Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,676 members, 7,801,949 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

PRICE REVIEW: 2004 Nissan Murano ( All Wheel Drive - Clean Title) .....3.5M - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / PRICE REVIEW: 2004 Nissan Murano ( All Wheel Drive - Clean Title) .....3.5M (3593 Views)

2005 Volvo S60 Awd (all Wheel Drive 4x4) 2.5t N1.8 Million / Price Review 2004 Toyota Sienna Le / 2009 Nissan Murano All Wheel Drive ( Live In Nigeria ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PRICE REVIEW: 2004 Nissan Murano ( All Wheel Drive - Clean Title) .....3.5M by viperman: 11:01am On Apr 05, 2009
2005 Nissan Murano

TITLE: CLEAN/ NO Accident reported.
VIN: JN8AZ08W14W339036

OPTIONS:

Valet Lockout
Child Safety Locks Located On Rear Doors
Selective Locking/Unlocking
Power Door Locks
Vehicle Anti-Lockout
Power Decklid Lock/Unlock
Vehicle Anti-Theft Via Engine Immobilizer and Alarm
Auto Climate Control Air Conditioning 
Dual Zone Front Air Conditioning 
Front Air Conditioning 
Keyless Entry 
Power Locks 
Power Driver Mirror 
Power Passenger Mirror 
Driver Illuminated Vanity Mirror 
Passenger Illuminated Vanity Mirror 
Cloth Seats 
Driver Lumbar 
Power Driver Seat 
Intermittent Wipers 
Variable Speed Intermittent Wipers 
Driver Air Bag 
Passenger Air Bag 
Side Head Air Bag 
Rear Head Air Bag 
Auto-On Headlights 
Auto-Off Headlights
Alloy Wheels

e.t.c

PRICE: 3.450M

If interested kindly call me on 08068097693 or email: lexfrosty@ yahoo.com

Re: PRICE REVIEW: 2004 Nissan Murano ( All Wheel Drive - Clean Title) .....3.5M by viperman: 11:03am On Apr 05, 2009
more pics

Re: PRICE REVIEW: 2004 Nissan Murano ( All Wheel Drive - Clean Title) .....3.5M by viperman: 10:24am On Apr 06, 2009
still available
Re: PRICE REVIEW: 2004 Nissan Murano ( All Wheel Drive - Clean Title) .....3.5M by viperman: 10:38pm On Apr 06, 2009
cool
Re: PRICE REVIEW: 2004 Nissan Murano ( All Wheel Drive - Clean Title) .....3.5M by viperman: 9:02am On Apr 08, 2009
cool
Re: PRICE REVIEW: 2004 Nissan Murano ( All Wheel Drive - Clean Title) .....3.5M by viperman: 1:16pm On Apr 09, 2009
Still available and negotiable smiley
Re: PRICE REVIEW: 2004 Nissan Murano ( All Wheel Drive - Clean Title) .....3.5M by promise72(m): 12:42am On Apr 11, 2009
viperman:

2005 Nissan Murano

TITLE: CLEAN/ NO Accident reported.
VIN: JN8AZ08W14W339036

OPTIONS:

Valet Lockout
Child Safety Locks Located On Rear Doors
Selective Locking/Unlocking
Power Door Locks
Vehicle Anti-Lockout
Power Decklid Lock/Unlock
Vehicle Anti-Theft Via Engine Immobilizer and Alarm
Auto Climate Control Air Conditioning 
Dual Zone Front Air Conditioning 
Front Air Conditioning 
Keyless Entry 
Power Locks 
Power Driver Mirror 
Power Passenger Mirror 
Driver Illuminated Vanity Mirror 
Passenger Illuminated Vanity Mirror 
Cloth Seats 
Driver Lumbar 
Power Driver Seat 
Intermittent Wipers 
Variable Speed Intermittent Wipers 
Driver Air Bag 
Passenger Air Bag 
Side Head Air Bag 
Rear Head Air Bag 
Auto-On Headlights 
Auto-Off Headlights
Alloy Wheels

e.t.c

ASKING PRICE: 3.9M

If interested kindly call me on 08068097693 or email: lexfrosty@ yahoo.com

Oga Viper,

I hope there a mistake somewhere or there's some kind of explanation for this:

How come your car's VIN matches a different Murano for sale elsewhere. That Murano is 2004 SE as opposed to the 2005 SL your picture shows.

