Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Looking For My One And Only Lost Love! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Looking For My One And Only Lost Love! (1540 Views)

Who Is Still Hurting From A Lost Love? / Lost Love: Virgin Flight Lagos To Ph 30 June 2007 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For My One And Only Lost Love! by iGnite(m): 4:26pm On Oct 04, 2006
Help is needed Poleeeez!!! I met a beautiful, young, sweet but naughty lady a few months ago in Abuja. She 'appeared' to be my dream woman in all respects and we connected emotionally, however, I travelled and we lost contact because my line got stolen and hers possibly too!! Her name is Princess or Kiss. She originates from Lagos, she spent a few months in Bonny in 2005 and also a few months in Abuja in 2006. Information would be greatly appreciated as I would like to find her and marry her!!
Re: Looking For My One And Only Lost Love! by naijafan(m): 5:41pm On Oct 04, 2006
Jesus! what is this world turning into?

You obviously dont know shit about her and you're talking about marriage.
Re: Looking For My One And Only Lost Love! by iGnite(m): 5:56pm On Oct 04, 2006
Yeah, U're right NaijaFan. Maybe mariage is a bit premature, but i am desperate to locate her! She used to live on VI around Silverbird, She is a special lady but various circumstances have seperated us,
Re: Looking For My One And Only Lost Love! by amaka1(f): 6:01pm On Oct 04, 2006
hmmm, o dikwa risky o!
Re: Looking For My One And Only Lost Love! by iGnite(m): 6:10pm On Oct 04, 2006
I think its risky for you to post such a beautiful photo of yourself, You risk getting bombarded from every male under the sun!!!
Re: Looking For My One And Only Lost Love! by naijafan(m): 6:15pm On Oct 04, 2006
@iGnite.
wow, were you trying to see if amaka was the girl or somethin?! that must be a very tedious job. checking out of female profiles on nairaland. mehn, gudluck

@amaka1
I swear, if not for iGnite, i wouldnt hav checked ur pic. but now that i hav. . .
Re: Looking For My One And Only Lost Love! by iGnite(m): 9:51am On Oct 05, 2006
NaijaFan, so whadda ya think of her pic?? I think she looks fantastic!! I love the way the light catches her face, and it looks as if she could be an awesome chef too!! tha proof is in the pudding!!
Re: Looking For My One And Only Lost Love! by amaka1(f): 7:25pm On Oct 05, 2006
see me see wahala!

you guys sitting in here chatting away about me ehn?

what kind of pic am I to post now if that is me? God made me so now how am i going to do? hmmm

@naijafan
Re: Looking For My One And Only Lost Love! by iGnite(m): 8:30am On Oct 06, 2006
Amaka, me not a stalker type dude or anything, I was just admiring your picture and attempting to pay you a sincere compliment, Your recipes look great too!! grin Have a lovely weekend and go wild in all regards,
Re: Looking For My One And Only Lost Love! by amaka1(f): 8:48am On Oct 06, 2006
lol@ IGnite didn't mean itthat way o, thanks for the compliment btw.
Re: Looking For My One And Only Lost Love! by naijafan(m): 9:30am On Oct 06, 2006
@iGnite
whateva i think of her pic shldnt be of any use to you cos u are on a mission to find ur lost luv. scoping other girls would really be distracting.

@amaka1
would love to see you on a billboard soon!
Re: Looking For My One And Only Lost Love! by iGnite(m): 10:59am On Oct 06, 2006
My search appears to be fruitless anyway, and that photo and the look in her eyes certainly distracted me senseless; coupled with some written wisdom and a positive disposition, i am just a howling wolf at the mo, lets take it slow and go with the flow , of the salmon!!
Re: Looking For My One And Only Lost Love! by naijafan(m): 11:11am On Oct 06, 2006
@iGnite
you's a rapper? get her email address and mail her. ur flows may impress her. wink
what's the written wisdom and postive disposition?
Re: Looking For My One And Only Lost Love! by iGnite(m): 10:11am On Oct 09, 2006
SuperStylin on da weekend!! Sometimes women are extremely difficult to figure out and this I have made one of my life's missions!! They can be so feminine and awesome and cute and then the next second you are fighting about the colour of your curtains!! Its a lifelong learning process and its so important to have love, respect, chemistry and trust as your foundations!! Any advise would be helpful tho??
Re: Looking For My One And Only Lost Love! by naijafan(m): 11:56pm On Oct 10, 2006
Re: Looking For My One And Only Lost Love! by amaka1(f): 8:13am On Oct 11, 2006
naijafan, I think iGnite has been having some of superman's igbo sha! grin
Re: Looking For My One And Only Lost Love! by iGnite(m): 9:21am On Oct 11, 2006
Me a Nairalander, but me not be from this country. What (I beg) is superman's igbo??
Re: Looking For My One And Only Lost Love! by naijafan(m): 9:32am On Oct 16, 2006
@amaka1

