Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,704 members, 7,805,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Foluke Daramola Is Pregnant Again For Her New Hubby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Foluke Daramola Is Pregnant Again For Her New Hubby (38935 Views)

Amanda, Davido's Baby Mama Wants To Get Pregnant Again [PICS] / Don jazzy Reacts To Tiwa Savage’s Statement On Getting Pregnant Again (photos) / Foluke Daramola Is Ambassador For Gender Based Violence, GBV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foluke Daramola Is Pregnant Again For Her New Hubby by harveypienews: 4:42pm On Sep 07, 2015
Actress Foluke Daramola is pregnant.

Foluke who got married to Kayode Salako in 2013 is expecting the couple’s first child.

Though both Foluke and Kayode have once been married with kids, this will be the couple’s first child together.
[img]http://4.bp..com/-wh_tAAOLcWI/Ve2d2IzQeaI/AAAAAAAB-aE/QYw05ZaAB2A/s1600/f2.png[/img]

http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/09/yoruba-actress-foluke-daramola-is.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foluke Daramola Is Pregnant Again For Her New Hubby by hanubarbie(f): 6:38pm On Sep 07, 2015
undecidedMadam too much makeup

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foluke Daramola Is Pregnant Again For Her New Hubby by ylaa(f): 7:41pm On Sep 07, 2015
Though both Foluke and Kayode have once been married with kids, this will be the couple’s first child together.
MUST YOU TELL US THEY HAVE BEEN MARRIED BEFORE.
AMEBO
CONGRATS DEAR
WISHING U A SAFE DELIVERY

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Foluke Daramola Is Pregnant Again For Her New Hubby by amhackdee(m): 7:41pm On Sep 07, 2015
grin
Re: Foluke Daramola Is Pregnant Again For Her New Hubby by IYADARA(f): 7:42pm On Sep 07, 2015
;DD. Her pics reminds me of WILLY WILLY cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Foluke Daramola Is Pregnant Again For Her New Hubby by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:42pm On Sep 07, 2015
Kai!

The spirit of WORLDLINESS!!!

Makes you wear excessive makeover and look like a vampire

Makes you wear hair styles not different from the mad person on the street

Makes you dress half-naked and therefore not different from a mad person on the road

Makes you wear mini skirt when you have a bow leg

Makes you wear yoga pants even though you have a K-leg

Makes you wear a jumper even though you are pot bellied

Makes you wear strapless gown with all the stretch marks in the world

Makes you wear hugs when you actually have no shape
This spirit deceives you when you stand in front of the mirror or when people stare at you, saying "wow you look good, everyone is starring at you"

If only ladies knew that most guys feel sorry for their dressing cry

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Foluke Daramola Is Pregnant Again For Her New Hubby by UnknownT: 7:42pm On Sep 07, 2015
Popular? How come i dont know her. Even the poster below me doesnt know her too

3 Likes

Re: Foluke Daramola Is Pregnant Again For Her New Hubby by LblaqueHaven(m): 7:42pm On Sep 07, 2015
Lucky her, after all this years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foluke Daramola Is Pregnant Again For Her New Hubby by lonelydora: 7:42pm On Sep 07, 2015
I have nothing to say since i don't know her.
Re: Foluke Daramola Is Pregnant Again For Her New Hubby by tattesco(m): 7:42pm On Sep 07, 2015
K
Re: Foluke Daramola Is Pregnant Again For Her New Hubby by Harkynkunle(m): 7:43pm On Sep 07, 2015
s
Re: Foluke Daramola Is Pregnant Again For Her New Hubby by engrkaz(m): 7:43pm On Sep 07, 2015
Good for them
Re: Foluke Daramola Is Pregnant Again For Her New Hubby by ribbit: 7:43pm On Sep 07, 2015
they both wowor angry

3 Likes

Re: Foluke Daramola Is Pregnant Again For Her New Hubby by youngaz(m): 7:43pm On Sep 07, 2015
wait she will somehw become bigger oooo cool cool cool cool

5 Likes

Re: Foluke Daramola Is Pregnant Again For Her New Hubby by kokoA(m): 7:43pm On Sep 07, 2015
Her baby won't lack protein at all.