Here is a link to the car i am talking about.

http://www.cudlautosmart.com/UsedCar/VehicleDetails.aspx?vid=3736613&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

Will love to know sir.  wink
Re: PRICE REVIEW: 2004 Nissan Murano ( All Wheel Drive - Clean Title) .....3.5M by viperman: 12:58am On Apr 11, 2009
Promise72, What kind of nonsense is this Couldn't you have simply e-mailed me first if you wanted to clarify your misconception before raising false alarm on here?

Where, on that link that you posted as proof, did you see the same VIN with mine?
Kindly indicate fast before i report this post of urs to the admin/moderators of this forum, as i'm getting fed-up with all these virulent posts some of you make on sale threads under the guise of asking questions just to discourage potential buyers.

meanwhile, here's the VIN report for this murano and the other landrover i posted, checked by Oyenit.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-255257.96.html#msg3690197
Re: PRICE REVIEW: 2004 Nissan Murano ( All Wheel Drive - Clean Title) .....3.5M by Nobody: 1:38am On Apr 11, 2009
Promise72, I think the vehicle might have been listed on that other website prior to being shipped to Nigeria. I did the VIN check for Viperman on Oyenit's thread and the Carfax indicates it was exported to Naija in Dec/08.
Re: PRICE REVIEW: 2004 Nissan Murano ( All Wheel Drive - Clean Title) .....3.5M by promise72(m): 2:04am On Apr 11, 2009
wwheelz:

Promise72, I think the vehicle might have been listed on that other website prior to being shipped to Nigeria. I did the VIN check for Viperman on Oyenit's thread and the Carfax indicates it was exported to Naija in Dec/08.

viperman:

Promise72, What kind of nonsense is this Couldn't you have simply e-mailed me first if you wanted to clarify your misconception before raising false alarm on here?

Where, on that link that you posted as proof, did you see the same VIN with mine?
Kindly indicate fast before i report this post of urs to the admin/moderators of this forum, as i'm getting fed-up with all these virulent posts some of you make on sale threads under the guise of asking questions just to discourage potential buyers.

meanwhile, here's the VIN report for this murano and the other landrover i posted, checked by Oyenit.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-255257.96.html#msg3690197

With all due respect and good intention, the car is a 2004 as opposed to the 2005 you had advertised. So when i see you advertise a 2004 as a 2005 and i saw a 2004 car with same VIN number elsewhere, where do u think i am wrong for asking for an explanation/clarification.

I asked you to explain. All u have to say is that you made a mistake in posting the year wrong. 2004 and 2005 are different the last time i checked. So why are you all over me when the mistake is from you?
Re: PRICE REVIEW: 2004 Nissan Murano ( All Wheel Drive - Clean Title) .....3.5M by promise72(m): 2:13am On Apr 11, 2009
And by the way, the link works fine. When u click it , wait for few seconds and below is what should show up.

You can always let me know if you find anything different from the link.

Re: PRICE REVIEW: 2004 Nissan Murano ( All Wheel Drive - Clean Title) .....3.5M by viperman: 10:27am On Apr 11, 2009
Late 2004 manufacture is equal to an early 2005.

Still available
Re: PRICE REVIEW: 2004 Nissan Murano ( All Wheel Drive - Clean Title) .....3.5M by promise72(m): 1:15pm On Apr 11, 2009
viperman:

Late 2004 manufacture is equal to an early 2005.

Still available

Are u kidding? Whatever the VIN Report say is what the year of the car is. Period!. Rather than you to apologize, u just systematically side step the issue after u threaten to report me to the Admin like i was trying to ruin your sale. You make it sound like i have some hidden agenda here.

The facts remain.

The vehicle is a 2004 (as opposed to the 2005 u posted)

The VIN is the same

The ad shows it to be SE (as opposed to the SL in ur picture)

For whatever the reason or how we ended up here,  you are still responsible for the content of your advertisement. And if its wrong, its your responsibility to correct it rather than cry like a little girl   cry that you will report  me to admin.

And by the way, i am not obligated to email you first on any discrepancy(s) of your ad.

And after all that, all u can come up with is some kiddie shakara and side stepping tactics "late 2004 is 2005" even tho you have the VIN report before ever posting the vehicle?    Really   undecided  Why don't you try being a MAN for a change? It works!