culd u pls xplain to him?
Re: Looking For My One And Only Lost Love! by amaka1(f): 11:03am On Oct 17, 2006
lol

grin

igbo is what is usually referred to as ganja, reefer, I don't know any other names.
Superman is a proponent of the edifying qualities of the stuff. you should open a thread and ask him about it
Re: Looking For My One And Only Lost Love! by iGnite(m): 12:16pm On Oct 17, 2006
Maybe I should be smoking da we we to view my current dilemma from a different angle! The purpose of my topic was actually to find more information about this lady in question (Princess / Kiss / Victoria) I am trying to find out if she was a prostitute before or just a good time gal! You see the thing is that I do love her, but I am uncertain about a few things,
Re: Looking For My One And Only Lost Love! by naijafan(m): 8:12am On Oct 18, 2006
until you started lookin at amaka1's pic. guess you became disoriented. sorry!
Re: Looking For My One And Only Lost Love! by amaka1(f): 2:15pm On Oct 18, 2006
naijafan u too like toinstigate sha.
u o hear the man say he is looking for his "ONE AND ONLY"?
Re: Looking For My One And Only Lost Love! by naijafan(m): 6:31pm On Oct 18, 2006
make una no vex o. i hope he gets to meet his woman sha. but how come we r the only three on this thread?!
Re: Looking For My One And Only Lost Love! by amaka1(f): 6:35pm On Oct 18, 2006
I guess we are curious to see if he don find her yet?

Kai oyinbo talk say "curiosity killed the cat" make I commot this thread sef
grin
Re: Looking For My One And Only Lost Love! by naijafan(m): 6:42pm On Oct 18, 2006
no need to be scared, we gas welcome am when the wife land now. abi wetin u feel?
Re: Looking For My One And Only Lost Love! by amaka1(f): 8:27am On Oct 19, 2006
looks like he went to find her.

Hmm let's hope he will come and tell us when he does.
Re: Looking For My One And Only Lost Love! by iGnite(m): 10:08am On Oct 19, 2006
Kai, that 'broken' discussion has me somewhat confused!! Please dont leave me all alone! If I understand correctly, it seems you wanna leave me; Just when we were starting to ignite a few baby sparks!! grin Well I think that my quest is fruitless anyway and will have to move onto greener pastures. Anybody been to Pat's Bar on VI? Me going to Lag for a few days soon, so wanna check out a few 'spots'! Which is the best beach?? What is the Eko hotel like?
Y'all keep it tidy now!
Re: Looking For My One And Only Lost Love! by naijafan(m): 7:30am On Oct 20, 2006
amaka1, what do you have for him abeg?
Re: Looking For My One And Only Lost Love! by amaka1(f): 9:20am On Oct 20, 2006
ahn ahn naijafan? no be you dey VI?

Hook the bros up now. abi you dey fear he go come spoil your own runs? grin
Re: Looking For My One And Only Lost Love! by naijafan(m): 9:34am On Oct 20, 2006
exactly. smiley but i no dey enter all those places wey hin mention. wetin i wan go do for Eko Hotel abeg? and Pat's bar, ne'er been there. Na lazy people dey go beach to me. But nothin dey happen, he could check out the palms at lekki, i fit carry am go there self. Or maybe golden gate restaurant, i bet everyone has heard of that place. but i no understand, shey na woman hin dey find ni? dem suppose boku for abuja. abi now?!
Re: Looking For My One And Only Lost Love! by iGnite(m): 9:50am On Oct 26, 2006
Well, I thank the both of you for your information. Rather hard for me to understand most of it though! Will be lurking around VI shortly, so if any of you wanna hook up for a toot, let me know! in the meantime, give it stick in all regards!
Re: Looking For My One And Only Lost Love! by naijafan(m): 10:35am On Oct 26, 2006
just tell us when u're coming. my no. is 08033087184. u can give me a call anytime.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Serious Male Partner / Serious Relationship / A Whatsapp Conversation Between Him And His Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.