Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) (18714 Views)

I Am The Cutest Girl On Nairaland! / New Pictures From The Cutest Girl On Nairaland Lol / Why I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Pictures Updated) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) by MISSNORA(f): 11:25pm On Sep 07, 2015
CaptPlanet:

I can watch and tell her when she gets it right grin
hmmm hw much u go pay?
Re: I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) by denedene(m): 12:41am On Sep 08, 2015
you de bleach? undecided
Re: I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) by tohphunmie(f): 12:46am On Sep 08, 2015
Bamz:
Jennymama,

I though you were cute until I saw tohphunmie... she's a jewel! kiss
Lol...thanks dear kiss
Re: I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) by Bamz(m): 12:47am On Sep 08, 2015
tohphunmie:

Lol...thanks dear kiss

but where have you been? angry
Re: I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) by pussyeater(m): 4:42am On Sep 08, 2015
Eye Withness
Re: I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) by chichriso: 5:14am On Sep 08, 2015
you are really beautiful
. .

* ChiCHRiso Said ::::CLICK MY SIGNATURES

Re: I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) by tartar9(m): 7:26am On Sep 08, 2015
voodoo barbie doll
Re: I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) by yhermmie(f): 8:00am On Sep 08, 2015
why bragging?
Re: I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) by whizpa(m): 8:01am On Sep 08, 2015
Ozil ain't got nothing on u.. You've got that playmaker eyes.. grin
However, U try..
Re: I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) by wristbangle: 8:12am On Sep 08, 2015
dharay99:
orishrishi werey loh wah. lipsrsealed

O ko n posi. Awon asinwin.
Re: I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) by dekatrons(m): 9:09am On Sep 08, 2015
jennyama:
Did i just got ma mojo back? i opened an account on Facebook and between two months my friends have increased to over four thousand. Now that i am on Nairaland i guess its still going to be the same. i guess i am the cutest girl on this Forum. Guys what do u think?

Checkout more pictures on my blog: http://jennysworldng..com.ng/2015/08/check-out-my-pink-collection-pictures-1.html

Cheers!
Kiki...finest gurl on nairaland koh finest girl on nairawater ni..expected sumtin out of this world
To b realistic ure cute but not outstanding...what's the difference btw six and half a dozen
jennyama:
Did i just got ma mojo back? i opened an account on Facebook and between two months my friends have increased to over four thousand. Now that i am on Nairaland i guess its still going to be the same. i guess i am the cutest girl on this Forum. Guys what do u think?

Checkout more pictures on my blog: http://jennysworldng..com.ng/2015/08/check-out-my-pink-collection-pictures-1.html

Cheers!
Kiki...finest gurl on nairaland koh finest girl on nairawater ni..expected sumtin out of this world
To b realistic ure cute but not outstanding...what's the difference btw six and half a dozen
Re: I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) by dekatrons(m): 9:14am On Sep 08, 2015
jennyama:

Cheers!
Kiki...finest gurl on nairaland koh finest girl on nairawater ni..your mirror is deceptive...I will rate you 11.11percent if I am to rate
Just being realistic oh no offence meant
Re: I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) by Rajjah(f): 2:01pm On Sep 08, 2015
Ur eyebrow lines tho.
Re: I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) by Swegzfreak: 3:36pm On Sep 08, 2015
You, you, you, yes I mean u! 4 all of una wey talk say she fine una dey craze inshort na wayray u b! If its a guy dat did wat she did na 2 curse in papa awon wayray

1 Like

Re: I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) by SexyStrawberry(f): 3:47pm On Sep 08, 2015
Cutehector:
Ur frog eyes
WICKED!!!! grin
Re: I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) by exclusive7(m): 4:03pm On Sep 08, 2015
jennyama:

Cheers!
This chic most really be a dreamer..see you..... see prettiest.. I get attracted to cuties with cute eyes n sweetheart u don't have that..your beautiful but definitely not the prettiest..moreover the photograph is a photo shoot by a professional photographer and therefore it has been edited..post a real pic of u sweet
Re: I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) by moski5(m): 6:13pm On Sep 08, 2015
MISSNORA:
lol my beauty is at heart shaa not facially

though we cant it ....
Re: I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) by moski5(m): 6:18pm On Sep 08, 2015
I noticed twas d ladies complimenting d most