And the last time i checked, you were supposed to be a car dealer  undecided

I am patiently waiting a contact from the Admin like you promise to report me. Have a nice day!
Re: PRICE REVIEW: 2004 Nissan Murano ( All Wheel Drive - Clean Title) .....3.5M by viperman: 5:05pm On Apr 11, 2009
Still available
Re: PRICE REVIEW: 2004 Nissan Murano ( All Wheel Drive - Clean Title) .....3.5M by Nobody: 12:44am On Apr 12, 2009
viperman

I'm afraid I don't agree with you. The model year is as indicated on the Carfax report. If you want to characterise the year in anyway, that should be some sort of footnote. I take exception to the report I generated being misrepresented in this manner, agreed you made your request on oyenit's thread and never made a request to me directly.

Should you wish to report this post to Monitor_1, be my guest and perhaps that can lead us all to a deeper discussion and understanding of accuracy in advertising specifically where model year is concerned.
Re: PRICE REVIEW: 2004 Nissan Murano ( All Wheel Drive - Clean Title) .....3.5M by inspiredm(m): 7:39am On Apr 12, 2009
[b]While I am of the Opinion that Advertisers must take full responsibility for the accuracy of informations on their vehicles described,We have to Understand that Not all Car Dealers/Advertisers in Nigeria have access to Carfax or Autochecks before Adverts hence the reason Vin numbers are Displayed for due diligence by interested Party(ies)

Most of the time, When the Manufacture date falls to the last Quarter of the year its always regarded as the Model year of the Following Year.

In this case I presume Viperman didnt have access to Carfax before Advertising or Inadvertently took the year for 2005 cos the Vin Sticker Date was the last quarter of 2004, However from the Vin Check, Carfax has clarified the car to be 2004.

The Issue of Model trim either SL/SE/S are not Usually Clarified by Carfax or Autocheck as they are in Most cases grouped in the report(s), For Example Most Checks on Toyota Camry Shows Model trims as CE/LE/XLE or Honda Accord Shows EX/LX/DX/V6, In the case of this Murano, the Photo posted by Viperman Shows SL All Wheel Drive,

The Carfax Report Shows 2004 NISSAN MURANO SL/SE ALL WHEEL DRIVE and Vehicle was Imported to Nigeria in 2008 which confirms the Vehicle Description Per the Photo and Texts, the Only Disparity is the Year which i believe was not to Intentionally Mislead the Public

While I agree that A Mistake was made by Viperman in the title, The Provision of the Vin number, the Accuracy of the Model Trim and Drive Train countermands any Intentional Hoodwinking.

Viper Baba, Modify the title to 2004/2005 So We can all Move On, Good Luck on your Sales, Happy Easter.

Inspired_m

Aare Bobagunwa of Nairaland
Ataneru 1 of Urhobo Kingdom/Nairaland
Osina Nwata Buru Ogalanya 1 of Nairaland
Osina afo nne ya lebe motor 1 of Nairaland
Sar'kin/Santurakin of Nairaland Autos
ODIONWERE of Nairaland
AKPU-NKU 1 OF NAIRALAND, YAGAZIE[/b]

Eze-Buruzorchni of Nairaland
Re: PRICE REVIEW: 2004 Nissan Murano ( All Wheel Drive - Clean Title) .....3.5M by viperman: 4:57pm On Apr 12, 2009
wheelz and Inspired , thanks for your contructive contributions smiley

inspired_m:

Most of the time, When the Manufacture date falls to the last Quarter of the year its always regarded as the Model year of the Following Year.

That line explains why the posting was titled an '05.
Re: PRICE REVIEW: 2004 Nissan Murano ( All Wheel Drive - Clean Title) .....3.5M by promise72(m): 5:53pm On Apr 12, 2009
viperman:

wheelz and Inspired , thanks for your contructive contributions smiley

That line explains why the posting was titled an '05.

You are absolutely right! Even when you have the VIN report in your hand. undecided
Re: PRICE REVIEW: 2004 Nissan Murano ( All Wheel Drive - Clean Title) .....3.5M by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 12, 2009
May I take this opportunity to express an appreciation for the constructive nature of the conversations on this thread. I also thank you all for not allowing the conversation to degenerate negatively.

