Sep 08, 2015
I see mercury poison...
Re: See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. by MosakuAW(m): 10:50am On Sep 08, 2015
Laee:

na so ooo for stadium lol

grin lol.

Igboro guy! You don rock the whole Abeokuta. If you rock Egba, and you no reach stadium you never rock at all grin
Re: See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. by justmenoni: 11:07am On Sep 08, 2015
Of dis fish each dat time he no go sweet again..even now sef he no fit sweet much..pp u bera eat it cos if u save dat thin for wedding na Omo ooo cos if u go giv ppl fish wey no sweet he no go gud ooo

quote author=Owongtok post=37763346]2 more years it will turn to shark[/quote]
Re: See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. by aderonkedeborah(f): 12:41pm On Sep 08, 2015
k
Re: See The Big Fish A Nairalander Reared In His Compound. by Fundango: 1:34pm On Sep 08, 2015
BiggerBangs:
grin I fit finish this thing ...
Nop unless i join you.grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Planting Tomato - My Experience(photos) / My Snail And Vegetable Backyard Garden / My Trap Caught A Big Bush Rat (video/pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.