2 Likes

Re: Foluke Daramola Is Pregnant Again For Her New Hubby by Kayendy(m): 7:43pm On Sep 07, 2015
How is she popular Abi una wan just makke am popular now... after now, I won't even remember her name
Re: Foluke Daramola Is Pregnant Again For Her New Hubby by Richie0974: 7:43pm On Sep 07, 2015
Good for her
Re: Foluke Daramola Is Pregnant Again For Her New Hubby by kennyman2000(m): 7:44pm On Sep 07, 2015
just envying that unborn baby.. The baby will enjoy those gigantic boobs..

Make i just use this medium yarn the baby make him no take too much of the boobs cos the boobs have gone through so much rough times from the hands of dick & harry in movie productions.

Too much of it may contaminate his brain in future

wouldnt want him to be a nairaland troll in future.

I hope seun gets to see this and ask me to drop my acct details cos i just saved his forum from a future troll.

Check my signature for ur customised wristbands.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foluke Daramola Is Pregnant Again For Her New Hubby by Demmocrats(m): 7:44pm On Sep 07, 2015
To be honest true love is priceless

When you find one cherish it because its few that came too this world that experienced what you are enjoying with her.

1 Like

Re: Foluke Daramola Is Pregnant Again For Her New Hubby by Buho(m): 7:44pm On Sep 07, 2015
so she has old hubby meanwhile Happy birth day to my dad and i am wishing him many more happy years. By the grace of God when he celebrates again next year i would get him a g-wagon.

7 Likes

Re: Foluke Daramola Is Pregnant Again For Her New Hubby by adesegun121(m): 7:45pm On Sep 07, 2015
Congrat

1 Like

Re: Foluke Daramola Is Pregnant Again For Her New Hubby by happney65: 7:45pm On Sep 07, 2015
hanubarbie:
undecidedMadam too much makeup

3much sef.. grin
Re: Foluke Daramola Is Pregnant Again For Her New Hubby by Bangx(m): 7:45pm On Sep 07, 2015
E good...
Re: Foluke Daramola Is Pregnant Again For Her New Hubby by Lero15(m): 7:45pm On Sep 07, 2015
She used to be cute. This make up no be am at all.

Mary Kay turning cute girls to something else undecided and "something else" girls to temporary fine girls undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foluke Daramola Is Pregnant Again For Her New Hubby by pretydiva(f): 7:46pm On Sep 07, 2015
Congrats..buh she should watch her weight b4 it gets out of hand

2 Likes

Re: Foluke Daramola Is Pregnant Again For Her New Hubby by abdulwasi2sure: 7:47pm On Sep 07, 2015
orie wambe

1 Like

Re: Foluke Daramola Is Pregnant Again For Her New Hubby by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 07, 2015
This one weight go break scale

3 Likes

Re: Foluke Daramola Is Pregnant Again For Her New Hubby by tola9ja: 7:48pm On Sep 07, 2015
Aminat508 YOU ARE THE NEXT TO GET lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Foluke Daramola Is Pregnant Again For Her New Hubby by Holyfield1(m): 7:48pm On Sep 07, 2015
I hate big sagged oranges

2 Likes

Re: Foluke Daramola Is Pregnant Again For Her New Hubby by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 07, 2015
And it is a front page news...ok

1 Like

Re: Foluke Daramola Is Pregnant Again For Her New Hubby by jimfend: 7:48pm On Sep 07, 2015
mtcheew!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Koker: "Female Fans Send Nude Pictures Randomly To Me" / Yemi Alade Stuns In Ankara Shorts And Shoe [photo] / Genevieve Nnaji Looks Dashing In New Instagram Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.