It is noted that we are in April and some 2010 model cars are already in the US market. Last year, 2009 Toyota Corollas were introduced to the market as early as February! Thus the date of manufacture of a car is not directly related to the year model of the car. The reason for car models is primarily because improvements are made to cars with each new model. While the body may not change, various features, such as mechanical, handling, and safety features are improved.

To make things clear to buyers, I urge dealers to always post the actual year model of the cars they offer for sale regardless of their date of manufacture. All cars have only ONE year model. Additionally, customs papers show very clearly, the true year model of an imported car. One would expect to sell/buy a 2007 model car for more money than one would sell or pay for a 2006 model, as it were.

Monitor_1  
Re: PRICE REVIEW: 2004 Nissan Murano ( All Wheel Drive - Clean Title) .....3.5M by Igwe9(m): 6:14pm On Apr 12, 2009
In as much as the most important thing here is the Title and condition of the car, the model year is as good as calling A SPADE A SPADE.
Kaki no be leather naa! The VIN says it all,

Viper baba, do the damn correction. smiley smiley smiley smiley grin

Igwe
Re: PRICE REVIEW: 2004 Nissan Murano ( All Wheel Drive - Clean Title) .....3.5M by viperman: 2:19pm On Apr 13, 2009
Igwe.:

In as much as the most important thing here is the Title and condition of the car, the model year is as good as calling A SPADE A SPADE.
Kaki no be leather naa! The VIN says it all,

[b]Viper baba, do the damn correction
. smiley smiley smiley smiley grin

Igwe[/b]

Nooo i wont!!! grin
Re: PRICE REVIEW: 2004 Nissan Murano ( All Wheel Drive - Clean Title) .....3.5M by Igwe9(m): 5:12pm On Apr 13, 2009
viperman:

Nooo i wont!!! grin
Now! 'cos of Brain meltdown Economic meltdown problems, you wanna make me cry cry cry cry cry grin grin grin
Re: PRICE REVIEW: 2004 Nissan Murano ( All Wheel Drive - Clean Title) .....3.5M by viperman: 2:25pm On Apr 14, 2009
Still available smiley
Re: PRICE REVIEW: 2004 Nissan Murano ( All Wheel Drive - Clean Title) .....3.5M by viperman: 3:54pm On Apr 15, 2009
bump smiley
Re: PRICE REVIEW: 2004 Nissan Murano ( All Wheel Drive - Clean Title) .....3.5M by viperman: 9:23pm On Apr 20, 2009
still available grin
Re: PRICE REVIEW: 2004 Nissan Murano ( All Wheel Drive - Clean Title) .....3.5M by viperman: 7:21pm On Apr 21, 2009
still available  smiley
Re: PRICE REVIEW: 2004 Nissan Murano ( All Wheel Drive - Clean Title) .....3.5M by viperman: 10:52am On Apr 24, 2009
bumper
Re: PRICE REVIEW: 2004 Nissan Murano ( All Wheel Drive - Clean Title) .....3.5M by bigbumper(f): 10:35pm On Apr 25, 2009
viperman:

bumper

Thought you called cool

Monitor_1:

[color=#550000]May I take this opportunity to express an appreciation for the constructive nature of the conversations on this thread . . .

Calling one's peer a tantrum throwing child and telling him to act like a man is constructive shocked Anyhoo, this ain't the first time and would most definitely not be the last time you would deem your clique's submission as such lipsrsealed Absolute power corrupts absolutely cool
Re: PRICE REVIEW: 2004 Nissan Murano ( All Wheel Drive - Clean Title) .....3.5M by earthrealm(m): 1:06pm On Apr 26, 2009
@ big bumper.
wia hv u been!
Re: PRICE REVIEW: 2004 Nissan Murano ( All Wheel Drive - Clean Title) .....3.5M by viperman: 11:21am On Apr 27, 2009
smiley
Re: PRICE REVIEW: 2004 Nissan Murano ( All Wheel Drive - Clean Title) .....3.5M by viperman: 2:25pm On May 09, 2009
still available
Re: PRICE REVIEW: 2004 Nissan Murano ( All Wheel Drive - Clean Title) .....3.5M by labamba(m): 8:54pm On May 16, 2009
2.7m?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help: 2009 Corolla Gear Issues / SOLD Nissa Cabstar @ Reasonable Price / SOLD! XF SWAP. Used 2007 Mercedes-benz ML350 4MATIC. Asking:3m Location:Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.