Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,761 members, 7,802,322 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Priceless - Photo Of Biafra Republic's Police Crest - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Priceless - Photo Of Biafra Republic's Police Crest (4096 Views)

Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu / Tinubu Is A Priceless Asset To APC – PMB / Itsekiri Nation Disowns Calls For Creation Of Biafra Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Priceless - Photo Of Biafra Republic's Police Crest by ArodewilliamsT: 7:13pm On Sep 07, 2015
FrankValency:
laughs,and u think your Biafra can live in peace,who would lead u,the very insultive Nnamdi I've listened to? Or the despearte guys on internet or on the streets that can do anything for money? Guy leave matter for mathias o,if u tell yourself the truth,hustle hard and make it o,forget that Mirage called Biafra.

What ethnic group are you? You can never say it because you are cowardly and think everyone is like you. Though you smell yoruba, i'm expecting to shout 'we the SS" like a sh1t-eating yorruber who hides his from his tribe online.

2 Likes

Re: Priceless - Photo Of Biafra Republic's Police Crest by EasternLionn: 7:25pm On Sep 07, 2015
FrankValency:
Onye aturu ilu ma kowa ya,I mara na ego eji nu nne ya bu na efu. Stop barking

Enyia go and Sidon.

2 Likes

Re: Priceless - Photo Of Biafra Republic's Police Crest by FrankValency(m): 7:29pm On Sep 07, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

What ethnic group are you? You can never say it because you are cowardly and think everyone is like you. Though you smell yoruba, i'm expecting to shout 'we the SS" like a sh1t-eating yorruber who hides his from his tribe online.
Bro,if u read all my post here,u will definately know that I never hid my tribe. But since u can't read let me state it clearly to you,I'm a proud son of Anambra soil,which if I mention my family name it will shock you guys,pls be mannered just a little ok,u might not know whom u are insulting, and y bringing and insulting yorubas?? I told u that un na akapari ndi mmadu too much,what concerns yoruba with what we were arguing? It shows whom the real coward u called me is. Enyia, gbara ogwu gi nu o. DON'T you EVER quote me again.

3 Likes

Re: Priceless - Photo Of Biafra Republic's Police Crest by FrankValency(m): 7:34pm On Sep 07, 2015
EasternLionn:

Enyia go and Sidon.
I've done that sir but please keep standing ok

2 Likes

Re: Priceless - Photo Of Biafra Republic's Police Crest by fr3do(m): 7:52pm On Sep 07, 2015
The crest dey burst my head!

1 Like

Re: Priceless - Photo Of Biafra Republic's Police Crest by ArodewilliamsT: 8:27pm On Sep 07, 2015
FrankValency:
[s] Bro,if u read all my post here,u will definately know that I never hid my tribe. But since u can't read let me state it clearly to you,I'm a proud son of Anambra soil,which if I mention my family name it will shock you guys,pls be mannered just a little ok,u might not know whom u are insulting, and y bringing and insulting yorubas?? I told u that un na akapari ndi mmadu too much,what concerns yoruba with what we were arguing? It shows whom the real coward u called me is. Enyia, gbara ogwu gi nu o. DON'T you EVER quote me again.[/s]

Nwanne

To hell with you and whatever you are. You want me to believe you are Igbo yet mock the memories of 3 million of your own dead blood?

You want me to believe you are a Igbo yet you are insentive to the wanton killing of your people by uncircumsized cattlemen?

You are terribly ill-educated, are you currently having sex with a dirty yorrober. Her odour must have shut down your cerebral competence permanently.
Better go for a Dna test, to confirm your awausa, yorruber paternity. Thank me later

4 Likes

Re: Priceless - Photo Of Biafra Republic's Police Crest by Tkester: 8:47pm On Sep 07, 2015
EasternLionn:

None of these guys have mouth to WIC, and as long as WIC endorsed it, they are inconsequential.

Exactly, this is something that people don't understand. Even Kanu mentioned it in his address at WIC that revolution has always been coordinated by citizens living outside their country.

To be honest I don't think in this agitation that the opinions of our Senators and govs matter in any way. And I tell you when the actual struggle begins it will shock most of us to discover that many BIAFRAN senators and govs are actually behind BIAFRA project.
Re: Priceless - Photo Of Biafra Republic's Police Crest by Tkester: 8:52pm On Sep 07, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Nwanne

To hell with you and whatever you are. You want me to believe you are Igbo yet mock the memories of 3 million of your own dead blood?

You want me to believe you are a Igbo yet you are insentive to the wanton killing of your people by uncircumsized cattlemen?