Op d lesson here is guys prefer yu ask n then they'll compliment yu .... I'll say yu r quite pretty

Pretiest on Nairaland that's a no no
Re: I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) by cooljoe(m): 6:36pm On Sep 08, 2015
U sha try, bt if u c gals 4 ds forum o. Abi na sarimah, or yourmain, nneka kwanu, tophaz, our ex queen Jenima, mifavour, madam mariolae, mrsphyno, men dem plenty o, even onila wey we neva c, I sure say she fine die.
Re: I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 08, 2015
cooljoe:
U sha try, bt if u c gals 4 ds forum o. Abi na sarimah, or yourmain, nneka kwanu, tophaz, our ex queen Jenima, mifavour, madam mariolae, mrsphyno, men dem plenty o, even onila wey we neva c, I sure say she fine die.

Lol.
Re: I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) by girlhaley(f): 7:24pm On Sep 08, 2015
hottest111:
Ok, maybe u'r d most beautiful gal on NL...wat of making attempt to be d most intelligent gal on NL;;; or u prefer being called beauty with no brain undecided ...

ahanahan,dats too much nw.....do u want her to wet her eyes....i no lyk am o

dnt mind him jhare bae....he's jst being too picky
u are cute indeed xcept dose frogish eyes...dnt quote me wrong
am nt hatin cheesy

u are
Re: I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) by Cutehector(m): 7:30pm On Sep 08, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

WICKED!!!! grin
hahahahaha, girls dnt like boys who compliment, dey like d ones who tease cheesy
Re: I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) by Cutehector(m): 7:32pm On Sep 08, 2015
girlhaley:

ahanahan,dats too much nw.....do u want her to wet her eyes....i no lyk am o

dnt mind him jhare bae....he's jst being too picky
u are cute indeed xcept dose frogish eyes...dnt quote me wrong
am nt hatin cheesy

u are
lmao she doesn't hav frog eyes jor.. I only wrote dat to get her attention... tongue. And I did grin
Re: I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) by girlhaley(f): 7:40pm On Sep 08, 2015
Cutehector:
lmao she doesn't hav frog eyes jor.. I only wrote dat to get her attention... tongue. And I did grin
lol....she did have it jhare
once more,m nt hatin....cheesy
Re: I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) by naijaboiy: 7:42pm On Sep 08, 2015
Lool,,see the way people are drooling all over for a picture that is not verified to be the Op's.

Those who are sharp enough will know it's only a ploy to get people to her blog nothing more. grin
Re: I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) by Cutehector(m): 7:44pm On Sep 08, 2015
girlhaley:

lol....she did have it jhare
once more,m nt hatin....cheesy
no she doesn't.. And you are definitely hating.. Why not put up ur pic, let's see wat kinda eyes u gat! cheesy
Re: I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) by girlhaley(f): 7:51pm On Sep 08, 2015
Cutehector:
no she doesn't.. And you are definitely hating.. Why not put up ur pic, let's see wat kinda eyes u gat! cheesy
cut it off mahn....
Am nt here 4 dat....
#teamloyal# cheesy
Re: I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) by Cutehector(m): 7:58pm On Sep 08, 2015
girlhaley:

cut it off mahn....
Am nt here 4 dat....
#teamloyal# cheesy
so wat u here for bae? wink
Re: I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) by Fulaboy(m): 8:00pm On Sep 08, 2015
YourMain:

Lol.
I'm sorry sad I stole your dp embarassed I've no any other option
Re: I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 08, 2015
Fulaboy:
I'm sorry sad I stole your dp embarassed I've no any other option

Lol stole my dp ? Where? Why ?
Re: I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) by girlhaley(f): 8:05pm On Sep 08, 2015
Cutehector:
so wat u here for bae? wink
u dnt need dat deargrin #teamloyal#cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? / Are Virgins Still Respected? / Meet The Guy With The Biggest Butts And Curves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.