You are terribly ill-educated, are you currently having sex with a dirty yorrober. Her odour must have shut down your cerebral competence permanently.
Better go for a Dna test, to confirm your awausa, yorruber paternity. Thank me later

God bless you!
Re: Priceless - Photo Of Biafra Republic's Police Crest by potolistic(m): 9:31pm On Sep 07, 2015
All dis mumu pple like 0p, it's because of people like you 0bj wanted 2 exterminate d igbo's 4rm Nigeria during the last civil war......

Looks for trouble and then hides when it's starts causing problems for them

3 Likes

Re: Priceless - Photo Of Biafra Republic's Police Crest by 2dillu2(m): 9:54pm On Sep 07, 2015
EasternLionn:
This thing so cool, found on Amazon, sold on there.

Inscription on it boldly says

"THE BIAFRA POLICE"
nice piece of trash tongue

2 Likes

Re: Priceless - Photo Of Biafra Republic's Police Crest by tuk2ato(m): 9:55pm On Sep 07, 2015
whats funny
axiliborha:
grin
undecidedwhats funny
axiliborha:
grin
Re: Priceless - Photo Of Biafra Republic's Police Crest by tuk2ato(m): 9:58pm On Sep 07, 2015
undecidedwhats funny
axiliborha:
grin
undecidedwhats funny
axiliborha:
grin
Re: Priceless - Photo Of Biafra Republic's Police Crest by tuk2ato(m): 10:03pm On Sep 07, 2015
The Emblem is fine but Biafra is a dream of the past!

2 Likes

Re: Priceless - Photo Of Biafra Republic's Police Crest by FrankValency(m): 12:48am On Sep 08, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Nwanne

Bros,if u cross check my posts,I try everything possible to prevent insulting u guys but in return u rains abuses on me,hmm. Imagine you,saying am ill-educated,wonders shall never end,if someone read this ur post am quoting,the person will find what we call "illiterate of reasoning" it is an idiomatic xpression, I find it hard to belive u finished 2ndary skul. U are so engrossed in tribalism that u refuse to see anything gud abt other tribes. As an elite we call it mere fanaticism,3 million died and so fuccking what?who killed them?? It is Ojukwu and that is what Nnamdi is leading you to again,na me send them to fight?? My family wasn't involved in such and will never do and nobody dares us. U reason too poorly bro,I'm disappointed these are the kind of people agitating for Biafra.
Re: Priceless - Photo Of Biafra Republic's Police Crest by zhukafa(m): 6:00am On Sep 08, 2015
FrankValency:
Bros,if u cross check my posts,I try everything possible to prevent insulting u guys but in return u rains abuses on me,hmm. Imagine you,saying am ill-educated,wonders shall never end,if someone read this ur post am quoting,the person will find what we call "illiterate of reasoning" it is an idiomatic xpression, I find it hard to belive u finished 2ndary skul. U are so engrossed in tribalism that u refuse to see anything gud abt other tribes. As an elite we call it mere fanaticism,3 million died and so fuccking what?who killed them?? It is Ojukwu and that is what Nnamdi is leading you to again,na me send them to fight?? My family wasn't involved in such and will never do and nobody dares us. U reason too poorly bro,I'm disappointed these are the kind of people agitating for Biafra.

Come, if you don't have anything reasonable to say, why not watch rather than typing trash.

1 Like

Re: Priceless - Photo Of Biafra Republic's Police Crest by EasternLionn: 7:49am On Sep 08, 2015
tuk2ato:
The Emblem is fine but Biafra is a dream of the past!

For your ogogoro mind.
Re: Priceless - Photo Of Biafra Republic's Police Crest by FrankValency(m): 9:07am On Sep 08, 2015
zhukafa:

Come, if you don't have anything reasonable to say, why not watch rather than typing trash.
and you that have grt things to say keep saying them and Stop quoting trash,or is it u can't read,let me write in capital letter. STOP QUOTING ME
Re: Priceless - Photo Of Biafra Republic's Police Crest by SOUNDKING: 9:21am On Sep 08, 2015
FrankValency:
this is my problem with u guys,u insult people a lot,even ur so called brothers,look at the way u called me poor and fool when I have never insulted you. This is what Namndi taught you,he even insults his own people,is this how you people will lead us? Hell no, #Say_No_To_Biafra
you are even making yourself a larger fool.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What An Islamic Scholar Says About Women Terrorists / There Will Be War In Nigeria If Buhari Dies,osinbajo Made President– Fulani Man / We Don't Have President Buhari's WEAC Certificates - Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.